๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ & ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ - ๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...

MoonStarRiaWrites เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

183 4 2
MoonStarRiaWrites เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Cheshire - ITZY] «
  0:50 ────── 3:03
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬! 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧! ‧₊˚

"The Sports Festival!"

"Wait a minute." Kaminari ruined the class's excited chattering.

"Is it okay to have a Sports Festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou spoke Kaminari's thoughts.

"What if they attack us again or something?" Ojiro also asked Aizawa.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years." He reassured his worried students.

"Above all, our Sports Festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains." He told them.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Mineta spoke, scared. Y/n turned to the boy to say something, but Deku beat her to it.

"Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. Sports Festival?" Deku asked him.

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!" Mineta panicked.

"Our Sports Festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival!" Aizawa informed his students.

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" Momo determinedly exclaimed.

"I know that." Mineta said to the girl.

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Kaminari stated.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." Jirou remarked. Y/n had to suppress a snort from escaping to prevent herself from hurting her friend's feelings. Kaminari looked horrified; his one eye twitching as he stared at Jirou.

'She's not wrong, but we can work on that'

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year, a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" Aizawa reminded.

"Yes, sir!" The class exclaimed.

"Homeroom is dismissed."

Class 1-A had a few classes before it was almost lunch. They were still in the classroom, talking about the Sports Festival since Aizawa was sleeping instead of teaching. Y/n sat on a desk next to Kirishima, who was standing.

"Even though all that stuff happened, I'm getting really excited!" Kirishima pumped his fists in the air. Y/n lightly laughed at her male friend's antics and nodded her head.

"Same! I'm going to have to train hard with Papa though..." Y/n sighed, already feeling the exhaustion she's going to have, along with the sore muscles.

"If we put on a good show and stand out, we'll have taken the first step to becoming a pro!" Sero joined the conversation and bumped shoulders playfully with Y/n and Kirishima.

"It was worth coming to U.A.!" Sato commented and punched his palm in excitement.

"We will only receive a few chances. We cannot afford to miss this." Tokoyami mentioned with his head down. They continued talking, just like the rest of the class.

"Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!" Uraraka yelled with a scary face, attracting everyone's attention to her.

'What is she doing?'

"Yeah!" The class agreed while sweat dropping at the girl.

"I'm gonna do my best!" She turned to Y/n and the other she was with and yelled again with the same scary face.

"Y-Yeah..." Y/n, Kirishima and Sero also sweat dropped at her.

The bell then rang, indicating that it's lunchtime. After an uneventful lunch and the last few classes of the day, it was time to go home. Class 1-A slid open the door and was greeted with the sight of a hoard of students blocking their exit from leaving the classroom.

"Wh-What's going on?" Uraraka asked. Y/n walked up next to her, eyeing the people suspiciously.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida asked them.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?" Mineta pointed out the obvious.

'How many people are gonna ask that?'

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack." Bakugo boredly answered the class's question and walked to the door.

"There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, Extras!" Bakugo commanded them angrily.

"Stop calling people 'Extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida, Deku and Uraraka scolded him.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." A guy with up-right lavender hair pushed through the crowd to stand almost by the entrance of Class 1-A.

"Are all the students in the hero course like this?" He questioned. Some of the students in the class frantically shook their heads in denial.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." He scratched the back of his head.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" He informed them.

'I do, it's sad really, they all have potential to be great heroes'

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the Sports Festival, they'll consider our transfer into the Hero Course. And it seems they may also transfer people out." The purple-haired guy continued. The class was surprised with the information he revealed to them, yet they stayed quiet and listened.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the Hero Course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." He declared.

'He looks interesting, and also looks like he could do what he just said and make it into the Hero Course. The question is, if he's going to make it at the Sports Festival or later? Guess we'll see'

"HEY! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains. So I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!" Another person from the crowd of students yelled. His eyes were wide open with pretty grey eyelashes, sharp teeth and grey hair gelled up like Kirishima's.

"If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight! You ignorin' me, Bastard?!" He furiously yelled at Bakugo as the blonde walked closer to the crowd.

"Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima blamed the ash-blond boy.

"It doesn't matter." Bakugo stopped and plainly said.

"Huh?!"

"It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top." He then walked past through the students.

"Damnit, you bastard!" The grey-haired boy yelled again.

"That's so simple and manly!" Kirishima turned his head to the side and shed a tear with his hand clenched in a fist.

"You said it."

"Huh?"

"The top, huh? There is truth in that." Tokoyami stated.

"Hang on, don't be tricked! He just made more pointless enemies!" Kaminari responded.

"That's right!"

"We'll just be at a disadvantage at the Sports Festival!"

'He's training to be at the top too? This is going to be a fun next three years at U.A., isn't it?'

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

239K 10.3K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น.] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...โž [๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ], ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...
11.7K 562 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
20K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
446K 23.2K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...