Picture Perfect Idols (A Blac...

xKawaii_Girlx tarafından

It was news that electrified the entertainment industry. It was records broken worldwide. It was music that b... Daha Fazla

- PROLOGUE -
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 7

814 47 12
xKawaii_Girlx tarafından

Saturday 5am (1 month later)

Lisa's P.O.V

It was an early start to the morning as I stirred in my sleep when a light tickling sensation brushed on my cheeks making me giggle.

"Goodmorning Lili." A cheerful voice woke me from my slumber as I yawned and adjusted my eyes to the light. It was then I saw a vision of perfection sat beside me on the edge of my bed.

"Jennie? Why are you here?" I tiredly asked, nervous by the close proximity as I looked tiredly around my new room.

She held up a cup in her hands and smiled warmly as the scent of freshly brewed coffee lingered in the air. "I made you coffee and I prefer your room to mine since you're in it."

Rolling my eyes, I turned on my side and slumped back into the sea of pillows. "It's too early for you to start teasing me."

Over the past several weeks since the official announcement of Blackpink's debut, a lot had changed rapidly. The attention we received from the other trainees was beyond belief, the rising publicity and extra training sessions were intense meaning long days of practice. Yet, there were rare opportunities were we could just relax in peace.

The 4 of us had moved into our shared dorm and had slowly become accustomed to one another's habits. Jisoo often stayed in her room playing video games whereas Rosé was often in the lounge on her guitar. Jennie on the other hand was usually found in the kitchen and had become used to cooking for the 4 of us. I tended to find my relaxing moments were spent exercising in our private gym or sleeping in late in the comfort of my room.

As I closed my eyes to sleep again, I felt Jennie shaking my arm suddenly. "Come on, wake up! We have a meeting with our manager at 8am and another vocal session before we go to the airport but I was thinking when we get to Japan you and I could spend some time together. Maybe tomorrow afternoon after the photo shoots we could go for lunch?"

Her feline eyes were full of hope and eagerness. This would be our first trip overseas as we continued to develop a platform for our international fan base. The launch of our debut single was expected shortly and all effort was going in to making sure our promotions made a big impact on the global Kpop community.

"Actually, I already made plans with Jisoo. She wants to go sightseeing but we can go the day after." I suggested but her hopeful expression quickly turned sour.

"No. I'd prefer tomorrow. I guess I can just go with you both." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Since meeting her, I'd realised Jennie was someone who's mood was difficult to predict. At times, she was so happy and generous whilst at other moments she'd suddenly become cold and aloof somewhat mysterious even.

"I mean... I'd have to check with Jisoo first but-"

"Why? It's not like you're going on a date with Jisoo, right?" Her emotionless gaze was almost hypnotic as I felt myself gulp in nervousness, shaking my head.

"No but-"

Clapping her hands together, she smiled widely and reached to the table to hand me my coffee. "Great! Then I'll join you both. Our first vacation together."

I took a few sips savouring the aromatic flavour. I would always usually only drink water first thing in the morning but Jennie did make the best coffee and I saw it as a special treat I could easily become used to. "It's not really a vacation? It's for promotions in Japan with the debut."

She shrugged her shoulders in thought. "Maybe it can be both."

"That would be nice. It's starting to all feel really real with doing promotions overseas. Even around campus, people are looking at me differently."

I'd always known training as an idol meant that things would be different, that I'd have to get used to the changes but I hadn't expected things to move this rapidly before our first song had even been released. It seemed just the anticipation of the group was causing a wave of excitement all in itself.

Jennie brushed my messy bangs affectionately causing me to break from the train of thought I was in. "They're just realising how special you are, it's nothing I haven't already been telling you."

Her voice was low, flirtatious even. "I really like you, Lili."

"I... like you too." I whispered as she moved closer. Her hand cupped my cheek as she rested her forehead against mine.

"Is this okay?" She spoke quietly, her lips almost grazing mine, making my heart skip a beat as it often did with her.

I nodded my head as she kissed the corner of my lips gently. Though the moment lasted barely a second, I could sense her smiling as I felt my heart race like never before.

Saturday 7:30pm

Jisoo's P.O.V

It was half way through our flight to Japan when I awoke to find Rosie making herself comfortable beside me. She had headphones on, listening in content to the music.

"Rosé, stop leaning your head on my shoulder." I said, nudging her slightly to gain her attention. She sat up, removing her headphones to place loosely around her neck as she stretched out in discomfort.

"But it's comfortable and I'm tired!" She whined as I glanced over at Lisa and Jennie who were leisurely in their own world, laughing and talking as they often did these past few weeks.

"Can't you switch seats with Lisa?" Rosé glanced over to the others in the seats beside our row but reluctantly shook her head.

"I could but I don't want. This way I get to sit next you which is always such a pleasure." She smirked, moving closer as I unhappily turned away in the opposite direction.

"Whatever." I mumbled but she held my hand turning me back to face her to be greeted by her sad eyes and pouting chipmunk cheeks.

"Jisoo! I already said I'm sorry about our first date and... for saying you weren't interesting. Just forgive me already, Jagiya."

I shrugged my shoulders casually. "Okay, I forgive you."

Suspiciously, she raised her eyebrow. "You didn't mean that."

"No, I didn't." I grinned, seeing her huff again in her seat.

"You see! That attitude is exactly why we're so perfect for each other."

"Yeah, perfect in your fantasies. I just want to listen to music and sleep more until we get there so can you please stop bothering me?" I muttered closing my eyes but hearing her chuckle under her breath beside me.

"When do I ever bother my Jisoo?" She smirked before turning to listen to her music again.

For the next hour or so, I had a short nap before the plane descended into Tokyo. It was the first stop wed make whilst in Japan and would be followed by Osaka into a few days time. The anticipation was overwhelming as I excited got my bag from the overhead compartment and made my way with Jennie, Lisa and Rosé through the airport.

There was already some attention from the crowd which Jennie and Rosé already seemed more prepared for than Lisa and I were. Although as we'd soon learn, this level of attention was nothing in comparison to the attention we'd receive as the group continued to make success over the years to come.

"Did you know you smile a lot when you sleep?" Rosé randomly said as we made our way to collect our baggage from the carousel.

I shrugged my shoulders and faked a smile. "That's not surprising, it's the one place I can be away from you."

"Well you're always making an appearance in my dreams." She laughed and placed her arm around my shoulder, something she often did these days especially when the cameras were on us.

"And that's what it will stay as, a dream." I whispered sarcastically but to my annoyance this only seemed to encourage her more. Thankfully at least our managers had ensured the cameras and paparazzi had finally dispersed.

"I love it when you're like this, it's so unbelievably attractive." Rosé whispered in my ear as I cringed and ran over towards my best friend who at times like this had become my saviour.

"Lisa, please tell her to go away!"

Lisa crossed her arms authoriately as she seemed to stand as a physical guard between myself and Rosé who was still staring at me. "Rosé, for the millionth time, stop following Jisoo. It's tiring to watch."

Rosé scoffed, flicking her hair in the process as she gave Lisa a patronising smile. "Sorry but I don't orders from barbie."

Lisa clenched her fists, her face fuming red as Jennie placed her hand on Lisa's arm, brushing it tenderly to calm her. She was always the best at defusing any disagreements.

"Lili, relax. Roseanne leave Jisoo alone and go collect the bags."

"Seriously why me? Can't someone else collect-"

"Did I start the sentence with if you feel like it?" She ordered, catching both Lisa and I a little of guard. She seemed to notice and smiled sweetly instead at Rosé who was pouting.

"Awww I'm sorry, come here. You know you're my best friend." Jennie held out her arms and cuddled Rosé who was still glancing at her sadly.

As Lisa was busy checking her bag, it was then I was sure I heard Jennie whisper in Rosé's ear. "But that doesn't mean you're not replaceable."

I watched the strange exchange in intrigue as Rosé's face went from pouting to emotionless. Jennie, still smiling, patted her shoulder. "Do you think it might be a good idea to go get those bags now?"

Huffing, Rosé didn't reply but followed instructions and wandered over to wait near the baggage carousel.

"How did you do that..?" I asked, Jennie casually reached for her phone from her Chanel bag.

"I guess you could just call it a gift but I've always been good at getting what I want." She winked at Lisa who was blushing madly, averting her gaze to the floor. Taking her arm in hers, they walked on ahead and the paparazzi were soon back again, surrounding us in the arrivals hallway.

It was another hour later as we drove in our private minivan to the hotel. The lights were a neon maze, a euphoria on the senses heightened by the busy streets and beautiful landscape in the distance.

After finally arriving and checking in, it was approaching midnight as our managers and assistances went to their rooms, leaving the 4 of us to enjoy the penthouse suite.

I was so tired I could barely take in the lavish interior and stunning views of the room. The only notice I took was that there were only 2 rooms so knew we'd be sharing. Jennie had already instead that she and Lisa needed to talk over the new dance routine we were expected learn and had practically pulled her along to one of the vacacant room which of course left Rosé and I alone together. Again.

"I guess we're roommates. It's like they knew we were meant to be together. Must be a sign." Rosé smiled on triumph, walking around the room in curiosity.

"Yeah, it's a sign you're an asshole! You did this on purpose didn't you and the seats on the plane?" I glanced around the luxury room, realising that the twin beds were practically alined next to each other which Rosé seemed more than happy about.

"It's just a happy coincidence." She grinned widely, placing her bag down on the floor and hanging her jacket up behind the door.

"Whatever, it's been a long day and I'm too tired to argue. I'm sleeping on the couch." In the corner of the room was a small, navy couch which I slumped down on, wrapping a blanket around me whilst placing a fluffy pillow behind my head.

Rosé shrugged her shoulders, wandering to the mini fridge to get a bottle of water as she spoke. "Suit yourself but it doesn't exactly look comfortable and tomorrow we have a busy morning with photoshoots."

I ignored her, trying to get comfortable as she went to get ready in the bathroom to sleep. She returned and sat in front of me on the floor eating a late night snack.

After half an hour of tossing and turning, she glanced up at me with that same annoying smile. "Comfy?"

I glared at her and sighed in frustration. "No. Urg! This is so annoying!"

"Come on, Jagiya. Let's go get some sleep." As she stood up, she held out her hand as I sleepily followed her. I was too tried to argue any more, knowing we had to be awake in only a few hours time for our schedule.

Feeling exhausted I practically collapsed into bed, loving the feeling of the warm duvet and mountains of comfortable pillows that surrounded it.

"You know this could have all been avoided if you hadn't been so dramatic earlier." Rosé said beside me, the beds we were occupying so close there was literally no space between us.

"Go to sleep, Rosé." I mumbled sleepily, turning on my side away from her.

"Okay but can I have a goodnight kiss?" She asked closely behind me, I could feel the sensation of her breath tickling my neck.

Lazily, I shook my head and moved further away from her. "No chance, now please stop talking."

"You know Jennie says I talk a lot too." She continued as I groaned from her constant non-stop attempts at conversation.

"Fascinating. Goodnight." I replied through gritted teeth, placing my hand over my ears to block out the endless noise.

"I actually consider myself as the most sociable of our group. I mean I guess Lisa is too but I-" Too tired to process my own thoughts, I turned around and hovered over her tapping her between my arms as I leaned down to kiss her passionately. She was shocked to say the least and as quick as she soon started to respond, I'd already pulled back to lay down beside her.

"Wow..." It was the only word that left her lips, for once that night she was finally speechless.

Turning away again, I closed my eyes that were heavy with desires to sleep. "That was a one time kiss so you'd stop talking, don't get used to it. Go to sleep."

She shuffled closer to me as I sensed her smirking in satisfaction. As I finally drifted to a dreamless wonderland, I heard her voice one last time until my conscience finally lost the battle sleep.

"If you say so. Goodnight Jagiya."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

595K 9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
1.1M 30.4K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
3.9K 222 20
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
16.3K 220 17
JENLISA (G!P) no kids under 16 or 18 can read this. what am I saying you won't even listen😑 anyway this story contains murdering,A LOT OF SWEARING a...