The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

Door RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... Meer

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

49.

1.1K 63 12
Door RivkaKwon

"So what's the plan?" Rin asked as he skims the information they gathered after Rika informed them that they were able to meet the main organization's boss.

'Donatello Lombardi

29 years old

Haft Italian-Half French

Born in Milan

One of the two grandchildren/heirs of the Azienda Lombardi 

Currently in Japan for private matters.'

"This is all the information we got, even after digging for days?" Koko said as he looks at Karma. Karma just nodded his head.

"It is quite hard to penetrate their system. To be honest I'm proud that I even get to know his age and why he's here because if you search throughout the web about him you'll get nothing aside from his name which is quite suspicious knowing that their family's quite big in the industry." Karma said quite proud of his accomplishments. " Lombardi's network is really quite something." He added with a noticeable frown on his face. "Oh! Fun fact, he's actually of noble descent! He's one of the descendants of King Louis XIV--"

"Alright, alright! We don't care, Karma. Talk about history next time." Koko interrupted as he knew if he did not stop the man, he will babble about the whole French royal family tree history.

"What a genius boy you have there Kokonoi, mind sharing him with me?" Rika said as he wink at the redhead. Karma just gives him his usual business smile. Koko on the other hand just rolled his eyes and did not even bother on giving the woman an answer.

Koko then gives folders to the Bonten executives that contain Donatello Lombardi's information, this includes a small summary of his life and some personal information which are the few and of course what the man looked like and the layout of the restaurant where the operation will happen. 

"How the hell did you guys get his picture if it is so hard to get even the tiniest information about that guy?" Ran asked in curiosity. He was pondering since a while ago when Karma suddenly got information about this Lombardi guy. Just a few days ago they can't seem to know if this man truly exist and now they even got a picture of him. 

"That's actually why I'm still here!" Karma said as he stand in front of Bonten ready to explain what he discovered once again. "I actually find it odd to be honest with you guys because no matter what my team and I do, we can't even find any information about this main organization's boss's identity. Then boom! He's suddenly here!" He said as he click his laptop so the others can see the PowerPoint presentation he made. 

"And we arrived at this question..." Karma said as he clicked his presentation once again, and there a picture of Donatello Lombardi with a big red question mark on it is presented. "Is this Donatello Lombardi the real deal? Is he really the boss of the main organization?" He said ending his speech.

This made everyone quiet, thinking if they will believe the information they got and proceed with the plan or wait and look for credible information once again.

"What's your thoughts, Mikey?" Mucho ask their silent boss. Mikey's been silent since earlier and did not even say anything even every one of them is in turmoil about the identity of their enemy. 

"We will proceed with the plan. We will go to Blue Plate as the original plan then eliminate that man if he's a threat." Mikey said making everyone make up their hesitating mind.

"How about you, Miss Rika?" Kakucho asked as she looks at the woman who was looking intently at the picture of Donatello.

"Oh wow, thank you for asking and including me dear Kaku-chan~," Rika said as she was really shocked that the man asked her opinion. After staying with these guys for quite a while, they don't even acknowledge her presence unless it is necessary so this is a first in her opinion. "Well, I thought the man behind this chaos will be old and wrinkly because even if no one knows about his real identity I heard of him several times throughout my life as an agent... So I was quite shocked to see a young man in his late 20s..." Rika honesty said, confusion was clearly seen in her eyes.

This made all of them wonder. Does the Bonten have rats again? Does the main organization learn about their plan? Do they proceed with the original plan?

"So, there's a chance that this is all fake information?" Rin said in the middle of the silence.

"Probably? Possibly? We won't know." Rika answered as she signed in frustration.

Karma then raised his hand making everyone look at him. "I'll see what I can do boss, I'll contact you immediately if I found something." He said and excused himself.

"The operation will happen just three days from now," Mikey stated all of a sudden catching everyone's attention. " We need to thoroughly plan this so we won't make unnecessary casualties." He added making everyone nod their head aside from a certain blonde girl.

"Wow? The notorious, the feard, the invincible Mikey Sano is talking about casualties!?" Rika said in a quiet shock and high voice as if she was hearing things. She then look at the bonten executives. "Seriously? What did his wife feed him to be this sensible? Last time I check, he won't even spare an ant a glance."  She asked with all seriousness. "Maybe I'll ask her and talk about the tricks of taming such mad man..." She whispered to herself but everyone in the room can hear what she just said.

"Kakucho," Mikey said making Kakucho look at him. "Gun."

Kakucho then look at Mikey in confusion but then signed. 

'It's not like he was going to kill her right? It's been the 100th time he did this but he did that to kill Miss Rika.' Kakucho thought as he handed Mikey his gun.

But boy how he is wrong at that optimistic thought.

Mikey cocks the gun and aimed it at Rika, Rika just look at him as if she was mocking him. Mikey then squints his eyes and then smiles making Rika back off a little same as the other Bonten executives. Two things for sure, when Mikey smiles it's either because of or about his daughter and wife or if he is really annoyed to the point that he wants to kill someone.

Mikey then pulled the trigger earning a yelp from the woman. 

"Mikey!"

"Boss!"

"Asshole!"

Everyone yelps different words as they are shocked that he did pull the trigger. They could see blood from Rika's shoulder staining the carpet.

"Oh no!" Kokonoi said as he look at the crime scene. The look of being worried could be seen on his face.

"Wow, thank God someone's worried for me. Don't worry it's just a graze--" Rika said but then immediately interrupted by Koko.

"My million-dollar carpet!" Kokonoi dramatically shouted as he falls from his knee.

-----

Omake:

After the short but dramatic shenanigans of Koko, Kakucho then calls for their in-house doctor to help the poor woman.

"Told 'ya, he's not worried about the woman but his to his expensive but shitty carpet," Ran said as he exchanged snickers with his brother as he look at the woman who was being wrapped up by their doctor. "Sanzu will laugh if he saw this." He said as he took a picture of Rika and send it to the pink-haired man.

He then immediately got a reply from the said man and when he read it, he could not help but laugh out loud.

"What did that bastard say?" Rin asked out of curiosity but Ran just laugh at him and immediately read the message. "He said 'Did Mikey miss? A shame. If it's me, I'll never miss.'" Then Ran laughed again. 

Hearing this, Rika got annoyed. She then stands up and grabs Ran's phone. He then press the voice message and said, "Still stuck in friend-zoned? A shame. If it's me, I'll do everything to make her mine." Then she presses end and handed the phone back to Ran.

Ran and Rindou just look at the woman in shock. They then look at each other, Ran with a mischievous smile on his face and Rin shaking his head in amusement.

"Sanzu's either find that insulting or encouraging," Rin said.

"I think it's the latter, knowing how that druggie's mind work." Ran said as he laugh evilly imagining the future possible scenarios to come. 

-----

06/14/23

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
428K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...