π‘΄π’š π‘°π’π’…π’Šπ’‚π’ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’‡π’†π’š...

By purpleu9597

Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married c... More

✧INTRODUCTION ✧
✧1✧
✧2✧(M)
✧3✧
✧4✧
✧5✧
✧6✧
✧7✧(M)
✧8✧
✧9✧
✧10✧
✧11✧
✧12✧
✧13✧(M)
✧14✧
✧15✧
✧16✧
✧17✧
✧18✧
✧19✧
✧20✧
✧21✧
✧22✧
✧23✧
✧24✧
✧26✧
✧27 ✧
✧28✧
✧29✧
✧30✧
Epilogue
✧Bonus✧
✧ Special Chapter ✧
O MY GOD

✧25✧

3.3K 111 5
By purpleu9597

4th month of pregnancy..........

Everything is going so good in jeon household. They are taking care of tae as she was a baby, making her eat and making her juice to drink at times, making her follow the food diet plan which the doctor prescribed for pregnancy period.

Jeongukk tries his best to fulfill all of his wife's cravings for food or his attention. Since he stopped going to office after knowing that tae is pregnant, he is always with her, taking care of her, feeding her and looking after her like a baby while sometimes talking to their unborn baby bean.

"Gukkieeee ~" pouty voice whined wanting her husband's attention who just got out of the bed to take a food plate which is placed on the nightstand by Han ga in.

"Yeah babyy I am here" Jeongukk said lovingly immediately going to the bed to his wife who is pouting while laying on the bed with a hand on her tummy puffing her chubby cheeks.

Due to pregnancy her cheeks got even chubbier than before which Jeongukk won't leave a chance to chewing , sucking, smooching them making them go red and tae complaining while pouting, scolding her husband cutely just to Jeongukk to kiss the pout away making tae turn into blushing mess.

Jeongukk made tae sit on the bed leaning on the head board slowly and pecked her exposed shoulder and neck while tae had her hands around the tummy.

(Tae's outfit)

Jeongukk slowly took the food and kept it on the bed,taking the spoon and started feeding her while tae started watching baby videos. Recently tae has been obsessed with watching baby videos cooing at the cute babies and showing Jeongukk and sometimes crying due to mood swings saying

'Goo they are so cute...... I want our baby to come to us soon'

Jeongukk would coo at his adorable wifey and console her giving her smooches and saying sweet words to calm his baby down.

Tae while eating looked at the pictures of cute baby cooing at them.

"Baby ahh." Jeongukk called her out asking her to open her mouth so he can feed her. Being obedient baby she opened her mouth chewing the food that is fed by her husband.

"Goo look" tae said her eyes sparkling showing the baby photo who is eating strawberry 🍓 cutely by holding it with his chubby hands.
Jeongukk looked at the pic and smiled softly saying " yes baby he look so cute" tae smiled at him and pecked his lips going back to watching baby videos making Jeongukk smile widely and kiss her chubby cheeks.

◌Ⓣ◌ⒿⓀ◌

Tae is now in fourth month .so jiminie decided to do a gender reveal party cause they got to know the gender but kept it a secret . Only the soon to be parents don't know the gender of the baby yet.

So right now tae and Jeongukk are getting ready cause Jimmie told them to get ready for the gender reveal party.
"Baby are you excited to know the baby gender..!?" Jeongukk asked while hugging tae from back while caressing the baby bump lovingly, looking into the mirror.

Tae looked up at the mirror making eye contact with her husband ,smiling.
"Yes,I am so excited..but also nervous" hearing tae Jeongukk turned her around making her face him and pulled her closer wrapping the arms around his waist.

" It's Okai love , everything will be fine" Jeongukk consoled while pecking her forehead making tae close her eyes and while softly.

Even though Jeongukk is also nervous but he is more excited to know the baby gender.
"Do u want a boy or a girl..?" Tae asked looking up at him with her hazel eyes while still hugging her husband with her chin on his chest.

Jeongukk looked down and pecked her nose making her scrunch it cutely.he nuzzled into her soft baby chubby cheeks and mumbled.

" I want a girl! I want to spoil her with love but it is also fine if it's a boy, I will teach him basketball and then...." Jeongukk continued imagining how he is going to do all the things for their unborn baby whichever they ask looking like an excited kid while talking about their unborn baby.

Tae is looking at him heart eyes how lucky she is to get such a caring and lovely husband along with a beautiful family having mother in law and father in law who look after her as their own daughter.

"I Love U" hearing the sudden confession jeongukk stopped talking and looked at tae who is already looking at him with a love filled eyes with a fond gaze on him.

"I Love U more" jeongukk said back and kissed her who immediately kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck.

^.^

jeongukk and tae made their way downstairs. Jeongukk is helping tae to climb down the stairs carefully while holding her hand with his another arm around her waist protectively guiding her down stairs. both Jeons and Sharma's looking at the cute couple smiling. Sharma's arrived a few days back staying with jeon's for the gender reveal party. Sharma's don't want to be burden to them and said they would just at the hotel but Jeongukk didn't let them saying that they should spend time with their daughter and insisted them to stay even jeon's agreed for that and didn't let them go and stay at the hotel. Tae is so happy that she can spend her time with her parents as much as she want.

Back to Taekook

both came downstairs to see their parents already there waiting for them to come. Both smiled at their parents ,getting the smile back. All made their way towards the big open garden where the arrangements are done grandly. Not only the garden is decorated grandly but also the whole house is decorated grandly like there is a festival.

(Imagine the name as Baby Jeon)

Of course it is a festival to both Jeon's and Sharma's family they are gonna have a heir / Grandchildren.

Hearing the sound jiminie turned around to see the soon to be parents who are in awe looking at the arrangements for the gender reveal party.

"It is so good unnie !" tae said smiling cutely looking at jiminie while holding her baby bumb looking cute making all of them coo at her cuteness. Jeongukk can't help but smooch her cheeks in front of their parents, tae chubby cheeks turned red looking like an apple making them coo even louder looking at the cute couple.

jiminie chuckled and came towards tae and hugged her while caressing her head affectionately.

"Really!? You like them..!?" Jiminie asked playfully for an excited reply from tae which she got.

"Yes , it is so good , I loved the decorations !" Tae said excitedly while patting her legs on the ground in tiny making jeongukk hold her waist securely not to let her fall.

Jiminie and all chuckled at the excited soon to be mother.

"Okai now before revealing the gender let's do a little celebrations for the upcoming little bean" Jiminie and Yoongi said together excitedly shouting while holding the baby bump of tae from either sides.

"WOHOO" everyone cheered and started partying around while dancing to the slow music. Couple dancing in a slow and pleasant music including tae's parent and Jeongukk's parents.

Tae is at the side table sitting while smiling at the couples caressing her baby bump unknowingly.

She giggled looking at her parents goofing around and laughed loudly when her mother in law dragged her father in law on to the dance floor to dance while he is looking dumbfounded not knowing what to do.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her bump caressing the bump , she leaned back on the chest receiving a kiss on her side head ,cheek and neck.

"Tired..!?" Jeongukk whispered while kissing her ear.

Tae shook her head and turned around snuggling into her husband who pulled her on his lap not minding their parents and in laws are present there.

While both sharma's and jeon's are enjoying the party. Jiminie looked towards tae and Jeongukk and called jeon's and sharma's who looked at her. Jiminie signalled them to see the couple who are in their own world whispering to each other.

They all smiled looking at the cute couple and decided not to disturb them and continued partying, enjoying themselves.

Time skip ~

Soon it's time for the real thing. Jiminie went towards the mic and started

" attention everyone, well before we start the gender reveal I would like to call the soon to be parents here please" hearing the announcement the jeon's and sharma's clap while Jeongukk and tae got up and made their way to the front.

Jiminie went towards them and held their hands and asked

"Are you guys excited to know the gender !"immediately got replied with an excited nods.

"Great! Come on and stand here" jiminie made them stand infront of this

While Yoongi brought the cake and placed it on the table followed by Jeongukk's friends they too bought each making 5 cakes with Yoongi one adding 6

(By Yoongi for his niece / nephew)

(By Jackson)

(By Minho)

(By Chanyeol)

(By Yugyeom)

(By Baekyun)

By seeing the cute cakes all the people cooed there including tae who looked at Jeongukk and said

"Guu they are so cute ..awww" tae cooed while Jeongukk nodded looking at his baby wifey happy with a whipped smile and chuckled kissing her forehead.

"Okay lovebirds ..now tae and kook to know the gender you guys have to do as I say....first you have to choose one of the cake from six cakes.!" Jiminie announced while pointing at the table where six cakes are placed.

Tae and kook nodded while Jeongukk let tae select /choose the cake tae choose the one Minho bought first..

"Great now cut the cake and say what colour is in the cake!" Jiminie said excitedly even tae is excited while Jeongukk chuckled at his baby and held her waist.

Both cut the cake slowly and took a piece out to see blank only the cake...no colour is inside it. Tae pouted at that making Jeongukk draw soothing circles on her waist not to trigger her mood swings.

"Aww it's Okai love we still have 5 cakes!" Jeongukk assured her while kissing her head who nodded pouting.

"It's Okai let's go to the next cake...choose" jiminie said smiling while clapping.

Tae and Jeongukk choose baekyun cake and cut it but there is also no colour present in the cake making tae pout again eyes getting glossy . Her mood swings are on the way but Jeongukk was again quick to calm her.

This time tae herself went towards where all the cakes are displayed and picked the cake of yugyeom

She took the cake and brought it towards the table and placed before them while Jeongukk is just standing there letting his wifey do whatever she wants with a whipped smile.
After keeping the cake on table she gave Jeongukk wide boxy smile making all aid the people present there to coo.

Jeongukk chuckled at her cuteness and took the knife and handed it to tae who took it and both cut the cake together.

And......

The colour inside the cake is.......

Any Guess.!??

PINK🩷

ITS A GIRL !✨🖤🥳 Evryone shouted when there is pink present in the cake while both tae and Jeongukk are froze at the place.

The both looked at each other with tears in their eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Jeongukk immediately engulfed tae in his embrace and kissed her while tears flowing through their eyes.

Soon they pulled away and smiled at each other.

"WOHOO IAM GONNA HAVE A PRINCESS" Jeongukk started shouting while doing his little victory dance with his friends. To which his friends also started dancing with him jumping while celebrating the occasion.

Tae and the others are just looking at them with happy and content smiles on their faces. Tae is so happy that they are gonna have a girl she is just looking at her husband with teary eyes smile not leaving her lips.

4 th month of pregnancy........they found the gender......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 22.7K 49
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
767K 42.7K 31
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-" "S-Stop...
84.3K 4.3K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
247K 8.8K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...