We Come So Far

Por LovingSoul89

My final wattpad work is an original work based on ITV soap Barrister Babu, some tracks rewritten by me with... Más

Prologue
Introduction to the Characters
Red- A Pious Beginning
All that what it is
Multitasking- I
Multitasking- II
An Initiative
Pleasing Camaraderie😍
Sailing through the valleys
No Regrets with Walnut Kheer
Stormy weather & The Stranger
Problems and Solutions❤
A Strife Before Fest
Mystical❤White Deadlock
Dilemmas & Triumph🫶
Serendipity🌈☀
Subdue Unforeseen Cracks😶
Delectable healing

Differentiation & Integration🥰

286 23 9
Por LovingSoul89

Anirudh's POV

"Ei Mishtiiiiii Podhte bosho (Sit to study)" I commanded

Bondita - What!! Bor babu....please no, not now.

"Why not now Bondita?" I glared standing up right before her, fisting my fingers at my waist.

Bondita - Why? Don't you know I am on festive leave? Did you ever heard any student studying at a festive leave?

"Yes of course" I replied grinning "I was the student studying on festive leave, besides festival is over today morning"

To my amazement, Mishti crossed her arms sniffing angrily, with swollen cheeks.

"Now" I bent before her whispering "Will her majesty bring her books and resume her studies?"

Bondita (scrunching up her eyebrows) - I did not bring all the books, just got a few.

"Did you bring your mathematics book or not?" I asked suspecting otherwise.

"Ha....han" Bondita replied frowning almost jibing "yes of course, how can you do without my maths book on holidays, I knew it so I brought, but Bor babu I don't feel like doing maths now"

"Why?" I asked in displeasure "what's the problem now"

Bondita (shocked) - Arey!! We returned from the panchayat ground an hour ago; and immediately you want me to sit and study!! Can't I do it from tomorrow Bor babu? Please...

"Mishti" I replied solemnly "it's not immediately alright! Its one and half hours since we returned, so we can sit to study"

"But..." Bondita replied irritated.

"No more excuses" I interrupted sitting at a chair nearby "Bring your books and get the science text book as well"

Bondita - Sarry sir babu, I didn't get the science text book here.

"There....there" I glared "I knew you would surely miss it. So, I put it in my luggage later hidkng your eyes. Now go, get it"

"Whatttt!!!" Bondita remarked out of astonishment "you got my science book!! But why Bor babu? We have to return within few days. So what's the point of bringing all the books here? You hate getting heavy luggages, so isn't carrying books in it raises the weight of it then?"

"No it does not" I replied confidently "I didn't bring all your books, just your science, english, history & civics, hindi, geography."

"Baah!!" Bondita replied raising up her eye-brows "so bachlo ta ki? (which one is left now?)"

"You got your mathematics and bangla books" I replied shrugging off "I knew you would leave out these books at the study desk"

Bondita - But why did you get all of them here? How much time can i impart to studies when half the day i would be busy with ma here or at Raashi's home. Even Jharna and her husband is here for a few days, so i'll also spend some time with her. Her 3 month old son is so cute. His cheeks are so soft.

"Bonditaaaaaaaaa" I yelled angrily as my ears stood up sensing trouble.

"B...or.....babu" Bondita "ki....holo" stammered jumping at her place getting afraid.

"Listen Mishti" I sat down, pulling her close to me with a heavy sigh.

Bondita (gaping at me with lowered head and curled lips) - hhhmmm

"Mishti" I replied softly, holding her chin to raise her face "look at me. See I am sorry for shouting so suddenly. But, Mishti please stay at home and study. Don't go to your friend's house. I don't want anyone to pass any jibe at you, inquiring about....I mean....I don't want the same thing to repeat what occured at Sarpanch kaka's home. People just get something to gossip unnecessarily"

"Pati babu" Bondita held my hands in her warm clasp "You need not worry, Ma had explained to me yesterday on staying calm at such situations, and ignore such gossips. But, Bor babu why did you get all my subject books? Tell me? Aren't we going home shortly?"

"No Bondita" I replied gathering courage "only I shall be returning home, you will be straight away going to Calcutta High school."

"Whatttttt?" Bondita shrieked loudly out of shock "But Bor babu, what of my upcoming exams then? I am familiar with your wish of getting my primary education completed at Calcutta. But, so soon? (In a quivering tone) You didn't even tell me before coming here. Why?

"Why!!" I responded getting a little irritated "Didn't I tell you yesterday night Bondita, that you need to understand the circumstances under which we got married? The society, my family members won't let you study and impose such demands that we both cannot meet, hence I..."

Bondita (interrupting worriedly) - What demand Bor babu? What is society expecting out of us, that is not possible for both of us to meet? And what are those circumstances under which we got married?

"Mishti" I shut my eyelids, trying to remain calm made her sit beside me "bosho eidikey, Bondita, I had actually come to attend Saurav's wedding as his guest and..."

"O ookil Babuuuuuu" A man called from outside "Ookil babuuuuu, Sumatiiiii boudiiiiiiii, is there somebody at home?"

"Damn" a frustrated swearing escaped my lips at the repeated interruption since last night. "If these interventions continue at regular intervals, then, how will I manage her panicked state of mind? how can I convince Bondita to go to Calcutta or appear for her high school entrance exam? Gosh!!" I slapped my forehead in thoughts.

"Bor babu" Bondita called jerking my shoulder slightly. "Pati babu, that man is calling you, shall you open the gate or shall I go? Ma is at the backyard so...."

"Nah.....na" I got up from bed leaving her behind "I am going, you stay"

Outside...

"Nomoshkar ookil babu" The man greeted me introducing himself "Ookil babu, I am Rakhal from our village daak khana (post office). You have got a trunk call from your Tulsipur"

"Fine I am coming, may be kaka has called" I replied cordially to accompany him to post office "Ei Mishtiiiii I am just coming from Post office"

Bondita - Bor babuuuuu wait, I am also coming. Even I haven't spoken to kaka and others since arriving here.

"Ei na Mishtiiii" I replied hastily from outside "you don't need to come now. I shall send for you if required. Let me first see who called, it might be any of my client as well"

"But Bor babu..."

"Mishtiiiiii" I interrupted "go and get ready with your books. I will be back shortly"

"Thik ache, Rakshash babu" Bondita muttered standing at the door entrance frowning at me.

At the Post Office..

"Hello kaka pronam" I answered "how are you all?"

"Barrister babu Principal of Oak dale high, this side" Prodhan babu corrected me.

"I apologize Prodhan mastermoshai you?" I replied anxiously "bolun (say) is Bondita's release approved?"

Prodhan babu- Unfortunately Advocate babu, your wife's transfer approval is cancelled.

"Whattt!!" I yelped feeling as if the ground beneath my feet slipping away.

Prodhan babu- Yes you heard it right.

"But why?" I enquired "how can you all disapprove her release order? You didn't tell me if there was an objection from your end previously?"

Prodhan babu (smirking) - Actually ookil babu, the education ministry of governor general under Queen's reign has issued orders, that no student can quit the school from the middle of this year unless he/she has cleared the final exam of this session.

"Huh anything!!!" I squeaked out of another shock "what has education ministry or her highness has to do with Bondita's release from your school? Besides, I had applied for her transfer quite some time ago, so the new rule shouldn't imply on her release, isn't it Prodhan mastermoshai? It should imply from next session onwards"

Prodhan babu (agitated tone) - Listen to me advocate babu, I would have been more than happy to approve your wife's release. But, that's what the official order is and our school management is bound to abide it. Now, another information barrister babu. The preliminary tests are re-scheduled to begin from Friday next week. Yes, a week before it was suppose to begin. Hence, I earnestly request you both to be back by then.

"What's wrong with this man" I wondered to myself "why is he so interested to retain Bondita from leaving the school? He was so happy when i applied her transfer but now!!! There are thousands of students, then his sudden behaviour in cancelling her release appears fishy to me."

"Hello......hello Advocate babu" Prodhan mastermoshai broke my wandering thoughts.

"Yes, Principal babu" I replied coming out of my thoughts "alright! I heard you. We both shall be back next week."

I disconnected the call without hearing his response and came out of the post office caught in my conflict of my next move.

At Bondita's home...

"Pati babu....pati babu" Bondita ran out to enquire me of "ki holo? How is everyone at home? What did Kaka Soshurmoshai say? You went to daak khaana alone without taking me...ei bolo na!!"

"Uuufff Bonditaaaa" I remarked getting irritated at her persistent questions "Bondita, nobody called from home ok!!!! It was the call from your school. Your preliminary tests are beginning from next week Friday. So we are leaving by next Tuesday."

"Kiiiiiii.....but" Bondita replied taken aback "but Bor babu, before leaving for Post office, you said I have to go to Calcutta Girls High School and finish my primary education there. So what about that?"

"Your prodhan mastermoshai called" I began "I had applied for your transfer approval but as per new orders of the education ministry, it stands cancelled as no student can quit or shift to another school without passing the final exams of their current session"

Bondita (surprised, slapping her forehead slowly) - Dugga ma!! You applied for my transfer approval without even letting me have a slightest hint of it. (Gesturing me raising up her thumbs) Besh hoi che!! Tumi amar theke kotha lokao (That's great! You hide things from me!!)

"Mishtiiiii" I warned in a sternly.

Bondita - What Mishti han!! What happened to you suddenly Bor babu?
What were you upto? Why plan secretly to throw me out of our house?

"Oh Mishti" I threw my hands up in the air "It was for your benefit, that I didn't tell you before, as I wished to crack down the news when you would settle down after festive excitement. However, no use now as you can only go to Calcutta high after completing your 8th grade at Tulsipur."

"Ei ki hochhe taki (what's happening)" Sumati ma arrived from exit door holding heaps of clothes "what is this fuss all about!! I could hear your loud voices even at the back yard. What would our people say, don't you bith know, the streets are still hustling with people moving to the fair?"

Bondita - Ma dekho na!! Pati babu had applied for my transfer approval at biddaloi for sending me Calcutta high without telling me anything about it at all. But, now he just got a call at post office from my biddaloi's principal who informed that I cannot quit school in the mid year, and that I have to clear my final exams first.

"Whatttt!!" Sumati ma gasped out of shock "that means, you will remain at Tulsipur?"

"Ha ma" Bondita jumped clapping in excitement "I am not going to Calcutta without completing my 8th grade st our village"

Sumati ma (worriedly) - But jamai babu, what happened all of a sudden? How can they reject her transfer request like this?

Bondita (resting down, with dry eyes) - Ma? Why are you speaking as if you knew about my Calcutta high admission before itself? Did you want that as well?

Sumati ma (anxiously) - Na beta, I didn't mean to say that.

Bondita (with a suspicious look) - Bor babu, what were you saying about some circumstances in which we got married? What was it all about?

"Yes Bondita, actually the conditions in which I married you was an unfavourable one" I began apprehensively "actually that night.......It rained heavily........and we both could not attend the renowned temple here and could not perform the pujo to the deities of your Dugga ma and Shiv ji here, therefore my kaka always jibes at me that I did not finish that major post wedding ritual so....our marriage is socially and religiously illegal.

"Whatttt are...." Sumati ma exclaimed "jamai babu!!! Eta ki bolcho tumi (what are you saying), ei Bondita go outside and get the dry mud pots into the kitchen...quickly"

Bondita (amazed, laughing loudly) - Yes I'll get those ma. But, do you see Bor babu is speaking like Kaka Soshurmoshai. He sounds so freaking funny. Kaka Soshurmoshai never spoke of such pujo to me. Pati babu, since when did you began taking post wedding temple pujo rituals so seriously!!! I mean you were reluctant to perform the Radha Krishna aarti yesterday evening, and an hour ago you appeared so dead serious while talking about our marriage leaving me in anticipation of something quite unfortunate!! Ei bolo toh shotti shotti ki cholche tomar mathaye? (Tell me honestly what's going on in your head)

Sumati ma (smirking) - Ha jamai babu, uttor din (answer her) what's going on in your head!

"Ma.....actually" I stammered.

"Eiiiii Bonditaaaaaa" Rashi called at the gate.

Bondita went outside to my relief and I fell down on bed covering my face, sweating heavily.

"Jamai babu" Sumati ma held my head lovingly and I looked at her with gloomy eyes "ki holo jamai babu why didn't you tell her the truth? Why did you lie to her with such funny excuses?"

"So what would I do then, ma?" I questioned removing my hands off my face.

"Jamai babu" Sumati ma replied smiling "some or the other day you have to tell her. Besides, you were planning to file for dissolving your marriage so without telling her the truth, how can you convince her for it?"

"Yes I know ma" I confessed "I know I have to tell her the truth and without doing so I can't file the petition to dissolve our marriage. But.... Ma what I feel is, it's not the right time. She was panicked when I started telling her about it before moving to Post office with Rakhal. However, unless she clears her final exam now, she cannot move to Calcutta and till then she has to stay at our mansion as my bride and daughter-in-law of our family, as kaka will not allow her to stay there with an identity of my responsibility. You know ma this ruthless world doesn't understand the nature of my priceless bond with her"

Sumati ma (thoughtfully) - Hhhhmmm!!! Bujhlam. So what now? Will you tell her after she completes her finals?

"Yes" I nodded "Possibly, I have to tell her by then at any cost"

"Thik ache" Sumati ma replied "the sooner the better, Dugga ma will ensure everything goes well. Alright, Jamai babu, wash your hands and get ready fir the dinner. (Holding her forehead) Where is Bondita gone? Uuufff ei mey ta (this girl)"

"Yes" I asked her getting upon my feet "her friend came, she may be outside. I'll go and get her inside. Her preliminary exams are starting next week and she is still in her festive mood......Bonditaaaaa come on in....where"

I went out to the gate and get her back but both girls were missing.

"Ma" I ran inside again "ma I can't find Bondita. I thought she might be talking to Rashi but both are not there. I am afraid she did not go to Jharna's home"

"Jharna's home!!" Sumati ma exclaimed getting on her feet "But what made you think so jamai babu? Did she tell you anything?"

"Yes ma" I replied anxiously "She said she wanted to go to her friend's place and play with her 3 month old son. Ma.....ma are you understanding what stuffs she can come across? I commanded her not to go but it appears she didn't pay any attention to it."

Sumati ma - Calm down Jamai babu. Stop panicking. I had explained to her the naunces of this phase to her and also the orthodox social infrastructure. I am sure she won't get those things inside her head. Relax. She will return soon.

After 2 hours....

"I am going to get her back ma" I exclaimed to ma preparing to leave for her friend's home.

Sumati ma (thoughtfully) - Hhhmm even I am worried now. Fine fetch her back.....

"Maa" Bondita entered with a frightened face.

"Bonditaaaaa" We both ran to her at the entrance door.

Sumati ma - Bondita where have you been for so long. We both were getting worried. You just left without informing me. What a negligence!!

"Mishtiiii" I crossed my arms remarking "did you go to Jharna's home?"

Bondita looked at me with grave eyes raising my anxiety.

Sumati ma (jerking her by her shoulders) - Ha re kichu bol (say something) Jamai babu is asking you something. Where were you? At jharna's home?

"Ye....yes.....Ma" Bondita replied stammering lowering her head.

"Then why are you so late?" I asked with stiff eyes "Didn't I tell you take your books and start studying? Now you even know your prelims are beginning from next week and still..."

Bondita (holding her ears) - I am saarry Bor babu. Rashi pulled me with her to meet Jharna's baby as she is leaving for her soshurbari tomorrow. Thus, I could not deny Rashi so I went with her.

Sumati ma (holding her chin lovingly) - Then beta? Why do you appear so nervous? Did anyone say something to you there?

"Ma" Bondita stumbled raising up her eyes at us glistening with horror and tears "Ma what happened is...."

Bondita's POV

"Raashi!!! What are you saying?" I remarked sadly "Tui kalkeyi choke jaabi? Aro kichu din thaak na!! (Will you go tomorrow itself? Stay for a few days more please)

Raashi (holding my fist) - Na re Bondita, I have to go tomorrow. My sashuri ma has called for me tomorrow itself. She cannot manage the household alone as my Ja (wife of my husband's younger brother) is going to her village so I need to return to my soshurbari tomorrow anyhow.

"But Raashi please..." I urged her.

Raashi (with gloomy eyes) - Na re Bondita, not every girl is fortunate like you to have a mature family of in-laws in her soshurbari. The reason why I came here to meet you now itself. Come, let's go and meet Jharna and her baby.

"No Raashi actually" I tried denying "Actually my prelims are starting from next week so I have to study now. Pati babu has strictly instructed me to stay at home and not go anywhere now."

Raashi - Arey Bondita chol na ektu dekha kore ashi Oder sathe (let's go meet them quickly) please come with me. Even you didn't meet her in all these years so let's go there together and meet her. I will not go there alone.

"Huh!! Fine" I sighed defeatedly "Alright, but we shall not stay there for too long ok! Not more than 15 mins."

"Agreed chol ebare (let's go now)" Raashi replied with an agreeable smile pulling me to come along.

"Arey slowly Raashi let me take something for her son" I tried excusing myself to get inside to inform Bor babu and Ma.

Raashi - Ei na tokey kichu nitey hobe na (you do not have to take anything) I have taken for him ok!

"Ssssppp, fine" I surrendered and followed her.

Flashback....

At Jharna's home....

"Ei Jharna, you have completely changed" Both of us laughed holding Jharna's palms.

Raashi - Yes, she is looking like a dominating jomidaarni with this bulged belly tucked with a pallu in the corner of her waist.

Jharna (grinning) - I am a jomidaarni Raashi. Any doubt? But ei Bondita you don't look like one despite being married 4 yrs now.

"Undoubtedly" I replied proudly taking up her infant Son in my clasp"I might not look like one but I rule my household as a Jomidaarni. My kaka Soshurmoshai takes every crucial decision of our household after consulting me. So bulged belly doesn't matter to me much"

Jharna (heaving a sigh) - Well in that case you are fortunate Bondita. Because, this bulged belly brings a lot of physical trouble for we girls hitting us mentally as well.

"Maney?" I exclaimed exchanging glances with Raashi who now looked away from me.

Jharna (holding both my palms) - It means my cute son whom you are admiring has come to his mother after an extensively long painful experience I received while bringing him into this world. Bondita you are fortunate that you haven't have to undergo that traumatic experience I had to do a year ago when I was also 14 like you. (With tearful eyes) The abominable pain I had to bear every night!! The pregnancy symptoms of hunger but unable to eat, regular throw ups at night despite having a light dinner, itchiness, mood swings, lying helplessly in dampen aatur ghor and a lot more agonizing pain I had to bear physically while delivering my son which my in-laws normalized on one hand, I can never forget it throughout my life Bondita.

"Woah!!" Both of us gasped wondered looking sulkily at our childhood friend who sounded mature like the kaakimas and didimas of our neighborhood.

Raashi (apprehensively) - Ei Bondita I too tried hinting you the first day we met when you came. Remember? I have also borne unbearable pains at night but failed to get a baby in me for which I still have to bear the rantings of my didima. I loathed myself whenever I had to bear such pains in the hands of my husband.

"I just can't understand what pain you people are you both talking about" I replied with a worrisome look "Jharna your son sooooo cccuuuttte, how can he give pain to his mother while entering this world"

Jharna (with a sad smirk) - Yes Bondita this cuteness and sweet tactics is what has kept me alive and I forget all my worries and sorrows for a moment when I look and hold him. But, nothing lasts for long to cure that experience dear, nothing at all. You are so fortunate Bondita that you can attend school, study and enjoy with your friends but I have nothing of that sort.

"Ei Bondita kemun achis? (How are you?)" Jharna's mother entered our room with a tray of snacks and asked "When are you both giving us the good news?"

"Pronam kakima" I and Raashi got up from our seats to bent down and seek blessings of her "We both are good"

We both looked at each other and replied in a quivering tone.

"Kakima" We grinned anxiously.

"kakima we are doing well" I shot "Wish you in pink of health. But now, it's been quite a long since we both came here, hence we both have to leave now. I didn't even inform my Bor babu and Ma before coming here so Jharna, deliver my pronam to your other family members. Kakima aschi tahole (I'll take your leave)"

Flashback ends....

I gulped down a thin air of mixed anxiety by my dry throat as ma and Pati babu stood stiffened glaring at me, frequently exchanging quick glances amongst themselves but spoke up after a few minutes breaking the disquietude.

"Ma....Bor babu" I began "What agonizing pains by theur husband and in-laws were Raashi and Jharna talking of?"

"Jamai babu" Ma spoke heaving a deep sigh "I have a lot of work in heshel (kitchen) you talk to her. Can you?"

Pati babu frowned at her nodding in approval while she left, raising my fears and bent down before me holding my shoulder blades lovingly

"Mishti" He started "freshen up and get those clay flower pots from outside which your ma asked you to fetch but you went to Jharna's home without getting them. We shall learn something new today. Okay?"

I nodded in relief watching his unexpected response wondering how he remained so calm?

"Jao Mishti" He commanded

Author's POV

After 15 minutes....

"So Mishti, Well done!" Anirudh began scrunching his chin thoughtfully looking down at Bondita sitting in his lap "You got the three different pots as I said, uuummm the paint brush, colour palette all in their place....So now we can begin our new lesson"

"Hhhhmmm what is this Pati babu, when did you get these art book?" Bondita looked at him with her docile eyes and nodded agreeably enquiring about a geometrical art design sheet.

"This is a complex art design book known as Mandala which we shall draw around this pot" Anirudh replied smiling taking up the sheet and a small sized clay pot "I had brought this art book at the artisans shop yesterday from janmashtami fair, to gift you before you leave for Calcutta High. But, as you are not leaving now, so I took these out now."

Bondita (shocked) - Whattt!! this flower pot? But pati babu, this pot has not dried up properly and we can't even hold it tightly whereas you are talking of drawing this design using this sketch pencil or paint it with these big brushes!! Have you seen the sharp ridge of the pencil? No Bor babu, the pot will break. How can you think of painting this complex design around it's exterior now? Atleast let it soak the sunlight and dry up first.

Anirudh (urging) - No Bondita. we can draw it even now. Wait let me show you.

He emphatically held the pot while Bondita still tried to persuade him from holding up the pot.

"No....no Bondita" Anirudh picked up the pot moving up his hand clutching it away from Bondita's reach out "Don't try to stop me, I will prove to you that we can still draw this design on the pot, stop....disturbing me Mishti" He glared angrily.

Bondita (raising up her hand to clasp the pot safely) - But Bor babu, you cannot. It will break down. Stop behaving stubborn. Put the pot down....give me....give that to meee. You take this one (picking up a large-sized pot) paint on this. Ei daao naaaa jedh koro na.

"No Mishtiiiii....na bollam na...no" Anirudh resisted but the pot slipped down from his clutch in the dispute and fell down breaking into pieces.

"Ei jah" Bondita held her head out of frustration "I urged you so many times Bor babu, but you did not listen to me at all. Look at what have you done now!! You broke this beautiful pot ma made after a long day's hard work yesterday. Why Bor babu? Why?"

Anirudh - But Bondita why to worry of this pot! Its a non-living thing, right?

Bondita - I know it's a non-living thing, I have read of it in science book 7th grade last year. But, Bor babu ma made it with a lot of hard work.

"So what?" Anirudh remarked shrugging off "She will make another one after working hard again, the point is did the pot object to my drawing over it? No right! Why? Because it doesn't feel pain"

"Uuufff Bor babu" Bondita slightly patting up her forehead "How silly of you say that! Arey that is non-living thing. It cannot speak then how will it object your action? Eto ta bujhte paro na? (Can't you even understand this much) Why on earth are you behaving so stubborn? I don't understand."

Anirudh (laughing naughtily) - Inspired by you.

"Huh!!" Bondita swelled up her cheeks and looked away crossing her arms getting irritated and muttered to herself "how rude! Can't even understand the difference between living and non-living thing? The first one has sensory organs to sense pain, while the non-living does not"

Anirudh (palming her cheeks lovingly) - That's what I too want to convey to you Mishti, the pot is a non-living thing. But as because it was not dry and still delicate to hold, so it could not bear the rigid clutch of my hold and it began cracking down in my hands itself before I slipped it down purposefully to fall and break.

"Whattt!!" Bondita squeaked again "you knew it would break, then why did you do so in the first place?"

"Because Mishti" Anirudh pulled her closer to him on his lap "you need to understand that pot being a non-living thing could not protest my action as it could not feel the pain of my powerful grip. But, what if the same intensity of pain a living thing experiences?"

Bondita - He/she would cry Pati babu, he/she would constantly urge you to liberate them like I was urging you to put this pot down safely.

Anirudh (pressing her nose softly) - Bravo Bondita. There you are. Girls like Jharna, Raashi and an enormous section of girls in our society are like this delicate clay pots who though being humans have to bear immense pain of child-birth against their wishes but cannot express it as nobody understands or bothers to listen to them. Therefore, they gradually break down physically, emotionally every day from within, losing their voice finally in the end. The reason why you need to become their voice and take it to the ones who would hear, understand and protect them from facing such agonizing pain that you cannot even imagine now as you are young too because your brain is not mature enough to guess its intensity even if I try my best to exemplify and explain that; therefore to become their voice, what do you need to do?

"Study and become Barrister babu Bondita You Roy Chaudhary" Bondita replied looking at him, giggling and covering up her mouth.

"I don't know if you will have my name behind you or not" Anirudh mumbled to himself "but you shall certainly grow up to become Barrister babu like me to extend the voices of these girls and women to our law makers one day"

Bondita (in a curious tone) - But, Bor babu, Jharna and Raashi's husbands are mature enough to understand their pain and suffering, right? Then why do they cause such pains or do not understand the emotional and physical traumas of their wives? Will you also cause such pain to me some day?

"What!!!" Anirudh gasped and looked away with an alarmed gaze at the kitchen door where Sumati ma stood to his surprise, smiling at both of them.

She slowly nodded shutting her eyes.

"Mishti" Anirudh comprehended the hint of her gesture and replied facing Bondita again "Mishti you can assume this to be an extension of the lesson dealing with good touch and bad touch I taught you exemplifying the calf and the butterfly when we came here for our Diragomon 4 yrs ago.
I assure you I shall take care, that nobody causes you any of those pains which your friends had to meet in their early lives."

"Oh ok, Shottii toh?" Bondita gaped at him for confirmation.

"Shottii Mishti" Anirudh approved smiling agreeably "Now please, can you bring your maths book so that we resume studies for your prelims?"

Bondita (picking up the larger pot, sliding through the art book pages) - No Pati babu let's first draw and paint this beautiful complex mandala design on this pot together and then I will bring my books to study. This pot is hard enough to bear the sharp ridge of this sketch pencil. See!

"Fine but after an hour we have to study ok?" Anirudh took the pencil from her nodding his head agreeably, held her by her waist pulling her on his lap again and inserted a single lock of her hair behind her right ear, admiring Bondita's innocent giggles alongside.

"Finally you integrated yourself to face your fears, Jamai babu" Sumati thought to herself adoring the duo busy cherishing their new little triumph with mutual painting activity, colouring each other's nose tips with acrylic colours "I am satisfied to know that you can handle your Mishti's complex questions this diligently even if I am not present tomorrow"

Anirudh - So Bondita start packing our bags after tomorrow. We are leaving by next Tuesday.

Bondita (swelling her cheeks) - Dhatt!! You are a pro at spoiling my mood. Our luggages will be ready by monday. So, please do not remind me of my departure every hour till we are here. I don't know when shall I get another opportunity to come here again and spend time with my friends like I got this time.

At Tulsipur....

Raibhushan Thakur's Mansion,

Prodhan babu (holding the wine glass) - Your work is done Thakur da. Remember this favour.

Thakur - Arey han han Prodhan mastermoshai. I shall always remember this favour of yours.

Prodhan babu - But Thakur Da, I suggest you one thing.

Thakur (frowning) - ki?

Prodhan babu - Forget and leave your avengeful attitude. It's over. Why do you wish to indulge yourself deliberately in a mess which you were not even a part of? Why did you ask me to lie about the norm barring students to move to other school in mid year and that too which has nothing to do with governor general's education ministry??

Thakur (asserting) - Ei Principal!!! Stay in your limit. You can forget the insult of your village's Sarpanch. But he is my old friend and still behind bars. Besides, the girl needs to be taught a lesson for.....(recalling the moment when he offered to drop her at home and Bondita rejected)

Prodhan babu (putting down the glass) - Anyways, I simply said for your peace and further unnecessary troubles I don't wish to indulge myself pr my school management at all.

Thakur - You shut your mouth with this cash gift. Leave the rest on me. I shall handle it. Nothing will come on you.

To be continued....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.4K 1.8K 10
One shots series on Rudhita❤️ Before you start, I want to tell you that these one shots are purely my imagination. And there are only two years of d...
7.5K 599 26
A story based on barrister babu. The story will be same as the show until Annirudh's outburst on Anidita's anniversary celebration with some addition...
30.9K 1.5K 29
Hey friends !!!! This is my first fanfiction and the beautiful bond between anidita from barrister babu inspired me to write this. It is not same as...
32.4K 3.8K 44
Hello everyone this is another story of anidita which is related to her bother life. "apne mere sath aisa kyo kiya sakha Babu! Maine kabhi nahi soch...