Goddess of Death. One Piece X...

By Law_supremacy

I cannot describe anything to save my life well.... Y/n is on a journey together with Luffy to see first hand... More

1.Docking
2. Clown
3. Liar
4. Leaving Syrup village. Gaimon
5. Sick guy
6. Don Kriege
7. MH5
8. Bad Soup?
9. Momoo
10. Arlong
11. Sakana
12. Desk
13. Bounties
14. Logue town
15. Daddy
16. Lucky
17. Warship Island
18. Lost Island?
19. Red line
20. Whiskey Peak
21. Princess?
22. Little garden
23. Elbaf Warriors
24. Mr. 3
25. Drum Kingdom
26. Dr. Kureha
27. Chopper
28. Alabasta
29. Ace
30. Kung fu Dugongs
31. Fake rebel army
32. Scorpion
33. Yuba
34. Oasis?
35. Captured
36. Operation Utopia
37. Escape
38. Miss Easter
39. War
40. Sacrifice
41. Mum
42. Blacksmith
43. Luffy awakes
44. New member?
45. Kiss
46. Informant
47. Zenny
48. Ape's concert
49. Salvagers
50. Montblanc
52. Skypiea
53. Upper yard
54. Gold Hunting
55. Ark Maxim
56. Deathpiea
57. Eh?!
58. Bell and belfry
59. Navarone
60. The Admiral
61. Water 7
62. Going Merry
63. CP-9
64. Enies Lobby
65. I want to LIVE!
66. Friction
67. Escort ship
68. Rust
69. ௹ Farewell Merry ௹
70. ௹ Grandpa ௹
71. ௹ New shipwright ௹

51. Gold

332 20 7
By Law_supremacy

"what's wrong?"

"We forgot the most important thing. The south bird."

"South bird?"

"Yes to reach the knock up stream. This is the grandline you can't know North from South without one. All a log pose does is use the magnetic pull of another island to be able to locate it. Other than that it's just sailing mindlessly." He was right there was no way to actually know where the South was. "Zoro that means that a bird is smarter than you!" Luffy said which wasn't a lie.

We left the house to start looking for the bird. It was late at night and we were running low on time since we had to leave the next day in the afternoon.

I had no idea how to make a compass in the grand line. So our only hope was to actually find this bird and use it. We split up into groups to work faster. I went with Zoro and Robin. Usopp, Nami and Sanji went together. The last group was Luffy and Chopper who I doubt would actually get much done. We were each given some butterfly nets to catch the birds. "How do we know which one it is?" Sanji asked.
"It's a weird sound you'll know it when you hear it." Guess we would just have to actually experience the bird to know entirely what we were looking for. We had been walking and then we suddenly heard screaming in the distance it sounded like Nami and Robin. "Leave them alone." Zoro didn't bother to know what was happening with our crew mates. The shrieks were concerning and especially from Sanji. Luckily they had captain Usopp who would protect them.

Walking further there was a giant centipede that was going for Zoro I was ready to fight it off but Zoro had already taken it down. "It's not good to kill everything you see. Poor thing.." Robin was sympathising with the fallen insect. We continue to head into the forest but Zoro was turning back. "That's the path we came from." Robin says. Zoro stops in his tracks. Maybe the curse was too strong for him to turn around. "Luffy was right you are lower than a bird." I said this and continued on with Robin. There was some quick sand she warned me about and I was able to dodge before falling in. She then proceeded to tell Zoro about it. "Watch out over there." A bunch of giant crickets come out to fight Zoro specifically. It seems that nature didn't like him too much. I felt some slight shaking and looked down. Maybe there was something there or maybe there wasn't it was barely even comprehensible. My thoughts were halted by the sound of struggling I looked back and Zoro had fallen into the place that Robin had specifically warned about. I grabbed both his hands and pulled him out saving him from sinking.

After walking for a while there was nothing in sight we could hear the weird cries though. "I can hear them but I can't see them." Robin was right with her fruit it would be easy to get one if she could at the very least see them. "We should head back and see whether the others had better luck." We then regrouped and nobody had succeeded in getting the bird. Luffy and Chopper came last and they brought with them a lot of bugs but no South bird. One of the birds landed on a branch and began making that weird sound that Chopper translated for us. The bird was mocking us but it was good that we found one and Robin captured it. "I just needed to see one."

Heading back to the house you had to bend over backwards dragging Luffy and Chopper away from the numerous insects that caught their attention. It was a short trip back and thus didn't take long to return. Walking closer something wasn't right. The place had been completely trashed and the merry split in half. Cricket and the monkeys lay there beaten and bruised and the inside of the house had been gone through looked like a little too aggressive of a burglary.
Nami being Nami rushed into the house and confirmed everyone's suspicions. "Luffy the gold has been stolen." This was horrible. After years of diving and even ending up sick because of it that gold was the only proof that there actually was a city full of it.

Cricket starts getting up and pulls out a cigarette. "That junk? Don't worry about it. Now we need to fix and reinforce the ship." He then exhales some smoke trying to play off the importance of the stolen goods focusing on getting us to the sky island and fixing the ship.

"Luffy, Y/n !" Zoro had called us and pointed to a spray paint on the wall. It was the same mark that both Sarquiss and Bellamy had tattooed on. They were the ones responsible for the theft and damage done to the place this was horrible. Luffy decided then and there what he was going to do. "Osan I'm going to get the gold back." Nami was hesitant with the fact that we needed to leave soon and didn't have time. "Need help?" Zoro asked Luffy. "No." Luffy was going to take this on alone. "I'm coming." You were quick to include yourself too. As the not so official informant you needed to confirm something.
"Not you too Y/n." Nami held her head in frustration and defeat.
"If we ride on Kuro and Shiro it'll be much faster than running there and back plus we'll use the shore."

"Fine. You two need to be back by morning I'm giving you three hours." After the conditions you released Kuro and Shiro and you both headed for the town. The only hindrance to the trip were some gigantic praying mantis that didn't take too long to get rid of.

You stopped and Luffy got off Kuro and called out for the hyena. " Bellamy where are you!" You rode some more on Shiro and Kuro stayed with Luffy. You got off Shiro and also waited patiently for the culprit to come out. Luffy climbed onto the top of the tower and then out came Bellamy.

He looked at you before turning his attention to the caller. "I've heard the rumours about you. Do you have business with me?"

"Yes I do. Give back old diamond head's gold." Bellamy then with the use of his devil fruit jumped up to where Luffy was to talk to him from there. You walked towards the bar to start looking for the gold. Before entering you overheard a conversation between Sarquiss and some guy. " There's no mistake it's him Monkey D. Luffy and the one with the mask is Monkey D. Y/n both have extremely high bounties. Even the swordsman is here." You walked over and drew the sword placing it onto Sarquiss' side lest he tries to escape. You looked down and indeed there were new bounties with yours and 180 million, Zoro's at 60 million and Luffy's at 100 million. You couldn't wait to rub it in his face that yours was higher.  Sarquiss was sweating at the feeling of the cold blade on his abdomen. He noticed you were also here but decided to be quiet about it. The other guy with the posters ran off from fear. You watched as Bellamy started bouncing around and the fight would be no problem for Luffy.

"Just the man I was hoping to see I could use your help." Sarquiss came with you reluctantly but still came. "I need two things from you. One where is the gold and two the name of your boss." He was taller than you but was still frightened and just decided to talk. "The gold is behind the counter."

"I didn't know you were stupid. I was hoping you had the knowledge of counting. I said two." You dug the sword into his side drawing out some blood waiting for him to spill of he didn't know there was absolutely no need of keeping him alive. "I'm not talking." This was annoying. Luffy just looked about done with all that bouncing and it wouldn't be long before he punched the guy. This was a stretch but you were going to try it anyway.

You reached your palm up to his chest and pressed your hand on it moving closer so you could do the same with the other side. You pressed against him and he felt your breasts as well pressing forward. "What are you doing?" Sarquiss had his cheeks adopting a red hue. He then started coughing and realised what was happening. You had blocked his airway. You moved away to inspect it and it worked well even without you touching him.

"Okay fine .... I'll talk." His voice was strained and he was panting hard. He stood up straight from clutching his chest. "Doflamingo."

"See that wasn't so hard. Bye!" You then left and got the gold from inside the bar. Looks like the warlord had smaller groups of pirates he managed without the government's knowledge. If they know then they choose to ignore it because they lack the power to fight against such power. When you returned outside Bellamy was having a heavy makeout session with the ground and Luffy held his fist up covered in blood. He then started walking to the bar you were coming out of. "The old guys gold give it back!"
"Luffy I have it right here." You held up the bag that contained the gold. "That's great so we can leave now." We started off walking away and someone decided it was the perfect time to start shouting at us because they couldn't believe their precious captain had been taken down. That someone was Sarquiss. "Straw hat come back here! I'll fight you myself. Where are you going?" When he asked this Luffy stopped in his tracks while you went ahead slightly and called for the doggy duo. Shiro and Kuro came walking and they must have certainly enjoyed the show earlier. Luffy had the hand he beat Bellamy with up.

"Where? To the sky." He then got on Kuro and we headed back to the other side of the island or we would miss our chance at going up. You had been running for a while and was content. You were right on schedule so it wouldn't take too long to get back. "We're almost there Luffy." You smiled to your side where Luffy was but that was until you opened your eyes. This is where he should have been but unfortunately Luffy was nowhere in sight. You went back round and decided to head into the forest if you weren't wrong then he was probably looking for another insect.

It had been over an hour spent looking for Luffy and you still couldn't find him so you just went back to Cricket's place. When you arrived you expected all the bombardment that you got. "Where's Luffy? You're early but Luffy isn't with you, didn't you go to make sure you both came back here on time?" Nami had been shaking me while asking this and you didn't want to waste time on the subject.

"He'll be here let's focus on getting ready to leave."
"There's nothing left to do we already did everything. We were waiting for you two." Nami wasn't pleased with your reasoning.

30 minutes later Luffy had arrived and luckily he wasn't as late as you thought. "I caught it the Hercules beetle." He came back on Kuro carrying the bug. Nami hit him on the head and complained that he was the one everyone was waiting for. Luffy then went to give Montblanc the gold. The old man acted like he didn't care at all but deep down he was happy to get them back. The going Merry figure head was in the shape of a chicken. We got on and started off to the direction where the knock up stream was expected to show up.

We were escorted by Shojo's larger ship. After sailing for a while the sky got dark meaning we were right below the sky island and there was a whirlpool sucking everything into it. As per usual Nami, Chopper and Usopp were screaming seeing a giant seaking get swallowed up.

"Straw hat Luffy and grim reaper Y/n I have come to collect your bounties." We look back and see Blackbeard together with some of the guys from the island all together on an extremely large raft. Usopp took his goggles and looked at the bounties he was holding. "Luffy has 100 million, Y/n has 180 million and Zoro even has a bounty for 60 million." You already knew you had a considerably high bounty but why was this ex white beard member after you and Luffy?

"Is there one for me?" Sanji wanted to know if there was a bounty for him. "No there isn't one." Usopp said nonchalantly. The three of us were giddy about it. "Why do you have the highest one?" Sanji was now glaring at me sad because he didn't get one. "It's probably because I am so awesome."
"Ehh?"
"It makes sense considering what happened in Alabasta." Nami said.
We were being swallowed by the whirlpool but then the sea was calm and the hole that was swallowing everything was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly there was a rumbling and a pillar of water rose pushing the ship up into the air. The going merry was moving up the water and the sea king we saw earlier was now falling back down and it wasn't long before we met the same fate as well. There was also other kind of debris falling down on us. "This isn't just water. It's a current which means there is wind and it can carry us up." Nami had a plan for us that would take us all the way up and ride the current. "Who's this ship's navigator?" We indeed had to just put our faith in her. "It's you Nami-swan."

There's no way everyone going to the sky island would use this route. 

The knock up stream was right in our faces but we were being pushed by the air behind us. There was a lot of shaking and even more screaming from the members aboard but all of that subsided after the rocky adventure. It was silent. You felt like puking the air was thin and the place was so bright. So this is what death felt like. You would prefer a quick flash of your life before going upstairs. The place didn't have much going on which was a slight disappointment you wanted to see some people. You looked to your side and saw Nami now you were sure this wasn't heaven. Zoro was also here, these two should definitely had not made it so we had probably reached the sky island.

Usopp on deck wasn't breathing. You went closer to him and he wasn't dead which was good. "Chopper some help here." You called out for Chopper but he was also unconscious. After shaking him a bit he woke up. "Ah! Usopp! Doctor. We need a doctor......... That's me." You watched as he pulled a stethoscope out of nowhere and started checking up on him.

Usopp was better, in fact he was feeling so good that he decided to take a dive into unknown waters. He went down into the sea of white and he didn't come back up. "Since we are up if he just goes down at some point won't he fall" Robin was a little too calm after saying that." Luffy took actions to save our sniper and he was also struggling to get him out of the clouds. When Luffy got Usopp out some creatures also followed behind him. They were some kind of fish like creatures that also followed and looked like they wanted to eat us whole. It was really odd until a guy on some sort of board wearing a mask and he had some kind of hand canon.

He shot right into the middle of the deck and it exploded. The ship was now damaged. You went to inspect the damage while the mister trio were to fight off the guerilla guy. Who just starts attacking out of nowhere? Luffy, Sanji and Zoro were on the ground breathing hard after their attacks had failed to do anything useful.

They masked guy is ready to attack us properly when we're saved by an old man riding a pink bird thing. He drives the guerilla off. "It must be hard for you blue sea people to breathe. The air is thin here as we are 7000 metres above the sea. The first help is on the house. The next one will be 5,000,000 Extol for a single whistle." He then throws a whistle that Nami catches. "I didn't know people were still brave enough to come here via the knock up stream."

"You mean there are other ways to come up to the sky island?" Nami asked in complete disbelief. We had really just risked our life coming here through unorthodox means while there was a simple path that could be followed. "Yes through the other sky islands."

So the sky islands are many that's good to know. "We still don't know you're name." Nami was the only one actually carrying out conversation with the old man. "I am Gan Fall, the sky night and this is my partner Pierre. He's a bird that ate the horse-horse fruit." That would make him a kind of Pegasus which would be cool.

You watched in anticipation as Pierre transformed into the most disappointing creature you had ever laid your eyes upon. It might have been better to leave the creature up to imagination but what was presented ruined all hopes of seeing another of its kind.

*Late update. Apologies. Since we have passed the 50 chapter mark and u guys said u prefer longer chapters I'll make them 3k like this one and maybe when I reach 100 chapters I'll make them 6k. Hope u enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707 27 14
Y/n grew up in despair Island her entire life, opressed by her father and she thinks she gains her freedom when she kills him, but true freedom is go...
34.2K 1.7K 40
Reader is fem **Spoilers early on** Requemended to know Law's backstory, Ace's backstory, and germa 66 before reading your race - bird person similar...
25.5K 882 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
5.6K 118 22
┊✧*。 ✯┊☪⋆✧*。 ┊ ᴋᴇɴɢɴꜱᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇᴛꜱ ꜱᴀɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴜꜰꜰʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀᴡ-ʜᴀᴛꜱ ʙᴜᴛ. - - - - ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ꜰ...