His Other Side || Jeon Jungko...

By ll_faith_02_ll

"Give me your permission to touch you inappropriately", he replied without any hesitation, his eyes still pie... More

Important Note
Chapter 1: Normal life.
Chapter 2: Suspicion
Chapter 3: More stares.
Chapter 4: It's him.
Chapter 5: What's happened.
Chapter 6: Staring untill she's gone.
Chapter 7: Soft lips.
Chapter 8: Mine.
Chapter 9: Reckless.
Chapter 10: New life.
Chapter 11: The boys.
Chapter 12: Pervert mouth.
Chapter 13: Your eyes tell.
Chapitre 14: Misunderstanding
Chapter 15: You belong to me.
Chapter 16: You can't run away.
Chapter 17: I'm sorry.
Chapter 18: Jimin.
Chapter 19: Is it surrender?
Chapter 20: Jungkook.
Chapter 21: The beginning of chaos.
Chapter 22: Emotions and affection.
Chapter 23: Confession.
Chapter 24: Pay back.
Chapter 25: Confusion is a ghost.
Chapter 26: Let down shot.
Chapter 27: When night falls.
Chapter 29: Emotions' talk.
Chapter 30: His dark orbs.
Chapter 31: Seven plus one.
Chapter 32: Circle of the past.
Jk x Ck
Chapter 33: Expensive metal
Chapter 34: His Black Aura.
JK x Vogue
Must read šŸ”“
Chapter 35: When snowflakes fall
Chapter 36: Lips overdose
Chapter 37: Touch you illegaly
Chapter 38: Lost in Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Love in Fire Flames
Chapter 40: Fuck you slow when the lights on.
Chapter 41: Love tease
Jk x Ck
Chapter 42: Punishment
Chapter 43: Fall down
Chapter 44: Empty Promises

Chapter 28: Drunk muscled bunny.

369 16 34
By ll_faith_02_ll

Note: Listen to "Fine" by Taeyeon for a better experience.

Next morning:

Yoon's Pov:

I woke up now, and as the soft rays of sunlight gently filtered through the curtains, I found myself immersed in the memories from the previous night.

Without my will, all I can think about is Jungkook.

I again ignored him after he refused to climb stairs to his room with Jun-woo's help. I still can't get close to him. And I guess that's better for both of us, right?

He didn't say anything, and I won't say anything either.

I stood transfixed, my eyes fixated on the reflective surface of the mirror, as I found myself nestled in the dimly lit corner of dark hallway, steeped in shadows. The upstairs silence seemed to hang heavy in the air, heightening the intensity of the moment.

Even the clothes I wear make me sad because Jungkook bought them for me.

He must really like the black color.

Half of the clothes he bought me are black, and they're really expensive, so I always try to choose the simplest ones because I don't want even for a moment to remember my grandma and how she forced me to wear what befits our name, as she says.

Be is this even simple?...

I scoffed at myself and then I went straight down the stairs towards the main door. And I hear Mrs. Choi's calling for me to at least eat something before I go but I refuse on the excuse that I'm going to eat something outside.

Deep inside I know I'm running away from seeing Jungkook. And I know Ms. Choi is trying really hard to bring us closer.

But how do I explain to her that she'll not be able to fix a fault that she didn't cause?...

How do I explain to her the complexity of my life that Jungkook held more?...

I may be an heiress, a girl blessed with riches because of her rich grandparents, but there's more to finding happiness than material wealth.

I have my own reasons for being an introvert. And it was Jungkook who managed to make me out of my shell.

And when I started to like the idea, he pulled me deeply down without even a single word.

* * *

The car stopped abruptly, which caught my attention.

I wanted to ask Jun-woo why he suddenly stopped like that and if something is wrong, but he oppened the discussion before I can utter my words.

"Miss... you didn't your breakfast... and I know Mr. Jeon won't like it that's why I really insist on bying you you a meal before we get to your university... and because I also want you to have your breakfast".

I stayed distracted for a few seconds, as I felt that my eyes had begun to burn because the tears are accumulating there without me letting them fall. Something warm about Jun-woo's words really made me thankful that he's with me right now.

"Okay, I guess... if you insist ajusshi", I answered him and laughed a sincere laugh that I didn't know I was able to pull out on such a day.

But what's wrong with today?...

Yesterday's rain stopped at night leaving only the lingering droplets whispered their farewell, gently cooling the morning air. And there, in the radiant embrace of the rising sun, Seoul, the city adorned with its own unique charm, awakened to a breathtaking panorama.

Jun-woo then turned around to face me and smiled slightly at me, then he spoke again, "then what do you want to eat?... I 'll bring it for you".

But I have another idea.

"I know this place ajusshi... it's very close to my university... let's go together and I'll show you a good place I to buy breakfast", I spoke excitedly, waiting for an answer, hoping he would agree.

Suddenly, he immediately opened the car door, and with lightning speed, he headed back to open my door for me.

"Ajusshi I've told you so many times that you don't need to open the door for me because I know how to do it myself", I said admonishingly because I didn't really like being served like that.

He just smiled without saying another word and then I got out from the fancy black car, looking at the quiet place in this early morning.

"Here's the line, miss... guide us now", said Jun-woo. I grinned and then I replied enthusiastically, "yeah... let's go".

I'm walking slowly while Jun-woo is walking next to me in a very polite way of him. We're climbing the stairs in this beautiful neighborhood while closing my eyes for a few seconds to breathe in the fresh air and then I open them again.

Note: Listen to "Heartbeat" by BTS for a better experience.

Author's Pov:

Jungkook woke up late this morning to find himself in the same state he was in yesterday.

Lying splayed out on the couch, in his suit and shoes.

He immediately put his hand on his forehead because he felt a severe headache. He closed his eyes tightly, then he sighed deeply and sat on the couch.

He walked up to his room with difficulty, and the first thing he saw was Yoon's handbook in which she used to draw. placed on the table.

Trying to hold his curiosity so hard to see if she had drawn something new, he went to his closet and took out regular clothes, then he immediately went to the bathroom holding them in his hands.

The first thing he smelled was the scent of Yoon's shampoo. The scent of red roses. He closed his eyes, inhaled deeply, and then he closed the bathroom door on himself.

He took off his shirt first, leaving himself only in his pants, and thenhe looked at his reflection in the mirror, which still has the crack he had made that night by his own hand.

He raised his hand to see the minor scars now, almost completely gone, but some deep, invisible wound is still visible on his features.

After quietly staring at his reflection in the mirror, he immediately removed the rest of his clothes leaving himself completely naked now.

Then he entered the bathing area and made cold drops of water fall on his withered body.

He leaned against the wall, putting her arms on it to help himself to stand, then he lowered his head in frustration, and began hitting his fists on the wall like a frustrated predatory beast, groaning in deep pain.

* * *

Jungkook is sitting at the breakfast table, calm and expressionless, eating his breakfast slowly with Hoseok who had come to visit him because Jungkook hadn't told him anything about his sudden absence from the company yesterday and his sudden departure the day before yesterday.

Only Jungkook is calm, with cold features that suggested solemnity and deep overthinking. He didn't even talk much to Hoseok or give him any clear answers.

"Jungkook-ah... you're coming today... isn't it?", Hoseok asked, unable to control himself when it came to working seriously. "Yeah... you can go first... I'll catch you right away".

He answered him briefly and coldly without even looking at him, which surprised Hoseok and HE started to worry more about him, but he decided to give him his space to relax and clear his mind from what's bothering him.

* * *

Yoon's Pov:

After a tiring morning, Lisa, Jisoo and I didn't want to eat lunch at the canteen but instead we bought fast food and Jisoo insisted that we need to eat it at the club she joined.

My sixth sense is telling me something as soon as I heard Jisoo's idea, but what 's this thing?

And heck...

I got my answer as soon as we opened the door of the club's room and found two boys there.

Sehun and another guy I've never seen before.

So Jisoo joined the Radio and Arts Club under the leadership of the very talkative Baekyun.

As soon as my eyes met Sehun's eyes, he smiled at me as if he's really happy to see me.

"Hello... welcome", Sehun said, addressing all of us. I feel like I don't want to stay here anymore. The atmosphere is really strange.

"Hey guys... are you up to something", Lisa asked first.

"No... I'm just with my friend just showing him something", Sehun replied, referring to his friend, who none of us knows.

"Let me introduce you to him... this is Chanyeol... Chanyeol, this is Lisa... Jisoo... and Yoon", Sehun said, pointing to each one of us, so that he could introduce us to this Chanyeol that I didn't feel comfortable with from now on.

We all bowed a little and then Chanyeol bowed at the same time and said, "nice to meet you". Then we answered in unision, "me too".

"We're not going to interrupt you... we just wanted to get away from the noise to eat our meals... wanna join us?", Jisoo asked politely.

Chanyeol refused and wished us a good meal because he had already eaten his lunch, but to my surprise, Sehun joined us under Lisa and Jisoo's suspicious side eyes.

Note: Listen to "That's Okay" by D.O of Exo for a better experience.

* * *

After Jisoo and Lisa left, I made and ecuse that I wanted to borrow books from the library. But the real reason I don't want to leave early is because I want to ignore Jungkook as much as possible.

For how long?...

I don't know...

But I just don't want to see him...

Cause I'm really disappointed...

I was just walking around the library while everyone was studying or a lot of couples were flirting with each other in some corners.

Everyone seems calm or happy...

But...

In the midst of apparent happiness worn by everyone, a quiet truth dwells within us all. Each person conceals a fragment of themselves, a part they shield from prying eyes, reluctant to expose to the world. Beneath the surface, we carry our own hidden complexities, the vulnerable aspects we choose to keep guarded.

I stood up now after sitting for a long time looking around without doing anything specific.

Naihee couldn't come to meet me because she's at home overwhelmed with her assignments.

Has Ney-he gotten used to my absence?... has it become normal for her too, me living with Jungkook?...

I was planning to go and spend the night with her, in my original apartment, in my own place. Then I remembered the deal and the promises Jungkook and I made to each other.

That he won't tell anyone about our marriage or force me again, in exchange, I stay with him and live with him in his mansion.

Since he keeps his word, I have to keep the other side of my word as well.

But I just...

I don't want to see him after what happened...

* * *

I'm in the car now with Jun-woo heading home.

The exquisite Seoul sky adorned itself with hues of delicate pink, painting a breathtaking sunset. However, as I gaze deeper into the expansive canvas above, an unanticipated weight settled upon my heart, stirring a profound sadness within me. The more I fixed my gaze upon the ethereal sky ahead, the heavier the burden of sadness weighed upon my soul.

Namsan Tower really stands out even from afar... I really haven't visited it in months... the last time was probably days before I first met Jungkook...

Why everything I said is about Jungkook?...

Gosh... I need to stop...

* * *

I changed into comfortable joggers and a t-shirt. I'm staring at the mirror, exactly that spot that Jungkook broke with his hand.

Remembering the reason awakens in me conflicting feelings.

Then I suddenly remember Sehun's strange conversation with me today when he followed me to the library and talked to me for a few minutes and then he left immediately.

What does he mean when he said that he wants to be near me to contain all of my worries?...

Ummm... what does he imply when he said that when he sees me he wants to do a lot of things for me?...

Is it just me or even the way he looks at me is really different?... he contemplates me every second the chance allow as if he's unable to control himself?...

No no no Yoon stop... from where you're bringing this stupid interpretations...

Just because he talks more to you know doesn't need to mean anything...

I think he finds comfort in talking to me... I really want to believe this excuse and avoid many other thoughts about his recent behavior towards me... especially since he and Jungkook had a fight...

Sehun's thoughts took me away when I remembered that Jungkook wasn't home yet.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted my thoughts.

I immediately got out of the bathroom and then I opened the door to find the maid in front of me with pleading eyes. "Madame... Mr. Kim is here... and Mr. Jeon is with him, but...".

I swallowed my saliva, waiting for the sequel, which I know will hurt my heart. "He's very drunk again and Mr. Kim is asking for you";

I couldn't refuse Taehyung's request so rudely so I immediately went downstairs with her.

When I reached the hallway downstairs, I found Taehyung talking to all the maids, "and please all of you leave now except Mrs. Choi", he ordered them very kindly unlike Jungkook who whenever he gets angry, he shouts at them harshly.

I was still on the last step when Taehyung turned around and smiled at me while standing solemnly with his hands in the pockets of his pants.

I moved closer to him and he immediately said in a joking manner, "waoh... the one who can't speak is here".

I frowned a little bit and then I responded to him in self-defense, "Yaaaah stop it... the joke is getting really boring now".

He giggled a bit and then HE said to me as if to order me but gently, "Follow me".

Note: Listen to "Let go" by BTS for a better experience. x 2

I followed Taehyung into the main open living room and my breathing began to become heavy with every step I took towards Jungkook's sleeping body in the couch.

He looks tired and smells of alcohol. He's drunk again.

Isn't that much?... three days in a row when he gets horribly drunk like this... he must have a bad headache...

Taehyung brought me and I looked at Jungkook's condition. And I know he did it on purpose to make me see Jungkook's in this horrible state.

"Is... is he drunk again?", I asked Taehyung even though I already knew the answer. But he just hummed and said calmly, "humm... come here with me".

Then he started to walk in the opposite direction out of this open living room and I followed him with heavy steps.

We're standing in the middle of this large hall face to face when Taehyung started talking directly, "Hoseok hyung was waiting for him to come to the company today... but Jungkook didn't go... when I found out and called Jungkook in the evening, he answered me with so much difficulty but he just kept laughing And giggling, saying nonsense", hu suddenly stoped talking for a seconds.

He continued, "fortunately, his men were with him... so I knex from them his whereabouts and brought him to the mansion with difficulty... he's really hard to handle when he got drunk".

Confusion Is visible on my face and I didn't find anything to answer Taehyung so he smiled and continued his words, "all the wayhome he kept saying stupid things... did you know Yoon that when Jungkook gets really drunk he gets stupid but cute... he's even really honest and funny... he often forgets what is happening with him when he wakes up".

I just shook my head and said stuttering, "n-no... I did-didn't know that".

Taehyung laughed and then he said, "so you know now from me... who would believe that this tough and short-tempered man can be like this when he gets drunk... do you know that he acted so fool and naughty with Namjoon hyung and his girlfriend too when they brought him here?" .

Namjoon and his girlfriend brought him?...

When...

Wait...

This is the third day of his drunkenness in a row...

Taehyung brought him today...

Jun-woo brought him yesterday...

As for the night before, Jungkook was with a girl...

Namjoon and his girlfriend?...

What's going on?...

Is it possible that-... no, it's impossible... what about that confession and those looks and his grip on her....

"He acted really stupid... when Namjoon's girlfriend was helping him to sit down because Namjoon hyung was on an emergency call... Jungkook kept giving the poor girl weird looks that made her blush... he even confessed to her... oh gosh", Taehyung put his hand on his forhead acting as if he's frustrated but he's containing his laugh so hardly.

Taehyung is chuckling now non-stop while I'm still making sense of what was happening and tying my thoughts together but I told him eventually, "I think I saw them... by accident".

And here Taehyung's features changed and became more serious. He looked at me with piercing, yet tender eyes and then he said in a deep voice that suggested his great seriousness, "Yoon...". I gulped in fear hearing my name came out like that from Taehyung for the first time.

"He thought she was you... he was unconscious... he thought Namjoon's hyung girlfriend who was in front of him was you... even in that miserable condition, your features didn't leave his eyes".

A wave of electric shivers rippled through my body, causing a sense of imminent instability. I remained motionless, frozen in place, as if caught in a momentary suspension, unsure if my next step would lead to a fall.

I think this truth changes everything...

Taehyung kept staring at me waiting for any word from me but what am I going to say after what I did?

After ignoring Jungkook while he's in this state?

If the truth is now like this about what I saw, then I'm sure that the pictures also have another truth than the apparent, but the answer is only with Jungkook.

Remembering the pictures, Jungkook having a half naked girl in his lap hurts my heart, but at least I knew that something I had seen with my own eyes in a way, turned out to be something else. For this, the pictures have another interpretation.

I can feel it... and I'll trust Jungkook this time...

"Yoon I'm really asking you this time", Taehyung said with a serious tone and features that indicate the sensitivity of what he's going to say, and my silly stomach keeps hurting from the severity of the shock of what I'm about to hear.

"I want you to take care of him... I want you to take care of him just this once... because I think you're the only one he wants and needs right now... because if he needed us, he would go to us... but your name is the one that never leaves his tongue... Jungkook is- ...".

He paused for a moment while I'm just looking for his words.

He added, looking completely frustrated, "Jungkook is really a very possessive person... he's the type who likes everything for himself... including the people he loves and cares for... Jungkook feels bad and gets really upset if you don't pay attention to him... or if he loses attention from the people he loves".

After seconds of puzzlness, Taehyung finally laughed when he saw that his serious features and this new information about Jungkook that shocked my mind too much for me to understand had also changed my features to features of anxiety and fear. "Oh... you can't talk... I forgot... forgive me", Taehyung joked again and this time he really made me smile yet I'm so sad and I can't hide it more.

"I'll... I'll take care of him Taehyung".

Taehyung laughed again, then he looked at his wristwatch. "It's getting late... I'm gotta go shy girl... and remember... Jungkook really forgets what happens to him when he gets drunk... umm maybe you can take an advantage of that", he ended his talking with a playful wink, then he turned his heels and walked towards the main door.

And I knew that the last sentence has double meaning. This is another pervert. Gosh... they're all perverts...

He suddenly shouted loudly without even turning around, "GOOD LUCK WITH THIS MUSCLED DRUNK YOON-AH".

And after that I heard him humming as if he's singing. He's singing?... this boy...

Immediately after Taehyung left, I ran to check on Jungkook who's lying there in the couch while he's in a deep sleep.

His features are really tired and I acted selfishly and hastily. I didn't even ask him if there was anything he was worried about. Instead, I rushed to conclusions and decided to ignore more instead.

This is really stupid... really stupid...

I found myself distracted by his beuatiful features, but I quickly realized that I'm staring too much. What is happening to me these days...

I immediately went to the kitchen to prepare a good soup for him to drink to relieve his hangover, but I found that poor Mrs. Choi had already started preparing it herself. "Oh oh Mrs. Choi... don't bother yourself... I'll prepare it for him".

Ms. Choi turned to me as soon as she heard my voice behind her. "No need, honey... I'll make it for him before I go". She had a very sad look on her face, and here I knew in my heart how much Jungkook meant to Mrs. Choi.

I grabbed her shoulder as a daughter grabbing her mother's shoulder to pat it and then I tried to relieve her from the burden of thinking, "please Mrs. Choi... I'll do it and I promise you I'll take care of him... you can go home and get some rest... please", I begged her and she got soft more by my words and I smiled with her to assure her what I'm saying.

"Please take good care of him, honey... though he is so harsh and cold, he needs someone to give him some tenderness... when you finish making the soup, please wake him up and make sure he eats it".

"Yes, Mrs. Choi... have a goodnight".

Thus, after Mrs. Choi left, the interior of this grand mansion is completely emptied now. Literally nobody here but me and Jungkook. But he's unconscious so I'll just count myself.

I headed towards the kitchen's counter to finish what Ms. Choi had started.

* * *

After about half an hour the soup is finally ready and I thought I might cool it down a bit for him since it's literally boiling.

After I had cooled it down a bit, I was pouring some on the bowl when suddenly my hand shot up and the soup pot moved towards my chest and I mistakely poured some on my t-shirt and made me all dirty from above.

Wow Yoon... one thing you were tasked to do but you ruined it...

I looked at my t-shirt, and I could feel the soup on my inner skin, and it also touched my bra.

I really hate it when something is spilled on me... looks like I'll quickly change my t-shirt and my bra before I wake up Jungkook and feed him...

I went back to Jungkook to check on him one last time and then I immediately climbed the stairs.

I took out another t-shirt and a bra from the closet and I decided to change in the bathroom.

Since Jungkook isn't here... there's no need to close the bathroom door... I'll quickly change and go to him to wake him up...

Note: Listen to "Euphoria" by Jungkook of BTS for a better experience. x2

I looked at myself in the mirror and whispered to myself, "I'm really clumsy".

I took off the T-shirt first as I wrapped it over my head and quickly threw it on bathroom's floor. Then I unhook my bra and made it fall off too.

The moment my bra fell in the floor, my heart pounded in an unusual way as I heard Jungkook's voice behind me, "Yoon... hey".

I immediately covered my breasts with my arms and then I turned just my head towards him while I'm still facing him with my naked back and I'm terrified. So terrified and shy.

He's staring at me in a weird way and grinning like an idiot because of the drunkenness. He's peeping through the door as he had not entered the bathroom.

Yet.

I found myself unable to move half naked while he's completely drunk. Dammit... I feel my body is really getting hot right now because I'm too embarrassed and shy.

"Jungkook... please get out... what are you doing... I'm changing my clothes", I said in panic without even looking at him this time.

Suddenly he started to enter the bathroom little by little. Oh my God, what should I do now... he'll see my naked breasts if he gets any closer...

I just turned my head back at him while he's still seeing only my naked back and then I yelled this time. "JUNGKOOK... GET OUT YOU IDIOT".

He stood up in one place giving me weird smile, then he pretended that he's turning around so as not to see me.

He put his hand around his eyes but he immediately removed it at the same second.

"Okay okay I'm not going to see this time... really... look... I'm going to put my hand like this in the air so I don't see you", he said, giggling as if he's enjoying making me shy even and embarrassed even when he's unconscious and drunk.

I'm going to cry... oh god... why me... why I'm the one who's always embarrassed...

I turned in front of me to grab my t-shirt and cover myself with it when I suddenly felt Jungkook's body behind me.

I swallowed really hard this time and my eyes widened in shock. I didn't know how to deal with Jungkook while he's in his normal state, so how am I going to deal with him now when he's drunk and he's acting like a five years old boy.

Suddenly, he pressed his body to my body from behind while I'm still protecting my breasts and covering them well with my arms and tightening my arms on them due to the nervousness.

I felt his big hands slide down my naked waist. A feeling of goosebumps I feel now in every part of my body and my heartbeat is really out of control.

"Jungkook", without realizing, my voice came in a barely audible whisper because I'm so shocked that I'm completely paralyzed.

"You're so warm princess", he whispered behind my ear, in a deep, husky sexy voice completely different from the voice he had spoken to me seconds before.

I felt his face move closer to my neck.

He buried his face in the crock of neck sniffling me and breathing really heavy. The more he's smelling my hair, the more his grip around my small waist tightens more.

Thank god he didn't look at our reflection in the mirror, otherwise a disaster would. But how am I going to get rid of him now?...

While his face is still buried in my neck, smelling my scent, my eyes wide in shock when I turned my eyes towards his arms, which were tightly grabbing my waist. His hands slowly ascending up.

Very slowly until he stopped completely when he felt the presence of my arms above the area that his arms intended to go towards.

My breasts...

The air suddenly became heavy and I found myself breathing even harder. What made me more shy is when I looked in the mirror. When I saw this intimate position of ours.

I felt his hands move again, this time placing them on top of my arms, which are protecting my private area. My foolish body betrayed me as I let go of my hands as Jungkook slowly pulled them down to reveal what I was trying so hard to cover.

When my arms completely relaxed and fell down. This time I really held my breath when...

When Jungkook placed both of his cold palms on my breasts while he's still with his eyes closed sniffing at my neck and my hair.

I think I'm going to die tonight and don't ask how I died please...

He started squeezing my breasts with his big palms repeatedly and continuously as if he felt the size of them on his palms. Then he suddenly raised his head from the crock of my neck and brought his face close to me looking at the side of my shocked face and then he whispered while smirking, "this is really soft princess".

I knew this... he's a pervert in every side of him...

Suddenly Jungkook's hands relaxed and I heard the bang he made when he fell in the floor so hard.

Note: Listen to "Left and Right" By Charlie Puth and Jungkook of BTS for a better experience.

Ouch... that looks painful... I hope he didn't break any bones in his body...

I finally woke up from my stupid physical paralysis that responded to Jungkook's touch and then I immediately covered my breasts with my arms and turned around to see him. Lying on his back on the floor after suddenly fainting.

This is not what I agreed for... why did I agree to take responsibility... Taehyung... I swear it's because of you... you're the reason for my suffering now...

I immediately turned to the bahtroom' counter, grabbing my clean t-shirt that I had brought from the closet, and I quickly put it on, avoiding my bra.

My priority right now is to cover myself up and then take care of this drunk muscled bunny quickly.

I immediately turned to him and then I walked out of the room to call for help.

Wait...

There's no one but us... Taehyung... You're the reason... I swear you're gonna pay for it...

I went back to the bathroom to try to wake up Jungkook. I sat on the floor next to his lying body and I patted his arm. "Jungkook... Jungkook... wake up".

There's no response.

I knew I had to take him to bed myself. It's not hard, isn't it?... what is the possibility that I'm going to break my back tonight?...

Suddenly, I grabbed his shoulders and I half stood up, then I started to pull him slowly to get him out of the bathroom. This idiot... he climbed the stairs to get here, but I'm is the one who takes him to his bed...

Suddenly I tripped in my steps and my butt landed on this cold floor. That really hurt...

I had pulled Jungkook out of the bathroom and then I kept dragging him towards the bed. I put my arms around him as if I'm hugging him, then I started pulling him towards me until our bodies stuck together. I tried to stand up with him to stand with me, but to no avail. He's really heavy...

Really heavy for god's sake... I'm gonna cry...

I tried to wake him up again and this time I got closer to his face and I called him out, "Jungkook... please get up... I beg you... I don't want to leave you on the floor".

I was about to touch his soft face to pat him after I was enchanted by his calm features now, when he slowly opened his doe eyes but he kept blinking several times as if he's getting used to the bright light of the room.

Suddenly he looked at me and then he immediately got up and took a sitting position on the floor. "Who are you huh?... Why do you look so much like Yoon-ah?".

I raised my eyebrows in astonishment, even though I knew he's unconscious. But why did I feel like this inside me?... he's really cute like Taehyung said...

"Because I'm Yoon", I replied frankly, not compromising his foolishness.

He frowned a little like a baby and then he said, "humm... I think you're right... you're Yoon", he said and then he started giggling again.

After that he immediately got up from the floor but I also got up with lightning speed to stop him from doing anything stupid.

But he just sat on the bed, for my good luck, maybe god doesn't want me to suffer more. And here I decided to take my chance. "Can you stay here without doing anything?... I'll come soon... I won't be late".

He kept looking at me and thenhe raised his hand to his forehead and said, "Yes madame".

I took advantage of his calmness and i immediately ran towards the kitchen.

After preparing the bowl of the soup, I immediately run again to the room to feed him, at least for his hangover.

When I entered the room, I found him just lying there in the bed, with his eyes almost closed. My heart is more hurting by this sight. It's really another side of him I've never seen him, he's cute and sweet, but...

But he looks sad and hurt...

Everytime I see more of His Other Side...

And I remembered Taehyung's words now...

"Jungkook feels bad and gets really upset if you don't pay attention to him... or if he loses attention from the people he loves".

I placed the tray on the nightstand near the bed and I patted his arm to wake him up. He immediately opened his eyes, then he looked at me and sat on the bed contemplating the room as if he's seeing it for the first time.

"Jungkook please eat this soup... it will help you". His eyes widened for a moment, then he got off the bed and stood up shouting, "NO NO... I DON'T WANT SOUP".

I wanted to laugh but it didn't seem like the right time; "Jungkook stop being stubborn... look at yourself... you have to eat it... it will help you". I don't even know why I should bother trying with him when he continues to be stubborn and now he frowns and keeps shaking his head and yelling, "NO SOUP... NO SOUP YOON COME AND KICK THIS OUT... YOON".

Oh my God... it's going to be a really long night... thanks Taehyung...

Note: Listen to "My Love" by Baekhun of Exo for a better experience.

"Jungkook I'm Yoon".

Immediately after hearing my sentence, he calmed down and now he looked into my eyes carefully, and suddenly, his beautiful eyes softened more and stayed distracted in mt eyes, smiling non-stop.

a really sad and tired smile...

I decided to take the opportunity and then I asked him, "Jungkook... why are you doing this to yourself... why are you drunk like this all of a sudden without stopping... what's going on with you?".

I saw his features now change and then he turned his face to the side avoiding eye contact with me. "Jungkook... tell me and I-...". And before I could finish, I paused. Because he turned to me again giving me sad looks.

"Because... because I'm tired of the truth my dad told me about my mom... because... because I've found out who you really are... I found out that you're not an ordinary girl like I thought but rather you're the heir to a company... and it really hurt me because I didn't I know that from you... it hurt me that you didn't trust me to tell me your details... I'm also afraid of losing you", he answered me with difficulty as I felt him breathing heavily with every word.

"Yes... I am afraid of losing you", he repeated this sentese again, whispering to himself, and he lowered his head down as if he's ashamed of himself and his actions.

No no don't be Jungkook... I hate seeing you in pain...

I'm bewildered, standing in silence in front of him. I review in my head what he just said. A terrible guilt is tearing me apart internally, and I regret something I don't know exactly what it is.

I also lowered my head in deep thought, and thus the room fell silent. Each of us standing thinking about what he did.

Suddenly I felt him pull my hand to hold it between his interwinning our fingers, then he looked into my eyes and smiled tiredly at me and said, "let's leave the soup aside and let's just sleep princess".

He pulled me behind him towards the bed and then he climbed it up first. He took off his jacket first and then he did what I expected second.

I wet my lips and I bit them hard in shyness while I'm looking at his t-shirt that slowly climbed up to reveal his back to me. He suddenly took it off immediately.

I can only see him from behind and that was enough to kill me.

He let his coat and t-shirt and immediately lay down the bed on the floor, and this time, he gave me a full view of his naked upper body.

He kept looking tiredly at me and then he said, "come here". And that's when I understood he was calling me to join him.

When I didn't get on the bed, he immediately got up and crawled on the bed towards me with expressions that suggested that he's annoyed by my refusal.

In a blink of an eye, he pulled me towards the bed to fall on top of it, then he continued to drag my body and layed my body with force against the mattress.

Jungkook turned off the light in the room, leaving only dim lights, then he lay down next to me and I pulled the blanket over our bodies.

As I rested my head on the pillow, facing him with my back, I realized I'm strawberry red, and that I had an abnormal temperature right now. And the worst, I'm without my bra, with Jungkook, and in the same bed. I just hope he leaves his hands to him and doesn't touch-...

Before I could finish my thoughts, Jungkook leaned his body towards me and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me even more against his naked chest.

I'm going to die... I'm going to die... I hope he squeezes me so hard that I die and get rid of this embarrassment...

Heck... I'm shy and I fell my cheeks getting so hot right now...

My back is clinging to his warm body, and fortunately, he didn't touch my breast area. Now how will I sleep tonight?...

I tried to break free from his grip but he held me tighter in his arms so I wouldn't move. Then he put he nuzzled his face on my neck.

Strangely enough, after only a few minutes, I started to hear his snoring. I hope Taehyung is right and Jungkook doesn't remember anything about what happened because this would be a really horrible situation for me.

Note: Listen to "Still with you" by Jungkook of BTS for a better experience.

Next Morning:

Jungkook's Pov:

My eyes opened when I felt the sunlight pouring in from behind the white curtain, touching the skin of my face.

My eyes widened, my heart pounded and my cock throbbed from below when I realized this position I'm in.

I don't know how this happened but I'm in my room and on my bed while Yoon is facing me with her back while I'm holding her but my hand...

My hand is on something really warm and soft. Shit...

I raised my head a little and then I whined unconsciously because of the headache I'm feeling now. I got closer to see Yoon's face, who's sleeping so peacefully in my arms.

What's happening here?... am missing something?... am I still dreaming?...

I'm really dreaming because this is impossible to happen...

I looked at my hand, which is still placed over her body, specifically over one of her breasts.

I started biting on my lips from the intensity of tension, and then I felt myself becoming very tight down there, because my pants had become really tight in my private area, ​​under the bed.

This is definitely a dream... because I'm half naked too... what the fuck is going on here...

I immediately took my hand off her breast and put it on her waist instead because I didn't want to think about her in a dirty way or have wild thoughts about her right now.

Moments after, I felt her movements, I felt her moving a little bit in my arms, but then she suddenly froze completely.

Before I even knew it, Yoon immediately got up and sat on the bed and looked at me with wide eyes and very flushed cheeks.

I'm still lying on my back just looking at her while my naked upper body is completely exposed to her because when she got up at once she pulled the blanket with her.

She looked at my chest for a second, then she immediately looked somewhere else except me and she got out of bed completely.

"Umm... I... you... you were drunk yesterday... and I... umm when I was... the soup... you... umm-...". Before she continues more her disorganized and incomprehensible talking, she's interrupted by my voice, deep and hoarse, "dood morning princess".

She immediately blushed even at this sentence, but my naked body must be straining her, as she avoids looking at me completely. Suddenly, my eyes turned to her chest area, where...

Where I noticed that her nipples are protruding under this light-textured t-shirt. I gulped really heavily, feeling a throb in my cock as soon as I recognized more that she's without a bra in front of me just a few steps away.

But she slept with me also at the same bed without a fucking bra...

For fuck's sake... I'm turned on and I can't help it... my member is tightening more in my jeans under the cover...

Thank god I'm covered with a blanket at least...

When she noticed my predatory gaze at her body, she immediately put her hands covering her chest area, then she said tensely again, "I'm... I'm... nothing".

Then she immediately ran towards the bathroom and locked herself in.

I smiled to myself like an idiot. Whatever happened yesterday... I have to remember it... there must be a reason why she woke up next to me and she's clearly so shy... I hope I haven't done anything stupid...

I kept smiling like an idiot because I finally found myself close to her after all this distance and neglect. I really missed her.

When I got out of bed, I noticed a tray containing a glass of a juice and a bowl of soup. I didn't pay much attention to them, but I went to my closet, took some comfortable clothes, and then I left the room to take a shower in another bathroom.

* * *

After taking a shower, I went back to our room, but I didn't find any trace of her after I was excited to talk to her.

I felt so bad again and frustrated.

Looks like I was wrong...

She's still ignoring me...

Should I give her a space, as I did in the past days?... but I'm really tired from this space...

I want her so bad...

I want her attention...

All for myself...

I don't want to lose her because of my stupidity or anything else...

I go downstairs and clearly there's no one here. It's early morning and there's not even a sign of the maids.

This is very strange... their appointment is becoming a little late...

Note: Listen to "Your Eyes Tell" by BTS for a better experience.

A sound coming from the kitchen caught my attention. I moved closer a heavy sigh left my lips, breathing a sigh of relief because I found that Yoon is still here.

Is she preparing something?...

She immediately turned around as if she sensed my presence and then she said, "Jungkook... you can sit down... I'll get you something warm to drink while I finish making your soup for the hangover".

My heart beat fastly, like a crazy when I heard what she said to me.

So everything that happened wasn't a dream.

Without realizing that I hadn't answered her because I was constantly staring at her, I just sat like an obedient child on a sofa in a corner of this vast kitchen.

Yoon brought me a cup of hot drink, I don't know what it is, but I know I'm ready to accept anything as long as it's from her hands.

She gave me the cup quickly and then went to the counter again to finish what she's cooking. I turned my face to her, smiling like an idiot again, not believing what's happening now.

I finished the cup of this hot chocolate coffee quickly and I headed towards her because I'm so excited that I finallycan talk to her after seeing her behavior with me this morning. She seems to care for me...

Before I could reach her body, she suddenly turned around to find me standing in front of her. With a quick movement, I put my hands on her small waist to bring her closer to me, and I kept holding her waist, looking only at her beautiful eyes and smiling.

I guess I never smiled this much in my life before knowing her...

"Jungkook... what are you doi-...".

Before I hear that boring question again about what I'm doing, I shut her up, "Shhh... shut up... I missed you". And the next moment I pulled her tightly to me, burying my head in her neck, smelling her hair which is falling on her shoulders.

How I missed that feeling of warmth.... I missed it so much... I missed her.

I raised my head from her neck, surprised with wide eyes, when her hands wrapped around me, and she suddenly hugged me back without uttering a single word. This was enough motivation for a fervent beast like me to crush her even more in my arms.

I groand, never ashamed of myself when I felt myself getting bigger and harder little by little and it became very hard and painful for me to bear because of this violent adhesion of our bodies together, which made her breasts grind against my upper body. But the this feeling is transforming directly to my cock which is throbbing down there like a crazy.

Because I'm craving her touch...

This is enough to light the spark in me, but I must extinguish it so as not to go too far with it. I should control myself or I'll do something to her that she's not ready for.

So after a minute of this warm hug without her resisting me or saying anything, I broke the hug with great difficulty.

She's shrinking under my grip, and when I finally let go of her, she slowly raised her head to look at me with red cheeks. "The soup is ready... eat it... I'm... I'm... I've got something important to do".

With that, she passed me and immediately made her way quickly out of the kitchen, but I followed her into the wide open hall. I was about to catch up and stop her when I stopped because I heard Jin hyung's voice calling me out from behind.

"JUNGKOOK-AH".

Is he shouting at me or am I imagining this?...

I turned around to see him, with almost angry features, glaring at me as if he's going to prey on me at any moment. Without even being able to say hello, he spoke again, more like ordering me, "follow me to the kitchen".

What's wrong with everybody in this morning?...

Jin hyung never talked to me like this before. At least not as long as I remember.

I looked up the stairs to see that Yoon had already disappeared. I don't know what's going on because I don't remember anything, but it doesn't look like I did anything bad while I was drunk. Right?...

I entered the kitchen and I found Jin Hyung standing firmly, giving me really killer glares, as if he's going to rip out my beautiful eyes from their place.

"Come on now... tell me what's going on, boy... I just heard from Taehyung about how you're being drunk in a very bad state for three days in a row".

Taehyung you piece of gossipy shit... you never shut up do you?...

Author's Pov:

The boy walked over to his boss, then he bowed before placing a file on the table in front of him. "It's all in the file, boss".

Jackson looked at the file with a sly smiRK and then he turned his gaze back at the guard. "Does the file contain the invitations Min-jun?", Jackson asked calmly.

His guard nodded obediently and then replied immediately, "yes, boss... we also got rid of the corpses and we cleaned everything behind us".

Jackson got up from the chair and he rubbed the guard's head like a six-year-old, "well done, boy...you can go now".

After his man left, Jackson sat down on the chair and opened the envelope which contained a few bloodstains.

"Now my surprise to you, Jeon, will be complete".

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Updated on: 03/06/2023

Heeey...

How was the chapter?

And how're yaaa lovely readers?

Please vote and comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 63.9K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
157K 5.4K 54
š™Žš™š™š š™¬š™–š™Ø š™– š™š™šš™–š™”š™šš™§ š™¬š™š™¤ š™¬š™–š™£š™©š™šš™™ š™©š™¤ š™š™šš™–š™” š™©š™š™š š™¬š™¤š™§š™”š™™, š™—š™Ŗš™© š™š™š š™¬š™–š™Ø š™– š™¬š™§š™šš™˜š™ š™šš™§ š™¬š™š™¤ š™¬š™–š™£š™©š™šš™™ š™©š™¤ š™—š™Ŗ...
598K 36.3K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
151K 7K 24
She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when the emotion called 'love...