Billionaire Ex-husband's Baby

Door Lypstical

Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ev... Meer

Chapter 1 - Unhappy
Chapter 2 - The Divorce
Chapter 3 - Celebrating the Divorce
Chapter 4 - Unhappy That She's Happy
Chapter 5 - Moving Out
Chapter 6 - Frustration
Chapter 7 - Disgusted
Chapter 8 - Reactions
Chapter 9 - A Mess
Chapter 10 - Only for the Baby
Chapter 11 - Twisting the Truth
Chapter 12 - Gorgeous Ex-wife
Chapter 13 - Witnessing Some Tension
Chapter 14 - A Woman's Seduction
Chapter 15 - Enough
Chapter 16 - Jealous
Chapter 17 - The Pictures
Chapter 18 - A Moment Like No Other
Chapter 19 - Uncontrollable Rage
Chapter 20 - The Hospital
Chapter 21 - Mother and Son
Chapter 22 - My Son
Chapter 23 - Best Friends
Chapter 24 - Feels Like Goodbye
Chapter 25 - Thinking About You
Chapter 26 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 27 - The Groom's Decision
Chapter 28 - Heartless
Chapter 29 - Standing Up To Her
Chapter 30 - Emotional Vulnerability
Chapter 31 - Feelings
Chapter 32 - Broken Bond
Chapter 33 - Longing For Your Lips
Chapter 34 - Confessions
Chapter 35 - Burning Desire
Chapter 36 - Tonight
Chapter 38 - A Man Who Protects
Chapter 39 - The Last Straw
Chapter 40 - True Colors
Chapter 41 - My Mother
Chapter 42 - The Suffering
Chapter 43 - Hope
Chapter 44 - Unexpected
Chapter 45 - Never Again
Chapter 46 - Loss
Chapter 47 - Family

Chapter 37 - Passionate

6.1K 198 3
Door Lypstical

As Olivia stood still, knowing pretty well that Ethan was on the other side of the door and had made sure no phone call would come between them, she contemplated whether or not to open the door and in the end, she chose to wait.

Just then, the door slowly pushed open from the outside and as he set his eyes on her in her silky nightgown, he walked in and she instantly took a few steps back.

Without saying a word to each other, he closed the door behind him, locked it, then turned on the light. It was then that she noticed he had already taken off his jacket.

As he took another step forward, she took a step back and only wanting her close, he suddenly held onto her hand and pulled her closer, his hands gently resting on her waist as they looked into each other's eyes.

With their hearts racing, their closeness broke into a passionate kiss as he held onto the silky robe and pulled it downwards, then immediately held onto the straps of her dress and started to pull them down. Right before he could pull them down further, his lips moved to the nape of her neck, his caresses making her moan.

When he finally took off her silky dress, he placed his hands on her thighs as he lowered his head to her breasts, swirling his tongue around her erect and sensitive nipple. Already experiencing heightened sensitivity, she moaned loudly as she shut her eyes, running her hands through his hair as the sensation between her legs ignited.

While deep in the pleasure of his tongue on her nipple, she gasped when she felt his strong hands on her butt. Slowly, he moved his hands along her butt while still stimulating her breasts, her nipples only becoming harder and awakening her desire for more.

He then brought his hands up to her waist only to gently slide them lower into her panties, directly grabbing her butt, teasing her as if moving his fingertips to the front.

As he continued to tease her with his hands, he straightened up to kiss her on the lips, her hands unbuttoning his shirt until she took it off.

Just when she was about to kiss his chest, he suddenly lifted her, making her breath hitch at the feeling of his hands on her thighs.

When he was on the bed with her while still holding onto her thighs, she wrapped her legs around his waist as they stayed glued to each other's lips.

As his body gently rubbed against her nipples, her moans filling his ears, he ran his hands down to her hips then raised his upper body. Not wanting to pull away from his lips, she raised her upper body, only for him to hold onto her breasts as he made her lie flat on her back.

Having full control, he gently rubbed his fingers along her erect nipples as he left a trail of kisses along her neck and middle of her chest.

When he got to the hem of her panties, she watched him in anticipation as she was certain of what was to come, only for him to move his hands along her hips as he made her spread her legs. He then caressed her inner thighs and her moans got louder, the sensation of his warm breath making her shut her eyes and drop her head to the side.

As he had his lips still on her inner thighs, he ran two fingers along the middle of her panties and stopped right at the entrance to poke it with one finger. She raised her head to look down in anticipation and moaned even more, but he only teased her with his motions.

He then poked at her entrance over her panties once again and when he moved up to her clit, he slowly rubbed his fingers and smirked when he saw how hard she bit her lip, wanting more than just getting teased.

Finally wanting to please her more, he held onto the hem of her panties from the hips and the moment she felt a pull down motion, she raised her hips, enough to communicate to him just how much she longed for more, just as he did.

Once he had her panties on the floor, he marveled at the beauty of her naked body and stroked her hips a few times as he brought his head closer between her legs. He then held onto her thighs and brought them together to push them back towards her face, then stuck out his tongue and let it slide along her lips which were now tightly together, separating as the tip of his tongue moved along them.

Olivia's moans turned louder when she felt the tip of Ethan's tongue on her clit and before she could delight in that pleasure, he slid his tongue downward and licked her entrance, making her raise her head like she could see him, even though she could only see his strong hands holding her legs together in place.

It became harder to lie flat on her back with all the pleasure, especially when his tongue penetrated her entrance. She held onto the sheets at the warm and slippery sensation of his tongue as he had it in and out. He then spread her legs open to have more access to her clit and he spread it more with his fingers to expose it, then flicked his slippery tongue on it.

"Shit!" she whispered with a sexy moan.

As her pleasure intensified, holding onto the sheets was no longer enough so she placed her hands on top of his head as she watched him and then, she gyrated her hips in his face.

Finding her movements arousing, he stopped flicking his tongue and let her take control.

When her legs began to shake, she could no longer grind and that was when he took over, flicking his tongue faster than before and as she approached orgasm, she couldn't take it and held back her scream as she held onto his head to push him away. Wanting to hear her let it out, he held onto her thighs with his head right between, then flicked his tongue on her clit until he felt it erect and she moaned loudly as her whole body shook in pleasure.

Then, he set her legs free as they dropped on the bed, still a bit shaky from her orgasm. With a slightly arched back as she breathed hard, her hard nipples poked out more and he rubbed against one of them as he brought his other hand between her legs, sliding his finger along her wet and slippery lips.

The moment he slid his finger all the way up to her erect clit, her body twitched and she instantly moved back as she brought her thighs together, her throbbing clit causing her more sensitivity than she could handle.

For a few seconds, she closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure, her body feeling alive again.

Then she felt his hands on her knees, spreading her legs to get between. When she opened her eyes and looked down at him, he had already taken his pants off and her eyes landed on his firm and huge dick, moving on its own with every breath he took.

Aligning himself between her legs, he supported his body weight with a hand that rested on one side of her body as the other one held onto his dick, slowly sliding his tip along her slippery lips and she groaned.

"Don't....." she whispered impatiently.

"What is it?" he whispered as he rested his forehead against hers, teasing her more with his tip.

"Y-" before she could even utter a single word, her mouth hung open with a sensual gasp as she felt his tip slide in and as it went deeper, she stretched out more and when he was close to being all the way inside, he suddenly thrust and she moaned in pleasure. He equally groaned at the tightness and once he began to continuously thrust, she scrunched her face.

The bed gently squeaked and he looked down at her breasts which bounced around with every thrust.

Finally feeling each other the way they desired, she placed her hands on his back, softly moaning as he stimulated the right spot inside of her.

It had been a while since he had been inside of her and the tightness made him pick up his pace but remained gentle, her wetness making it easy for him to slip in and out.

Right when she was close to her climax, he pulled out, leaving her feeling empty for a few seconds but not long after that, he flipped her over and had her on her knees in a sitting position as he got closer behind her and thrust upward into her, then placed his hands gently on her tender breasts.

She pushed her arms back and wrapped them around his neck as she arched her back and looked at him from the side, her eyes half closed in pleasure and seeing her look at him the way she did, he kissed her a few times but she struggled to kiss him back, especially with every deep thrust into her.

When his thrusts turned more rapid, the bed squeaked more and her mouth hung open the whole time but no sound could be heard. Then, she shut her eyes as she finally let out a high pitched but low moan which only got louder as she clenched tighter around his dick. The sensation only gave him more pleasure and he groaned as he nibbled on her ear.

As she approached her climax, he noticed that her knees were about to give up on her but he rested his arm over her collarbone for support, thrusting faster than ever before. Once she orgasmed, her body became shaky and he stopped thrusting to caress her neck.

With shaky breathing, the pleasure of her orgasm still rushing through her, she looked back at him and they shared a tongue kiss, both covered in sweat.

Not yet the end of their passionate night together, he placed her back on the bed to align himself between her legs and they intertwined their fingers as he thrust into her, kissing each other as they moaned against each other's lips.

~

When morning came, Ethan was the first to open his eyes and he slowly dropped his head to the side to watch the beauty next to him.

Olivia had only covered half her lower body, leaving her upper body exposed as she lay on her side.

Wanting to get the hair that covered her face out of the way, he stretched his hand but right when it reached her, she groaned and held onto it.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, having an even deeper connection with her after their passionate night together after a while and for the first time, with love between them.

When she opened her eyes and tried to get closer to him, she hissed at the soreness all over her body and he jokingly pointed out that had she been working out like him, she wouldn't have felt that way. He then moved his face closer and kissed her on the cheek.

As she felt his lips, she closed her eyes and held onto him, the joy of being back in the arms of the only man she had ever been with bringing a smile to her face.

"Last night was beautiful," he said.

"Yes, but you stopped me when I wanted to get on my knees," she said suggestively.

The thought of it instantly excited him. "In that case," he said, smirking as he held onto the covers, "let's go."

When he pushed the covers aside and looked down at himself, she set her eyes on his erection and lightly smacked him. "Hey!" she said.

"I've changed my mind. You can always get on your knees and use those pretty lips of yours later," he said, nibbling on her ear as he got closer to her and held onto her thigh after positioning her on her side.

After they were passionately in each other's arms that morning, she rested her head on his chest as she trailed her fingers along his abs as she asked for the details of how his meeting the previous evening was.

As he described to her the positive feedback he had received from them, she could see the joy on his face and was glad it was all going according to his plan. He was determined to make his company grow.

Just as he was getting to the end of it, her phone began to ring and she ignored it the first few times.

When it rang again, she attempted to get out of bed but struggled so he told her he would bring it to her.

She watched as he moved around with nothing on, showing off his sculpted physique and it made her lips curve into a smile. As he held onto her phone, he smirked at her since he could see her staring.

Then, his smile suddenly faded and he clenched his jaw with narrowed eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked, forcing herself to sit up.

"Why is Pete calling you?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.5M 228K 66
He needs a heir for him to acquire his grandfather's property and he wants it without getting into any relationship or marriage. After trying everyth...
1M 27.5K 35
Amy Green knew she was too good for Ethan Harris. She knew falling in love with a hot millionaire like him was stupid. She knew Ethan falling for her...
550K 11.7K 48
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚 "I swear to fuck I'm not looking after that Satan spawn" Ethan spits tapping his pen on the desk as I cradle the baby on my lap to make su...
1M 21.1K 28
"Dia, do you still love me?" He asked again as I gave up breathing fast from anger. "You divorced me, you kicked me out, you did all that crap to me...