my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

Galing kay aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... Higit pa

author's note.
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

three.

2.4K 112 2
Galing kay aintATp

Third Person's Point of View

Saifah saw Rain leaving the garage and called the omega's name but he didn't even flinched. Aow, has he been scolded by Phayu as well? That prick. Saifah irritatingly thought as he made his way to confront his older brother.

Once he reached the back of the garage, he saw a frozen Phayu standing with a box of cake in his hands. "Ai'Phayu! What happened? Why did Rain leave suddenly?" He asked, annoyed at his twin.

"I fucked up, Saifah." Phayu explained, eyes looking down at the ruined cake in his hands. The beta's eyes looked at what he was holding and facepalmed.

"Yes you did, Yu. Big time! Did you know how excited he was to show you that cake? He even told me that he woke up early just to bake that for you! Can't you control your temper for once?" Scolded Saifah, clearly angry at the older.

"No, it was an accident, Fah. I wasn't— I didn't—" Phayu stuttered as he tried to explain what happened, earning an eye roll from the latter.

"It doesn't matter if it was an accident or not, Yu. Rain put a lot on effort on that cake and now you're telling me that it dropped by accident? Come on, Yu." Saifah was in disbelief right now. He can't believe his twin brother, really. "Well, good luck on that. Rain may not be angry at you but Pai will. You know how he is protective with the omega."

Phayu sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated about what happened. He really didn't mean to drop the cake! He was just unaware that the omega was holding something.

"Don't worry. I'll handle this. I'll apologize to Rain myself." Saifah just gave him a disapproving look and walked out of the back garage, leaving Phayu on his own again.

🌪

Rain, on the other hand, is now crying at the backseat of their car. His makeup running down through his face and loud sobs everywhere. The driver took a glance at him at the mirror worriedly. He was confused by how the smiling and excited omega turned to a crying one in less than an hour. He needs to report this to his bosses.

"Where do you want to go, young master?" Asked Toy, still worried about the latter.

"J-just *sniffs* take m-me home, P'Toy *cries*." The driver stayed silent throughout the whole drive towards the mansion, letting the omega cry his heart out.

As soon as they reached the front door, the omega immediately ran upstairs and slammed his bedroom door, startling everyone in the house. They're confused that their young master went from smiling to crying all of a sudden. But, they just minded their own businesses, not wanting to upset the omega more.

🌧

Rain was now in his bed, crying his heart out. He doesn't care if his makeup is now ruined or if he looks ugly in the mirror. He just kept on crying because he still feels upset about the incident that just happened. He knows that it was all just an accident but why does his heart hurt so much?

Suddenly, he heard soft knocks on his door. "Go away! I don't want to see anyone right now!" He yelled, grabbing whatever object is near him and threw it at the door.

"Raindrop, it's P'Pai. Can you open the door for me, baby? Hmm? P'Toy called me a while ago and told me you came home crying. Will you let Phi in?" Hearing the soft voice of his older brother made Rain cry more.

"P'— P'Pai? *cries harder* P'Pai!" Rain ran towards the door and unlocked it, letting himself fall in his brother's arms.

Prapai picked up Rain like he was a toddler and gently laid him on his bed. "Shh, Raindrop. Don't cry, hmm? P'Pai is here. Don't worry." The alpha assured the latter who is now slowly calming down by smelling his brother's pheromones.

"P'— P'Pai, Rain is upset. R-Rain is upset at P'Phayu." Cried the younger, hands not leaving the alpha's shirt.

"Why, Raindrop? What happened? Did he bully you?" Prapai asked, worried about his baby brother.

"N-no, Phi! It's just that.. it's my f-fault as well. I-I sneaked up on his back and then he grabbed my arms, making the cake fall on the ground." Rain explained as he cried loudly once again, remembering what happened a while ago.

"Come here, Raindrop. Don't blame yourself, okay? It was not your fault. As for Phayu, do you want me to go talk to him?" Asked Prapai, waiting for Rain's approval. It takes one nod from Rain for Prapai to call his bestfriend.

"J-just let him be, P'Pai. I'm t-too ashamed to face him now." The omega looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

Prapai sighed. "Okay, okay. But tell me if you want me to talk to Phayu, okay? I'll do it immediately, Rain. You don't have to be afraid of him." Prapai reassured his younger brother once more, caressing his hair gently. He then wiped the omega's eyes before giving him a small smile.

"Do you want Phi to stay or I'll leave you now?" The alpha asked, waiting for Rain's answer.

"U-uhm, I think I will be fine now, P'Pai. You can go back to the office now. I'm sorry for bothering you. You can go. Thank you." Rain said as he hugged his older brother once again.

Prapai returned the hug, rubbing circles on Rain's back. "You are not a bother, Rain. For you, me and Papa are always available, okay? We love you so much."

"Love you both too. Thank you, P'Pai. You can go now!" Rain shoo-ed the alpha away, earning a fake hurt look from him.

"Ouch, Raindrop! You were literally just crying on me a while ago and now you're chasing me away. Ouch!" That made the omega laugh while the alpha smiled.

"Oh, and Rain? You can drop by at the bar later, drinks on me." was what Prapai last said to the omega which made him smile widely again. Yes! I will be able to party tonight! Sorry P'Phayu, I will ignore you for tonight, I guess. Rain thought to himself as he spent the time, reading manga on his bed.

🌧

*alarm clock buzzes*

"Finally! It's time!" The omega got up from his chair and stretched his body.

After almost a whole day of waiting and sketching for his project, it's finally time for him to get ready to go to his P'Pai's bar. He is proud of himself that he's now about to finish his project just to past time. He is so excited to drink his favorite tequila shots and maybe flirt with whoever he finds attractive.. even though they are not as handsome as his P'Phayu but what can he do? He is upset with the alpha and he didn't even chased him. He is disappointed.

Rain enetered the bathroom and took a quick shower to clean his face. He stared at the mirror and massaged his face gently. The puffiness of his face disappeared after a few moments and once done, he went out to pick out his party clothes for the night. He chose a white halter top, denim pants, and a denim jacket to complete the look.

He sat in front of his vanity mirror and once again put on some makeup. He also became upset with the idea that before his P'Phayu could even see his face a while ago, the tears ruined it. My poor cake. I wasn't even able to eat it with P'Phayu! My plan failed. He pouted in his mind as he angrily dabbed the foundation cushion on his face. My efforts were wasted and by the looks of P'Phayu a while ago, he probably threw the box away after I left. He huffed in his mind as he put on lipgloss. And after a while of getting ready, Rain has finally finished his look. He took a few mirror shots and posted them in his Instagram account before making his way downstairs.

He once again called for P'Toy and asked him to drive him to his Phi's bar. The driver was hesitant for a moment, reminders of the oldest Tangwai replaying on his head. "But young master, Mr. Tangwai said that—" He was cut off by the omega's huff.

"I don't care about what Appa said! P'Pai told me that I could go to his bar a while ago. Take me there now, please!" Rain sassed, leaving no room for arguments with Toy. He had no choice but to oblige or else, the young omega might drive them all by himself, something that will anger the oldest even more.

"Khap, young master. Put on your seatbelt and we'll go now." Rain did as he is told. He then took out his phone and scrolled through his social media accounts while they made their way to the alpha's bar.

🌧

Seven Hours Ago | Hurricane Garage

Phayu's Point of View

I sighed once more as I watched Saifah disappear within my sight. I can still hear the disappointment in his tone as he scolded me a while ago. But yeah, I guess I deserved that. After over a month of not seeing Rain, I welcomed him by making him cry. Good job, Phayu. Good job.

I stared at the box of cake in my hands and decided to take it upstairs to open it. I can see that only half of it was ruined due to the impact of it on the ground. As I entered my office, P'Nui immediately greeted me happily.

"Sawasdee kha, Khun Phayu! Have you talked to N'Rain? He was asking for you a while ago and told him that you were at the back." Explained the omega and I just gave her a sigh in response. "Aow, that was may be why Rain went outside crying..." She added, voice becoming small, maybe not wanting to piss me off more.

I walked pass her and made my way upstairs, still holding the box on my hand. As soon as I reached the table, I quickly unwrapped the ribbon and opened the box. Cute. The cake that Rain made was cute. Even if the lower half part was ruined, I could still see the design that he did on the cake. It was a tornado and rain design which probably means us. Such a shame that I didn't even get to take a picture of it. Rain would've been so happy to see it.

I was about to start eating the cake when suddenly my phone rang. It is Pai. I sighed, thinking that he probably knows what happened a while ago.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"You have a minute to explain to me why my baby brother came home crying a while ago." I'm not wrong. He really does know.

"Listen, it was an accident, okay? I was kinda annoyed a while ago and recognized his scent so I decided to grab his arms when I turned around. I wasn't aware that he had a box on his hands! *sighs* What I did made the cake fall on the ground and ran off outside." I once again explained, my hand rubbing both my eyes. Ugh, I am getting annoyed.

"Oh, so Rain was really telling the truth a while ago. I thought he got scared of you and decided to save your ass when he was talking to me. Anyway, apologize to my brother! He made an effort on that cake, Yu. Don't treat him as if he's just a random omega flirting with you. You know how much he is infatuated with you, right?" Pai replied, his tone unamused.

And yes, I have known about Rain's feelings for me ever since. He's still holding onto that promise that we made when we were kids. Haa, things are different now and we are definitely not the kids that we used to be.

"Yes, Pai. I know that. Not once did I regarded to Rain as a 'random omega', okay? I see him as my little brother too. And yes, I will apologize to him later. You know how he is when he gets really upset and I don't want that to happen." I replied before sighing.

I remembered that time when Rain was really upset of me and Prapai back when we were still in uni. Pai's dumbass forgot that he was supposed to pick up Rain on his classmate's apartment, making him wait all night. The next day, he acted as if he didn't know me and Prapai. He ignored us the whole day! Prapai almost bought him a whole high-end brand store just to woo him. Luckily, I stopped his stupidity. He really is willing to do anything for his baby brother. We just got lucky next day that Rain forgot that he was upset with me and Prapai because Uncle bought him a new sports car because of his excellent marks in school.

"That's good to hear, then. Now get your ass out of there and come to my bar. You will see him there." This fucker, he let his baby brother go to a bar alone?!

"You dumbass. Why did you let Rain go there alone?! You know that place is full of assholes, right?" I angrily responded. Haa, what if something happens to Rain hecause of his stupidity?

"That's why I'm telling you to go there, Yu. As an apology, you guard him there while I'm here, stuck at work. Take that time to also apologize for your ignorant ass, okay? Now, I gotta go. Khun Namtan is sending daggers by her gaze. Take care of Rain!" Pai ended the phone call as I slumped back on my chair in frustration. I wrapped up the cake once again and left it in the fridge to chill.

It's almost 2pm now and I still got more than seven hours before going to Pai's bar. It opens at 9pm and I'm sure that Rain's going to be there at 10pm. He takes an hour to get ready.

I made my way downstairs to continue working on a client's vehicle, not forgetting to set an alarm clock to notify me once it's time to go out. I let myself be busied and tinkered with these bikes until it's nighttime.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

166K 6.2K 22
Phayu x Rain AU. This story is inspired by Love In The Air but with a new plot/storyline. 🔞WARNING 18+: Contains Explicit Content 🌶️🔥. I do not m...
8.2K 504 7
Phayu has worked for years rescuing as many omegas and alphas as possible, but he was never affected by any as much as he is affected by the little o...
227K 8.7K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
113K 5.3K 49
Hate to Love story... Payu is a son of a rich family but in order to pursue all his properties and the company his late grandfather had made a rule t...