My dear Princess

By nidhi181002

Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her mas... More

Characters
1.The Party
2. Brother vs Sister
3. The Wedding Proposal
4. The Wedding
5.Pag phere
6. Trauma
7. Starting a job
8. The Security
9. Blackmail
10. I failed!
11. Hurt
12. A Chance
13. Face-Off
14. Ice cream date
15. A Chat!
16. What is she up to?
17. A spat!
18. A friend!
19. Friends outing
20. Spilling the beans!
21. First kiss!
New Book Announcement!
22. Accusation!
24. Happy Birthday!
25. Gifts!
26. Proposal!
27. Hacker
28. Hide me/her!
29. Abirs' Arrest
30. It was all Planned!
31. Calm down Abhinav!
32. Abir is back
33. Date
34. Let's paint!
35. Dance!
36. Will you be able to save her till coronation?
37. Why is he here?
38. That dreadful day
39. Fireflies
40. Blissful!
41. Aftercare!
42. Pranking him
43. He's in love
44. A chase
45. It won't take long
46. Avoiding her
47. Ishas' plan & Abhisheks' love
48. Only you are allowed to help her!
49. Angry men
50. Apologize to her!
51. The Hawan and Apologies
52. His past
53. His Punishment
54. Hail to the King and Queen
55. Plan in action
56. Not my family!
57. The end of enemies
58. Seduce?
59. Our time together
Epilogue
Epilogue II

23. Past!

21.7K 872 15
By nidhi181002

Abhinav

After my warning, he went completely silent. 

"We will definitely make him confess everything, Mr. Rathore! We just wanted to keep you updated on the case. And we called you here for one more reason." Commissioner Sir said indicating his constables to take the man away. 

After he was taken away he asked all of us to settle down and we did.

"Meet them. DCP Adithya and Nihal. They are the best officers whom I trained. They are here to solve a crucial case. For that, we need your help." He said introducing the officers to us. We did a formal handshake before he continued further.

"Your father informed me that your family is visiting your palace next month for your coronation. Our sources confirmed that a few of our targets will be attending the event. So, we want you to take our officers with you as your friends. They will be guarding your family and will also catch the criminals red-handed. Many big shots are involved in this fiasco. No one should know about this operation until it is done." Sir completed his explanation and asked us to help them catch some criminals. The officers are from Mumbai. I agreed to it and they said they would come back on the day we left for the palace.

After that, both I and Ishaan needed some alone time. So, we asked the security to leave us alone and drove off. We parked the car near the lake and sat down on the bank.

"Who is trying to frame Isha and why?" Ishaan asked breaking the thick silence between us.

"Maybe my mother! Remember? She threatened to throw her out of our companies and lives! If it is her then she is going to see the worst side of me!" I said gritting my teeth. That woman has hurt me enough. Now, if she tries to hurt my Isha I will kill her!

"But how does your mother know what happened that day?" Ishaan asked looking at me. Exactly how does she know? Someone is helping her from the inside! But who? Who dares to betray my family and help that snake?

"Someone is helping her from inside. We have to find the person as soon as possible!" I said determined to find the culprit. Whoever he is, he is going to face the wrath of Abhinav Singh Rathore!

"Maybe one of your staff or something! And Abhi, can I ask you something?" He asked looking hesitant to voice out his thoughts. It's the first time I have seen him like that.

"You know you don't need permission!" I said turning my attention to him.

"Why is Abhigya using Anti-depressants?" He asked making me shell-shocked. Didn't she stop using them a few years ago?

"I saw them in her room the day we rescued her from that bastard!" He said gritting his teeth. But why is Sweety using anti-depressants?

"I thought she stopped using them!" I said feeling defeated for being unable to save my sister from that depression.

"She was a cheerful girl. She always used to play pranks on Abir and keep us entertained but then Chachi died. Her death took a toll on all of us. We all tried to cope with it by engaging ourselves with different things. Abir became more flirty and naughty while Abhishek went silent. But, somehow or the other we managed to come out of that thing but Abhigya couldn't. She was closer to Chachi and our ways of coping with the loss made her feel lonely. Then she started falling into depression. When we noticed it we sent for treatment. After treatment, she behaved fine. But, after you entered her life she started being the lively Abhigya again. She started laughing wholeheartedly. She started being normal." I shared it with him.

"Then why is she using them again? Did something happen that we both don't know?" He asked sighing deeply.

"We better keep her safe from anything that might hurt her. We should keep her close to us." I said throwing a pebble in the pond.

"Let her join one of our companies as soon as her Master's completes. Till then we will try to keep her happy as much as possible." He said getting up and dusting his pants.

"I know you will make sure of it. Because you Raizada siblings are very much capable of keeping us happy even if it's with just your presence." I said remembering Isha.

"That's our talent! Let's go! I have to take your sister out and you have to surprise my sister." He said walking towards the car. As soon as we hopped in Ishaan's mobile went off.

He was driving so he kept the phone on speaker. It was Isha.

"Hello, Cheeku!" He answered but her reply was not something that we were expecting.

"Where the hell are you and that husband of mine?" She yelled as soon as he answered. We both looked at each other trying to figure out which one of us messed up.

"We are on the way. What happened?" He asked but she roared again.

"What happened? That's what I should ask! I was calling you for an hour and I was worried as hell." She yelled again. What have we done that this volcano is busting like this?

"Cheeku! Breathe in! Breathe out! You know slowly. Breathe in... breathe out..."Ishaan said. You idiot! Who will poke an angry tigress? But to my surprise, she actually cooled down after that.

"Sorry bhai! But I got angry!" she said in a low tone.

"What happened bachha?" Ishaan cooed her not wanting to anger her yet again.

"Abhigya bhai! She is using antidepressants. I talked to her and her doctor." She said shocking both of us. She knew it and she had already talked to her doctor too!

"We need to talk Cheeku! Come to our home!" Ishaan said and she hung up after saying okay. 

We reached their home and Aunty served us some refreshments. Isha came there by the time we completed our refreshments. We went to her room. She sat in the swing while we both took the couch.

"What did she say?" We both asked at the same time. Isha gave us a weird look. 

"You know what I will kill your good-for-nothing mother one day!" Isha yelled punching a cushion.

"Where did she come from?" Ishaan asked frowning.

"From the same place where all our problems come from. She was the one who created insecurities in Abhigya which made her go back to depression. She came to the party that day. She was the one who instigated Abhigya to have a banter with me. She is trying to manipulate her against us using her insecurities. " Isha said making me boil in anger.

"How did you know about this?" I asked controlling my anger.

"Abhigya said to me. She came to me after the day we went to the wedding and confessed about it. She initially wanted to separate us. She said she was afraid of losing her brother and her love for me. Apparently, Madam Mahima told her that I was trying to snatch her brother and her love from her and would kick her out of your life. She was afraid of losing you both so she hated me." She said wiping her tears.

"That's ridiculous! You and her hold different places in our lives and our love for both of you is not something to compare. How can she even compare my sister with her? You are my sister and she is going to be my wife. And in the same way, you are Abhi's wife and she is his sister. How can she get insecure about you?" Ishaan asked raking his hand in his hair frustratedly.

"But she was insecure bhai. After she lost her mother she felt alone. And when she finally started getting closer to her brother and love, Mahima used her fear of losing people to use her against us. But, her plans failed when Abhigya got kidnapped. When we rescued her, she understood to what extent you and Abir could go to protect her, and when she saw Abhinav's anger for her, she understood how much her family loves her. The day Mahima tried to insult Abir she understood how Mahima was trying to use her to break her own family. So, she came to me and apologized. " She said.

"Why didn't you inform any of us about this?" Ishaan asked. And I too gave her a disappointed look.

"I wanted to talk to her doctor before discussing it with you. I... I know it was my mistake to not discuss it with you both but Abhigya was not ready to reveal it. I had to convince her before talking to you both. I am sorry for hiding something from you bhai. " She said looking down and Ishaan patted her head understandingly.

We both may be in Sweety's life before her but she cares for Sweety and loves her. She accepted her wholeheartedly even when their first interaction was not a pleasant one. And it was not like she wanted to hide it. She just waited for the right time.

"I want to meet Dad. I am craving his food." She tried to lighten the mood with her whining and cute antics and it worked. We both smiled at her and she walked out followed by us. We saw Dad entering the home.

"Princess?" He asked as soon as he saw Isha climbing down the stairs and wiping her tears.

"Daddy!" She ran into his arms and he hugged her protectively.

"What happened princess?" He cooed her ruffling her hair.

"Nothing, I was just missing your homemade food today. So, I came here. I got emotional when you were not here." She said and we both walked down.

"I'll cook it for you right away beta! What do you want to eat?" He asked breaking the hug.

"Pasta and chocolate cake. I will help you too." She said and they both walked into the kitchen.

"Can we join too?" Ishaan asked walking towards them and I followed.

"Dad, ask them to leave us alone. I don't want to share our quality time with anyone else." She said not even looking at us and started cutting tomatoes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 17.4K 32
A billionaire's ๐Ÿ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
5.1M 222K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...
642K 41.7K 42
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
25.2K 1.3K 15
Abhimann Singh Rathore: 27 year old, heartless and ruthless king of Rajasthan, a perfectionist, CEO of Rathore industries and mafia king of the world...