my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

By aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... More

author's note.
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

two.

2.6K 129 3
By aintATp

The Next Day | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

Rain was awakened by his loud alarm ringing from his phone. He checked the time, half-asleep, and jumped when he saw his screen.

"Shit! It's 10am already!" The omega exclaimed as he hurriedly made his way downstairs.

He sees his Dad and his older brother both sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast. The younger alpha immediately greeted him with a smile. "Good morning, Raindrop! How was sleep?"

"Not now, Phi! I forgot to set my alarm at 7am and now I don't have enough time to bake a cake!" The omega exclaimed, making his Dad and older brother curious. To whom is the cake for that their youngest is making a fuss about it?

"Slow down, dear. The kitchen isn't going to run away. Be careful or you might hurt yourself!" Scolded the older alpha softly, worried about his son who is now going around in circles in their kitchen, trying to gather all of the things for baking.

"Ah, is the cake for Phayu?" Asked Prapai, making Rain stop in his tracks and blush. "Don't worry, Raindrop. He told me yesterday that he will be at the garage the whole day so, you don't have to worry about not seeing him there, okay?"

"R-really, Phi? Yay! I will have more time to make him a cake! I will surprise him, P'Pai!" Exclaimed the omega, making both alphas chuckle.

Rain has been vocal about his admiration and love for the alpha ever since. His dad and older brother are very supportive of him about it because they love seeing the only omega in their family happy. They are willing to do anything for himas he is the youngest of the Tangwai's. And well, they couldn't refuse the omega's puppy eyes when he told them about marrying the said alpha. They immediately agreed to his decision making him squeal in happiness. Rain got his Dad and older brother's blessing already, the only thing that's missing is for his P'Phayu to love him back.

Rain happily hummed to his favorite song as he followed the instructions about baking a cake online. Both the alphas just watched him happily as he excitedly bake a cake for his crush.

🌧

After a few moments, the omega exclaimed happily. "Yay! I finished making the cake! P'Pai, P'Pai! Look here! Look at the cake that I made! Isn't it cute?" Rain asked while he happily ran towards the older alpha. The cake that Rain baked had a tornado design on top of it and beside it is a drawing of a cloud with raindrops as well. The omega also put small heart designs around the cake.

"Very good, Raindrop. You made it prettily! Phayu will surely like it when you bring it to him later." Praised Prapai, while looking at his younger brother smilingly.

"That's such a nice cake, dear. Now I'm jealous of Phayu because my son puts in lots of efforts for him. What about Appa, hmm?" Rain laughed at his Appa's silly tactics.

"I am still upset with you, Appa. You scolded Rain last night. Hmph!" The omega pouted at his Dad, making him chuckle in response. Rain made his way back to the kitchen, now carefully carrying the cake that he made for his crush. He is so excited to bring the cake to the garage and see his Phi's reaction.

"Appa, P'Pai, I'll take a shower now! Aren't you guys going to work?" Asked Rain as he leaned towards the chair near his P'Pai's seat.

"Oh, yes yes, dear. We'll be going now. Tell P'Toy to drive for you later, okay? Don't go there by yourself." Rain's Dad said as he and Prapai got up from their seats. They both gave Rain a kiss on his hair and bid their goodbyes. Rain took it as a signal to go upstairs and take a shower in his bedroom.

🌧

As Rain got out from the bathroom, he went through his closet to choose a cute outfit for his Phi. He wanted to look his best when meeting Phayu again so he chose an oversized black sweater and his favorite ripped jeans that showed his thigh. He then dried his hair and braided the side. Rain didn't forget to put on make-up and once done, he admired himself in the mirror. I look so pretty! Rain thought to himself as he imagined his Phi's reaction.

After getting ready, he made his way downstairs to their kitchen to get the cake out of the refrigerator. He then called for their driver to drop him off at P'Phayu's garage.

"Where are we off to this time, young master?" Asked Toy, their longtime driver.

"We're going to P'Phayu's garage today, P'Toy! I'm so excited to meet him! I baked him a cake and I can't wait to see his reaction." Rain excitedly said, making the older slightly chuckle.

"Well then, buckle up! We're now taking off to Khun Phayu's garage!" Said Toy as they drove to the alpha's place.

After a while of driving, they finally arrived at the garage. Toy opened the door for Rain as the omega happily got out of the car.

"Thank you, P'Toy! I'll contact you later if I'm going to have you fetch me here again, okay?" The driver nodded at him and gave him a small smile.

Once the car was out of sight, Rain entered the garage and greeted every mechanic who is present. He then saw a familiar face— and no, it's not Phayu. It's his younger twin, Saifah. The omega ran towards him carefully, not wanting to ruin the cake.

"Sawasdee khap, P'Sai! Have you been well?" Asked Rain as he smiled at the beta. Saifah just tousled his hair and replied, "You're here, N'Rain! Finally, a sunshine came over!"

Rain was confused at what the other meant and showed his curious face to Saifah. "Oh, it's because ever since yesterday, the devil has been in a bad mood. He kept glaring at everyone who got in his way. Others weren't able to handle his strong scent, especially yesterday. It's because his clients from the firm and the garage came over here and yelled at him. Phayu was so stressed out that he walked out of his office, leaving the clients speechless. Lol, it was an epic sight to see!" The beta continuously explained, making Rain a little dizzy by his short storytelling.

"Well, fear no more! Rain the sunshine is here! I will try my best to cheer P'Phayu up. Look! I baked him a cake today! I woke up earl- well, no. Not really early, but I tried my best to wake up early to make him a cake!" Rain proudly presented his cake to Saifah which earned him a pat on the head.

"Good job, Nong! Phayu will surely like this! Ask P'Nui where he is now because I left him after he scolded me." The omega bid goodbye to Saifah as he excitedly walked towards Phayu's office's entrance.

He was immediately greeted by a smiling Nui. "Aow, N'Rain! You're here!"

"Sawasdee khap, P'Nui! I'm here to cheer P'Phayu up!" Rain replied, earning a wide smile from the other omega.

"It's nicely done, N'Rain! That may be able to cheer boss up. Now, go outside at the back. He's maybe cleaning his tools now. He does that when he wants to cool down. Careful not to piss him off, Nong!" Warned Nui as the omega just gave her a nod.

Rain went outside as instructed and walked towards the back of the garage. His eyes immediately lit up as soon as he saw his Phi's back. How handsome! Rain thought to himself.

He decided to sneak up on the alpha as he quietly made his way on his back.

As he walked closer to Phayu, the alpha suddenly smelled a familiar scent and knew that the little omega was here. Ugh, I told them that I don't want to see anyone as of the moment. Phayu thought to himself, slightly annoyed. All of a sudden, he turned around and grabbed the omega's arms, unaware about the small box in his hands. "Ai'Rain—"

The box of cake dropped on the ground!

Rain froze on the spot, scent turning sour as he looked down on the cake that he made a while ago. The omega turned his gaze to Phayu's eyes and that's when Phayu knew he fucked up.

"Ai'Rain, I'm so—" Phayu's apology was cut off by the omega. "N-no, it's okay P'Phayu. It's my fault. I shouldn't have sneaked up on you like that. I-I'm sorry." The omega said, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Rain swatted the alpha's hold from his arms and picked up the cake that he made that is now on the ground.

He still gave the box to Phayu and bid his goodbye to the older, not bothering to spare him a glance.

"I-I'll get going, Phi. I'm s-sorry you weren't able to eat the cake." Rain showed him a small wai as he made his way out of the garage.

He called their driver to pick him up and Rain was out of the garage in no time.

Phayu, on the other hand, was still frozen on his spot as he felt guilt wash over him, the almost crying face of the omega not leaving his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 3.2K 35
Rain and Fah are best friends and Payu is Fah's older brother... He was in studying in abroad and recently came back to Thailand... Rain falls for P...
4K 120 1
a #PhayuRain oneshot ABO au wherein - varain lee, an omega who was once a part of a chaebol family in South Korea, is now the trophy wife of Thailand...
22.8K 1.1K 23
It's an omegaverse werewolves story of Theerapanayakul family young couple PhayuRain and PrapaiSky with their interaction as enemies to falling in lo...
43.3K 1.5K 17
Rain gave up on his life that was never happy, he didn't want to live like this. But natural destiny, brought him together with his mate, his alpha a...