All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋42. Peripeteia🦋

527 31 16
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

A man knocked at our door while I was bathing. He said he was ordered to deliver food to us. Cautiously I dressed up myself.

But before Pete could grab the plate, that man opened the food cover and took a gun which was hidden there instead of food. Then he did the unthinkable. He pointed his gun direct at Pete's face.

NOOOOOOO!

Time froze for me. The nightmare I always wished not to happen is happening.

I immediately pulled out my gun which was in my shirt to shoot that bastard. I don't care about killing a person as my first instinct was to save Pete from him.

But before I do it, I hear gunfire and I see him falling with blood oozing out from his forehead.

I saw the man who held his gun towards Pete falling to the ground dead by headshot.

What's happening here???

I thought and plunged towards Pete who was frozen seeing a dead body in front of him.

Whatever I don't care.

I pulled him under me to the side of the bed. The next thing I heard is all the glass windows of the room shattering.

Are we under attack or what? Why are they doing this? The main question is WHO is doing this?

My thoughts were distracted when Pete groaned under me. That's when I noticed the white shirt Pete was wearing was soaked in blood in the upper part.

The bullet that shot the man in front of him pierced his shoulder. The wound was not so deep but it may cause some blood loss.

Tears covered my eyesight seeing him in pain. The nightmare of my life. But I have an important task now. That is taking Pete out of this cottage safely.

It's not the first time I am attacked and I think I can manage even if it is a hundred men against me. But I am not alone. I have to take care of Pete who is injured.

Yes, I had always known Pete would be my strength as well as my weakness.

Shit, I again regret listening to Pete and not bringing any bodyguards with us. At least I should have brought some machine guns with me. All I have is a pistol.

As the sounds of gunfire showed it is all from snipers, there is a possibility that the attackers are a little far from us. Using this time I have to take him out of the cottage safely.

Pete.... Pete, will you be able to walk?

I asked hoping he can.

Y...Yes

He answered back to my delight.

I immediately pulled him to stand and held his side and walked through the back door by half carrying his weight. I also made sure that my strength was focused on my lower body, not to press on his shoulder wound.

As I am trained from my childhood for such situations, we came out of the cottage in a few seconds.

We were about to leave but I had other plans. So I made him sit in a safe dark place a little far away and returned what I had to do.

I turned on the gas and left it open. When I came out I heard footsteps indicating that they are inside now.

And all that is left is in their own hands.

I took Pete and started walking a little far away. By this time Pete recovered from the shock he was in. He was able to walk but still, I held him lightly making sure he doesn't fall.

Boooommmmmm

As I expected the entire cottage blew up. The little fire that exits while firing a gun is enough to ignite the gas that is released.

What's that?

Pete asked seeing a smirk on my face when we heard the explosion.

It's their punishment for hurting you, Pete. 

Pete was clearly shocked by my action.  He had seen me as an actor, as a possessive boyfriend, as a horny bastard, a lovable fiance, and as a child who lost his parents at a young age.

But behind all this, there are secrets. The secrets with which I wish I don't hurt Pete. And I don't lose Pete. At any cost.

Do you know who are they?

Don't know Pete.

I shrugged. He pulled away himself from me.

You killed the people you don't know?

Do I need to know them to kill them?

At least you should have saved the first person. Maybe he is innocent.

Who? The person who pointed his gun toward you? Do you know how much I regret not killing him with my hands!

I exploded.

Pete went silent.

Pete, I know this is all new to you. And I know it freaks you out. Seeing a person get shot in the head in front of you is not a casual thing.

I might not look like the same Vegas you know all along, Pete. But I will explain everything to you once we are back.

I took his hands in mine and looked straight into his eyes.

Pete, please trust me. I won't let you get hurt in any way.

Again he answered me with silence. Pete started to walk away but not an angry walk. I too took my steps, looking at all the directions to make sure that we aren't being followed anymore. If we are, I have to kill them too. In front of Pete which I wish I don't do anymore.

I grabbed my phone from the jacket to check whether I can do the necessary.

Fuck! There is no signal still. When will I be able to get it to send an emergency message to the person I have to?

"If I don't, I well do know how the entire Bangkok will be in the fire. "

I can understand Pete is upset. About what? That is husband is a killer? What if he comes to know that I am more like a monster than just a killer.

What will happen if he comes to know the truth about the world he got stuck in? To be frank the world I brought him into.

I pray he doesn't come to know even till the end of my life. But deep down I know the truth will come out one day. But still, I pray to God who will help if he really exists.

Having about ten minutes walk, I felt the vibration in my jacket. Retrieving my phone I saw the message Nop sent me probably three hours ago.

"Possible for the attack. Be safe."

Fuck. I wish I had the signal before that I was able to see this message beforehand.

But it is not late still. I have to inform that person to let him know what happened here. So making Pete sit on a stone to relax, I took my phone and moved far away from him so that he doesn't hear what I am speaking.

I opened my contacts and searched for his name which I thought I would never contact ever in my life.

But when I was about to call him, I felt a strong pain in the back of my head.

Feeling the unbearable pain I turned back and saw a man covered from head to toe in black. He was having the rod with which he probably hit me.

And a little far away another man was grabbing Pete's collar who was struggling to run to me.

Pete's struggle and his panicked voice calling out my name with worry was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

_

_

_

I slowly opened my eyes blinking and trying to figure out where was i.

It was an empty room with no windows to show where I was or what time it is. But all I know is my head was bandaged and my wounds were taken care of. So they want me alive.

At the same time, I was tied to the chair and a table in front of me. And a little lamp was in the lamp facing me.

After adjusting to the little light, I was able to see the door in the corner of the room which I expect to open in a few seconds.

Bang!

The door opened with force.

"Gosh! I must have watched many movies"  I thought to myself.

A man probably who attacked me came in and stood safely in the dark so that I wasn't able to see his face.

Woke up?

That man asked me with a smirk on his face.

Yes, you motherfucker!

I spat out my angry words.

Where is Pete?

.....

No answer from him. He stood still.

Is he safe?

.....

What did you do to him, you bastard?

....

There was no answer. As they want something from me I know they will keep Pete safe. They will use him as leverage to make me give them whatever they want. And I have to use that time to send the message and stay safe.

So I changed my question this time.

So what do you want from me?

I asked cutting out all the unnecessary conversations like why did hit me or whom do you work for.

Do you know? This is why I like you, Vegas. I know you talk business.

Enough. Tell me.

I said sternly losing patience. I want to send the message before they do something. And I can search for a way only when he leaves me alone.

I want to know about the person you wanted to contact, Vegas.

What?

I asked trying to cover the shock in my face.

Whom are you talking about? I don't know anything.

I said trying to play the fool. But his next words made me freeze.

Nice try, vegas. But I want to know about Khun Decha,
YOUR FATHER!

(A.n - For those who are confused who is Khun Decha. As said in the earlier chapters he is introduced to us as Vegas' caregiver in the orphanage where he grew up. He was considered as a fatherly figure by all around Vegas which he truly is.

Then why Vegas had to act like a person without a family? Why did Decha act like a caregiver to Vegas? And who are those who kidnapped Vegas and Pete? Why do they want to know about Decha?

We know Decha calls Vegas Doudou. We also saw another person calling him Doudou. Any guess of who that person may be?🤔)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...
23K 1.4K 40
Macau was facing a tough decision. He had to choose between two options, both of which had their consequences. On one hand, he could keep quiet and r...
210K 8.8K 60
Vegas and Pete ff. This is my own idea and does not follow the same story as the novel or the series. (Some things might have appeared in the series...
14K 665 4
Vegas and Pete's relationship was never an easy one neither when Pete was in safe house nor after Pete resigned for the main family.... They have man...