All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋43.Who Are You?🦋

706 33 39
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

I was bound to a chair after I felt someone attacking me in the head. And the man I think who did that was in front of me. I searched in all directions for Pete but he was not there.

What do you want?! Where is Pete?!

I roared while panic surged in my heart.

Sshhh. Don't shout Khun Vegas. As long as you answer my questions both you and he will be alright.

The man who held me captive replied slowly not caring about my stress.

What answers do you want from me? Tell me and free us immediately!

It's simple. I want you to tell me about the person you contacted, Khun Decha. Your father

He said bewildering me.

What?

I felt a lump in my throat. Because very few on the earth knew this truth. Rest those who tried to learn this is six feet under now.

If this case how come he knew about it? Just how?

Who are you?

Though he is still in the darkness that hovered over the room except me where there was a lamp, I was able to see the smirk he had on his face due to my question.

Are we here to date or what? We don't need introductions.
Let's keep it simple. Give me the information I need and I will give you mine.

Fucking Fine!

I said gritting my teeth.

Let's start from the basics. Who is your father?

Decha Ayutthaya

I replied. Theerapanyakul was the name I adopted after I grew up.

Who are you?

I asked him.

Friend? Enemy? That depends on your answers.

Which friend will tie you up and interrogate you?

I asked him again but he stopped me.

Nah nah one question at a time. Now it's my turn. Where is your father now?

I don't know.

I replied to him sternly as I seriously don't know where he is right now. But he stayed silent as he was not ready to believe my answer.

Seriously I don't know. He never updates me on his action.

Ok, tell me now. How do you know he is my father?

I asked him to know his way of knowing this truth.

I had my ways. And my sources indicated you both are related in a way and it was confirmed when we found these.

He said and flashed all the photos of my father and me. Most of the photos were taken when I was in the orphanage. We talked, smiled, played, and laughed together whenever we had some alone time. But before people, I will always turn into a stubborn anti-social child.

Because that is what my father taught me. He said it was the only way to save our broken family from further disaster.

And he too never stayed with me for a long time. He will visit once a week though he was called as my caregiver by all. My orphanage didn't dare to protest his irregular attendance as he was the one who funded it.

To avoid the suspicion that I am his son to others, he showed the same amount of love to all the children in the orphanage. That's what irritated me. I couldn't even call my own father as FATHER. And all the other kids will flood to him whenever he brought chocolates. While I will stand far away watching it.

Though he will meet me in solitude and showered his love ten times more, it did not give relief to the life. I had to act. For my entire life. Maybe that was the main reason I became an actor. As I was trained from young.

About the days he didn't visit, I never asked. He never said. We had a mutual understanding that he was doing something that others may not approve of or might be against the law.

But one thing I believe is he won't be doing that might bring harm to others. Never in my life, I have seen him hurting a small ant. Not by his heart.

There were days when he will come to the orphanage with a worried look that broke my heart into million pieces. But he never said it out.

But one day he opened up. Maybe it became unbearable to him that day.

"Vegas, this society is becoming venomous due to some snakes that crawl. It is becoming hard for the poor to even live a simple life with basic necessities while some blood-sucking rich people continue to exploit them.

We people who get stomped on by those either never live more or never have the will to fight more. We simply accept it as our fate to be crushed upon and killed by those shit-pasted boots.

Even if some struggle out of those legs and try to reach up, we are choked to death by law and police like socks. All those people only work for those who wear costly shoes.

Like how it cost the happiness of our family.

To surpass all these shitty people we have to become someone powerful. Powerful like the owner of the company that produces these shoes and socks. We should gain the authority to allow the good products to come into the market while the bad and defective are thrown into the fire.

We should have that power. But it is not easy to gain. We have to become one of them to learn how their society.

And it hurts. It hurts to see blood on our hands to become like them"

And the last words he uttered made me see him as well as the society from a different viewpoint.

"We are not born villains, Vegas. We are made. But still, it is our choice to hurt pathetic people or slay the creatures to hurt them. One day if you are put in such a situation, choose wisely"

Coming out of the memories of my childhood, he asked me.

Have you ever heard about BLUE BLOOD? Your dad's mafia group?

I didn't know at first. But I got to know its name a year before.

I answered honestly.

How?

One question at a time bruh.

I said with a sarcastic smile. And I asked mine.

Where is Pete?

In the basement.

Release him. He doesn't have any connection with all the hell that is happening here! I have been answering all your fucking questions. So release him!!!

I shouted trying my best to help Pete out of this situation.

Just as I believe my father is, I always try my best to avoid involving innocent people in our problems too.

But he didn't even bother to answer to my outburst.

Ok, last question. If you answer me, I will release not only him but also you.

Fine!

I replied irritated.

Where is their safe house?

What?

You heard me right. Where is their hideout? I want all the documents of that gang.

I don't know.

Vegas, I know you have something useful for me about that gang. Be true and tell me. After that, you both will continue your lives like this incident didn't happen at all. I promise.

He said like giving a last chance. And I also feel like it is my last chance.

It is true that I don't know about their hideout. Because just a year ago only I came to know the group's name. But at the same time, I do have some valuable information he wants.

Understanding my confused state, he spoke again.

I will give two options. Either you tell me the truth and can get out of here safely. Or.....you die here. Both of you

He said coming close to my face. And that's when I noticed his face. This is the same bastard who acted like helping us.

I should have killed this bastard the first time I met him. Shit Pete! Your kindness brought us here.

So this is all his plan. Starting from the act of helping us to the shitty party on an isolated island. Yeah, who will conduct a party out of nowhere?

What about the attack? It must be their plan too. But why did they kill the man who brought the food to us? Isn't he also one of their men?

Tell me, Vegas. Which option will you choose?

He asked holding my chin in his hands.

Let me tell you something Mr.Friend cum enemy. From my childhood, I was an outstanding student. I excelled in everything. As a nine-year-old child, I could even solve 12th-grade maths.

I asked with a smirk on my face.

Do you think I will stick to these two options?

I asked. His face changed. He was trying to comprehend what I was saying. But before he could find the answer to my question. I grabbed the back of his head and banged his face on the table. I did it with full force that the table broke.

Haaaaa

He laid down and groaned in pain and his face was covered with his blood.

I make a new option buddy. And I choose that. Your death!

I said and started to continuously punch him till he became unconscious. This bastard thought he can just hold me back with a rope. Looks like he doesn't know me at all. I am the classical villain of the stories. Who has the power to burn the world just for his lover.

My anger subsided a little I got up and moved out of the room to save Pete and leave immediately. When I came out I noticed it is a simple double-story building.

I checked all three rooms downstairs. But there were none. Following my intuition that Pete might be upstairs, I climbed the stairs cautiously.

I checked the first room, it was empty. And also the second room. But when I slowly open the third door which was the last in the upstairs, I saw him. My Pete. He was lying with his eyes closed on the small cot which was in the room.

Pete!

I whispered yelled. But before I could move further towards him I heard the click of the gun and felt a hard material at the back of my head. I froze and raised my hands showing I surrender.

Shhhhh....let him take his beauty sleep.

What did you do to him?

I asked the man who was behind me. My voice was horse and rough. I know Pete is not someone who will take a nap in the middle of chaos. If he is like this, this bastard must have given him something.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see his outline. He was wearing a bright pink shirt with light green pants. Wtf?

What did you....

I tried to ask him again but he knocked me out with the metal of the gun.

Using the time I struggled a little for that, that man's two underlings pulled me and tied me to a chair with metal handcuffs.

Are we playing musical chairs or what? All are eager to tie to a chair.

Do it!

That man ordered his men and both of them immediately moved. I waited. Ready to kill them.

They moved. Not towards me but towards Pete? What? Why?

What the fuck are you going to do?!!!??

You pulled a stunt a little time ago. So now I want you to see what I can do.

His subordinates moved towards the unconscious Pete. One of them tore Pete's shirt while the other was caressing his cheeks. Then he moved his hand to Pete's nipples.

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!!!! I SWEAR I WILL PULL OUT YOUR HEART WITH MY BARE HANDS!

I tried pulling my hands off the handcuffs which were locked to the chair. My wrists were hurting with my force. And it started bleeding soon. But I was not able to break off. But the pain in my hands is less compared to what is happening before me.

Shushh. Why so worked up? This won't be happening if you agreed to one of the options my man gave you.

Nooooo. Tears swelled up in my eyes. Not being able to save your loved one is a living hell. And I am going through it now.

These two men after touching Pete's upper body all their want, moved to his pant.

Please nooo. Please....please...I am sorry....I shouldn't have shouted at you.....please....I beg you.....please don't do anything to him.....I can't see him like this......Torture me all the way you but not him....even kill me if it satisfies you.....please let him go......ple...ase

I cried begging him to stop. The end comes for everyone. Even so for the villains. And seeing a loved one groped by others in front of me is most cruelest death for any villain. And I underwent it. The Vegas who sitting in this chair is just a living corpse.

Choose wisely Vegas. You can still save him from my men's dicks.

I slowly lifted my head and said.

His ring. His snake-shaped ring is very important to him. I think it has the hidden key to whatever you are searching for.

I saw the smirk on his face. The taste of victory. The fruit of his efforts.

But the dead me was paralyzed to even move my eyes towards Pete.

Stop!

He ordered his men. They left Pete's pants that they pulled to his ankle.

As you helped me now, you are one of my babies, Vegas. So I will take care of you. And all you have to do is behave like what I say. Ok?

Huh....what do you want me to do?

Call your father for your wedding

Wed...wedding?

Yeah, yours and Pete's. And I will take the pleasure of arranging your wedding. Don't worry. It will be awesome. Just like my dress.

Imagining my wedding looking like his dress wanted me to puke out everything. But I controlled it. I shouldn't offend him more.

So when is going to be the wedding?

I asked him as I should call my father.

Day after tomorrow. Listen well, my baby boy. Call your father to be there at any cost. No excuse is allowed. Of course, you can call others too. But it should be limited. Till then you should not tell this to anyone. Even to your love who is sleeping there.

Listen, the drugs which I gave to him are dangerous. If it stays in his body for more than 48 hours, he will see heaven's gate.

What?

Yes, and the antidote for that is with me. After we have our hands on that ring, I will give you this as your wedding gift. Understand?

Hmm

I nodded as I left with no other options.

Come on boys let's go. We have to send him to the hospital.

He said referring to the man I punched before.

When he was about to leave I asked him,

Who are you all?

He stood still but didn't answer.

Come on. At least tell me your name. Aren't we close now?

He muttered in a slow voice.

Khun....my name is Tankhun

Are we talking about the same Tankhun?

(So how is the story so far?

Please do vote and comment guys. I am in lack of motivation.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.8K 36
"I hate you Vegas, the most." "If I can't have you than no one can, I won't let anyone else have you." The love, the promise, the hearts are broken...
35.5K 850 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
15.4K 820 14
He smiled warmly and then started slowly moving closer to Vegas so that their faces were just inches apart before placing a small but tender kiss on...
153K 7.4K 58
Book 2 of my VegasPete fanfiction Would suggest you to read book 1 first and if you've already read that, then please proceed. A story where the infa...