FIRST & LAST [ENG VER COMPLET...

By Laervaa2nd_

ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting... More

#01
#02
#03
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32🔞
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50 (END)
#Special Chapter 1
#Special Chapter 2
#Special Chapter 3
#Special Chapter 4 [End]

#26

1.3K 46 9
By Laervaa2nd_

Dunk Pov

"don't tell me you...."

My hands covered with  cold sweat....

"Wh-what??", I asked nervously.

"You .... Dating with P'Pond secretly?"

Huffttt

My soul almost floated away

"Looks like you've really moved on"

"s-so"

"What?"

"Have you forgiven Joong?"

Yes!!!!!

I really wanted to scream to give him an answer

"umm......anyway, I'm over that problem."

"Good then, does that mean you're ready to open your heart to someone new?" Nanon asked.

"I've already opened my heart to someone."

That person is Joong....

.

.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?", Sea asked.

"Yes," I replied and took out my cell phone.

Guava: "I'm not far from you."

"You guys go!" I shouted.

"Alright then, see you tomorrow."

"umm"

After saying my goodbyes and making sure my friends had completely left, I walked towards the black car belonging to the person who had just texted me...

"I told you, there's no need to pick me up", I said.

"No problem, I was planning to go get your favorite cake anyway."

"Really?"

"Let's go to the cake shop first, is that okay?"

"umm"

I found my favorite cake and immediately asked Joong to order it for me...

After getting our order it was time to choose a drink...

"Guava juice and strawberry milkshake?" Joong asked as if to make sure.

I nodded quickly and let him go back to ordering...

"What kind of cake should we order?"

"Vanilla?"

That's it...Nanon and Sea....

"Joong!", I said to Joong.

Luckily Joong understood right away, he took off his jacket and covered my head with it and led me out...

I overheard Sea saying to Nanon...

"he looks familiar"

Joong got me into the car...and we left the place immediately...

"That was close," I said with relief.

.

.

I opened Joong's condo door...

I immediately covered my mouth in disbelief at what I saw...

The room was filled with balloons and rose petals along the way to the living room... where there was a table with romantic decorations....

He then led me in...

Until we finally arrived in front of the table...

he stood in front of me and then slowly knelt down while holding a bouquet of flowers........

Wait....it's not flowers....it's strawberries!!!

"Joong"

"I don't know what flower you like, but I know you like strawberries...so..."

"So you gave me that?"

"umm...but never mind we can talk about that later, right now I have something to say..."

"Go ahead."

"Dunk... ..... I may have already said this......, but...I'll say it one more time..."

he gave me the most sincere look I've ever gotten in my entire life...

"I love you...I love you very much, thank you for accepting me...but even though we are now lovers I want to ask you one last time..."

His voice sounded trembled, I could clearly see his hands also shaking 

"Be my boyfriend...be my first and last..."

he brought the strawberry bouquet closer to me...

In my entire life this is the first time I've gotten a love confession and it's from the person I love the most...

Before I realized it my eyes started to glaze over...

"Don't cry.... don't cry..." he seemed to want to stand up and hug me, but I still haven't given him an answer....

"Joong"

"hmm?"

"I'm sorry...I can only give you one answer, out of your two questions..., for now I'll answer Yes to being your boyfriend...but to being the first and the last....I think we need to consider it...the future is still long..."

"I understand...so you...."

"I accept," I said and grabbed the bouquet as he stood up and pulled me into his arms...

"Happy Valentine's Day na khrub...", he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"umm...but Joong...I don't want to change our official date naa, let's keep it on February 11".

"As you wish...my little prince"

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 84 15
Sea, who has been friends with Jimmy since childhood, secretly fell in love with him as he grew up. For years, Sea kept his love in his heart as he k...
137K 6.7K 96
BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first language, I'm still learn...
10.4K 512 15
Joongdunk Au "A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous,that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute...
28.5K 331 7
Random Enhypen ships. May contain Smut or fluff. Requests are open. This is just for fun only!!!