Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 18

3.1K 84 136
By S4SUKEZ

SILAS POV

Me and Camila have switched seats by now and Serena has her head in her arms.

I pull my gun from my waist and Camila takes a double glance.

"why the fuck do you have that." Camila exclaims as she try's to control the car but key word try.

Serena picks up her head and looks at the gun in my hand giving me a confused look but that look quickly disappears when my car starts to get shot at.

"OH SHIT." Camila yells.

I quickly roll down the window and stick half my body out of the car, aiming my gun at the car that's following us but before I could even shoot my gun the car swerves from side to side, causing me to swing around.

I quickly get back in the car and give Camila a wide eyed look. "What the fuck are you doing." I yell.

"I don't wanna die I don't wanna die I don't wanna die ." Serena yells. I quickly look back at her "your not gonna die Serena just relax." I say.

"Well it's hard to relax when your in a car that's getting shot at." She yells.

I roll my eyes and look back at Camila. "Drive correctly." I say before going back out the window.

I aim my gun and successfully hit the tires to one of the cars, causing it to swerve off the road and flip into the ocean. "OH MY GOD." I hear camilas voice yell.

My car suddenly starts to swerve more and more and we almost hit another car that was so close to my head. I once again slide back into the car glaring at Camila.

"Don't look at me like that Silas I did say i didn't know how to drive." She defends.

"Yeah I can fucking see that Camila, just fucking relax a bit." I say as I take off my hat. "I'm trying." She yells. "Well try harder." I yell back.

I reload my gun and go back into the same position I was outside the window and start shooting. "Shit." I mumble as I feel something hit my arm and I suddenly feel nothing but pain in my arm.

I shoot the tires of the other car and it swerves but this time it stays on the road.

"HELL YEAH." Camila yells as I slide into the car.

I take my hand and place it on my arm and when I pull it back all I see is blood covering my hands.

"Holy shit, are you shot?" Camila asks as she glances back and forth from the road to me.

"Silas oh my good are you okay?" Serena panics.

"Pull the car over." I breathe out. Camila turns her head towards me "what?" She questions.

"I said fucking pull over." I repeat and the car comes to a stop.

Not caring about my arm I get out the car and make my way over the car that is at the side of the road. I look into the broken windows and see one of the guys head hanging out with blood dripping from his head. he's dead.

I walk over to the other side where the other guy is squirming in his seat, trying to pry off his seat belt but as soon as I come into sight he immediately stops and looks at me in fear.

I instantly point my gun at him and he opens his mouth to say something, but before he could I shoot him in the head, causing blood to splatter all over my clothes and some on my arms.

I lower my gun and stare at the car. Jesus now I will have to explain everything.

I grimace as the stinging of my arm gets worse by the minute. I quickly turn around and walk back to the car, I walk to the driver side and open the door and drag Camila out of the car.

She looks at me from the ground "OKAY, OKAY, DON'T KILL ME." She yells as she puts her hands up in the air. I take a deep breath "get up." I demand.

She stands up and looks at me but not in fear but awe. I shake my head "get in the car."

She immediately walks to the passenger side and gets in the car. I also get into the car and realize that Serena has been quite quiet. Ah shit.

I grab a flannel that was at the back of my seat and rip some of the clothing off of it so I can wrap it around my arm.

As soon as I wrap it up I start driving to get Serena back home.

I tighten my grip on the wheel and I feel camilas gaze on my arm that's currently bleeding like hell.

I have the urge to bang her head against the window of my car. But then again that means I would have more damage to pay for.

The car ride is silent all the way to my house. When we make it to my house serena instantly gets out of the car and starts running inside. Alright.

I avert my glare to Camila who nervously chuckles and as soon as she sees me unbuckle my seatbelt she does the same and shoots out of my car while yelling.

I quickly trail behind her as we run inside the house and into the living room, ignoring my injured arm I pick Camila up and throw her over the couch.

"OH SHIT." She yells as she hits the ground with a groan.

"We almost died because of you and that's quite fucking sad considering.. WE WERE GETTING FUCKING FOLLOWED BY RUSSIANS." I say as my voice progressively gets louder each time I speak.

"But no we didn't almost die because of them, we almost died because of your horrid fucking driving." I exclaim.

"Woah woah what the hell is happening." Marco suddenly says. Wait Marco? I look around the room and see my family including Camilas family staring at the scene that's unfolding in front of them.

Salvatore shoots up from his seat as he takes notice of my injury. "Silas what happened." He asks as he takes my arm in his hands examining it.

I continue to glare at Camila who still lays on the ground. I remove my arm from Salvatore's hold and put a hand on my bleeding arm. I feel nauseous.

"We got followed by the Russias while we were driving and I stupidly told Camila to take the wheel while I tried taking them down." I weakly reply. Camila stands "hey I warned you that I didn't know how to drive."

I look at her with squinted eyes "I didn't think that we would be in even more danger with you driving." I say. She rolls her eyes "well I'm sorry Silas nobody has taught me to drive." She says back.

I feel myself get weaker and weaker by the second and I avert my gaze towards  her closest brother who is Matias.

"Teach your dumb ass sister how to drive." I say to him. He smirks with a nod "will do." He replies.

I grimace as my arm starts to ache even more than before. And Diego is the one who drags me to the couch and sits me down. I'm guessing he's a doctor?

Suddenly Serena rushes in with a aid kit and Rocco quickly takes it from her hands and starts to help Diego with the wound.

I close my eyes and lean my head on the couch as everyone tries to talk to me but their voices go one ear and out the other.

"Everyone shut up." I mumble tiredly, and their voices instantly stop as soon as I say that.

Suddenly I feel a stinging liquid be poured on my arm. Rubbing alcohol. I clench my fist as hard as I can as I feel the stinging get worse.

"You need to rest." I hear Diego say softly as he patches me up.

Well yeah no shit this isn't my first rodeo.

I feel myself get dragged down further into the couch and suddenly a wave of exhaustion hits me.

And I drift off.

——————————————————-

I suddenly shoot up from my sleep and everyone stands from their seats and stares at me with worried eyes.

I feel the couch dip beside me and I cast a glance to the person and see Serena. She quickly hugs me but makes sure to not put too much pressure on my arm.

I tense for a second but let her have her moment anyway.

I pat her back and she looks up at me "Jesus Silas you scared the hell of me." She says as she examines my face.

"I'm fine." I mutter.

Camila crosses her arms "Yeah well you still scared the shit out of us dumb ass." Camila blurts out.

I roll my eyes "So you guys are mad at me for saving your asses.?" I question.

She sighs and uncrosses her arms "no I guess not." She says and walks to the couch to sit next to me "you still scared the shit out of me though." She mutters.

I groan "I'm fine, really I am so just go home." I tell Camila and her bothers. Camila gives me a pointed look as she stands "we'll talk tomorrow." she says.

I nod my head and Camilas brothers say goodbye to me and my family members.

I still need to take my overnight bag out of my car.

I go to stand up but my whole family stands in front of me and starts to talk over eachother.

"Sit down sweetheart." Salvatore says. I scowl as I sit back down.

"I need to get my bag from my car." I mutter.

"Don't worry I'll get it." Carlos says and walks out of the living room.

Serena stands up from the couch after telling me that she was gonna get me water.

Both Giovanni and Dante sit next to me and before they could spread their legs I do it first, taking all of the space and they both glare at me.

"Oh you'll live you puttanas" I mumble. (Whores)

Alessia smiles at me as if she's admiring me and Serena finally arrives with the water.

I take it from her and basically chug this shit because of how dry my throat was.

After completely demolishing the water I push the cup into Giovanni as I wipe my mouth.

He takes it with a scowl as Rocco laughs at him.

"Your her little bitch bro." Rocco comments.

Everyone laughs as Giovanni's scowl deepens.

I suddenly get a headache from everyone's laughing and Salvatore notices my discomfort.

"Why don't you go to your room and go to bed,yeah?" He says.

I nod in agreement and stand up from the couch and Giovanni and Dante stand beside me to make sure I don't fall face first on the damn floor.

"I'll help her." Serena says as she helps me walk out of the living room, leaving everyone else without another word.

We walk up the stairs and into my room, Serena helps me climb into bed making sure I don't sleep on the wrong side,

She sits on the bed beside me as I lay on my back staring at the ceiling.

"They told me about the mafia thing Silas." She says.

I quickly look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"no wonder you knew how to defend us from Maria." She mutters.

I continue to stare at her "I did it all for you serena." I admit.

Tears well up in her eyes as she stares at me "I know and thank you for that, you sacrificed so much for me and I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you the way you were there for me." She says softly.

My gaze softens "Serena you were the only reason why I continued to live, I vowed to myself to protect you even if I got hurt in the end." I tell her.

"Now look at you, your happy and safer than you've ever been." I feel my heart tighten as I continue to speak "that's all I've ever wanted for you, to be safe." I say.

Tears fall from her eyes as I continue.

"Never blame yourself for anything I've been through, it's not your fault." I tell her.

She reluctantly nods and gives me a sad smile "I love you Silas." She says.

I love you too serena.

I don't say it but I know she knows it.

She looks down "can I sleep here with you." She asks.

I nod and watch her lay down beside me.

She faces me and smiles at me before closing her eyes.

She falls asleep after a few minutes and I bring my hand up to wipe her wet cheeks with the pad of my thumb.

I will continue to stick to that vow as long as I can serena.

I give her one last look before closing my eyes.

Letting sleep take me away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

NOT EVEN GONNA LIE THE ENDING MADE ME TEAR UP A BIT BUT AY 🤷🏻‍♀️ I GUESS I LIKE SERENA A BIT MORE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2.2K 26
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. -George Sand Kiara Williams, a 17 year old girl who is...
782K 24.8K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
87.7K 2K 24
Eloise Isabella Sofia Rodriguez ---------- ♡ ---------- Eloise lived a happy life with her parents and brothers, including her unborn sibling. One n...
241K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...