Dekusquad exposed

Da Moon_ecxlipse

Hello everyone I wrote this because I didn't find a lot of these type of stories. This is my first story so... Altro

What is going on
Game and movie night
The Plan
Mission completed?
Information on the kids
The hospital
Hang outs (pt.1 ShinKami)
Easter Special
Hang outs (pt.2 Dekusquad + ???)
Hang outs that isn't really a hangout (pt.3 bakusquad)
Truth
Exposing
The meeting
Epilogue
Upadate after i hadnt posted anything for over 4 months

Visitors!

269 5 2
Da Moon_ecxlipse

Timeskip to Two days after the meeting because nothing interesting happens after the meeting and also because this story will be pretty repetitive and long if I did do the two days ago so instead of wasting 2 or more chapters I'll just give a tiny preview here.

Shoji's pov
The last two days after the Dekusquad was revealed to be the Murthersquad everyone didn't really know how to act with them, do they still call the squad the innocent cinnamon rolls even though they aren't? Should they pretend all that never happened or what? Yeah no one knows what to do so everyone is just gonna act like how they normally would except without the innocent cinnamon roll part.

Class was like usual, sensei collapsing buildings on us, Bakugo and Midoriya fighting (maybe not so much now that Midoriya was revealed to be a vigilante) and Todoroki making random theory's.

It might seem like today was a normal day from other peoples perspectives but class 1a's perspective? Today was not a normal day because sensei was acting weird the entire day as if there was something he wanted to say but won't say until it's time. The last time he had acted like that was when he had pranked us on April Fools Day by acting like that. Literally almost everyone thought Toga had infiltrated UA so we were all vigilant with sensei. It was kinda funny

Finally someone had spoke

"Sensei what do you want to tell us that's clearly exciting or funny to you? Kero" Asked Tsu

"You'll see"

Yup that was all we got whenever we asked him. It was after lunch when sensei finally revealed something.

"Today there will be two visitors coming here."

This emitted a few squeals from the class before sensei continued

"Some of you know them but I'm not naming who"

For some reason he seemed to be staring right at the kaminari and the dekusquad when he said that. I guess they know the visitors? Midoriya, Kaminari and Tsu seemed to understand who the guests were because they nodded excitedly.

"I want you to treat the guests with as much respect as you give me. Now wait here while I bring the guests."

When sensei left us to get the guests, immediately the class was trying to figure out who the guests could be while the dekusquad was asking Tsu and Midoriya who the guests were. After a while it seemed like they failed so ever sat down waiting for who it could be.

Taiyo's pov
When Mr Eraserhead took us from the hospital to UA and told us to wait in the staff room I was pretty confused and vigilant. I didn't know any of the people here so i don't know if they're good or bad. After waiting for a while Mr Eraserhead came back, that's when he started to explain everything.

"I brought you guys here so I can introduce you to my class. I know you're probably not ready but I need you to at least meet them so just in case the Dekusquad is busy I can bring you to them instead"

That made sense and although I was nervous I was also pretty excited. I turned to look at sis and saw that she also looked a bit excited. Once we arrived in front of class 1A Mr Eraserhead told us to stay here and wait until he tells us to come in. Mr Eraserhead then walked in and said

"The guests are here so I want you to not overwhelm them with questions"

Then he turned to us and nodded. I felt sis grasp my hand tightly before we walked in. Immediately I spotted the Dekusquad and Mr Denki who were waving at us from their seats. When I waved back the entire class looked towards the Dekusquad and Mr Denki for some reason.

When we reached the front of the class everyone had turned towards us again.

"This is Akiko and Taiyo, kids who the me and the Dekusquad saved about a week ago"

I don't know why the last part was necessary but everyone else seemed to understand because they all nodded. Then Mr Eraserhead turned to us and said

"Would you like to introduce yourselves properly or should I do it?"

As much as I wanted to hide in a cupboard I knew I had to do it because these people are going to look after me and sis one day and because I don't think sis wants to do it.

"No thanks. Um Hello I'm Taiyo and this is my sister Akiko. Uh I'm 6 and she's 4 and our quirks are —"

"Excuse me for interrupting but what do you mean by quirks? Do you have two quirks or more? If so wasn't it that only Nomu's can have more than 2 quirks?" A pink haired girl with horns asked.

I was confused at what she asked. As I had no idea what Nomus are and I didn't want to know because it sounded like it's something bad. I had no idea how to answer so I just stood there, luckily Miss Froppy answered for me.

"Him and his sister were experimented on, to be a human who can think for themselves, with more than one quirk. That's why we saved them. Kero"

The look of shock and pity that immediately showed on almost everyone's face was scary. After everyone seemed to calm down, everyone's attention went back to me waiting for me to continue what I was saying before.

"Uh from what I heard from the doctors and Mr Eraserhead, Akiko's quirks is Cat, Elements and Night vision while mine is Half Demon Half Angel, Cat and Fire"

I said all this as quickly as I could so I could get it over with. I didn't want to stand up here any longer so did sis because she was hiding behind me. As if sensing mine and sis's discomfort, Mr Eraserhead told the class they are dismissed but they will have to go back to the dorms to build trust with us until 9 when he will pick us up. Everyone shuffled out to go to the dorms while the Dekusquad walked up to me and sis and we walked down to the dorms with them.

As we were walking to the dorm Mr deku and his squad stuck up a conversation talking about how has my day been and stuff like that. The walk to the dorms was pretty uneventful but it was a 5 minute walk. When we walked into the dorms I was surprised at how big it was. I guess it's only that big because there is a lot of people that are living together.

"So what shall we do? It needs to be something appropriate for the kids but something fun for everyone at the same time" asked a really tall guy wearing a mask and has arms? on his back.

"Actually I think that we have to introduce ourselves first because we forgot to do that before. I'll start, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu" said Momo.

"Oh! Oh! Me Next! I'm Mina Ashido! I hope we all can be friends!"

"Don't forget me! I'm Toru Hagakure and I think those people who hurt you should rot in heck!"

"No need for all that violence Toru but I'm Hanta Sero. I hope you kiddo's like memes!"

"Uh I'm Fumikage Tokoyami"

"Manly idea as expected from our Vice President well I'm Ejirou Kirishima and the guy with spiky blond hair and red eyes is Katsuki Bakugo"

"Tch you didn't need to say it for me shitty hair"

"Hey! We literally have the same hair"

"Well moving on from that I'm Kyoka Jirou"

"Bonjour je suis Ayoyama Yuga. Do you see moi ✨sparkling✨ self?"

"I'm Riddiko Sato and I like baking sweets!"

"Uh hey I'm Mashiro Ojiro"

"I'm Koji Koda"

"Hello. I am Mezo Shoji"

After everyone had introduced themselves I was a bit less vigilant against them. I guess if Mr Eraserhead trusts them enough to look after us that means their good but I'll still be vigilant until I am 100% sure that their good. I have a bad feeling about the French guy, Ayoyama. There's something fishy about him I don't know why though. I also don't like that guy with the spiky hair, Bakugo. He looks like a Pomeranian.

As I was looking at all of the class I heard Miss Momo suggest we play some games like Uno. I had not one clue of what Uno was but I agreed nevertheless. Turns out Uno is a card game that seemed to make the person getting + anything over 4 or 8 rage and kinda just get revenge or quit in some cases. The game was pretty easy to learn and win if you're lucky but soon got annoying especially when you're almost about to win when suddenly you get a + 2. I won once during the entire games.

Once all the games were over I looked over to the clock to see that it was 2 hours after we started playing. When I was looking at the clock I didn't notice that most of the class was looking at the clock as well. I had no idea until Miss Momo exclaimed

"Oh gosh it's getting late. Pardon me I'm going to start making dinner"

"I'll help, Momo kero" said Miss Froppy.

"Same here!" Said Sato

"Um can—can I help as well?"

I wanted to see what cooking looks like and try a little bit of cooking.

"Okay! But you're only allowed to do some of the stuff like stirring and if you want we could teach you how to make a small and really easy snack?" Replied Miss Momo

I nodded excitedly and nervous at the same time. What if I mess up and burn something or worse myself? I shook that thought out of my head because I trusted the three enough to know that if something was about to happen, they would help. When we walked into the kitchen the three who volunteered started grabbing ingredients. I noticed that as they were cooking they tried to keep the knifes or anything sharp out of my reach and sight. It seemed like they failed at the last one because I can clearly see them using it.

They were making something called Katsudon and some curry also some dessert. Mr Sato was making the dessert while Miss Momo was making the curry and Miss Froppy was making the Katsudon. I helped at some bits like making the rice and the sauce. After I was done all that I went over to Mr Sato to ask what desserts he is making.

"Uh Mr Sato what dessert are you making?"

"Oh I'm making some Dorayaki"

"What's Dorayaki?"

"Dorayaki is a rich and filling treat made with two small pancakes stuffed with red bean paste. Since it's heavy, the sweet sandwich is more commonly eaten as a snack, rather than a dessert but in this case it's going to be dessert"

I nodded then left to wait in the common room for the food. It turns out that as everyone was waiting for the food they started playing a game called Never Have I Ever. After about 14 minutes Mr Sato, Miss Momo and Miss Froppy went out to wait for the rice to finish cooking.

Akiko's pov
As I was waiting for the food Miss Mina decided to start a game of Never Have I Ever. Basically we put up our ten fingers and if we did do it then we put out fingers down. Whoever manages to have all their fingers down loses. The first question was pretty simple, dark but simple.

"Never have I ever seen someone attack someone else"

"Does it count if you were on a mission?"

"Yeah it does"

"Okay"

Everyone put their finger down before saying who they saw. Everyone (except me and sis) said Mr Eraserhead and the Pomeranian and only about 6 people (including me and sis) said the Dekusquad.

"Never have I ever done something in public and blamed it on someone else"

"I remember when Ura did this"

"Hey!"

This time not a lot of people put their finger down. Only 5 people put their finger down. Mr Denki, Mr Sero, Miss Mina, Miss Uravity and Mr Tokoyami. It seemed like Mr Denki, Mr Sero and Miss Mina did a tiny toot that was silent but deadly so they blamed it on someone else while Miss Uravity and Mr Tokoyami accidentally shoplifted but luckily there was someone near them so as both of them were about to be searched both of them put the thing they accidentally shoplifted into the other person's bag. At this point everyone was laughing hard.

"Listen, listen Never have I ever accidentally walked into someone making out"

"Damn spicy but remember there is a child here!"

"Yeah I know that's why it isn't that bad"

About 14 people put their finger down this time, the one's who didn't was me, Mr Koda, Miss Jirou and Mr Shoji. I only know what making out is because when we were trapped in the bad place the bad people talked about stuff like making out in front of me and brother. Later brother explained what making out is briefly. Immediately most people pointed to the pair that they saw. Some people didn't so i guess they saw a pair outside of the place.

"Oh! Never have I ever third wheeled a pair that is dense as hel—heck!"

"You—There's a child here"

"I know, I know"

I was pretty confused at why everyone was glaring at Mr Sero but I looked at the kitchen as a nice smell wafted out. I think I looked out for too long as everything became quiet. Then brother walked out and sat down next to me looking around to see what everyone was playing before putting his hands up.

"Uh Never have I ever gotten attacked or hurt by more then 20 villains. They don't have to be in one day but altogether and if the same villain attacked or hurt you 20 times it doesn't count"

"I feel like the entire class would have put their finger down from the amount of times the LOV attacked us if you didn't add that last bit.

"Yeah they would which is why I added that last part"

The entire Dekusquad and both me and brother put our fingers down. I mean there were a lot of scientists that hurt both me and brother.

"Never have I ever broken a law"

"I mean..."

"Right Iida, Shoto and Izu have to put their finger down"

"Why them?"

"Because they fought Stain without a license"

"..."

Naturally half of the class put their finger down and at this point Mr Sato, Miss Momo and Miss Froppy had come out of the kitchen. They sat down and joined in.

"Never have I ever done something really wrong with something that belongs to sensei and when asked about it by sensei you lied to him kero"

"I feel like this is targeted to someone Tsu"

"Dammit Tsu you traitor, how could you?"

"It was bound to come out sooner or later so I chose sooner kero"

It was surprising when Miss Momo put her finger down. She seemed like someone nice so why would she lie to Mr Eraserhead? It seems the class was also curious because they started asking her questions.

"Ugh fine. I had accidentally broken the coffee machine when cleaning it so I hid the old one and made a new one but since I didn't know all the materials it had turned out different than the other one so sensei asked me what had happened to the coffee machine so I answered that one day when he was gone everyone was out training and someone threw a rock to a target but it missed and went through the window into the coffee machine and that everyone in the class was sorry. I had placed the coffee machine in front of the window to make it more convincing"

"Oh is that why the coffee machine moved?"

"Wow who knew the Vice President Momo Yao would ever do that?"

"Anyways! Never have I ever flirted with my crush and pretended that it was the wind"

"Ooh Tea!"

"Not gonna lie I'm curious on how many people did that"

I think the entire class was surprised when basically half the class put one of their fingers down. The Dekusquad, Mr Bakugo, Mr Kirishima, Miss Momo, Miss Jirou and Mr Sero all put their finger down. I could see Miss Mina and Miss Toru shaking with excitement? I was about to question them when they basically answered my question by shouting

"WHO!?"

I guess they were just really curious although that doesn't explain why they were shaking with excitement. Before anyone could answer a loud beep interrupted the game.

"Oh! The rice has finished cooking" said Miss Momo looking at the kitchen.

"I will take my leave now kero"

"Same here"

As the three stood up and left to finish the food Miss Mina and Miss Toru immediately squealed

"Now that's done WHO DID YOU NINE FLIRT TO?!"

"Weellll..."

I saw most of the Dekusquad turned slightly pink.

"You already know who" said both Miss Jirou and Mr Bakugo.

"Yup! You won't leave until you have told us w—"

"Dinner is ready!"

"You are free...for now"

I saw the Dekusquad sigh in relief? My mind wandered off as a nice smell interrupted my thoughts. I sat down next to brother and Miss Tsu waiting patiently to be served. Once everyone had sat down, everyone started devouring the food. I ate a small bowl of curry and I finished it quite quickly. I brought my bowl to the sink and I just stood there wondering if I had to clean it or not.

"You can just leave it in there Akiko" said Mr Shoto who had appeared out of nowhere.

I slid the bowl into the sink and turned around to quickly explore the dorms a bit more. I checked the clock, it was about 7:38. I saw the Dekusquad excuse themselves before heading upstairs. After waiting for about 6 to 10 minute squad came down the stairs again in the same suits they wore when they saved us.

"Um where are you going?"

"We gotta leave for patrol soon so we just got ready now" said Mr Shinso or should I say instead our new brother?

"Mhm!"

I went back to the table to see that almost everyone had already finished their food. I sat down next to brother who seemed to be daydreaming and I stayed staring at the clock waiting until everyone was done eating. Now it was about 7:58. I turned around to see if everyone was done when the Dekusquad walked in and said

"Bye everyone! We're going on patrol now so bye!"

The entire squad and both me and brother replied with "Bye!"

The squad then turned around and left. I went back to what I was doing before when suddenly Mr Kirishima said

"Well I guess it's almost time for the kids to leave so let's watch something for the last hour"

"How about Peter Pan or Pinocchio?" said Miss Mina

I looked over at the TV and saw a disc. I walked to it and picked it up. It said 'Wreck it Ralph'. I looked over at the class and asked

"How about this?"

Miss Mina walked to me and answered with

"Wreck it Ralph...Sure!"

Mr Sato and Miss Momo started getting to popcorn ready while the rest of the class was making a giant pillow fort. Soon ever go comfy and we started watching the movie. Soon I started feeling sleepy...

Aizawa's pov
After finishing my patrol with the problem squad. We arrived in front of the dorms. Everyone could here something playing, maybe a movie? I tiptoed in and saw the class sleeping on each other while the movie Wreck it Ralph was playing. I saw the squad smile at each other and I automatically smiled too. Not a creepy smile like the one I do in front of the class, no it was a genuine happy smile. 'God you problem children' I decided to let them sleep, I guess I'll pick up the two kids tomorrow...

A/n - 3430 words. Sorry that this took like a month to post. Thanks for 3k reads and 70+ votes! Well this chapter was mostly here to show the class meeting the two kids. The next chapter is either the last one or an epilogue + a bonus story (as a separate chapter)
Good morning/afternoon or night everyone!
- Moon

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

112K 3.8K 25
Izuku Midoriya had always had the short end of the stick, wether it went from tripping in public or he's quark or lack of quark he always got the sho...
47.7K 812 51
😈💀😈 Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...
56.1K 667 8
Taking inspiration from mrsw11's story. I also took some aspects from nezutheratgod's symbol of hope story as well since I enjoyed the story. This st...
642K 20K 76
Izuku Midoriya, aspiring hero with a big secret. In a world full of quirks and werewolves, mates are a huge deal. However, Izuku is forced to watch n...