โ€ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ช โ€

By miss_muffin7

โŠ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ โŠ More

| สœแด‡สŸสŸแด |
| แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข สแดแดœ |
โŠ
โŠ
โŠ
โŠ
โŠ
โŠ
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
| แด„แดษดแด›ส€แด€แด„แด› |
โƒ
โƒ
โƒ

โƒ

2.4K 132 10
By miss_muffin7

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾....

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

AUTHOR POV

It's been two years when he last saw her. Now she is in front of him. He looked at her face to find any difference but nothing changed at all. She is still same. Her face shining due to moonlight coming from the window. A few strands of her hair spread on her face making his hands ache to remove them. So he can see her face more clearly.

Unable to stop his hand he slowly touched her forehead. To make himself believe that is is reality.

He removed the strands of hair from her face making her stire in her sleep.  Feeling the contact of his hand on her face she slowly opened her eyes. When he saw her eyes opening his plam stilled which was now on her right cheek.

When her eyes met his black one they widened. She sit up straight with a horrified expression. She was definitely not scared of him but probably because of the secret she had been hiding till now.

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling cared and loved after so long. She has been craving for someone to show her these feelings.

She wanted to turn back time and feel being in his arms again. Held closely, that feeling of being safe and cared.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TWO YEARS AGO.........

SINGHANIYA MANTION

"Atharv slow down please I can't anymore." Said a heavily panting Dhruvi.

"You can take this baby I know you can." Atharv whispered in her ears.

It was their nth round. When Atharv had arrived home and he directly went to Dhruvi's room.

There she was in her bathrobe as she had just taken a shower. He brag into her room and pulled her in a deep kiss. And rest is history.

Dhruvi's moans were like music for him. He can't control himself whenever he is with Dhruvi. She just make him forget everything and bring peace to his mind.

It was the best day when he had signed the contract with Dhruvi to be her Sugar daddy. No one know about it other than Atharv himself, Dhruvi and Atharv's best friend Suraj.

Everyone knows that they both were dating. Apart from being Sugar daddy and Sugar baby they are actually good friends. Little wired how Atharv who doesn't trust anyone easily but befriended with her in less than six months after signing the contract.

He knows she is a person with a heart of gold.

Someone knocked on their door much to Atharv's displeasure. His men knew him well so it wouldn't be them disturbing him.

Atharv pulled out from her and remove the condom before throwing it in the dustbin. He covered Dhruvi and went to open the door.

When he opened the door it was his mom or stepmom. She grinned ear to ear finding her son shirtless and his girlfriend on the bed sleeping.

"I think I will become grandmother soon. Keep working hard son and sorry to disturb you guys."

"Mom it's nothing like that. Are you feeling all right. If you're not feeling good then I will take you to the hospital."

She maybe Atharva's step mother but she never treated him less than her own son.

"My son I'm all right. There is nothing to worry about. And about feeling alright you get marry soon to Dhruvi and give me a grand child girl or boy doesn't matter."

" Mom not right now. We are not ready for these things."

" Ok then just give me a grandchild so I can die peacefully. This is last wish Atharv." She partially begged him.

Renuka Singhaniya is a beautiful women in her mid 60's. Her husband Anuj Kumar Singhaniya is a business and a loving husband. As people say nobody have a perfect life. Renuka Singhaniya is a cancer patient and her condition is getting worse by the time.

She wanted to see her son getting married and sattle on his life like a typical Indian parents. As due to her cancer she wanted him to settle down as fast as possible.

But Atharv being Atharv he doesn't even want to get married.

He hugged his mother and kissed her forehead.

"Mom nothing will happen to you. Please don't say things like this."

His mother had grown close to Dhruvi. She treat her just like her own daughter. He don't know what will happen to his mother when Dhruvi will leave after two months as their three year contract is coming to an end.

That night Atharv stared at her sleeping figure. Thinking what would happen when she will leave him. Surely he will miss her. She was another best friend of him beside Suraj.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Days pass by and two months passed in a blink of an eye.

Atharva was feeling different kind of emotions now. He wanted to stop her but he can't do that. He doesn't have any rights to stop her.

Dhruvi packed her last piece of clothe and closed the bag. Atharv who was sitting on the bed stand up and went to her. He sit beside her on the floor and hold her hands in his. She looked at him confused but a smile was on her face.

"Dhruvi promise me if you'll have any problem in the future I'll be the first person to know. Ok?"

"Mr. Atharv Singhaniya do you always say these lines or am I the special one?"

He wanted to say "yes! You are the special one and always will be." But he didn't.

After she left him he lost his mind and the only thing he wanted was her. He made up his mind that he will get her by hook or by crook.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

PRESENT

"I missed you so much Dhruvi...." he whispered slowly without breaking the eye contact. He rubbed his thumb over her pink plump lips.

And without any warning he slammed his lips on her. Dhruvi was taken aback for a moment before she pulled herself together and responded to his kiss.

It wasn't a simple kiss but exchange of different emotions. They both were pouring all their emotions into this kiss.

Little did Dhruvi knows that he had swore mentally and heartily that he will never let her go.

It's been two years since he had been looking for her. He searched for her every possible places he could search like a mad person.

His couldn't remember when was the last time he slept peacefully after Dhruvi left. Lack of sleep led him to look like a complete mess. He would often get angry on his mens when they would tell him they are unable to find his Dhruvi.

He had spend almost every night from last two year getting drunk untill he get unconscious. Her memories were driving him insane. He wanted her more like needed her to keep him sane.

When his a group of mens told him about Dhruvi's location a few hours ago he had left his meeting in the middle just to go to her. And now she is in his arms. Looking beautiful as ever. Glowing like she used to. Her smell drives his crazy. Her warmth gives him sanity. Being in her arms made him feel home.

And now he had finally found his home........

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hi Guys

I don't know how this chapter had turned out. I wanted to write something different in this story so I have did a lot of digging before writing this. This is why it took me long to update this chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

And please vote, comment and share this story because your support gives me inspiration to write.🥺

Your dear author.🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 22K 39
A cute, little story of love.โค๏ธ P.s.:This is my first time in writing. Please do give it a try.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š P.p.s.: I do not own any images in the story.
54K 2.2K 29
Cluster of short stories filled with love โ€ข Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ~ Cousin marriage | Arranged marriage | Angst | Mature | HEA โ€ข Benaam Rishta Wi...
247K 12.5K 49
"ส™แด‡แด˜แด€ษดแด€สœ" It is a collection of short stories include romance, obsession, love, comedy and possession I hope you all like it