Aussie in Hogwarts

By TanukiTsuki

Keeping their relationship a secret, Merula Snyde and Moon Valhalar are both cuddly And affectionate towards... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapters 16
Chapter 17
We will Now enter a New Arch
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Side Chapter 1
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Side Chapter 2
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

91 4 5
By TanukiTsuki

Merula PoV

Well, it was one of those days. It was the anniversary of our first date, so I walked to the area of our first date, I took a stroll in the woods to our spot. I walked to a tree on the hillside facing the river. I pulled out a basket and began to set up a picnic, I then set up some lanterns on the branches of the tree and polished the glasses. I put down a fence around the river. I was all ready for our anniversary date, I then proceeded to mend one of his torn sweaters, it was pretty funny how he managed to get a hole on the left side of his jacket. I then get an idea, I can put a patch that represents our relationship. However, I look at the sweater even more and found more than one hole. What does this boy do to this sweater? I pulled out several patches and questioned how to get them on there.

I figured it might not be a harm to repair the sweater as it might bring him joy. So I went to Professor Burbage to try and figure out how to use an iron, of course, she showed me to the best of her capabilities but in a short time, I managed to kill two birds with one stone. I then put the newly restored sweater in a box and put it in the basket. I wonder how he's doing.

Moon PoV

Well, we're off to a great start, ten seconds of making an effort to negotiate with Ben and nothing...not even one chocolate frog.

"Come on Ben, I just need one Chocolate Tiddalik(Aboriginal for frog). Please."
Ben: "No, I thought you save them, why don't you use one of those?"
"Well, apparently Something stole them all, hint-hint that food-thieving Yaraman."

I then look to see a Thestral with chocolate on its beak looking sorry and remorseful. It then sprinted from a standstill and jumped out of the window. I then got another idea for a gift.

"Ben, do you know where to get a black sweater?"
Ben: "No, but I have some old ones in my wardrobe if you want to use one."
"Perfect, I just got an idea."

And with that, he handed me a sweater that was coincidentally Merula's size. I then booked it to our shared room after I give Ben a long thank you. I then started to iron some patches I got from Hogsmeade.

After a solid 30 minutes of pure ironing, it was done so I arranged it in a box and put it in my bag. I then turned into a Black Kite (yes, I am an Animagus) and decided to sneak into the potions room and take something that I found essential to something. I grabbed an empty bottle and quickly dashed off until Professor Snape shot me from my aviation and reverted me to a human.

Snape: "And exactly why do you have one of the empty bottles?"
"If you must know, I am going to make Merula a special perfume. It's the anniversary of our first date and-"
Snape: "Mind telling me what's special about today if you need the bottle that vastly?"
"Why surely."

*Flashback Spell (Here we go again)*

Well, here we are in our second year and I have surpassed my limit of tolerance. I then hear a voice from beside me. It was my now nemesis Merula Snyde. Nagging me for supposedly being the most pitiful wizard in all of Hogwarts.

Merula: "I bet you can't even cast a simple Lumos spell."
"Someone please, kill me now."
Merula: "Oh relying on another person to help you, such a shortcoming from a mud-blood."
"Will you please let me eat my sandwich in peace? Your words are making me regret eating."
Merula: "You have no right to speak if your country lost to a bunch of emus. Hah."
"Alright, I'll let Ireland know that you're having a hard time gaining land."
Merula: "Oh just shut up, that's why you're below me."
"Alright, just don't blame me when you find a bunch of dead snakes in your bed."

It was now night and everything was set in plan. I waited to hear a piercing scream in the night, And thankfully I did. The next day I see her march up to me and felt her grip on my shirt. She then hissed in the most supposed intimating voice.

Merula: "I'm going to take you out."

I then decided to play a joke on her.

"Great, see you at six."

She just stood there all flustered, I stuck to my word and waited for her, I checked my watch it now read 5:59 pm. I then see Merula walk my way in a stunning dress.

I looked at her with amazement. I never imagined that she would look this good. I then sarcastically guide her to a hill that had a single tree on it. She still looked pretty pissed about the whole several-dead-snakes-dropping-on-her-all-at-one-time prank. I then looked her in the eyes, I then proceeded to pull out a sandwich and started to eat it. We were just hanging out in resentful silence. But it started to fade as time went on and started to turn into something new. I looked up at the sky and saw the joy of the stars, I then looked at her and realized that she was doing the same thing. Then she spoke up.

Merula: "Isn't the sky beautiful tonight?"
"Not as beautiful as you."
Merula: "What?"
"N-nothing, I said noth-"
Merula: "No, I just heard you call me beautiful. And it's okay, your not half bad yourself."

And so we kept conversing about each other and the sky. Eventually, we ended up holding hands and stargazing.

*Ends Flashback spell (You're welcome)*

Snape: "So let me get this straight, your relationship started over a joke you pulled that went horribly wrong in all the romantic ways
"Yeah, that's about it. And now that day has arrived."
Snape: "Well if it helps, I will help you make this perfume, it's the least I could do to help you with this."
"Thanks, mate, but, if you tell anyone. I will personally make your life a living hell am I clear?"

A very frightened Snape saw I saw not playing around and reluctantly agreed to my terms. And we made the perfume. It was now 5:59 pm as I started to walk over to the spot we "dated" and I see Merula in the same dress she wore on the first date. I then walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. We then sat down and started the date. But things soon became more clear. as she spoke up.

Merula: "Hey Aussie, I got you a couple of gifts for you."

She pulled out a box from the basket and handed it to me. I open it and find it's the sweater I had worn when she tricked me into some devil's snare. Now remedied and with some patches. And a bag with some Lovey-dovey messages on them.

"Aww, thank you so much, my siren. Now it's your turn."

I presented her with a box, which she opened on the spot. And gasped when she realized what it was. Essentially it was now her turn to fawn over the gifts. But when she saw the perfume, she suddenly sprits some on her wrist and sniffed it. She then snuggled close to me and kissed my jaw, and thanked me as we sat back and watched the stars like on our first date. Only this time, we enjoyed each other wholeheartedly.

Happy anniversary my siren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.3K 101
Draco and Mattheo perfectly contrasted one another. They're like day and night. And I can't decide if I prefer the sun or moon. ...
743K 18.4K 40
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
20.9K 1.1K 31
"Under the moon's eclipse, when shadows blend with the night, A witch shall arise, bathed in the ancient magic's light. Her eyes shall see beyond the...
423K 9.3K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" •••••• harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) •••••• y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...