King & Queen

By AlexisChandler280

This is the sequel to A Queens World More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Part 2 Introduction

Chapter 68

802 47 24
By AlexisChandler280

I woke up out my sleep twisting and turning. I missed my pregnant belly. I wasn't able to sleep much. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and called the hospital to check on the babies. They just went back to sleep and just got done eating. It put my mind at eas a little bit.

Did I wake you? Monster asked as he was coming into his bedroom. I was at his house because the apartment wasn't ready yet.

No, you good! I sat my phone on the night stand and laid back down as he went into his closet. He closed the door behind him and undressed before getting in the shower. I could see him through the crack of his doorway. Dick just hanging as his body dripped in water. He washed thoroughly and twice before he got out. His body glistened as he put oil all over him. He caught me looking at him and smirked as he stroked his dick than chest. That shit was so sexy and kinda pissed me off I was bleeding. It was a good thing though cause if I wasn't I'd probably be in there pint up against the wall or something with my back being blown out. And as bad as I didn't want him to ever touch me again I can't help but to think about it. I haven't had sex since that very last time we had sex and that was forever ago.

He came out his closet turning the lights off. "Goodnight !" He smirked leaving the room closing the door. I could hear his footsteps as he went down the hall and to his guest room.

I turned over in heat and closed my eyes. I just need to go to sleep. He knew what the fuck he was doing I hate him!

________________
I woke up again and it was only 4:30am. I was thirsty as hell. I tied my robe around me and went downstairs to the kitchen. Monster was up watching tv in the livingroom and smoking a blunt.

Can't sleep? I asked walking towards the couch.

Nah not really! He said puffing his blunt. I sat next to him and he smiled.

What? I asked rolling my eyes.

Nothing you look beautiful! He said as he pushed the hair out my face.

Yeah right!

I'm serious! You never take my compliments.

Shit the bitches I see you like I ain't nun like them so...I know you lying! I said getting up and rolling my eyes.

What's that suppose to mean? He asked grabbing my arm. He pulled me back to face him and sit me next to him. "Queen I love you for many reasons and your looks are one of them. Your perfectly imperfect to me. Your beauty, your body everything! My type is a wide range. And just cause YOU think you don't look like them don't mean I love you or I'm attracted to you any less. Your beautiful and any man is lucky as hell if he gets you!"

If that was true than why you cheat on me? I asked seriously wanting to know. I desperately felt like I wasn't good enough for him or what he wanted.

Let me put it like this....I have everything in this world I ever wanted. But sometimes you get greedy and you want it all....even though they never ment anything and I always knew what I had at home...I still wanted a new toy, it's like I still needed something else I wanted my cake and I wanted to eat it to. I was in a dark place as well and I want you to understand that. After losing the kids that shit just affected me differently. I was drinking way more, smoking way more. My mind was just clouded with real bad decisions and depression. And I'm not making no excuses for what I did.

I heard Amaris scream. And it scared me. We both jumped up and ran to his room. I turned the light on and he jumped up from his bed.

What's wrong? Monster asked grabbing him from his bed.

Somebody was trying to get into my window. Daddy I heard it and I looked up they had on all black trying to open my window.

He ran over to his window and it was still locked. I picked my son up and he was shaking in fear. The front door alarm went off and I looked at Monster.

Grab Austin and go to the basement! He grabbed a gun from inside Amaris closet.

Nah we in this together! I took the gun from his hand and he knew not to fight me. He went to the door and turn the light back off. I covered Amaris to Austin's room and woke Austin up. Monster grabbed a gun from Austin closet. He walked out the room and I was right behind him. I put a bullet in the head and placed my hand on the trigger.

The front door was open and I could see a figure going up the stairs. He started shooting and I shot at the other figure that was standing by the guest room. The back door in the kitchen glass was broken which made me look.

Who the fuck was attacking us! Bullets rang off in every direction. I covered Monster and Monster covered me. I shot the two people at the back door and they fell. Monster dropped two bodies at the front door and the person on the stairs.

I heard my kids scream and I ran back to their room. I seen somebody reaching for Amaris and I jumped up kicking them in their back. They dropped to the floor and I flipped them over punching them in the face. They grabbed the gun slapping me across the face. I fell back and they got on top of me trying to strangle me. This was personal. Whoever this was, was the person who shot at me and my children, demolished my school and set my house on fire! I felt it in my soul. I grabbed the lamp that had fell over reaching for it I grabbed it and hit them in the head with it. They fell off of me and I tried to sit up
Gasping for air. The ski mask was pulled off as we both got up and they grabbed the gun. Kelly laughed as she held her jaw.

Hey bitch! She smirked.

I should of known it was you.

Because of you, my life is ruined why don't you just die bitch! She leaped at me with a knife trying to stab me in my heart. A gun shot let off and than another one. She fell to the floor growing in pain. Amaris and Austin had guns in their hands. Monster ran to the door covered in blood. She was crying in pain. Monster pushed me out the way and he looked like a Monster. He grabbed her by her hair dragging her body into the hallway. I could hear him beating the living shit out of her. A door slammed and it was silent for what seemed like forever.

MONSTER P.O.V.

I threw Kelly down the basement stairs and into the cellar. I was in rage. All I wanted to do was off this bitch in the worst way.

Baby please! She screamed.

Baby? Please? Bitch! I put a sock in her mouth and pushed her head into the tub of acid!

You tried to touch my fuckin kids! Bitch! She screamed and screamed in pain I took the sock out her mouth and stuffed her mouth with shards of glass. I pulled all her teeth out and cut all her toes and hands off. I banged her head into the concrete floor. I took some string and strangled her as she tried to fight me off. I kicked her in her back breaking her spine in half as she tried to get up. Her screames filled the entire basement. The door opened and Q was bringing two people down. Kelly had one good eye she could see out of that the acid didn't burn out.

Mom, dad! She screamed!

You tried to take my family from me?! Ima show you why they call me Monster! I rawr in rage. Everybody backed up from me as the upstairs door slammed again. I grabbed her mom by her neck and bit her so hard I ripped into her flesh biting a chunk of her throat off. Her esophagus and trachea dangled in my mouth as I spat it on her. Her mother grasped her hands around her neck as she stumbled around gasping for air. I tripped her and made her fall. I grabbed her dad neck and gave him a cup of acid to drink. He was burning holes through his body. I laughed as they screamed and cried.

He dropped dead as the acid burned him inside out. I laid them both on the table and cut their hearts out. "I'm going to bake this into a cake, add your fingers and toes and feed it to your sister!" I smiled looking Kelly in her eyes.

I sat down in a chair across from her starring at her. She begged for her life and all the mercy to come with it. I wanted her to suffer with the most painful death anybody could ever imagine. I took a syringe that was full of infected blood and bacteria with HIV and gave it to her. I also gave her a hot shot of heroin. Her beautiful face was demolished and gone. I gave her another HIV shot and Tee picked her up and carried her out the house. I told him to drop her ass out on the streets some where. I got all the bodies into the basement and threw them into the fire. Queen left with the kids and I needed to go check on them.

I snapped back to reality as I walked up the driveway of our old home. She came out the door running to me as she jumped in my arms.

I took care of everything! I whispered into her ear as she let her tears out quietly.

I love you!

I know Queen! Just know a King will do whatever it takes to protect his Queen!

_____________________
THE END! I love you guys I hope y'all enjoyed. What book y'all want me to finish next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.7K 129
Queens story
62.7K 3.3K 54
Sequel to Different worlds.
68.8K 3.3K 32
321K 10.8K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ