His Other Side || Jeon Jungko...

By ll_faith_02_ll

"Give me your permission to touch you inappropriately", he replied without any hesitation, his eyes still pie... More

Important Note
Chapter 1: Normal life.
Chapter 2: Suspicion
Chapter 3: More stares.
Chapter 4: It's him.
Chapter 5: What's happened.
Chapter 6: Staring untill she's gone.
Chapter 7: Soft lips.
Chapter 8: Mine.
Chapter 9: Reckless.
Chapter 10: New life.
Chapter 11: The boys.
Chapter 12: Pervert mouth.
Chapter 13: Your eyes tell.
Chapitre 14: Misunderstanding
Chapter 15: You belong to me.
Chapter 16: You can't run away.
Chapter 17: I'm sorry.
Chapter 18: Jimin.
Chapter 19: Is it surrender?
Chapter 20: Jungkook.
Chapter 21: The beginning of chaos.
Chapter 22: Emotions and affection.
Chapter 23: Confession.
Chapter 24: Pay back.
Chapter 25: Confusion is a ghost.
Chapter 27: When night falls.
Chapter 28: Drunk muscled bunny.
Chapter 29: Emotions' talk.
Chapter 30: His dark orbs.
Chapter 31: Seven plus one.
Chapter 32: Circle of the past.
Jk x Ck
Chapter 33: Expensive metal
Chapter 34: His Black Aura.
JK x Vogue
Must read šŸ”“
Chapter 35: When snowflakes fall
Chapter 36: Lips overdose
Chapter 37: Touch you illegaly
Chapter 38: Lost in Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Love in Fire Flames
Chapter 40: Fuck you slow when the lights on.
Chapter 41: Love tease
Jk x Ck
Chapter 42: Punishment
Chapter 43: Fall down
Chapter 44: Empty Promises

Chapter 26: Let down shot.

298 12 25
By ll_faith_02_ll

Note: Listen to "Fine" by Taeyeon for a better experience.

Yoon's Pov:

I don't know what's right or wrong in these cold, soft breezes of beautiful November.

If Seol-ah is lying, the pictures don't lie.

I couldn't sleep last night. I guess it's because of the great shock and that disgusting feeling of disappointment. I'm affected by him, very affected. But I'm not exaggerating this time.

But why does this happen every time? Every time I want to be ready for Jungkook.

I don't know what to believe now. And whenever I close my eyes, I see those pictures again in my mind, shattering my heart into small pieces. Yeah, a picture of Jungkook with a barely dressed girl at a nightclub.

At first I was shocked and I remained rigid in my place, swallowing my saliva with difficulty because it hurt in my throat, as if I was swallowing some kind of poison. My hands were shaking so much that I couldn't hold my phone in my hands. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I prevented them from falling.

It's enough. Ever since Jungkook kidnapped me I've been acting like a weak girl and I hate it. But their position is unbearably intimate. And I know that if my heart really hurts that much, I definitely feel something for Jungkook. And I don't want to feel anymore. Because I can't stand it. This feeling weakens me and sucks my energy.

I want to feel okay... for a moment.

I want to feel that everything that happened to me until today is just a dream that will disappear as soon as I wake up...

Isn't it shocking enough already? After making my heart flutter and confessing his love to me, I didn't really know how to face him anymore. Because it's my way of facing things. Give it enough time to absorb it. Then these pictures come to break me.

Jungkook. Sitting completely relaxed while a girl's straddling him but her face is not completely clear, but other things are clear. Like her underwear, because she opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist while she was wearing a very short skirt.

They were... they were kissing...

I bit my lips to prevent any threat of tears falling in the middle of the classroom, but I knew they must be sparkling.

I'm not stupid. Pictures from an unknown number sent to my phone. Definitely someone who knows me. Someone wants to provoke me. Someone wants to destroy my relationship with Jungkook.

But are we really in a relationship?

It's strange.

Really strange when I think of everything that happened to this day.

Seol-ah?

For some reason, it feels weird. I feel like it's not her. but who?

I wanted to think the pictures are old since Jungkook himself admitted to me that he used to go to nightclubs before he knew me. But there's something that stood out in the picture, despite its small size.

The cut on the corner of Jungkook's lips. It 's the same cut he received a few days ago when he told me that they had been attacked suddenly in his mafia headquarters. The same cut that I treated myself. It can't be a coincidence. It's the same cut. And the pictures are new.

Perhaps these pictures were taken in the past few days before confessing to me.

what's happening?

Why can't I find any answers?

And the more I think, the more I keep feeling let down.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder coming from the person sitting next to me. "You're distracted... is there something going on?", Lisa asked me whispering. Will I lie again?

I'm sick of lying to my friends who love me but I can't suddenly tell the truth like this. Although I appreciate their concern, I'm not the center of the universe, and I'll face my life and what is happening in it alone.

"I'm tired because I didn't sleep well yesterday... I also got bored with this session... fortunately it will end soon", I turned towards her and whispered, then hardly faked a smile. But my heart still hurts somewhere inside me and I think I want to take out my heartbreak to Ney-hee.

Sehun's Pov:

I'm out alone in the campus, frustrated and not knowing what to do. There are so many things going through my mind. Among them Yoon.

Why is everything I want so hard? Isn't my family's pressure enough for me? I'm really tired of pretending everything's okay when I don't know where I'm going or where the exit is.

I leaned against the wall behind me when I heard a female voice I knew. Either every girl's voice sounds like Yoon's, or it's really Yoon.

I turned to stare at the girl whose back I could see only, but who I knew was Yoon by her looks.

She didn't notice me and she stopped walking and kept moving her body a lot as if she's tense while she's talking to someone on the phone.

"I'm tired of Ney-hee... I'm in a place that doesn't belong to me", she said, speaking with the person on the other side of the phone. Then after a few seconds she spoke again but I focused more when she said, "I'm tired of everything and this uncomfortable situation".

Uncomfortable situation?... what is this supposed to mean?... is she perhaps talking about her relationship with that jerk?...

I didn't think I had a chance until now, so I guess I'll take it if I understood what's going on correctly.

Jungkook that jerk... he thinks he was attractive when he held the gun in front of my face that day... isn't that suspicious for a CEO of a prestigious company?... or does he think he has some right to act as he pleases?...

I did my research on him when I learned that he is a rich jerk who owns one of the most successful companies and also the best partners. But I won't let him win the girl over easily just because he lied that he was her husband.

This is absurd... every time I think of Yoon being married... it doesn't fit any logic at all... that's why I think this isn't true...

There must be something... something I have to find out soon if I manage to get closer to Yoon...

I took quiet steps towards her when I saw her drop her phone in frustration after she hung up. "You may not have seen me."

I saw her tiny body flinches and then she turned to me with wide eyes of shock as if I was the last person she expected to see now. I gave her a slight smile to reassure her and then she spoke eagerly, "You terrified me".

I smiled again at her cuteness and then I decided to invite her to sit down with me for a while so we could talk. Yes I need to talk to her, because she's someone I feel very comfortable with. "Would you like to sit with me over there under the tree?".

"Yeah... why not" ,she replied normally, and I'm so glad she's not avoiding me after all that's happened.

Yoon's Pov:

Sehun and I sat on a stone bench under the tree next to us. The students passing by are looking at us with inquisitive eyes, but I didn't care what any of them thought.

I don't know why I agreed to talk to him, but I don't find a reason to refuse that either. Why should I always take into account Jungkook's threats while he lives his life however he wants.

I never know what to do these days.

"Are you okay?", I heard Sehun's calm voice waking me up from my deep thoughts. I turned to him and I found him staring at me with a strange look that I couldn't understand and then I nodded and replied, "yeah... I'm fine". I looked ahead, watching the parking lot, as if I4M watching one of my favorite kdrama.

I don't know why I suddenly feel weird with Sehun since he found out that I'm a married girl. "You and I are so similar", Sehun suddenly spoke again.

I kept thinking about his words for a few seconds but I couldn't find any resemblance between us. "Umm... I don't think so", I replied honestly, but he only giggled slightly. "I'm not...". Before I could speak, he cut me off, "I know you are the rightful heir to Kim's Enterprises".

My heart raced for a moment but I tried not to react too hard. "Ho-how di-did you know that?". There IT is, the stupid stuttering.

He smiled to himself, then lowered his head, clasping his fingers and looking at them as if he's thinking deeply. "Don't worry Yoon... I've known this for a very long time, not now... if I wanted to tell anyone, I would have done this a long time ago".

What does he mean by this?

As soon as he saw my sharp features, he spoke again in haste. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean it the way you thought... when I said we look alike... I meant...". He didn't finish his words and then he fell silent for a while.

There are only a few people who know who I am, or at least what I study and how the Kim couple's granddaughter lives as they claim to be. A few people trusted in the field of bussiness by my grandparents so that the news does not spread.

"My father... I mean... I'm also a legitimate corporate heir evading the corporate future and a life of noisy lights... I only found out about you when I overheard my father when he was once discussing a partnership that was going to happen with your grandparents... I heard your name, followed with slight information about you... that's how I knew it's you... I'm sorry".

"No it's okay", I replied.

That explains everything... but wait... Sehun is also a legitimate heir to a company?... why does he look like an extraordinary person... wow his parents seem really cool to let him choose the path he wants...

"Why didn't you choose to work in your father's company?", I found myself curious. And it was a really stupid question, because he had just said that he's avoiding a life of noise because of the company's business.

I heard him sigh deeply and then he leaned back in the bench, "because it's a life that doesn't suit me... but my father keeps pressuring me to join in... I detest an empty life without soul or feelings like the busy life my parents live... I never liked the idea of running company or be in business".

This would be exactly the same answer I would have had, perhaps, if someone had asked me the same question. But I only have more reasons.

This is the first time I have a deep conversation with Sehun. For a while I forgot about Jungkook but I remember the pictures again now.

How frustrating.

Not being able to control your emotions is really frustrating.

Immediately after seeing my confused expression, Sehun stood in front of me, blocking the sunlight that was reflecting on my face. "Are you surprised?", he asked in a soft tone while staring me straight in my eyes. "Yeah... I didn't expect that... but I think you're right Sehun... choosing what you feel comfortable with".

Before he could speak, my phone rang and it's my Ney-hee again. My heart broke for a moment when I ridiculously thought the caller was Jungkook. It's true that I avoided him this morning and asked him that I'd like Jun-woo to pick me up instead, but I'm feeling an excruciating pain building up in my throat.

"Excuse me... but I need to go now... I'll see you later Sehun", I said hastily to him, but he just smiled and put his right hand in his trouser pocket, then he nodded understandingly and waved his left hand goodbyes to me.

I'm walking around looking for Ney-hee at the place where we wanted to meet. Then I suddenly started thinking of something that caught my attention.

This is weird... I haven't seen Seol-ah or Hara since what happened between us at the canteen... not like I care but it sounds really fishy...

Note: Listen to "We don't talk anymore" cover by Jungkook and Jimin of BTS for a better experience.

Jungkook's Pov:

"Jungkook-ah... the meeting will start in a quarter of an hour", Hoseok hyung said in a loud voice to get my attention.

I raised my head towards him, trying to hide any specific expressions. "You've been wandering since you arrived in the company... is there something going on?... are there enemies bothering you?... I thought Taehyung said everything is going as you're planning".

I took time to process his words and then I replied a few seconds later, "we're still not really sure about that minor clash that night and whether it will happen again... and we're still in the process of looking for another place in Busan to put our business".

I hope he doesn't ask about Yoon because I don't think I can take it any longer.

I stood looking at the glass wall showing the beautiful city of Seoul, but today it looks depressing to me. It's not the same relaxing view I used to see.

I don't know what to think anymore. Yoon keeps ignoring me, and this morning she me refused to even pick her up and she asked Jun-woo to take her to the college instead of me. What's wrong with her?

I can no longer tolerate this neglect. It's a killer. It drains the last drops of my patience.

Looks like your hair has grown out a little in the back... I like it", Hoseok hyung said again. I faked a smile when I looked at him and found him standing against the wall smiling at me brightly.

"No matter what hurts you... don't leave it buried, Jungkook-ah... it might silently simmer and explode one day at the most inconvenient of times", he said calmly, his voice filled with wisdom and concern.

He smiled with me again and pointed his finger at me as if he's reassuring me more that nothing deserves to think so deeply about it.

I sighed heavily. With a tired face and sad eyes, I told him, "You look elegant, too, hyung".

Hoseok hyung headed towards the door taking his way out while I stayed in my office for a bit to make a call.

Jungkook: How's it going Jun-woo?

Jun-woo: Don't worry boss... everything is alright... I've assigned our best men to guard her.

And here I remembered my two men who were killed by that bastard Jackson. I'll make sure he pays double the price for daring to mess with me.

Jungkook: That's good.

Then I hung up with shaky hands. I can't control myself anymore. This feeling weakens me and eats away at my body. What if I lose her?... we don't talk anymore... we don't talk anymore like we used to do... at least as we were doing recently when I felt that she accepted living with me finally...

* * *

"Do you see those losses, Mr. Jeon, in the schedule?... if we take advantage of them as their weak point, we'll definitely close the deal before them and lower their shares", one of the employees who is now presenting in front of the screen said addressing me while I'm in the back leaning on the chair with my palm on my chin and swinging myself a little bit on the chair.

"Yoongi hyung", I called him, and that was enough for him to understand what I meant. "Given what we've achieved recently... I don't think we really need this deal anyway... but it certainly won't do any harm to us because I checked their shares... so if you want this, it'll be done in just 24 hours at the most".

I only nodded and stood as all the employees present inside this darkened meeting room stood still, the only light here is the light of the data projector.

When they understood that I'm going out to let them finish because I don't need to stay anymore, they all bowed to me but I quickly walked out without saying anything.

Author's Pov:

"Now you remembered that you have a friend who might need you", Chen said sarcastically to Sehun as he just walked into his bar. "Sorry... I've been really busy these days", Sehun replied and then she at down on the stool looking physically exhausted.

"Yah... you know I'm just joking... it's okayy... Baekhyun is useless but he helps me when his schedule allows", Chen replied with a sigh as he made his conscience go away with the way he spoke to Sehun.

Sehun dropped his head on the counter and then raised his hand, pointing at Chen with one finger indicating that he wanted a glass of a drink.

Chen sat down next to him after handing him a glass and then he spoke, "but who drinks at noon huh... what's wrong... tell me Sehun-ah".

Sehun took a sip from the glass, then he sighed. "My father is bothering me again with company matters and then I...". Sehun suddenly stopped talking, taking a sip from the glass.

Chen raised his eyebrows as he waited for him to finish his sentence, "then what Sehun?", he hurriedly asked and then he stood up to head behind the counter since someone had also come to have a drink.

After preparing the drink for the customer, Chen sat besides his friend again waiting for his answer. "I don't know Chen... I don't know... but I want Yoon by my side... so bad... Suddenly these feelings accumulated that I didn't know they existed this much before".

Chen swallowed his saliva, saddened by his friend's devastated state, "Sehun... I... I don't want to disappoint you... but you already said she had a boyfriend... I know you're not that type of people who ruins others' relationship". Although Chen's words were cautious, it made Sehun angry a little bit.

"I know... I know all this bullshit... but I don't think I'd give up that easily either... it's just doesn't make a sense and it's not what you think it is and I can't tell you much anyway". Sehun stopped speaking when he heard Baekyung's voice behind them calling out to them. "Wah... you two pigs... you didn't even bother to invite me huh".

Chen rolled his eyes at him, baffling Baekyung. He frowned in a cute way with his lips but he just sat on the other side next to Sehun, who began to continue his conversation now, "I heard her by chance talking about her relationship with him... and it seems that for some reason she is forced or not comfortable Chen... so I think I have a chance to try again".

Baekyung opened his mouth in shock, but Chen remained calm, trying to calmly absorb what he had heard. "If your heart tells you it's true... then who am I to stop you?... do whatever you see is right", Chen said calmly as he stood up again after another customer came in.

* * *

Yoon's Pov:

"I'm saying you tell him about it... isn't he the one who asked you to tell him about anything that's going on with you if it doesn't make you feel comfortable... I think there is some explanation for these pictures because they came from an unknown source Yoon", Ney-hee advised me.

We are now sitting in a cafeteria near the university. I feel some guilt eating me every passsing second for letting Jun-woo waits outside, but I wanted some time to talk to Ney-hee face to face, and it seemed to really work for me.

"You're right... ignoring is not a solution anymore... I'll tell him as soon as I get to the mansion"? I resolved, but my resolve fluctuated between doubt and disappointment. I don't want to hear something I don't want to hear. My feelings are affected by him a lot and I can't reveal them because I'm stupid and coward too. I don't even know if I have the right to be upset about the pictures but what if they are real or taken recently?

There's no point in asking myself questions, instead I'll take courage and talk to Jungkook. enough ignoring everything. I'm a cowardly fool.

After talking for a while, I decided I had to finally go home and face what's bothering me.

We got into the car, and John-woo drove off immediately, but I noticed that there are black luxurious cars behind us in the same shape as ours, and I knew that they are Jungkook's men. I scoffed mockingly at this behavior.

I thought he said he trusted me? But he still oversells his men when I'm not with him.

Note: Listen to "Mic Drop" by BTS for a better experience.

Author's Pov:

"So what do you say Ki-moon... will you give us the area quietly?", Taehyung asked in a calm but menacing tone. He's sitting calmply in the silk sofa while playing with his phone. The man's eyes are focusing only on the phone which is between Taehyung playful hands.

"Please don't kill me", cried a woman begging for her life to be spared. This sound is coming from Taehyung's phone, which he is playing with in his hands, while its screen is visible to the man sitting in front of him, and sweat is already pouring from his forehead.

The man's trembling eyes finally headed towards Taehyung's murderous gaze. "Even if your wife survives, she'll know about that you're cheating on her... at least that's better, don't you think?", Taehyung said while smirking mischievously.

"Wha-what shou-should I do", the man stammered as he remained frozen in the chair.

Taehyung sneered and then he replied coldly while putting his phone in his pocket while the man's gaze turned to the phone nervously, "I already told you Ki-moon".

Taehyung puased then he uttered again "did you really think we forgot about you and the debt you owe us?... you know very well that my boss is a person who never forget". He paused few seconds then he added smirking, "or forgive".

The man fell terrified in the floor when he heard Jungkook's name. He looked at Taehyung with teary eyes and then he stammered again in fear, "ple-please... lea-leave my wife out of this and I'll do anything... olease I beg".

Taehyung looked at him in disgust and then said in a furious tone, "you're dirty traitor bastard... why would you care about your wife then huh".

Taehyung suddenly stood up and then the man stood up too from the floor panicking and begging him more, "please... please... I accept... I accept... please tell them to leave my wife alone". Taehyung pierced him with a piercing gaze as he is solemnly standing in front of the humiliated man.

"That's good Ki-moon... but it won't save you from bankruptcy because all your possessions are now ours to pay off your debts with", Taehyung said as he headed towards the stairs which are shining with golden metal. The man followed him, trembling in his steps, and then he asked stuttering, "wh-what about m-my wife?".

Taehyung paused at the beginning of the stairs, then he gavr him cold, dangerous glare while smirking slightly.

"We'll release her when the procedures are over... why the rush Ki-moon... you really don't pay attention to your actions huh?", Taehyung replied in a sarcastic manner and thenhe continued his walk while whistling and singing in a low voice.

As he walked out of the man's luxurious mansion, he nodded to one of his men, and seconds later his men shot all of Ki-moon's men in their legs who were kneeling disarmed in front of Taehyung's men's control.

Half an hour ago, Taehyung made a surprise attack on the mansion of one of Jungkook's ex-partners, the same man Taehyung was just threatening now.

Taehyung pulled his phone out of his pocket as he ran a hand through his soft locks of hair, pulling them back even more to expose his forhead.

Taehyung: Jimin... Jungkook isn't answering his phone... I've been calling him for 6 hours and he's not answering.

Jimin: I also called him but he didn''t answer... I even called Hoseok hyung and he told me that he left the company in the afternoon and he doesn't know where he went because he left his meeting before it even ended... it's not his habit.

Taehyung: Do you think something happened?

Jimin: I don't know... I only know as much as you only about Jackson.

Taehyung nodded and then he turned around to his main bodyguard beckoning for him to come out of the courtyard of the man's mansion before him.

Taehyung: Anyway, everything's done and it's settled with Ki-moon and we've taken over the area... we're ready to receive our weapons tonight... you have to go to Jungkook's mansion and tell him this because I'll be waiting for his signal and orders tonight.

Jimin: Don't worry... I'll take care of it and find him and talk to him before the mission's time... don't worry.. he's probably just busy now.

Taehyung: I'm not worried I know how accurate he is... but it bothered me when he didn't answer my calls... there's no convincing reason why he wouldn't respond at such a critical time... make sure you talk to him Jimin before Midnight.

And so the call ended. Taehyung turned around to take one last look at the mansion and then he lowered his eyes to look at Ki-moon's fallen men one by one groaning at their feet. He smirked and then he made his way towards the large gate of the mansion.

Someone a street away is watching him from afar with murderous glare.

"So it's Kim Taehyung as I expected, not Jeon", he whispered to himself, then he continued sipping his cup of coffee.

He turned to the owner of the shop and then he said eagerly, "take it man... don't let it break". Suddenly, he threw the cup at the owner, as if it was a normal thing to be thrown to catch. After the man grabbed the cup with difficulty, Jackson said to him, "I really like the coffee served on the streets... keep up the work man".

Jackson threw a handful of money at the man and left immediately after his main guard gave him a signal, that Taehyung and his men left completely in front of Ki-moon's mansion.

"I won't let my coming to Busan go in vain... wait for my reply Jeon", Jackson said to himself as he got into his car.

He straightened himself in the luxurious backseat of his luxury car and said, "Min-jun... do you think Yoon liked the surprise I sent her yesterday?"; The young man didn't find anything to say, but he answered hastily in order not to disrespect his boss, "I don't really know boss".

Jackson chuckled and then HE added, "Isn't your name's meaning is handsome and gentle?... that's right, you are... but why are you so clumsy, boy?".

"I'm sorry boss", his main guard quickly apologized. "Head us to our backup destination", Jackson commanded now seriously.

* * *

Jackson entered the nightclub, his sharp eyes looking straight at his target and the reason for his coming here. The girl who's swaying her hips on the dance floor.

"Seems like she's having fun as always", he said to Min-jun.

Suddenly the girl'e eyes fell on his eyes and she stopped immediately glaring at him. "Look how she's giving me a dangerous glares of a savage cat Min-jun", Jackson added chuckling.

She advanced towards him with quick steps, as if she4s going to pounce on him at any moment. "What are you doing here, huh?... wasn't I clear last time?", She said to him angrily, but he's standing completely calm, which provoked her even more.

"I didn't come for the same reason honey".

Flashback:

"Wah... calm down girl", said Jackson as he stood behind an angry Momo, who's destroying everything her hand could touch in her nightclub. "What do you want... Jackson Wang".

"I want a night", Jackson answered directly. Of course Momo wasn't surprised because she is used to a situation like this. "Why do you think I want that, huh?", Momo sneered.

"Isn't that what you were just offering Jeon half an hour ago?", Jackson replied asking, making Momo's eyes widen in shock.

She wrapped her arms around her chest and then she spoke, "are you spying on me?". "Let's just say I'm interested in Jeon this time... but since I came... I wanted to greet you".

Momo rolled her eyes in sarcasm and then she added, "is this your greeting?... bastard".

End of flashback.

Present moment:

"This time I really came to take what you were offering Jeon", Jackson said seriously this time as he grabbed the glass of wine from the waiter's hands. Momo raised her eyebrows at him and then she said, "follow me... without your men".

Momo first walked towards a private hallway, heading towards a private room that seemed to be private for her meetings while Jackson followed her with only Min-jun behind him.

Before Jackson entered the hallway, he placed his glass of wine on a counter in front of him and walked on.

He entered the room first, but Momo's man standing in front of the door didn't let Min-jun in and he pushed him rudely.

Jackson immediately turned to the huge guard, and in seconds he broke his neck causing him to fall in the floor, a lifeless body that made a huge sound when he fell.

Shocked, Momo turned around and then she yelled in annoyance, "YAAAAH JACKSON YOU JERK... THAT WAS AMONG MY BEST MEN".

Jackson turned to her and put his hands in his trouser pockets as if nothing had happened. Then he smirked and said, "Oops... but now he's a corpse". he turned towards his men and commanded, "Min-jun... come in".

Momo rolled her eyes again at him and thenshe signaled her men in the room to lower their guns.

Momo sat first on the red silk sofa, then Jackson quietly sat on the opposite sofa. "Let's talk... what were you saying?", Momo asked very seriously now.

"I want to make a deal... I want that specific area where Jeon was going to do his bussiness in".

* * *

Note: Listen to "I Believe" by Younha for a better experience.

The fancy clock on the wall of Jungkook's room that Yoon was looking at indicated nine o'clock at night. Where was she trying to focus on the laptop in order to stydy but she's thinking about Jungkook instead and what she would say to him when he arrive.

"Why didn't he come home when I wanted to talk to him... that's a bad sign, isn't it?... I guess I'll be waiting for him downstairs", Yoon whispered to herself, then she immediately shut down the laptop and stood up.

With heavy steps, she descended the stairs towards the door to the living room. But before she stepped any further forward through the doorway of the room, she froze in place and her heart raced in a way she had never felt before.

She tightened her hand on her phone, which she's holding in her hand, out of shock.

She saw Jungkook.

The same Jungkook who confessed to her.

He had just grabbed the elbow of the girl who's standing in front of him while he's sitting on the couch with his head raised contemplating her beauty and smiling at her like an idiot who's madly into her.

A wide grin that doesn't leave his face, exposing to her his bunny teeth. He contemplates her as if he's really enchanted by her beauty. Yoon is observing what's her eyes are seeeing right now.

A beautiful girl with Jungkook looking at him. She's wearing an elegant blue dress while he's still in his luxurious suit.

Suddenly, in those seconds, he pulled her body towards him by her wrist to bring her down to his level, bringing their faces closer, and then he said very softly and calmly as if he's in cloud nine, "I love you".

Yoon gulped harshly, containing both of her breathe and tears. A sharp pain in her heart is stinging her.

She can no longer see. Those few seconds shattered her to pieces. That's why she quickly turned back, heading towards the direction she came from. Feeling it's enough of seeing this view in front of her eyes.

Jimin is walking in the hallway the moment Yoon turned her heels to walk in his direction. He was about to enter the living room when Yoon suddenly turned around and almost bumped into him. "Hey Yoon-ah", Jimin said kindly but she only glanced at him before running off.

Jimin turned towards her in confusion, staring at her actions, then he scratched his neck and turned around again to enter the living room.

Seeing what Yoon saw, he immediately stopped in his place, frozen.

To be continued...
___________________________________________________

Updated on: 29/05/2023

Heey lovely readers...

I'm back. So sorry for keeping you waiting me for so long.

Hope you liked this chapter.

I'm trying to keep it up for you huh.

Please vote and comment.

I purple you 💜 and see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 63.8K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
596K 36.3K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
89.4K 3.4K 18
怊"How dare you show up here?", you asked boiling with anger. He looked at you and lifted one eyebrow. "I warned you-", he said and before you could...