Life With The Parkers

Bởi ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 90

9 1 0
Bởi ItzSoniaPearl

Bianca scream literally dragged me out of my sleep, I shot up the bed immediately, she turned to me still screaming and at that moment, the sleep wiped out.

She was...green. Fuck!

She pointed back at me and I looked down at my self, my hands were green too.

I screamed and jumped out the bed to the mirror. My red hair was partly damaged with green, my face was green, arms and legs but the other parts were fine. But the outer parts were very much important.

Bianca literally sobbed. Who would do this? Who actually has the balls to... Chloe!

"Chloe!!!" I yelled, bargain out of my room, Bianca behind me. Austin got out of his all furious and green too.

Bianca bursted into laughter when she saw him. "Shut the fuck up! You look ridiculous too!" He lashed back.

I ignored them and hurried down the stairs I was more than mad this morning. Getting into the living room, there was Carson, with a mirror over his face.

He was trying to fix his now green hair. "How badly damaged?" He asked. "Look at me!" I exclaimed.

"Where's that bitch?!" He yelled. "Where's Chloe?!" Jayson thundered as he and Harley got out the elevator.

He looked horrible in green... We all do!

That made me stiffen a laughter, Carson did too. "Laugh all you want? Where's Chloe?!"

"We don't know! She ruined my hair!" I yelled. "Hair? She wrecked my tanned skin!"

"Shouldn't have slept over, I look worst than the Grinch" Harley said, grabbing the mirror from Carson.

"She's in the kitchen!" Calvin announced, walking past us. "Why didn't I stay home?" Bianca mumbled as we walked into the kitchen.

Mason was leaning by the door, we all did too, staring at Chloe with furious looks.

She looked up from the mug in her hand, she stared at she took a long sip. "What's with the angry looks giys?" She asked innocently.

"Chloe..." Austin started. "...don't we look...different"

"No, I don't see it. What's changed?" She asked, taking another sip. "We are green!" Cole yelled.

"What have you done?!" Jayson exclaimed. "What have I done?* she asked back.

"Chloe...my patience is on a thin line" Austin said and she slammed the cup on the counter. "Like I care"

"You made us green!" Calvin yelled.

"I'm bald" she pulled bout the beanie and the guys bursted out into laughter, I glared at them. "Chloe why?"

"Nice question, Char. For starters, this is pay back!" She got back to her tea. "For what?" Harley asked.

"For all the jokes and mockery, I can't take it!" She answered. "They are funny though" Jayson pointed out and Harley smacked him.

"I hate to be that bitch but...What did we do?!" Bianca yelled. "Oh, it's just funny. You guys look ridiculous!" She chuckled a little.

We all stared at her with wide eyes. "But why green?" Mason asked.

"I knew you guys would look horrible, I mean the colour looks horrible already" she said.

"Hey!" I was offended. "Do you know what you've done, Chloe? You've damaged my hair!" Carson yelled.

"My social life!"

"My tanned skin!"

"My face!"

"Well, you guys ruinined my life!" She pointed at us. "We didn't burn your hair, you did that when you wanted to make a sandwich" Calvin replied.

"It's you guys fault!"

"What did we do? We did nothing!" Cole yelled. "Exactly, I said I was hungry and wanted a sandwich but you guys did nothing!"

"Are you for real?! " we all yelled at her. "Yes, you made fun of all week!"

"I didn't!" I yelled. "Me neither" Harley added. "Same" Bianca said.

"But you all laughed when the guys made jokes!" She replied. "It was funny!" The guys yelled.

"Well, you know what's funny now? You're green and here is a fun fact...it's gonna take 2 to 3 weeks to get it off"

"What?!" We all exclaimed.

"Yes, I guess I put the fun in funny" she finished with a fulfilled smile. "You hear that guys? Now we are the butt of the joke"

"This is insane, Chloe! You're a crazy human being!" Jayson said.

"It runs in our blood, so deal with it" she answered. "Are you for real? My hair is damaged and only Lord knows what that substance was"

"Yeah, only he knows" she agreed, sipping from the mug. "You don't go around with this outrageous pranks!" Carson said.

"I know and you don't go around making fun of someone" she replied. "Yellow would have been better" Mason mumbled.

"What's your problem with the colour, dude? It's Charlotte's favourite, she loves it" she said.

"I don't, I love the colour but not on me, I hate it!" I yelled looking down at my arm.

"Come on guys! On the bright side, you've got a party to plan" she added, still sipping from the mug. "What oarty?" Austin asked.

"Oh, haven't I mentioned?"

"Mention what, Chloe?" Carson asked. "I kinda...sort of sent out words about the epic all night party hosted by the one and only... Parkers!"

"There's not been any invites"

"Don't worry I took care of that, a butt load of people are coming. Who would want to miss the Parker's party?"

"What the fuck, Chloe?!" We all exclaimed. "And oh, I called Beverly"

"What?" Austin yelled. "Yes, I invited her specially and she has a boyfriend, Austin. Hopefully he comes too, she said she would love to party with the Parker's"

"She said that?" He asked.

"Does it matter? We are gonna look like freaks at our own party" I said. "How could you do this, Chloe"

"Well, I drugged you all with sleeping pills last night, waited for an hour before going to all the rooms and...you know...doing that"

"You ruined my love life!" Austin yelled. "You don't have a love life, give up!"

"Do you know what you've just invoked?" Cole asked. "A prank war" Austin answered

"Oh please, I'm the queen of pranks" she bragged. "It doesn't matter, Chloe. You ruined my hair" I said.

"Well, you have hair and I don't. I'm bald!" She yelled. "You caused it" Calvin said.

"Just like you did to yourself" she walked past us. "And you could call yourselves the green teens! Fits better " she walked out laughing.

"It's not funny!" Austin yelled. "Look in the mirror" she called out.

Bitch!

★★★

I got down the stairs, pulling the sleeves of my white shirt to cover my hands, I didn't want to see any of the green room on me.

I was more than pissed off, what kind of lunatics lives in this house?

Getting into the living room, there was Carson on the couch with his phone over his face. And Cole setting up a tripod for some kinda vlog he has.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I pouted my lips. "No" I murmured, falling beside him.

"My hair is damaged and...have you met my face?" That made him laugh. "I'm serious, Chloe needs to be dealt with"

"I second that" Cole called out. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Updating my vlog" he replied vaguely.

"You have a vlog?" That was Carson's question. "You do know you're green, right?"

"If there's anyone that looks amazing in this weird ass colour, it's me" he said and we all had to murmur in agreement.

He put on a face cap and got up on the seat, with a bunch of lights around him, he began. "Hey everyone, it's your favorite-"

"Who's ready for a revenge plan!" Austin yelled. "Dude! I'm in the middle of a live stream!" Cole exclaimed.

"Go ahead, I'm talking to this two" he sat on the glass table opposite us, Cole sighed and continued.

"So, what's the plan?" Carson asked.

"Oh come on, you guys! We aren't gonna prank a little kid" I said and they both turned to me. "Have you met your face?" Austin asked.

"I know, it's horrible!" they nodded. "Then she needs a little taste of her medicine"

"Yes, she does!" Jayson yelled, getting out of nowhere as usual. "Are you guys for real?" Cole ripped off his glasses.

"Dude, get over here, we've got revenge to plan" Carson said. "I gotta update this fuckers...i mean viewers"

"On what?" I asked. "On my life"

"You're green, join us" Calvin tapped him and joined our little circle. "Okay, we have to prank her...hard!" I rubbed my hands evilly.

"Are you cackling?"

"I can't help it!"

"Let the prank war begin!" Calvin announced. "On her 9th birthday this month, we should get her a live scorpion, you know put it in a box and and when she reaches in... Bam!" We all stared at Austin with wide eyes.

"Is all this chemical messing with your brain?!"

"We aren't tryna send her to the ER"

"Or Coma"

"Possibly death" I finished. "I'm green, you don't expect good ideas" he defended.

"We've never expected good ideas from you" I stated and everyone murmured in agreement. "Guys, I got it!' Cole walked to us.

"Weren't you doing a live?" I asked. "Fuck that...i mean, be right back"

He joined the circle. "We mail her in her sleep...we mail her to another country" he suggested.

"I like that" Carson said. "Yeah, me too!" Jayson added.

"No! No one is mailing anyone, okay? We gotta change plans" I said.

"This the perfect one..." We all turned to Calvin. "... What does Chloe value more than anything?"

"Uhh..." They drawed without giving any answer. "... What any kid value more than anything. Toys" I answered.

"We destroy them, all of them. Burn them, give 'em out, throw them into the sea. Mail them out. Anthing, she have literally finished all the money on toys" Calvin explained and we all stared with wide eyes.

"Dude, you're evil"

"So, y'all wanna tell me that's better than my plan?" Austin asked. "You mean the plan where she gets killed?" I asked.

"That aside...this prank war is never ending!" Jayson yelled and we all cheered in agreement.

"No snitching!" Austin said and we all scattered. I turned to Cole. "Thought you were doing live?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll just turn it off" he went back to his camera. I sighed and fell back on the couch and that was when Bianca walked in with her phone over her ear.

"No Chad, we can't go out for dinner today or next week or the week after that until I feel better!" She ended the call abruptly.

"That's sad" I said. "All thanks to Chloe everyone is talking about the party" she sat beside me.

"We can't throw any party" Jayson stated. "We can't bail. We still have the upper hand in this party shit" Austin said.

"You just care because Beverly is gonna be there!" I yelled. "Well, it's my welcome back party" we all threw pillows at Carson.

"While you guys were making revenge plans, I was looking for ways to get this shit off" Harley said, walking in.

"My friend Harry has a solution, he has this ointment we could use to get it off, but for now...I'm going nowhere" she slumped beside Jayson.

"Back to the party shit, we aren't calling it off. Beverly is gonna be there, I can't blow my chances with her"

"Dude, you have no chance with her" I stated. "Well, I'm just looking for ways to get money" Carson said, pulling out his phone.

"What are you talking about?"

"I was gonna call dad to sponsor the party but since it isn't happening, I'm still getting the sponsor"

He placed his phone over his ear. "Hey David!" He said. "... Yeah dude, you don't got your son's number on your phone? Same I just got yours"

We all were surprised, he was talking to his Dad. "Yeah... I just got back. I deserve a fucking wake, I'm sure I'm the only one who could survive with you"

He then laughed. "Well, we're green right now... No, I don't mean sick but literally green. Send assistance... Monetary assistance"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I see you, David. Promise... This is the last fucking time" with that he ended the call before looking up at us.

"What?"

"You got his direct line"

"I'm the dude who spent two months in London with him, I've done more than 'getting his direct line'" he air quoted and chuckled.

"How?"

He stretched, getting up. "I'm his favourite so..." He shouldn't have let that slip because a mad load of pillows came at him.

"Haters" he mumbled, walking to the elevator.

★★★

I crossed the to be over my body as I pulled open the fridge, I grabbed a can of bud light and headed out of the house.

It was night, I took a left to one of the infinity pools. There was Carson sitting at the edge with his leg in the water. "Here, I got your drink" I straight it out to him and he took it.

"Thanks" he took it and I sat beside him. He was lucky, he had none of those green shits on his face, just his arm, legs and hair. Yeah, she loves him that much.

I was out here looking like a freak. "It's a nice evening"

"Yeah" he agreed. "I mean, except the fact I'm green" I added and he smiled. "You make it work, at least it matches your eyes"

I rolled my eyes and shoved him away. He chuckled. "Fuck this..." I got up, untying my robe.

He stared up at me. "... I'm going for a swim" before he could utter a word, the to be dropped and I dived into the water.

I did love swimming, it calms me and makes me relaxed. I got out, pulling it all back and squeezing it dry.

Looking up, there was Carson staring at me. "Aren't you coming in?" He still stared and took a gulp from the can. I splashed him water and got back in.

Getting out again, that made him obliged. He placed the can beside him and entered the pool.

Going deep inside that I couldn't see him. I looked around the pool but then I felt him pull me. I yelped and he got out in front of me.

"Dick!" I yelled and he grinned, pulling me even more closer. I stared at him, running my hand through his wet curl.

"How are you... Still so fucking beautiful?"he asked and I laughed, throwing my head back. "Shut up"

"I'm not shitting you right now" he pulled me even closer, my hands crossed over his neck and his over my waist.

I pulled him closer and closed the gap between us before he could say any more things. I didn't even know what we were but this...

This was a nice distraction, maybe I just want to enjoy this moment with him right now and not worry about what we we're.

His hands tightened over my wish as we pulled out for a second to catch our breath, he stared at me with... Sincerity?

"You're mine" he said huskily, pulling me again. What? I moved away, he attempted to kiss me again.

I shook me head, backing off. "No, I'm not"

He was taken aback by that statement, I shook my head again, getting my hands off his shoulder.

Now, I do worry about what we were.

"What do you-"

"What's all this to you?" I beat him to it. "Like, what am I to you?" His hands slowly slid out of my waist.

"Char-"

"No, okay... I'm not... yours. You can't just claim anything" I lashed back. "I'm not tryna-"

"Save it, Carson" I cut him off, putting my hands between us. "Is this some kinda game?"

"No!"

"Then prove it, make it official... Show me!" He was silent. "Look... This is what I meant by I can't put my heart on anything Parker related"

"Charlotte wait" he tried to grab hold of me but I backed away. "I don't know if this is real to you-"

"It is!"

"I can't, you can't eat your bread and have it, Carson! Sometimes, you gotta make the first move" with that I got out the pool and grabbed my robe.

I can't believe him, this is not starting like the last one. I don't wanna make any more fucked up mistake.

I raked my hair as I headed into the house. Everyone in my life had some on, I had to set my life straight, to know what I want in life, to know if what I'm feeling is right.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28.2K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
81 0 20
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...
523K 11.7K 46
I place my hand on his leg to calm down his agitated tapping, he flicks me a knowing smile. "Stealing my moves Lace?" Seth asks flicking me an award...
4K 364 32
"If you hear a bad story about me, understand, there was a time I was good to those people too but they won't tell you that part..." Kiera has been i...