Goddess of Death. One Piece X...

By Law_supremacy

I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand... More

1.Docking
2. Clown
3. Liar
4. Leaving Syrup village. Gaimon
5. Sick guy
6. Don Kriege
7. MH5
8. Bad Soup?
9. Momoo
10. Arlong
11. Sakana
12. Desk
13. Bounties
14. Logue town
15. Daddy
16. Lucky
17. Warship Island
18. Lost Island?
19. Red line
20. Whiskey Peak
21. Princess?
22. Little garden
23. Elbaf Warriors
24. Mr. 3
25. Drum Kingdom
26. Dr. Kureha
27. Chopper
28. Alabasta
29. Ace
30. Kung fu Dugongs
31. Fake rebel army
32. Scorpion
33. Yuba
34. Oasis?
35. Captured
36. Operation Utopia
37. Escape
38. Miss Easter
39. War
40. Sacrifice
41. Mum
42. Blacksmith
43. Luffy awakes
44. New member?
45. Kiss
46. Informant
47. Zenny
48. Ape's concert
49. Salvagers
50. Montblanc
51. Gold
53. Upper yard
54. Gold Hunting
55. Ark Maxim
56. Deathpiea
57. Eh?!
58. Bell and belfry
59. Navarone
60. The Admiral
61. Water 7
62. Going Merry
63. CP-9
64. Enies Lobby
65. I want to LIVE!
66. Friction
67. Escort ship
68. Rust
69. ௹ Farewell Merry ௹
70. ௹ Grandpa ௹

52. Skypiea

354 21 4
By Law_supremacy

Gan fall started to leave with Pierre but we still didn't know how to get into the sky island. All around us were just some clouds and there should be civilisation somewhere. "How are we supposed to get in now?" Nami queried. "Why don't we just call him and ask?" Luffy was so close to blowing the whistle but was taken down by Nami and Usopp who always hid this kind of strength during battles.

They had no intention of paying that kind of price to find out which way to go. "Over there! There seems to be a waterfall. Let's go there first." Usopp had pointed to some falls in the distance and that's where we headed too. There was a large debate on who should have the whistle it was more like a weakness Olympic. "You five shouldn't be even allowed near the whistle." She had pointed to Sanji, Luffy, Zoro, Robin and you.

After the debate it was decided that the emergency whistle would be put on the mast for easy access to all that may need it. The journey to actually reach the sky island began by heading for the cloud fall things. You hadn't taken a leak all morning since the whole Bellamy thing. After some much needed refreshment you walked back out and heard some ongoing discussions.

You walked out and there was a small lady with wings on her back and those wings looked familiar just like those giant shadow people. You were still inspecting the small woman when a lobster came and dragged the ship away to the place you assumed was the sky island. There was a winding cloud road and a sign that spelt out 'Godland skypiea' the place was fully white it was a large contrast from the calming and cool blue of the ocean.

The place was almost blinding and very beautiful. It was breathtaking in more ways than one. Being this high up meant the air was really thin as well. You had to take in a couple of deep breaths to get used to it, the weight on your lungs was heavy but it soon passed quickly. "You coming informant?" Robin asked and you noticed that the others had already gotten off and Zoro was leaving at that moment.

"You know you can just call me Y/n unless you're scared to get attached. Anyway Let's go." You jumped ahead of her and she seemed to be in some sort of a daze staring into the sky which up here would just be looking down. You took off your slides and let your toes sink into the clouds below. It was a mushy feeling that was very comfortable and really fluffy. You were enjoying just touching the clouds and being in the moment.

You heard a squeal near you. Zoro had stepped on some fox like animal that was so cute must be a sky dog or something. You picked up the creature and shot a glare towards the swordsman and picked up the small animal.

The sound of the harp playing in the distance could be heard you looked up and saw a beautiful blonde lady with said instrument in hand. She then stopped playing and turned her attention to the group. "Heso!" What did she even mean by that? The fox jumped out of your arms and toward the girl that had just arrived. "Hi I'm Conis and this is Suu, a cloud fox."
"Suuuu."

They introduced themselves and she turned her attention to Luffy who had been struggling with a fruit. "The conush's skin is hard so we cut it at the bottom." She cut the fruit and got a straw for Luffy to drink through.

"If you need help just ask." Sanji didn't waste any time in coming into close proximity. Nami probably just wanted information on the place and location on where we were. "Well, you see...." She was unfortunately rudely interrupted by a heart eyed blonde. ".. your gaze is setting my heart on fire.." Nami had pinched his ear and dragged him away. There was a revving sound in the distance the sound of a machine.

"Hey something's coming." Zoro had his hand on the hilt ready on standby in case anything went wrong. There was a man in the distance on a bike like contraption. "that's my father, Pagaya."

"What is he riding?" Nami had asked what we were all thinking. "It's a waver."
"Heso! Conis." He didn't stop and crashed . "How does it work?" "We use dials to move it." "Dials?"
"I guess there aren't any in the blue sea." Luffy had already tried riding the waver and failed terribly.

"Riding one usually takes years of experience to learn." Pagaya informed us. Nami was already on the device and riding it with ease. Luffy threw her a dirty look displeased with how easy it was for her to learn the workings of an unknown device. He continued to pout as the group was led into the island.

There was a large quarrying site where they were mining the clouds ." There are different types of clouds like sea clouds, Island clouds and man-made clouds, each one has a different purpose..." The whole construction thing wasn't very interesting you were more curious about the dials.

We finally reached their house which was comfortable and had a great view of Angels beach. We also got a view of Nami riding the waver around as well having the time of her life. Luffy had that disappointed look mixed in with a whole load of jealousy. "Could I see some of those dials?" Robin wanted to get a taste of this island's technology and the thing itself fascinated you. Conis brought a shell to demonstrate how the dials work. She tapped its apex and instructed Luffy to say something into it. "Usopp is an idiot.."
"Why would you say something like that." The shell then began replaying all of the previous conversation just had.

"We search through the reefs and shallows to find the special shells that have different properties." Conis said this and Pagaya brought a bunch of other shells one with wind another could record videos. Sanji was led to the kitchen where you slowly creeped up behind to see a flame dial being used to cook meals Usopp would probably do all he can later to get his hands on the dials. I should probably get my hands on a vision dial to take the videos I so desired. Zoro was asleep on the couch and after helping with preparing a meal Sanji went to the window and looked outside probably looking for Nami but she was nowhere to be seen. "I can't see Nami anywhere."  "She's probably somewhere." Luffy dismissed the thought of Nami being lost knowing how tough she is. "She can take care of herself." Zoro had finally started waking up.

"I hope she doesn't go to the forbidden ground." I turned to Conis who had started talking about where Nami might be heading to. "Forbidden land?" Robin was now interested and so was Luffy there was a slight glimmer in his eyes and a curiosity behind the shine.

"Upper yard is the sacred land where God lives and we are never to step foot on it."

"God lives on the sky island?" Usopp was in shock and so was I. Although vocally expressing it wasn't in mind.  "God Enel is powerful and rules over the sky island he hears all and knows what's happening."

"Even right now?" Usopp asked looking around in fear. Robin held her chin in thought. Zoro was just on the chair and leaned back. "I couldn't care less." My palm made it's way onto Zoro's head hitting him. "Shhh he'll hear you." The angry green head was about to fight back but Sanji was all over the place. "We have to protect Nami-swan from whatever danger is looming. This was a good opportunity to see if the god on the island had any answers.

Maybe he knew about the void years together with the truth. "We should really go after Nami to make sure she is safe." Luffy said this with sparkles in his eyes clearly not concerned about actually saving Nami but more so adventure.

"You don't really care about Nami going do you?" Zoro asked. We had some snacks and went down to go make sure Nami was safe and well.  We were ready to leave but the wind wasn't blowing in the right direction so we couldn't leave. You sat down on the beach with Chopper. Luffy clearly didn't have any patience so he took the broken waver that we got from the wreckage and tried to ride it to the island.

His thought process always surprised me he clearly couldn't ride one that was fine but he thought he could a broken one. From my sitting position I watched as Luffy began to drown and Zoro jumped in to save him. This brought over a heavy sense of déjà vu. This had happened countless times now Luffy drowns and Zoro saves him. This would be problematic later. The struggles of a devil fruit eater indeed.

Pagaya drags the broken waver over to the beach and starts to inspect it. "It's an old model but I think I can try to fix it."

"Really o-san that's great." We now had no means of going to the upper yard place and had to just wait for Nami to eventually show up. Some men ahead were crawling on the ground towards us and then suddenly stood up straight. "Heso! We are the white berets and I am captain McKinley. Seven people have committed an 11th grade crime. You guys need to pay the entry fee for coming onto skypiea." He had photographs of everyone except me. "How much is one extol?" Chopper's cute voice asked beside me. "Ten thousand extols is one berry." The entry fee was still too expensive.

It didn't matter of you could pull money out of thin air. They didn't offer any good services, there isn't even a tour in the package. But this wasn't even your problem it was something that needed to be dealt with by the others. Somehow you weren't an illegal entrant into the country.

Pagaya was trying to reason with the captain about us entering the country but it didn't seem to be working. The money that was needed to pay was so much. "Do you know how much rice I can buy with that?" Usopp shouted but then tried to calm down. He suggested we don't do anything that would increase our crimes.

"Wanna build some stuff." You asked Chopper to which he cheerfully complied. You both began  making the sculptures and whatever came to mind it was pretty calm and everything was going on smoothly there was some rumbling in the white sea and then a giant creature came out ready to attack Conis. Zoro was luckily fast enough to protect Conis and keep her safe.

You were glad the girl didn't end up as some animals dinner. "Thank you."
"Sky fish is very rare and isn't supposed to be captured it is a criminal offence." Well what did he expect us to do just watch someone get killed and do absolutely nothing. That isn't how it works. Luffy bit into the fish gaining another offence. "Well why don't we just sleep and do nothing." Usopp had already started sleeping when the captain said we were causing sound pollution. At this point he was just looking for any type of crime to arrest us.

Zoro was ready to attack when we heard the sound of a waver coming this way and it was Nami she was alive and well. "Nami so glad to see you we need to pay the entry fee."
"How much is it.?"
"Just seven million berries." Nami had a smile on her face from hearing the price from Usopp. It was a sinister smile one that had a hidden meaning behind it she was coming towards the crowd but didn't seem to be slowing down any time soon.

She sped up and drove the waver straight onto the captain. "Too expensive!" She really didn't want to pay that money but in all honesty nobody wanted to have such a heavy price just thrown at them. The captain got up and Nami 

to apologize saying that it was all an accident. Feigning ignorance that she hit the larger man, Luffy had no problem exposing his navigator.

"You hit him on purpose it wasn't an accident." Nami was obviously displeased with being snitched on and ended up hitting Luffy.

"God will punish you for your crimes." The white beret captain said getting up with a bloody nose readying himself for attack. Luffy didn't want to leave. The white berets took this chance to attack. They shot some arrows and cloud paths formed. Combat in the sky without knowledge beforehand would be very troublesome. These guys had all these stuff with them that you didn't know about it was a whole different ballgame. You had already knocked out at least three people. The usual fighters had already finished what they were doing and the crew was just standing on beach. It wouldn't take long before more started showing up to attack. "What's our financial situation?" Zoro had asked because simple entry fee was a whole dent into the budget. "We have 50,000 left." You choked on air at Nami's words. The Strawhats were really broke. "we are poor." You looked down at Chopper. If he had pursued medicine outside of piracy maybe he would have been living well, but then again he was a reindeer. You could easily solve the issues and just pay the guys but since they had already attacked there was no point in trying to pay, you would just see how things will go.

"As captain we should really spend our money well." Luffy had folded his arms looking all serious staring ahead. "All the money goes to feeding you and you." Nami said the last part shooting you a glare. You had really tried to not eat much but it seems that even with holding back you were stilling eating on par with  Luffy. With close inspection one would easily observe that you were eating more. "I'll provide the money for food from now on. Nami you can take care of other expenses." You said this and she raised her brow. "And where will you get the money from?" "Don't worry."  

You heard some shuffling on the ground and looked down to see the captain crawling hereally didn't give up or back down. "You will be judged by the priests in Upper yard." Nami was panicking which was weird cause even Chopper was calm during the exchange. We could at the very least take the ship and try to prove whatever theory Robin was cooking up in her head. "I know a way to get off the island with a current but I won't be able too guide you guys." You looked below at Conis from the ship. You looked at Robin then back down. "If such a convenient current existed more people would survive."

"Why do you think she's lying?" "How can you tell?" 
"It's pretty obvious but I didn't want to point it out because there was no malicious intent behind it. We'll just see how this goes."
"You are very interesting informant-san. I wasn't so sure about it though." You looked down and saw Chopper hiding behind Zoro from Nami. She had probably threatened the poor reindeer. All three of them got onto the ship and now we waited for  the others to come with the lunch so that we could depart. It was highly unlikely that we would even leave together. You released Kuro and Shiro to go down and experience some of the clouds. Zoro was asleep on deck, Robin was reading a book and Nami together with Chopper were all over the place worrying about everything and literally nothing. You were looking down below at Shiro and Kuro just playing down the white sea running around and the bubbling of the water. 

Bubbling? The ground below us started shaking and Zoro quickly got up ready. Shiro and Kuro quickly got on and the ship started moving backwards. The going merry was being dragged away by a lobster written ' Heaven's judgement.' Zoro had tried cutting it but he had gotten nowhere with it. "You should try doing something about it." Zoro was talking to you but there was nothing you had even done to help. Robin had also made some effort at the very least. "Luffy! Usopp! Sanji-kun!" Nami was calling out for help, Sanji would have been delighted to know that Nami needed him.

"Say I take down the lobster then what? Look down there." You pointed into the water where there was a fish following the lobster. "We can't do anything now Zoro." He had decided to just sit down and wait to see wherever we would be taken to. After a while you  were brought to some alter where we would receive whatever judgement was coming our way. "Maybe they will boil us to god." Chopper started running around frantically after saying this and ended up rolling down the steps to where the sky sharks were. Robin was fast enough to catch him and Zoro went after the shark. He attacked with his swords and went into the water. He had been down there for quite some time. "Why isn't he coming up?" Nami was all worried for the swordsman who had so bravely protected the doctor. "What has happened to you Zoro?" Chopper was now over the edge of the ship looking down with slight tears in his eyes. "He got eaten!" Nami was still in shock while you and Robin were both nonchalant. "The clouds would turn red if he was eaten." 

"I was thinking maybe pink you know cause the clouds are white."
"Maybe."
"But then at the end of the day clouds have dirt so maybe even brown." Nami looked at you and Robin in shock at the type of conversation you were having.

*Wrote this all at work tried to reduce the use of Y/n cause I read another fic where people appreciated it not being used. YEY 10k reads :) For all who enjoy reading thank you I appreciate it just got a little busy with work 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 8.2K 26
COMPLETED The Straw Hats began their two years training that were needed for them to survive the New World. The captain and the navigator, though, ca...
54.1K 1.7K 11
❝𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫... 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ...
2K 55 27
So this is a story I came up with on my own and at the same time not really. It's kinda like the Skypiea arc but with my character written in the arc...
34.2K 1.7K 40
Reader is fem **Spoilers early on** Requemended to know Law's backstory, Ace's backstory, and germa 66 before reading your race - bird person similar...