π‘΄π’š π‘°π’π’…π’Šπ’‚π’ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’‡π’†π’š...

By purpleu9597

Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married c... More

✧INTRODUCTION ✧
✧1✧
✧2✧(M)
✧3✧
✧4✧
✧5✧
✧6✧
✧7✧(M)
✧8✧
✧9✧
✧10✧
✧11✧
✧12✧
✧13✧(M)
✧14✧
✧15✧
✧16✧
✧17✧
✧18✧
✧19✧
✧21✧
✧22✧
✧23✧
✧24✧
✧25✧
✧26✧
✧27 ✧
✧28✧
✧29✧
✧30✧
Epilogue
✧Bonus✧
✧ Special Chapter ✧
O MY GOD

✧20✧

4K 137 7
By purpleu9597

Soon tae calmed Jeongukk down sitting on his lap making him hid his face in her neck pulling him by his head who immediately hugged her closer taking in the sweet scent of his wife to calm himself down.

They heard a knock on the door making tae to look at and got up from Jeongukk's lap who whined but tae shushed him pecking his lips and went to sit on the couch in the cabin.

Jeongukk pouted but smile when tae gave him a flying kiss making him show his bunny smile. He cleared his throat when he heard the knock again and said 'come in' soon the door opened revealing the manager who bowed to Jeongukk who nodded and told him to sit on the chair.

"So Mr. Song I want you to do something" Jeongukk said in a cold tone making Mr.Song nod

"Yes sir!"

"I want you check all the CCTV footage of the company and if you saw any suspicious then let me know" Jeongukk said with monotone with cold face to Mr.Song who nodded confidently
"Yes sir! I will let you know"

Jeongukk hummed and nodded " you can leave now" hearing that Mr.Song dismissed himself.

Tae's pov

I am sitting on the couch waiting for Jeongukk to talk to Mr. Song. I want tell him something but I am scared how he would react but I know he loves me so much and what I am gonna tell will make him even more happy.

I smiled at my thoughts

Flashback

Tae is sitting on the couch while watching tv while her husband went out with his friends as it is weekend. He don't want to go saying he can't leave her alone but tae some what convinced Jeongukk that she will be fine and he should also enjoy like how he used to do before marriage. At last Jeongukk signed in defeat and kissed her asking whether she want anything for her to bring

"Baby..do you want me to bring anything" Jeongukk asked tae while wrapping his arms around tae's waist and tae made a thinking face with a little pout on her face which immediately got pecked by tae.

Tae hit his chest softly while blushing making Jeongukk chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"So..!?"

"Umm...I want pickles with ice cream" hearing it Jeongukk looked at tae with a weird face in his mind cause he don't wanna make his wifey feel bad.

"You sure love" Jeongukk asked one more time to be sure. Tae just nodded innocently while looking at him with those hazel eyes.

Jeongukk signed and smiled pecking her lips "anything else you want me to bring..!?" Tae shook her head "just come home safe and don't drink too much okay cause you have to be sober to drive home right..!?" Tae said with a concerned face.

Aww how lucky is Jeongukk to have such an understanding and caring wife.

Jeongukk pulled her closer by waist pulling her a little up who wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torso.Jeongukk kissed her lips who kissed him back.

After a few minutes of make out they pulled away resting their forehead on each other's and Jeongukk pecked her lips one last time and carried her to couch who looking at him with love fond eyes and made her sit on the couch.

He kneeled infront of her while holding her hand pecking them both.

"I will take my leave then yeah.!? and if you need anything else call me okay baby..!?"Jeongukk said softly to which tae nodded smiling . Jeongukk too smiled back and pecked her lips one more time muttering an 'I love you' in front of her lips who whispered 'I love you' back.

Jeongukk made his way out giving a flying kiss to tae who blushed and waved him good bye.

Tae started continuing her series after few minutes she felt like throwing up she ignored the feeling thinking she ate too much and drank water to calm herself down which only made the urge to throw up more.

She immediately ran to the bathroom while covering her mouth with her hand. She immediately kneeled infront of the toilet and started throwing up whatever she ate since morning. She cleaned her mouth and looked at herself in a mirror with tears in her eyes.
It has been like this since a week she has been feeling morning sickness,nauseous and dizzy but she ignored it thinking it's nothing but it is becoming more.

She know what it means ,she even have been getting weird cravings but she don't wanna keep her hopes high.

She took a deep breath and went to the washroom cupboard where she hid some pregnancy tests thinking this type of time would come.

She read the instructions and did the process and kept the stick on the washroom counter sitting on the closing toilet waiting for the result.

"Please be positive.." tae whispered to herself hiding her face in her palms. After the timer of 10 minutes went off ,she got up and washed her face drying it looking into the mirror taking a deep breath and took the test into her hand.

"O my gosh.!" Tae whispered with teary eyes keeping her hands on her tummy while looking at the two red lines indicating as pregnant.

" I am pregnant" tears started flowing continuously with the smile not leaving her lips and sobbed into her hand feeling so happy that they are gonna have a little version of tae or Jeongukk is gonna be there.

"I love you my baby..I can't wait to see your dada's reaction" tae said smiling widely with tears flowing down her face thinking about Jeongukk's reaction.

Flashback ends.

Back to tae's pov:

I looked up at Jeongukk after remembering the scene three days back. Well I decided to tell him on his birthday and today is his birthday.I didn't said that I am pregnant to anyone cause I want the baby dada to know first.

Right now I asked them to decorate the house while I distract guk. I looked at my phone to see I got a message from my mother in law saying everything this done I replied with okay and we will be there in few.

"Gukkie let's go I wanna go home" I whined while pouting making him chuckle and come towards me pecking my lips.

"Okay let's go" I smiled and immediately started walking while holding Jeongukk's arm kissing his cheek.

Author's pov:

Taegukk reached home after 30 minutes and tae messaged Mrs.jeon that they are here making them alert.

Jeongukk opened the car door for me tae smiled and thanked him kissing his cheek. He smiled back and they both made their way to the door and Jeongukk rang the door bell but no one opened the door.

So Jeongukk pushed the door to see it's dark.Jeongukk got confused "Mom..Dad..!?" He called out for his parents but no one responded so he held tae's hand tighter not to let her stumble into anything in that dark.

While tae smiled at her caring hubby.
Jeongukk made his way to switch board and on the light and flinched when
"SURPRISE....HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGUKK" Jeongukk looked at the front to see all his family including his friends and their lovers and smiled widely realising that today is his birthday and turned back when he heard " Happy Birthday guk.. I love u" hearing that Jeongukk kissed her lips who kissed back and whispered "I love you more love"

"Okay now let's cut the cake now I am hungry" Jackson shouted while eyeing the cake,licking his lips.

All laughed at him.

Jeongukk went towards the cake still holding tae's hand who is smiling. He cut the cake and kept the first piece to his mom ,dad and his wifey and pecked his wife's lips.

Soon he gave all of them the cake pieces.
"Okay all are done right ..!?" Baekyun asked making all confused and nodded.

"Good then me and Jackson ain't gonna share the remaining cake" saying that both Jackson and baekyun took the cake making every one burst out of laughing.

"Now time for gifts" Han ga in said while giving him the gift she bought.soon followed by all . He opened them to see a watch and and car key of his favourites car.

He looked at yugyeom and hugged him tightly who hugged back .
His mom gave customised pendant for the couple making taegukk smile.
His dad gave a mansion for tae and Jeongukk to live in their future.
His friends gave many gifts that are so valuable and hugged them all.

"Now it's tae's turn..where is your gift for your husband my dear sister" Minho asked teasingly while elbowing Jeongukk who chuckled and looked at tae.

Tae bit her lips shyly and gave a cute little aesthetic box to Jeongukk who took it with a smile and pecked her cheek.

"Come on open it" tae said to Jeongukk who smiled and opened it slowly only he can see it cause he is in the middle. After seeing what is inside his smile immediately dropped and mouth went agape.

Tears started forming in his eyes and soon he started sobbing hard falling on his knees burrowed his face into his palm. Tae too had tears in her eyes ,kneeled down and kept her hand on his shoulder who looked up and immediately hugged her while tae hugged back. Jeongukk is so overwhelmed by the news.

Others are confused but tae took another boxes and gave to her in laws and Jeongukk's friends

Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon opened the box tae gave and Han ga in started shouting and cheering while crying .

"O my god we are gonna be grand parents" Han ga in said hugging tae and kissing her forehead.Junghoon too have tears in his eyes he too kissed tae's forehead who is still holding Jeongukk who has his head on her tummy hugging her tighter.

Seeing that all the 5 friends of Jeongukk froze and looked at tae who nodded and they too started jumping like a monkeys while hugging each other.
" I am gonna be his/her favourite uncle" and the fight starts there.all started laughing except taekook. The family decided to give them privacy and went upstairs hugging and congratulating the gonna be parents.

"Gukk" she called him softly and made him stand up but he didn't so tae sat on the couch while Jeongukk is still has his face in her tummy.
"Baby.. aren't you happy that we are gonna have a little tae or little jeon hmm.." tae asked softly cause she know Jeongukk is still overwhelmed by the pregnancy news.
Jeongukk looked up with his swollen eyes red and whole face is red due to crying."aww love." Tae kissed his lips who kissed back immediately.

"Are we really gonna have a baby..?" Jeongukk asked looking at tae with his doe teary eyes looking like a kid asking his mom for a candy.

Tae nodded "yeah we are gonna have a baby in 8 months" hearing that Jeongukk started crying again while keeping his head under her shirt coming in direct contact with her tummy kissing there.

Tae chuckled softly at her husbands adorable behaviour and started calming him down.

To be continued............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.8K 15
{ π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
91.7K 5.8K 48
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...
22.3K 1K 11
π‘°π’Œπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‚π’Š - 𝐴 π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝐡𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 (π‘œπ‘Ÿ) 𝐴 π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘π‘œπ‘ π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 For jungkook , taehyung is his ' πΌπ‘˜π‘–π‘”π‘Žπ‘– ' Where a...
321K 13.4K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...