The Mad Bounty Hunter of Remn...

By User456as

When a young Ex-Gang lord was betrayed by his own blood is suddenly transported Remnant to start again... or... More

Chapter 2: Talking it Through
Chapter 3: Me?
Chapter4: The Hunt continues
Chapter 5: Sea Problem
Chapter 6: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 7: Snow Day
Chapter 8: Transport
Chapter 9: Scout
Chapter 10: Motion
Chapter 11: Mentor
Chapter 12: A Regular Day
Chapter 13: Confrontation
Chapter 14: A Friendly Meeting
Chapter 15: Talk
Chapter 16: Hostage
Chapter 17: Corrupt
Chapter 18: Heists
Chapter 19: The Showdown
Chapter 20: The Seeker
Chapter 21: The Air Ship
Chapter 22: Travel
Chapter 23: Again?
Chapter 24: Trouble
Chapter 25: Massacre
Chapter 26: Another Day, Another Memory
Chapter 27: Old Man's Deal
Chapter 28: Meeting
Chapter 29: Gone Wrong
Chapter 30: Discipline
Chapter 31: Unlikely Evening
Chapter 32: Origins
Chapter 33: More Truths
Chapter 34: Who's Side Are You On?
Chapter 35: Finding the Train to Hell
Chapter 36: Found the Train to Hell!
Chapter 37: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 38: Lesson Taught...
Chapter 39: Lesson Learned
Chapter 40: Beacon Days
Chapter 41: Beacon Days Pt.2
Chapter 42: The Fall of Beacon
Update!

Chapter 1: New Line of Work

3K 37 27
By User456as

Hector Garcia De La Cruz was once the youngest and feared leader of the DB Gang, Downtown Boyz. Being a only child with not so good role models he was bound to head to same path. At first when he was barely a kid he helped with father's "cooking" business with just organizing the chemicals and checking if they had enough.

Soon he did the cooking which was his field of expertise but soon enough found himself "settling scores" with other rivals.

But what made him stand out from the gang was his live for using chemical weapons against rivals rather than just bullets. His extensive knowledge and funding led him to the creation of "Toxicas" which translate to Toxic Babes. But success came at a cost.

While experimenting he accidentally breathed in some of the gas which resulted in him nearly dying and lungs almost collapsing which he had to now wear a respirator wherever he went.

Around the age of just twelve he was extremely intelligent but was unpredictable and some would say mentally unstable aswell. So when his mother died due to a drug overdose he simply responded,

Damn, she lasted longer than expected.

His father was mowed down in their own front lawn which he reacted by saying,

How?! Just how the hell did our rivals get this deep in our turf?! I mean he wasn't going to die of age but still! Well... guess I'm in charge now.

And he didn't disappoint, however some of the other OG's acted as his advisors seeing as Hector's gang got stronger, not just muscle wise but financially aswell. His appearance, unpredictability, violent, intelligence and use if chemical weapons, made him be dubbed,

The Mad G

Which can either be Gangster or Gasser, depending on who you ask.

Although his time as a gang lord for just three years was short his gang was one of the top gangs in L.A, which of course got the attention of the F.B.I.

When they recieved a tip about a literal kid gang Lord that used chemical weapons on other rivals they were quick to respond.

The next few months the FBI tracked his movements but at many times lost track of him. During that time Hector got himself two guns that he was really fond of, a prototype Anti-Air .50 Caliber sniper rifle and the KS23.

Although both guns could dislocate his shoulder if he wasn't careful and the .50 caliber was literally too big for his size, he still wasn't any less effective as he always went to isolated areas to shoot his guns and as a bonus he always used slug shots for his KS23 as he viewed it as more effective.

He was currently in a warehouse in the outskirts of L.A where they received a shipment of guns from the good ol' state of Texas.

They were ready to raid a warehouse near a forest that supposedly held a large stash of drugs that were just imported.
Hector was wearing dark blue jeans, black and white Nike cortezez, a plain short sleeved button up shirt under a black hoodie. He had a buzz cut and stood at 5'5, and alot of people got hurt for making fun of his size. If you weren't the people he knew personally then it would be a automatic beating.

Over his usual attire he had a bullet proof vest that held four magazines for his sniper not counting the one already in his gun. Around his waist he had a ammo belt that held ten slug shots and a additional belt went vertically that held four more. And four Toxicas on his back just in case things went from bad to worse.

He went with around thirty guys and Hector split off from them and headed towards the treeline behind the warehouse to pick off anyone who tried to escape.

However ten minutes in nothing happened, no shots were heard and no one had reported in to let him know what's going on.

He took out his phone but it was tangled with his portable solar powered charger.

"Fuck fuck c'mon!" Hector quietly cussed at himself but before he could unlock his phone he saw his dad's friend El Riddler. In his opinion that was a overused nickname.

He was holding his pistol and yelled out,
"Ay G! It's all good! No one's here esse!"

Hector was about to shout back but... something held him down as if not wanting him to go or say anything. He looked down his scope and saw no one there which he found strange, even more strange by the fact the cars still haven't moved to collect the goods.
He then noticed someone he didn't recognize in the background with a bullet proof vest with three yellow letters.

FBI

Hector felt his heart and stomach drop in a instant, then a wave of emotions hit him.

Sadness, anger, confusion.
Why? How long has he been a fucking rat!?
A person who was literally family selling him out to the feds.
He aimed his sniper directly into his head and waited as it began to rain heavily.

"C'mon foo! Where you at G? We all waiting for you-"
Before he could finish his sentence a bullet rang off that could be heard for miles.
And El Riddler ungraciously fell to the dirt ground with little face to show... literally.
"Move out!" Hector heard a rough voice yell as we ran. Where he was running to? Nowhere, he just ran with no sense of direction. His mind were going through many questions. Why did he betray him? Was it all of the gang? Were they always out to get him? And were those moments where they shared laughs and good times nothing more than just him getting his guard down?

Has he ran he tripped on a rock and fell down a hill and rolled all the way to the bottom where he then used his sniper to get back up but slipped again.
At that point he just laid there while looking up at the sky wondering when it all went wrong. But thinking about it now... it was always supposed to end this way.

However as he closed his eyes waiting for the feds to catch up but after a few minutes... nothing happened.
He opened his eyes to see that it wasn't raining anymore and immediately got up and looked around him.

'Did I die?'

He thought to himself but noticed the broken moon that seemed even larger than he remembered.
He however noticed a town where there should just be nothing but wilderness.

'Well fuck me, this is my life now.'

Three months later...

Hector was ontop of a hill with his sniper while on his knee aiming at a rogue Huntress just barely leaving the town's inn.

'C'mon... just a little to the left.'

He thought to himself as he readied himself to shoot. This Huntress has been extortioning the town and a bounty of 25,000 Lien was put on her.

The rogue Huntress could sense something watching her and as soon as she turned around a loud bang could be heard around the village. Everyone ducked and looked around for the person who shot but they looked back to see the Huntress on the ground shaking with a hole blasted through the left side of her chest.

A few of the onlookers went up to the Huntress who looked past them which upon turning around saw a small man with a very large sniper mounted on his shoulder.

One thing that stood out was the crudely drawn white teeth smile on the gas mask's visor. (Skulldozer from Payday2)

And noted the eery calm walk he did as he approached the body.

"Excuse me, that's my bounty." He said pointing at the dead huntress. A few of them were taken back by how young he sounded and moved passed them to the corpse.

He slung his sniper on his back before to their shock and disgust, started looting the body.
"W-Who are you?!" One of the woman shouted in disapproval.

"The guy who saved you from a life of extortion. Now if you excuse me-"

He then began to drag the corpse to the nearby truck he used to move around.

"I have a bounty to claim."
The spectators simply were in shock that a kid had taken down a fully trained huntress with a single bullet. They all watched him drag the body into a truck while completely unfazed.

For the past three months Hector has up to this point killed seven fully trained rouge Huntsmen and Huntresses usually by his sniper or Toxicas which he found substitutes for. He also found a way to make his own bullets for his weapons aswell.

He was currently driving to a outpost where they would hold people that were wanted in one of the four kingdoms. He hasn't been to this outpost before but there was a first time for everything.

At the post there was a middle aged man who Hector could safely say was overweight and a woman who looked like around the same age but in definitely better health

"Looks like we someone coming." The woman said before the guy yawned and replied,
"Let's see who they caught." Before sat up right.

As the truck parked nearby they didn't expect to see a heavily armed kid hop out and come up to the front and say,
"I'd like to claim a bounty."

"Don't you need to get to school?" The guy asked unamused that this kid was wasting his time.
"Don't you need to hit the gym." The kid responded back quickly as if he was saving it.

"Why you little-"
"Okay! Look kid I don't know where you learned how to drive but I doubt- hey your truck is leaking." The woman intervened but saw the back leaking what she thought was water.

"Oh it's not leaking and it ain't water."
Both looked at one another confused until Hector said,
"Like I said, I'd like to claim a bounty."

The woman's eyes widened in horror as the guy laughed before saying,
"Sure whatever-"
"Wait! Who did you-"
"The Huntress that was extortioning the town nearby."

The woman then lef the post and followed him to the truck where he hopped onto the trunk while the woman watched him take off what looked like a tarp.

She put her hands over her mouth in horror as she gasped at the sight of seeing a large hole that utterly destroyed her chest.

"Hey what's going on over there!" The guy yelled out. When he got no response he got up from his chair and headed towards them.

"Let's see what all the fuss is- what the fuck!" He yelled as he backed away.

Hector then sat on the edge of his truck with sniper on his back and shotgun at his side while his hands were together and chillingly said,

"So... about payment."

LINEBREAK

"A round on me!" Hector yelled out in a bar with some of the townspeople.
Although they were disturbed that a kid killed someone and didn't seem all that bothered by it they were however grateful that someone had finally taken care of her.

"Hun you're too young to drink." The waitress said to Hector who replied,
"Not even one? Don't be like that, she had quite the payout for her head."

"Only one then it's soda for you." The waitress replied before Hector chuckled to himself. He honestly didn't mind this new world he found himself in.

He liked the lawlessness, the rush and how advanced yet medieval they were. He leaned back in his chair while his sniper was leaning on the wall behind him.

As the waitress came back with a huge glass of beer he thanked her before sitting back up and ready to drink.

The rest of the night was calm after that, just people either giving him concerned looks, glares or nodding in respect.

He headed to the room he rented upstairs and laid down on the bed looking through one of the scrolls he got off the Huntress.

He already had seven but each still had bank accounts he used which he never got how he could use them in the first place since the owners were dead but... he wouldn't complain.

Apparently she had recently met up with another rogue Huntsmen that had apparently gone years without ever being apprehended. He was known to literally be too angry to die as his semblance allowed him to shrug off fatal wounds.

Hector then sat on a chair and leaned put his scroll on the desk where he was learning more bout this Sion.

He then saw the long list of Huntsmen and Huntresses who died trying to take him out and then Hector chuckled before saying,

"Finally! A worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!"

And quickly went to work on trying to figure out a way to kill him.

First fanfic! Criticism is welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
1.2K 7 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...
5.6K 126 10
(Completed) Yukon, still stuck in Remnant, is tasked with some missions to help Ozpin with his plans. He takes this opportunity to train some of the...
5.1K 47 7
Intro: Y/n is a rouge hunter that works as an assassin who eliminates bounties. He claims that he lives with an abusive family called the rose family...