The Volturi General

By AntonineStrike

Jasper and Demetri turned up one night outside Bella's house to let her join the Volturi. Edward left her, r... More

Chapter1: Jasper & Demetri
Chapter 2: Reunited With Jasper Once Again
Chapter3: Healing
Chapter4: The Truth
Chapter5: The Note To Charlie
Chapter6: Danger
Chapter7: The Painful tale
Chapter8: The Letter From Alice
Chapter9: On Our Way To Volterra
Chapter10: Welcome To The Volturi
Chapter11: Meeting My New Family
Chapter12: Jane and Master Aro
Chapter13: To The Changing Room
Chapter14: Becoming An Immortal
Chapter15: Burning And Waking Up
Chapter16: Vampire
Chapter17: Beautiful
Chapter18: I Am Now A Volturi Guard
Chapter19: Fire Girl
Chapter20: Talk with the Cullens
Chapter21: Catching Up
Chapter22: Proposal
Chapter23: Bad News
Chapter24: We Are Going To Win- Sari Volturi
Chapter25: Kissing Edward. It's wrong!
Chapter26: Getting Married
Chapter27: Unexpected
Chapter28: Jermaine and the War with the Russian Newborns
Chapter29: Aftermath
Chapter30: Jermaine is my husband's long lost sister
Chapter31: Alice's Vision
Chapter32: Stupid Vampires Behind Us
Chapter32-Part Two: ten minutes
Chapter 33: Saving Everyone
Chapter35: Marco
Chapter36: Hazel McFlurr
Chapter37: Emmett playing Doodle Jump
Chapter38: Angela Weber
Chapter39 ~ Whitlock Siblings Reunion
Chapter 40 : Changed
Chapter 41 : I have Two Vampire Cousins
Chapter 42: Consequences?
Chapter 43: Good News
Chapter44: The Unexpected Mates
Chapter45: Weber Weber
Chapter 46: Five Years Later ( Jane and Aro's Wedding)
Chapter 47 Jazzbell
Chapter 48 Closer
Chapter 49 : A Hint Of faint Incest
Chapter 50 Finale

Chapter34: Rogue Leeches

11.2K 234 19
By AntonineStrike

BLAM.

We caught the plane in our bare, vampire, white hands. Hearing those passengers shout.

Chapter 34

I saw Emmett's and Felix knees buckled, struggling with the weight of the plane. Jasper shouted and I myself also felt my legs shake. Even though we are a bunch of one of the most strongest vampires, this plane could also make us shake. The plan is terribly heavy. Very very much. Carefully, we set the airplane down on the ground. I don't even have any idea where are we. But by my quick thinking and inspection around, I would have assumed we are already in America. We heard the passengers shouted. Shouted with joy and relief. Disbelief was painted in their faces as we crept in ne of the windows and looked at them. Emmett joked something about the lady that has trouble digesion in the plane wherein we laugh a little earlier. Felix snorted and Jasper grumbled something about " weirdos. " I myself laughed, the music of bells, because I was so happy and relieved that by our teamwork, we save all these people. I heard a young girl's voice saying to her Mom about the four beautiful teenagers who jumped from the plane. That could be us. The girl was worried, I want to let her know that we were perfectly fine and that we were the ones who saved the plane from crashing and exploding. Jasper looked at me and Felix, I whispered to Jasper to send the little girl some calm waves and he did. I was surprsied to the young girl because she was actually worried about the four of us, even though we were some bunch of strangers. Predators. I remembered about the kid we were going to find after the incident on the plane, instantly, I jumped up and told my comrades softly about it. Jasper nodded warily and then the four of us set off in vampire speed.

I halted in front of a Walmart store and so did my companions. 

" What now Bella? " Felix asked.

" I don't know where to find the kid. " I admitted shyly.

" You should call Alice. " Jasper suggested and I did.

" Hey, were at San Francisco right now. " Emmett exclaimed the same time Alice picked up her phone.

" BElla. "

" Hi Alice. "

" Thank god you're safe. And also all those passengers. " Alice said happily.

" OKay enought with the plane incident. Were at San Francisco right now. Now, where can we find Jarvis? " I asked, surprised at myself for actually using the name of our soon to be son.

Alice laughed. " Jarvis, Bella, is at San Francisco right now. You have to be quick. Find him in the woods in front of Walmart tore at... " Alice gave me the address as I stared at the woods staring right back at me across the Walmart store. I did a mental leap and smiled. We're going to find you soon, son. My Jarvis. Our Jarvis.

" Okay Alice,. I got it! We're in here now. "

" Good Bella. "

The silence stretched and I wondered what was wrong with Alice when she exclaimed.

" I have another vision! "

" What is it? " I asked, calmly. Felix and Emmett and my husband were staring at me now.

" The rogue vampires just changed course bella. They will be getting Jarvis in just ten minutes. " Alice said nervously.

My eyes hardened and I gripped the phone.

" Darn it. Okay bella. Bye, we have to get going. "

" be careful. And send my regards to the boys. "

" Sure. "

--beep--\

And with that Alice hanged up.

No more words were spoken and we ran straight into the depths of the forest.

" Bella, did you know why Jarvis is in the woodS? " Jasper's magic voice sounded beside me, we were dodging trees on our way.

" No Jazz. " I grumbled.

" And how old will Jarvis be? " Emmett asked, this time he was rarely smiling.

" I dont know either. What matters is that he's going to be our son. " I said and suddenly, the four of us halted at the same time.

The scent hit us like blood, only this was the scent of our enemies fast approaching.

Alice was right, there were really five of them. And then, that's when I inhaled another scent. The woods around us were quiet. Peaceful and there were some deers and birds on sight. I brushed off the wrinkles from my jacket and continued to inhale the scent more.

" Human, " Jasper mumbled.

" Jarvis. " I confirmed.

They were not far away from us.

We started running again and then that's when we saw them. The first one from the left was a big man, his hair was deep green. Next to him was some twenty year old female vampire, her hair the color of carrot and she was linking arms with a well muscled, dark haired vampire. Next to the dark haired was a thirteen year old teenage girl, yellow hair and then next to her was another thirteen year old teenage boy. All of them looked hungry. And their backs were turned to us as they stared at.. at.. Oh God! It's Jarvis! He's an eight year old lovely boy. He had sandy colored hair, strong nose, high cheekbones and full lips like Jane's. He was sleeping peacefully on piles pf newspaper, his shirt was yellow and he was wearing basketball short. there was a cup beside him and on it were the words inscribed : MAVIS'S SOUP. Aww, poor kid. But how did he get in here? Didi he have any idea how dangerous it could be rhere in the woods? I felt Jasper's happiness despite with the presence of these five vampires.

" Time for some game. " Emmett said punching his left palm with his right fist.

The thirtteen year old girl with yellow hair was the first to turn her face to us. She hissed at us as she took a fighting stance.

" Hazel. " The big guy with green hair barked at her. Then Hazel, the girl with yellow hair starightened up.

" Who are you ? " came the voice of the carrot haired twenty year old immortal.

I took a step forward seeing that with only one quick channel and I could rip their heads off mentally and set them on fire. 

" I am Isabella Volturi Hale, this is ' i gestured to Jasper' Jasper Hale Volturi, my husband. Felix Volturi, 'i pointed at Felix who had his teeth bared, and my brother, Emmett Cullen. " I announced in a brave, proud voice. I saw the thirteen year old boy stiffened.

" dont fret Steven." Hazel hissed at him.

" PLeasure to meet you. Now if you please excuse us we still have to feed. " Hazel drawled as she shook her head in the sleeping human boy's direction.

I growled loud enough for emmett, jasper, and felix to follow me growl too.

'' We came in here first. You have no right to intrude or to be angry with us. " The dark haired spat.

" But what you are doing is wrong. His a child. And he is innocent. " Jasper spoke calmly.

Hazel and Steven hissed.

While the green haired big vampire laughed hysterically and the dark haired joined in. The carrot haired smirked.

" Are you joking? Humans are what we are feeding from. " 

" Enough with the talkies. We better get on a fight. " Emmett said as he lurched forward but I grabbed his arm wuickly.

" Let me brother. " I said and Emmett nodded.

" Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! What are you? What kind of monsters are you? " It was the sleeping kid. HE had woke up and probably saw our eyes. Tinged with red. Except for Emmett's.

" Hush child. " I cooed.

But Jarvis continued to shout and then he cried.

With one quick motion, I saw Hazel ran to him and held on his neck.

" No. Spare the boy. Do not hurt him if you dont want me to hurt your family. " I spat.

Hazel just rolled her eyes at me. I have no time for games. 

" Aaaah! " Jarvis struggled as he tried to yank free away from the rogue thirteen year old vampire.

" Stop it. " Hazel barked at him.

It would be better if I finish them.

The four vampires crouched but I held my head and concentrated on the five of them and slowly but surely, I mentally ripped their heads off with some actions on my hands jut executed perfectly. A second later, the four of them dropped on the forest floor, dead and broken. Their mouths hanging open. Then carefully I called on fire, manipulated it and a second later, the four vampires were burning into ashes.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! What did you do?! Now you pay. Im going to kill him. " Hazel yelled but at the same time I mentally grabbed her neck and she dropped the kid on the floor.

Felix and Emmett took hold of the boy who was screaming nonstop. They assured him that we are not bad people. That we actually helped him.

" Jasper. finish her. " I said as I freed Hazel from my grasp, mentally.

Jasper walked to her slowly as Hazel ccrouched, readying for a fight.

I watched the two of them wrestle with each other, I knew Jasper can rip her head in a second but he was obviosuly having fun fighting. Minutes passed as they battled, Jasper became bored with it. I can still hear Jarvis, but he was now whimpering like a scared stray cat.

" I'm tired. " Jasper murmured and then eventually got hold of Hazel's neck. And then thats when poor Hazel began to beg and plead that Jasper should spare her and that she would like to join our group.

" Please! Please! No! Please dont kill me! Not yet! Please. Im sorry for my act.  Im sorry for everything. Please give me a second chance to start a new life. Please please. Dont.Dont kill me." Hazel said and Jasper's body tensed probably feeling the emotions of Hazel.

I'm not cold hearted and in an instant, I felt pity for Hazel. I guess she deserves a sceond chance. She indeed apogize to us.

'' Free her Jasper but take a good hold on her in case she do something wrong. " I told Jasper and I saw Emmett and Felix protesting glares.

" Bella. She tried to kill the boy. " Felix pointed out.

" Felix is right Bella. You must kill her right away. " Emm muttered.

" Give her a chance, okay. In fact she apologized to us. " I said and the two shut up.

" Thank you Isabella. Thank you very much. I owe you a lot. " Hazel murmured while Jasper was holding her by the nape.

I giggled a little and Jasper shot me a look.

" What are you laughing at? " Jasper asked.

" Nothing. " I snorted.

I saw Hazel smiled the littlest of smile. This girl must have gone through a lot. She indeed needs a second chance.

" Now, what do we do with this boy? " Felix asked softly looking at the eight year old who was now eating cheetos. I saw him handed Felix one, but Felix just laughed and motioned for the boy to eat it instead.

--------------------------

yippee! they got Jarvis! And not only him. They got Hazel. I'm excited to write for the next chapter featuring Hazel's life. And Jarvis' too. 

Possibility by Lykke Li is playing on my iMesh right now. Great song. 

New Moon! :)) \m/

xoxo,

diandra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.1K 23
Aro Volturi has a daughter that no one outside of the Volturi knows about. Elizabeth Melody Masen. For her sixteenth birthday Aro decides to gift her...
80.1K 2.1K 20
Adelaide Swan-Cullen has only ever had one wish, to be truly loved and appreciated by her family. But since her presence in Bella's womb went unnotic...
47.4K 1.8K 41
If you had told me three years ago that I would be deciding the fate of Esme, a woman I had once considered a mother to me, I would have laughed. If...
489 21 5
When Bella was informed that Edward went to Volterra to die at the hands of the Volturi, she believed she had no choice but to save him. Standing bef...