Devoted To You (completed)

By kdotdot_

a zatima story . More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
sequel alert .

32

1.7K 99 58
By kdotdot_

Zac began to chuckle a little, cupping his hands together in front of him. The room knew that was always his stance before he fucked some shit all the way up.

"Get the fuck out" Zac said, his voice laced with hate and disgust as he stood flat foot in front of Rodrick.

"Ahh shit" Mr B said from across the room, throwing his beer back "Zac.."

"If I have to repeat myself, you'll die sooner than your fuck ass doctor told you" Zac said through a cold tone, his voice never raising. It scared the hell out of the whole room.

Rodrick just nodded, looking at Zac then over to Diana. Zac took a step into his eye view, blocking him from seeing his mother. Zac noticed the hurt look of his face. "Oh now, you give a fuck?" he chuckled coldly again, "I said get the fuck out"

"Please, let me explain", Rodrick tried.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?!"

"Rodrick, just go! please, GO!" Diana yelled from the kitchen. "Get out before I tell my son to handle you where you stand"

"Only I know where the 3 pistols in this room are and they aren't hidden either" Zac spat, and with that, Rodrick turned on his heels and headed right towards the door. He paused, taking a minute to look around then back over her shoulder before leaving the house.

Everybody in the room let out the breath they had been holding since they walked into the room.

"I thought I'd never see him again." Diana sobbed on her husband's chest, "They said he died in prison"

"Don't worry ma. You will never see him again"...

__________

By this time, Fatima had gone upstairs to shower and change. She told her mother this was all too much for her at the moment and she needed sometime away. Seeing the man that thought he had the opportunity to play "God" over Zac and Diana's lives after all these years was terribly unnerving for her.

Danni, Jasmine and Tiffany had stopped by the room to check on her and see if she needed anything before they left.
Not long after, she heard the chime from the front door a few times, figuring everybody was on their way out.

"God, all I'm trying to do is have my baby" Fatima said, wiping her tears and rubbing her belly before she laid back in the bed. It wasn't long before she dozed off to sleep.

11:28pm..

"I'm walking in the room now ma. No ma'am, I needed some air" Zac whispered, lightly closing the door behind him as he saw Fatima sprawled peacefully across their bed. He kissed her forehead softly before going into their bathroom.

When the shower turned on, Fatima opened her right eye. She had honestly been awake for the past hour, praying over him because he knew how he coped with his temper at time.

She only pretended to be sleep when she heard him walking into their bedroom.

"I know ma" Zac sighed, as he walked out of the bathroom in only his boxers. Fatima quickly shut her eye, turning her face from his direction.

"It's been handled"

Those words struck Fatima in the chest.

"Yes ma'am..I can't promise you that..yes ma'am, yeah she's sleep, we love you too. good night" Zac ended the call before going back into the bathroom.

A little while later, Fatima had actually fallen asleep while Zac showered. He couldn't help back smile at the fact she never slept without a hand on that belly.

Zac looked over her body as her breathing caused it to slightly rise and fall. His eyes traveled along every curve, more noticeable due to the thin material of the silk nighty she wore. Baby Taylor had her filled all the way out, ever more than before.

"Damn" Zac whispered, trying to break his stare.

"I love you Zachary" she said out of seemingly nowhere, her tone matching his. Zac swallowed hard, walking over to kneel by her bedside. He could feel his eyes growing hot with tears again but he held them.

"I'm so sorry your day was ruined, baby" he grabbed her free hand and softly placed a kiss there. "It wasn't supposed to be like this. I can call make a few calls in the morning if you wanted to try a redo"

Fatima shook her head looking at him. His face was red, his eyes were tired. She knew he had been crying.

"It's not your fault Zac and it wasn't even ruined..I still had a good time, for what it's worth" he simply nodded, kissing her hand again. "Baby?" she asked, awaiting his response, "Hm?" Zac replied, "Are you okay?" there was a moment of silence before he finally answered, "Yes Fatima. I'm okay"

Fatima mentally called his bluff but decided the day had been long enough and she stayed quiet. "Okay" she sighed, closing her eyes.

Zac tried hard to fight it but he was losing pretty bad. He wanted to feel her. He needed his peace right now.

"I understand if you're tired but.." he paused slightly, running the palm of his hand down the side of her body she wasn't laying on.

"Can I make love to you?"

Fatima's eyes blinked opened and she held a straight expression as she pulled her hand from his, cupping the side of his face.

"You never have to ask to have what's already yours" she whispered before deeply kissing his lips. Zac wasted not another second as he grabbed her face, making the kiss deeper. Slow and sensual, passionate and longing was the union between their mouths as the air in the room grew heavy.

"Stay just like that" Zac whispered after pulling from her lips. He rose to his feet, removing his boxers, making Fatima's mouth water.

As Zac climbed into the bed behind her, Fatima positioned her ass up in the air more, making sure her belly was perfectly situated against her pregnancy pillow.

Zac hicked her nighty up and without warning, slowly inched his dick inside her, holding her ass cheeks apart.

Small whimpers and groans filled the room as he began to passionately thrust in and out of her.

"Hmmm" Fatima's body settled, accepting him fully.

Zac's lip began to quiver as her walls tightened around him, "Fuck" she moaned, reaching for the sheets. Since Fatima has gotten bigger, there was something about their sex from the side that always did it in a matter of minutes for them both. It had quickly become their finisher.

Zac sped up a little, reminding himself she couldn't be folded the way he was used it folding her.

"I love you so much" Fatima breathed out, feeling herself beginning to rain on him.
"I love you soooo much more.. baby, fuck"

Tears filled both their eyes as she turned her head, looking up to make eye contact with him.

"Mmm fuck, Ti..baby don't do that" his voice began to crack as he closed his eyes.

"Zaaac, wwhy"? her breaths staggered and uneven.

He didn't respond, he dug his fingers deeper into the flesh of her hip and just kept fucking her from the side. "Ooh yess Zac" she moaned through her own tears. "Ahhh" she threw her head back as their skin began to slap, "Yyess like that baby, yes", her voice barely above a whisper.

"Hold it open for me baby" he gritted, setting her hip free.

Doing what had been asked of her, she reached between them and held her left cheek out of the way for him. This caused Zac to plunge deeper, sending them both into a frenzy.

"Fuuuuck" Zac groaned, looking up towards the ceiling as he kept their rhythm going. He wrapped his hand around her arm, letting gravity keep them connected.

"I love you" she whispered, watching him come undone above her. "Fatimaaa" Zac closed his eyes tightly before dropping his head, his forehead against her shoulder as his dick throbbed inside of her making her version blurry. She could feel his hot tears falling on her skin.

"Go ahead baby, shiiit" she coached him as he nuzzled his face in her skin, his strokes becoming short and sloppy.

"Fuuuuuuck" he breathed out, releasing his hot seed inside her. Fatima's breath got caught as she slowly ran her finger tips up and down his back while feeling his warmth charge throughout her body...

_______

yeah, idk what happened. none of this was planned but oh well.

happy thursday 🙆🏽‍♀️🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 4K 51
A Toxic Zatima Story
You & I By _rayy4

Fanfiction

4.5K 279 4
4 part Zatima story.
Wanted. By _rayy4

Fanfiction

22.4K 1.2K 18
another zac and fatima story.
22K 1.7K 21
Living life in the spotlight can be difficult. Fatima navigates through a toxic relationship, social media, and a new forbidden love interest.