Devoted To You (completed)

By kdotdot_

a zatima story . More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
sequel alert .

36

1.6K 91 39
By kdotdot_

a few days later...

"So let me get this straight" Danni said clearing her throat as Fatima stared blankly at her before opening another pineapple popsicle. "You mean to tell me the nigga you were hunching on is your brother in law?"

"For the millionth and a half time, none of this has been confirmed" Fatima said, popping her frozen treat out of her mouth.

"You ain't gotta confirm shit. It makes sense now cause you liked Jhalen but not enough to make you forget how much you love his brother" Danni double over, laughing hard on the sofa in Fatima's vanity room.

"I'm about 45 seconds from putting yo ass the fuck out" Fatima yelled, unable to hold her laughter anymore. "Girl, I am sorry but this is crazy. You and Zac" Danni just shook her head, "Lord the baby..that poor child is gonna be just as crazy as her parents"

"Watch your mouth Daniella" Fatima rubbed her belly, turning her nose up in the air. "Cookie is going to be just like her mommy. Sweet, loving, caring, full of life and"-

"Crazy."  Danni pointed her finger straight up into the air "We can not forget crazy. Her daddy is too!"

_______________

After spending a few more hours with Danni, Fatima retired to the master suite of the home she shared with Zac. She knew it wouldn't be long before he got home from work and she wasn't in the mood to be questioned why she wasn't in bed.

Fatima laid in the middle out their California King, just recalling to current events of her life. Who would have thought so much would have handled in just a short few months.

She was holding it together the best she could while rounding into the last trimester of a pregnancy was becoming a lot on Fatima. More than anything, she worried about Zac.

From not seeing his father, whom the last time he had seen him, tried to kill him and his mother...to finding out not only is he close to death but because of his fathers selfish actions, has to make the decision whether or not to run the biggest underground cartel from Georgia to Jamaica. A decision that will -in either way, effect the lives of his Everything and their baby girl.

Fatima knew he still thought of the night a few months ago when she couldn't remember the encounter she shared with another man because of a stupid argument that could have been avoided to now, finding out that same man could possibly be his brother.

The sound of the front door beep brought her thoughts to a halt.
"MAMA!" she heard from down stairs, conforming her man had made it home.

Fatima held into the side of the bed as she pulled herself up, "Upstairs Daddy!!" she called back but the sound of his heavy ass feet thumping up the stairs made her sit still.

"Hey baby" she grinned as he came into her view, silently admiring him in his finely tailored charcoal gray suit. "Hey baby my ass" Zac smiled, walking over to kiss his woman.

"What were you doing before I got here? I hope not on your feet" his hands instantly rubbing Fatima's firm 8 month pregnant belly.

"How else do you expect me to do anything?" Fatima asked, already rolling her eyes. Zac has been running a tight ship around the house whether he was home or not.
Zac smirked and lifted her legs up, laying them in the bed. "Oh my gawwwd" Fatima smacked her lips but laid down in the bed anyway.

"That's the thing. You aren't supposed to be doing anything Fatima" He started untying his tie, coming out of his suit jacket.

Fatima watched him move about the room as he settled out of his clothes.
"You put me on bed rest, not Dr Pearl so you can chill with all that"

"Fatima, as big as my baby got you, you can barely make it 4 steps without needing a break. You got your laptop, both your phones, shit I brought the printer in here, the mini fridge is stocked up, you got snacks in the closet..if you don't have to pee, you don't have to move"

Zac had Fatima beyond spoiled already but since the first few moments of her pregnancy wasn't the easiest, he was going above his own beyond.

"Well if you're gonna make me stay here, can you atleast lay with me?" Fatima asked, poking her bottom lip out. Zac chuckled from across the room, slipping out of his slacks and unbuttoning his shirt. "I was coming baby" he said making her smile, "Let me shower, feed the both of you and I'm all yours"

An hour later...

With their bellies full and their sexual appetites fulfilled for the night, Fatima sat with her back against the headboard, in a sea of plush pillows while Zac laid next to her belly. He had been talking to his baby girl about all the things couldn't wait to do when she got here but reminded her to take as long as she needed to be completely ready.

"Im just ready to hold her. Who do you think she'll look like?" Fatima asked watching Zac as he continued rubbing on her. "Probably me" He laughed, "I been on your last nerve haven't I?"

"Oh, you always gonna do that" she chuckled, turning her attention back to the tv.

"She'll probably have your eyes though." Zac said, staring at Fatima's stomach "Damn, I'm going to be so broke" Fatima let out a laugh from her toes as she mentally agreed on how much more money they were going to spend when Baby Taylor made her arrival.

Zac jumped up from the bed, holding Fatima's belly still with both his hands "Aye chill out! You shaking my baby up!!"

"And just what do you think is going on in there when you still be throwing my legs in the damn air?"

Zac gasped dramatically, "You told me it wouldn't hurt anything! You mean she can feel when I...oh shit Fatima! We gotta stop!"

"Shut up! We almost at the end now. Plus Dr Pearl said sex helps with labor. Sex is seriously encouraged at the moment. You should be happy" Fatima laughed, "Yeah not as happy as you are..nasty ass" Zac said, wrapping his arms around her body as he lay back down next to her.

Fatima turned to face him, their eyes doing what they always did.

"I love you, you know that?" She asked and Zac nodded immediately "Yeah baby I know"

"And you know regardless of whatever happens that will never change"

Zac nodded again, starting to rub on her thighs under the comforter "Zac, baby...you need to talk to Jhalen" Fatima finally said, getting to the final point.

"Fati-"

"Zac no, listen to me...please" she almost begged as he turned his attention away from her.

"I know it's still a touchy subject and I definitely know you and Jhalen don't have the best history" she started playing with her nails, "Shit, me either" she mumbled causing Zac's head to snap towards her. She quickly threw her hands up, stopping him before her could start "But! But!!"

Fatima took a breath before she finished her sentence. "But this is serious Zac and let's be honest, this is alot..a whole lot. If there's anyway possible for God to bring us out of this, this could be it"

Zac sighed before turning to her. He would be lying if he said he hadn't been in constant thought of how to keep his family safe and himself out of the crossfire without setting half a Georgia on fire. "Yeah but what if it's not Fatima? What happens if all this is just us speculating over some old ass rumors?"

"But what if it's not!?" Fatima said, not giving him a chance to continue if he wanted to. "It might be rough, he might not even care but baby, we have to try and I'll be right here the entire time, you know that! I'm sure there's a loop hole somewhere..we just need to find and I can do the rest"

"Oh no Fatima! Hell no. You aren't doing the rest of anything" Zac said, "If there's anything left to do after I talk to him, we will look for the loophole together"

It was quiet for a moment before she realized what he said. Fatima couldn't help the grin of excitement on her face. She had been on Zac appointed bedrest, she was kicking ass in her classes. She couldn't wait for the opportunity to use her newly acquired skills and brush up on the old news.

"In the damn house" Zac finished, crushing her proud expression. "Whatever" she rolled her eyes, "I can do it for extra credit in my class. I'll just change the names and stuff" she laughed making Zac shake his head.

"So..that means you're going to talk to him?" Fatima asked in a hopeful tone. She knew how proud Zac could be sometimes and if there was ever a situation where he could take advantage of using his pride, this would definitely be the one but Fatima had been praying for the Lord to soften his heart and God had been doing just that. It started with finding out the baby she carried was his baby girl.

Zac licked his lips before looking at her. "I fucking love you woman" he said as his harsh facial expression turned. "I'll talk to him baby. No arguing. No fists. Just words"

Fatima kicked her feet before, doing a little happy dance. When she finally stopped, he was smiling at her and she went for what she knew. Fatima gently grabbed his beard, pulling his face to hers so she could passionately kiss him for a few moments before pulling back, "We're gonna be okay. I just know we are" Zac stared in Fatima's eyes, being reminded of yet another reason why he's loved her so much, for so long.

Her heart.

_______

Lord, the story almost over 😭🙆🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.8K 56
This story is about the characters Fatima and Zac and my version of their love story.
27.3K 2.1K 27
A Zac and Fatima Story 😌👌🏾
22K 1.7K 21
Living life in the spotlight can be difficult. Fatima navigates through a toxic relationship, social media, and a new forbidden love interest.
56.7K 2.1K 28
A Zatima Story