[Quick travel] The host is OO...

By Jeassafae

This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and... More

Chapter 1 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master
2
3-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-22[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 Small blood bag
2-5
6-10
11-15[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 Domineering Young Handsome Young Master Jiao
2-5
6-10[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1: The Little Pet in the Palm of the Doomsday Boss
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-17[๐Ÿ”š
Chapter 1 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?
2-5
6-10
11-14[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Female of the Beast House
6-10
11-16[end ๐Ÿ”š
Chapter 1 Do you like me
2
3-5
6-10
11-12[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-18
real world [1-10]
The first chapter three-inch ramie (1)
The second chapter three-inch ramie (2)

2-5

640 14 0
By Jeassafae

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 The Little Female of the Beast House

    "Don't touch it, it will burn you."

    Gu Zhu grabbed the man's hand to check, with a surprised expression on his face, he clearly saw that the man's hand had already been put into the fire, why there was no wound on his hand, Not even a little redness.

    The man withdrew his hand, his face was a little red, but his skin was really dark, and he couldn't tell he was shy.

    Seeing that the man was not injured, Gu Zhu didn't hold on to his hand any longer. He turned the branch over and asked with his chin in his hand, "Did you save me?" The man nodded

    .

    Gu Zhu asked again: "Then when you found me, did you see a big snake? It was a big one."

    Gu Zhu gestured while talking, a trace of panic appeared in her eyes.

    The man's eyes were dim, and he shook his head under the expectant eyes of the young man, and then saw that the person in front of him immediately became emotional.

    Gu Zhu poked her finger on the ground, probably because the big snake thought he was dead after he passed out, and another giant crocodile filled his stomach and looked down on him for his little flesh, and threw him anywhere, only to be picked up by the man in front of him.

    Thinking of this, Gu Zhu showed a grateful smile to the man in front of him: "Thank you for saving me." The

    man looked at him, his throat rolled up and down, shook his head and whispered: "No need."

    Gu Zhu looked at him: "You You're not dumb!"

    The man stared at him and nodded.

    During the question-and-answer session, the meat on the fire was also roasted, and the aroma of the fat made the mouth water. Although the color didn't look very good, it was still good to fill the stomach.

    Gu Zhu scratched the meat a few more times with a knife to make sure that the inside was fully cooked before taking it out and blowing it by her mouth.

    "Huh...huh..."

    The tip of his tongue was stretched out to test the temperature, Gu Zhu's tears were streaming down from the heat, he stuck out his tongue in a "shihashiha" way to dissipate heat, and didn't notice the faint smile in the man's eyes.

    This is a little female, not yet an adult, really cute, but I don't know if he has set a future partner.

    The man's gaze was too hot to be ignored, Gu Zhu pinched the branch and tilted her head: "What's wrong?"

    The man looked at him fixedly.

    Gu Zhu looked at the man, then at the meat skewer in his hand, and said "Oh" clearly, he handed the meat skewer in front of the man, and asked, "Do you... want to eat?" The

    man froze for a moment, as if he hadn't expected The young man would ask him, but he didn't react for a while, and just nodded according to the wish in his heart.

    Then, a piece of meat with a slightly charred surface and a smell of fat was handed over to his hand.

    He saw the little female with a beautiful smile and said in a gentle voice: "Here."

    The man took the meat and swallowed it whole Jujube chewed a few mouthfuls and then swallowed, Gu Zhu's eyes widened.

    He was a little surprised: "Aren't you hot?"

    The man shook his head.

    After eating the barbecue, Gu Zhu saw sharply that the man was trying to cut off the other side of the wild boar's belly for him, and quickly shook her hand: "No, I'm full.

    " The fishy smell of pigs is really unpleasant.

    The man took a serious look at him, and then slowly cut off the edible meat from the wild boar, and threw the pig's internal organs and skeleton farther away to prevent the wild beast from following the smell.

    Gu Zhu watched him knead tough hay into a rope, hoisted up the pieces of meat and held them in his hands, and said to Gu Zhu, "Go." After the man finished speaking, he walked out of the cave first

    . Gritting his teeth, he followed.

    He is not familiar with the place here, if he encounters any large wild animals again, he will be powerless to resist, so he might as well follow this man who looks very strong.

    Since he was willing to save a stranger in the wild, he must have good intentions.

    After walking all the way for a long time, the soles of Gu Zhu's feet were covered with blisters. He gritted his teeth and didn't let out a sound. Qiqi is still updating the system. He doesn't know where Luo Bai is. There is no one he can act like a spoiled child. ...

    Gu Zhu felt a little wronged, but she still insisted.

    "What's your name?"

    The man raised his hand and put aside the huge fern, and replied, "Mang Hei, my name is Mang Hei."

    Gu Zhu nodded, and then continued, "Then where are we going?"

    "Back to the tribe."

    The tribe...

    Gu Zhu pursed his lower lip, he stepped over the exposed tree roots carefully, and followed Mang Hei's pace.

    The man was much taller than him. Gu Zhu's body was about 1.8 meters this time, but the man in front of him seemed to be more than 2 meters taller, a head and a half taller than him.

    They walked for a long time, and the road was boring. Gu Zhu's nature as a student of the Agricultural University was revealed. He looked here and there curiously, and even reached out to pick those green branches and leaves.

    "Huh? It's sweet potato vines."

    In the haystack not far away, the unique shape of the leaves of the plants attracted the young man's attention. He wanted to go over and have a look, but the man walked very fast and walked a long way.

    "That... Mang Hei!"

    Mang Hei turned to look at him.

    Gu Zhu trotted forward, pointed to the place where sweet potato vines grew, and asked in consultation, "Can I go there and have a look?"

    Mang Hei didn't speak, Gu Zhu thought he disagreed, and lowered his head a little depressed.

    "Yes."

    Mang Hei nodded, walked to where Gu Zhu pointed and stood up, and said, "What are you going to do?"

    Gu Zhu smiled in surprise, he ran over, squatted down and carefully observed the leaves and stems in front of him After making sure it was a sweet potato, he took out a knife and dug it down.

    Mang Hei tilted his head, he didn't understand the young man's movements, but he squatted down very naturally, grabbed those sweet potato vines with one hand, and pulled them out.

    The soil was turned, and sweet potatoes as big as two fists were uprooted one by one, and some were left in the mud to reveal a little point.

    Gu Zhu was pleasantly surprised to remove the dirt wrapped outside, and broke it hard.

    It's normal, not broken.

    Young people do not believe in evil, continue to break.

    ...still not broken.

    There was a smile in Mang Hei's eyes, he took the sweet potato from Gu Zhu's hand, and with both hands, there was a crisp "pop", the sweet potato became two pieces, exposing the yellow flesh inside.

    Gu Zhu looked eagerly at the sweet potato in Mang Hei's hand, and asked cautiously: "Yes, can you give me half?"

    Mang Hei nodded, and stuffed both pieces of sweet potato into the young man's hand.

    "It's all for you."

    Gu Zhu was a little dumbfounded, he took half of it, picked out a little pulp and tasted it, it was sweet without a trace of bitterness, and it was sweeter than the sweet potato in the previous life.

    Thinking that he is penniless now, that his backpack and supplies are all thrown in the cave of the giant crocodile, and he only has a Swiss knife for self-defense, Gu Zhu does not want to give up these sweet potatoes.

    In addition to the fruits under the soil, sweet potato vines are also an excellent food material, which has the effect of clearing away heat and stopping bleeding, so take it with you in case of emergency.

    After thinking it over, Gu Zhu and Mang Hei said, "Can I take some sweet potatoes on the road?"

    "Sweet potatoes?"

    Mang Hei blinked, and frowned when he saw what Gu Zhu was holding in his hand, and said, "Are you Are you talking about sweet potatoes? Although they are delicious, they are poisonous."

    Sweet potatoes?

    That should be what the world is called.

    "Poison?"

    Mang Hei nodded: "Someone in our tribe had abdominal pain and vomiting after eating this, and it took a long time to recover."

    Gu Zhu looked at the sweet potato in his hand and thought for a while, then said: "Where are we called sweet potato? It is a very delicious crop. This is eaten cooked. If eaten raw, it will cause abdominal pain." Mang Hei

    looked Looking at him, his eyes were obscure, but he nodded obediently. Seeing that Gu Zhu still had the idea of bringing these sweet potatoes, he took the initiative to hold some in his hand.

    Seeing his upright action, Gu Zhu hurriedly pulled him back: "Wait a minute."

    Mang Hei looked at him puzzled, "Didn't you want this?"

    Gu Zhu smiled helplessly: "Yes, let's use something to pretend , or you won’t be able to carry much.”

    He took off his thin coat, knotted the corners of the clothes, put the sweet potatoes dug out of the ground in and fixed them with his sleeves, and a simple small package was ready.

    Although I feel sorry for my coat, there is nothing I can do about it.

    The clothes on Gu Zhu's body obviously attracted Mang Hei's attention. Although he was a little curious at the beginning, Mang Hei was stunned when he saw the action of using clothes to pack.

    The best animal hides in their tribe are not as smooth as the clothes on the youth, let alone have a beautiful color.

    Gu Zhu hugged the sweet potato in his arms and smiled happily, so he didn't notice that a certain native creature pinched his shirt with his fingers, making a hole in the corner of the clothes.

    After seeing the hole, Manghei was a little at a loss. He stood with his hands behind his back, as if he had done something wrong.

    Gu Zhu followed the man's gaze and saw the hole in the clothes, and said calmly: "It's nothing, it's just a piece of clothing."

    Mang Hei only felt that he had done something wrong, so he took the initiative to take the big bag from the young man's arms, He walked forward without saying a word.

    The man's mood was visible to the naked eye, and Gu Zhu looked amused from behind, obviously looking at such a big and fierce man, but unexpectedly his temper was so honest.

    With this episode, Gu Zhu also temporarily ignored the pain in the soles of her feet, and passed two days in the forest without knowing it, and at noon on the third day, they walked out of the dense jungle.

    The scene in front of him gradually became wider, and a tribe inhabited by humans appeared in front of Gu Zhu.

    It was a very high mountain. A winding road was carved from the foot of the mountain to the top of the mountain. There were stone caves on the side of the road. Men and women in animal skin skirts were lighting fires and cooking at the entrances of the caves.

    Gu Zhu followed Manghei up, passing one cave after another, and the people along the road greeted him friendly, and of course some rolled their eyes.

    Manghei didn't stop until he reached the cave on the second floor.

    Gu Zhu glanced at the dark hole and asked, "Is this your house?"

    The man nodded.

    "Then..."

    Gu Zhu wanted to say where he should live, but he didn't have the courage. It was already very embarrassing to come to the tribe with a man. Gu Zhu really couldn't say that in the place where he asked to live with a straight face.

    Mang Hei tightened his hands holding the sweet potato buns, lowered his eyelashes, and whispered, "Stay here."

    ?

    Gu Zhu let out a puzzled "Ah", and did not understand Mang Hei's words.

    "You mean..."

    Mang Hei: "Live here."

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips: "Will it be too much trouble for you?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3 The Beastman's Little Female

    "Actually, just give me a small place to live," Gu Zhu stretched out a finger, and discussed with the stern-faced man in front of him, "I won't live in vain, I will pay the rent." Mang Hei

    tensed Face, the young man in front of him has firm eyes, it is absolutely impossible for him to agree to live in a cave with him, he can't help but feel a little frustrated, there is a look of helplessness in his firm eyes, is he not doing well enough? Why is the little female unwilling to live with him.

    "Is it okay?"

    The young man who is much shorter and thinner than him has firm eyes, and there seems to be a gap between him and the tall man. It is obvious that the two get along very happily. Why does the little female show that she doesn't like him at all? Woolen cloth.

    But the request made by the little female can be satisfied, and there are not no females living alone in the tribe, and this behavior is not out of line.

    It's just...

    "This matter needs to be discussed with the leader, and... in the tribe, only tribesmen are eligible for territory. If you want to live here, you must join the tribe." This is the longest

    sentence a man has said so far. , Gu Zhu looked at him and nodded: "Yes, I can join the tribe."

    Gu Zhu also had some ideas in agreeing so soon. Now everything is unclear, and it is more beneficial to have a strong tribe as a reliance than to be alone many.

    What's more, in this book, the friend of the original owner lived a very high-profile life. If he knew that he was not dead, he would definitely cause trouble.

    Seeing that Gu Zhu agreed to join the tribe, Mang Hei showed a smile on his face. He reached out to pull the young man, but was dodged by the backhand, but Mang Hei was not angry. The little female is delicate, and she should have a temper.

    He retracted his hand naturally, and pointed to the cave at the top: "The leader is there, come with me."

    Seeing that the man was not angry, Gu Zhu was relieved, and he carefully glanced at the man's back, I feel a little bored.

    The way the other party looked at him was too aggressive. Although it was well hidden, sometimes it would be revealed unconsciously.

    This made Gu Zhu feel a little annoyed, he just wanted to find that person, and he didn't want to get too involved with these aborigines, especially emotionally.

    The leader's cave is the largest. At the entrance of the cave, there is a woman sewing fur with bone needles. She saw Mang Hei showing a kind smile: "Mang Hei, are you looking for Meng?" She saw the tall orc

    body Then there was a petite figure with fair skin, who put down the bone needle curiously and walked over.

    Seeing the young man in a white shirt and jeans, the woman's eyes showed surprise. She smiled and walked over to grab Gu Zhu's hand, and was amazed by the soft touch.

    The woman has worked for many years, and her hands are covered with rough calluses. Gu Zhu's hands hurt a little from being scratched by her, but there is still a smile on her face.

    "Hello,"

    he said.

    The woman narrowed her eyes and smiled more gently: "Hi, I'm Hua."

    "Hua, is Xiong Meng there?" Mang Hei stepped forward, standing between Hua and Gu Zhu, and asked in a low voice.

    Hua was stunned for a moment, looked at Manghei who still had a paralyzed face, then looked at the bright little female smiling at her behind her, and burst out laughing.

    "Mang Hei, I'm a female, I won't snatch a little female from you."

    Female?

    little female?

    Gu Zhu looked at Hua with some doubts, and realized that the female she mentioned was referring to her, and the little female was referring to...it seems to be herself...

    but, he is obviously a boy.

    "Manghei, what is a female...?"

    Gu Zhu looked at the man nervously, and he had a bad premonition in his heart.

    Mang Hei pursed his lips and said nothing, his premonition told him that it would be safer not to say anything.

    Although Hua was surprised that Gu Zhu didn't know the most basic gender common sense, she still explained to him: "Didn't your mother tell you? Our orc race is divided into male and female. Male orcs have animal form, and female orcs don't have animal form." , and female orcs have the ability to breed offspring."

    Hua explained in detail, and Gu Zhu's head was buzzing, he only knew a little bit before, but he never knew that there was such a classification.

    Therefore, in Mang Hei's eyes, he was actually eleven female orcs without animal appearance...

    Gu Zhu seemed to be struck by lightning, and her knowledge was a little confused.

    Hua patted Gu Zhu's shoulder comfortingly, and said to Mang Hei: "Meng Hei is inside, you go in."

    Gu Zhu followed Mang Hei in, a man with a strong figure, two statures bigger than Mang Hei The middle-aged man was cutting half a steak, his hands were covered in scarlet blood, he was unshaven, and his movements were very bold.

    When he saw Mang Hei bringing people, he threw the meat steak in his hand onto the huge stone slab, wiped his hand on the tiger skin around his waist, and walked in front of the two.

    "Mang Hei? What do you want me to do?"

    Mang Hei nodded and said, "Gu Zhu joined the tribe and gave him a place to make a nest."

    Xiong Meng nodded: "Yes."

    Mang Hei glanced at him and told Gu Zhu He said "Let's go", regardless of the twitching corners of Xiong Meng's mouth.

    "This stinky snake boy."

    The leader muttered, and continued to pick up the bone knife to cut up the steak.

    Gu Zhu didn't hear these words, he followed the man to a smooth mountain wall, looked at the man pointing to the mountain wall and said: "This will belong to you from now on."

    Gu Zhumo, shaking his fingers Looking at the smooth stone wall with no weeds growing, he said in surprise: "Here?"

    Mang Hei was silent for a while, and said: "I will find someone to dig a hole for you later."

    He rubbed his fingers and turned slightly Overhead: "Come to my house for dinner first in the evening."

    "It doesn't mean anything else, it's just that your house hasn't been dug yet..."

    Gu Zhu withdrew her hand, covered her lips and smiled: "I know, I know, let's lead the way."

    Mang Hei nodded.

    Three seconds later, Gu Zhu was puzzled: "Let's go."

    The man lowered his head, stretched out his finger and pointed behind Gu Zhu.

    Um?

    The young man turned around with some doubts, and then... I rubbed it, and this guy actually chose the location for his digging to be next to his own house, a few steps away.

    Is this guy really as honest as he appears...

    Gu Zhu obediently followed the man into his cave, his simple package was still in the corner.

    "What's for dinner?"

    Gu Zhu pulled out the sweet potato from the package and asked, looking up.

    Mang Hei went to the side and dug out a piece of dark red meat from a large stone basin, and looked at Gu Zhu: "Eat meat." Gu Zhu moved his eyes

    to the dark red piece of meat, sighed, his delicate eyebrows and eyes slightly Drooping, people can't help but want to smooth it out.

    He took the piece of meat, pressed it with his hands, and put it to the tip of his nose to sniff lightly. A sour smell rushed into his nose, which made Gu Zhu retch.

    "This piece of meat is rotten."

    He said, and then looked at Mang Hei very seriously: "You can't eat bad meat, you will get sick."

    Mang Hei pursed his lips and said, "Everyone in the clan eats like this."

    Gu Zhu Sighing, he walked to the side of the stone and sat down, resting his chin on his hands.

    His beautiful big eyes are full of water, his lips are bright red, moist and full, and his face is fair and pearly, which is completely different from the female orcs in the tribe. He is weaker and weaker than them. pretty.

    The beautiful little female lowered her eyelids slightly, pointed at the piece of meat in Manghei's hand with her slender fingers, and said, "Think about it, is there any orc who ate meat of this color and smelled sour? Abdominal pain and diarrhea, and orcs will vomit, and more seriously, they will go into a coma and eventually die."

    This kind of knowledge is the most basic in human society, but in this place where food is relatively scarce, no one notices it at all.

    Mang Hei thought for a while, his face became ugly, and he asked in a low voice: "It is true that some orcs have stomach pains and even died after eating them, most of them are females, and the orcs will be fine after a few days of health." Gu Zhu

    sighed , which is the reason for the low level of social development.

    "Forget it, don't eat this meat, let's eat roasted sweet potatoes."

    Gu Zhu asked Mang Hei to take out the rotten meat and throw it away. On the way, he ran into a tiger from the giant tiger clan, who believed that rotting meat would cause illness and death. After telling him about it, Hu Ben pouted disapprovingly, saying that since Mang Hei didn't want it, he took it away.

    Mang Hei is not a bad person, since people don't believe him, they won't force others to believe him, but such bad things can't be given to him.

    After he dealt with the spoiled meat, Gu Zhu had already built a fire and sold all the chubby sweet potatoes under the firepit.

    At this moment, there is already a little smell coming out.

    Mang Hei moved his nose, his eyes lit up, he squatted beside Gu Zhu very naturally, staring at the firepit, if Gu Zhu didn't stop him, he would have stretched out his hand to dig.

    "It's not ripe yet, don't move."

    The sullen young man squeezed the branch in his hand and hit the restless man's back at once. A red mark appeared soon, showing how much force the young man had used.

    Mang Hei was stunned, then looked at Gu Zhu with dark eyes, pursed his mouth and did not speak, and put his hands on his knees obediently.

    Gu Zhu was a little funny, but felt helpless, he actually saw a trace of grievance in the man's eyes.

    Why is he wronged? It's not that he won't eat it, it's that it's not cooked.

    After a while, the smell of the roasted coarse grains became more and more attractive. Gu Zhu could feel that the man beside him was starting to agitate. She wanted to turn over the ashes where the sweet potatoes were buried, but she was afraid that the little female would get angry, so she could only watch. .

    Gu Zhu, who was amused by the man's appearance, picked up the ashes with a branch, and found a few black objects with wrinkled skin and stained with ashes.

    He used a knife to cut off the excess branches of the branches to make chopsticks. He used the chopsticks to pick up the roasted sweet potatoes and put them on a clean slate to cool.

    Mang Hei poked the ugly lumps, and asked: "How do you eat this?"

    Gu Zhu turned the sweet potatoes to make them cool faster: "Take off the shell and eat, the flesh is sweet and sticky. Waxy, very delicious."

    When it was not too hot, Gu Zhu picked up the biggest one and broke it in half, and stuffed it to the long-awaited man.

    "Here, try it."

    The young man frowned and smiled gently at him, Mang Hei felt his heart beating fast.

    The little female is so pretty.

    Mang Hei looked at it, regardless of whether the food was hot or not, he stuffed it into his mouth and took a bite, his face turned red instantly.

    Gu Zhu looked amused, and laughed while clutching her stomach.

    "Hahahaha, you are so stupid, hahahahaha."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 4 The Little Beastman's Female

    There was hot flesh in his mouth, and the mucous membrane of his tongue was painful, but he just didn't want to spit it out.

    Mang Hei bent his eyes, looking at the little female with extremely gentle eyes.

    Gu Zhu pulled a few more sweet potatoes and placed them in front of the man. She picked up a medium-sized one, peeled off the outer skin, and took small bites.

    Mang Hei held the sweet potato in his hand, glanced at the young man, took two bites of the sweet potato, looked at the young man again, and took two bites of the sweet potato, those who didn't know thought that he regarded Gu Zhu as a meal.

    After eating, Manghei threw all the sweet potato skins into the fire and burned them, and then went to the tribe to discuss the matter of digging holes.

    Not long after, three strong young orcs came back with Mang Hei, and their eyes were amazed when they saw Gu Zhu who was obediently staying in the cave and cleaning the ground.

    A man taller than Mang Hei punched him on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Okay, when you have a female, don't tell us." Another person also punched

    him Quan: "That's right, we're still not brothers."

    Mang Hei didn't speak, and his friends who were used to his stuffy temper didn't care, they just said loudly to Gu Zhu: "Mang Hei's female, what's your name?

    " Blushing in embarrassment, he quickly waved his hands: "I'm not his female, no..." When

    they heard this, they elongated their voices and said "Oh", and gave Mong Hulu a look of hatred, and then felt embarrassed. smile.

    "I'm sorry, we made a mistake."

    "Yes, yes, we made a mistake. I'm sorry, are you going to dig a cave? Let's help."

    This little farce passed like this, and Gu Zhu was originally He is not fussy, and he apologized so sincerely, but he is also determined to keep a distance from Mang Hei in the future, and not to spread bad words.

    Although I feel sorry for Mang Hei who saved him and brought him back to the tribe, Gu Zhu really doesn't want to cause trouble until he finds that person.

    Perhaps sensing the change in the mood and attitude of the young man, the already taciturn orc became even more silent. He worked hard to dig the hole without saying a word. The hard stone was like tofu under the hands of these orcs, and they quickly dug the hole. Lost more than half.

    A shallow cave began to take shape.

    It was late at night, the cave was only half dug, and the daily necessities were still missing, so Gu Zhu had no choice but to stay at Mang Hei's place for a night.

    He slept on a huge rock, and Mang Hei didn't know where he went, and he didn't return all night.

    Gu Zhu herself also felt embarrassed. She just said to keep a distance with her front foot, and then borrowed her back foot from someone else's house. People who are not familiar with her will say no to it.

    In the early morning of the second day, Manghei came back. He dragged in his hand an animal with colorful feathers that was five cents like a chicken. After throwing it on the ground, he walked out again.

    The atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

    Gu Zhu bit his lip and climbed down from the rock. He walked up to the chicken and sighed, and decided to make things clear with Mang Hei.

    They can't go on like this, they won't have a future.

    "Mang Hei, can I talk to you?"

    Mang Hei looked at him silently, there was no emotion in those dark pupils, Gu Zhu even saw the pupils become narrower at a certain moment, but in the blink of an eye, But still the same.

    Is it wrong?

    He was a little puzzled.

    Mang Hei nodded, walked to the stone bench and sat down, just looking at Gu Zhu.

    He clenched his hands on his knees tightly, and the corners of his jaw formed a sharp arc.

    Gu Zhu looked at him and said, "Mang Hei, why are you being so nice to me?"

    Mang Hei didn't speak, but Gu Zhu's heart trembled with the strong possessiveness in his eyes.

    The young man took a step back, lowered his eyelashes and said, "I have someone I like..."

    The implication is that we can't.

    It's not that Gu Zhu is narcissistic, but that all of Mang Hei's behaviors make him have this idea. No one will be nice to another without reason, and they always want something.

    Mang Hei's aura around him became more and more compelling, and Gu Zhu's back felt chills from the man's sudden glance.

    The terrifying feeling like being stared at by a cold-blooded animal made Gu Zhu involuntarily roll her eyes away.

    Mang Hei left.

    The few orcs who came to help dig the hole yesterday looked at me and I looked at yours, and they were silent. They couldn't judge whether they were right or wrong, they could only do their job well.

    After digging for a long time, a stone cave for people to live in was finally dug. The three of them moved out the large stones and threw them into the public area, and Gu Zhu had to do the rest by himself.

    Before leaving, Gu Zhu dug up the sweet potatoes that had been buried in the fire and gave them as a reward. Now that life is scarce and there are not many things, these sweet potatoes are the best he can give.

    In the following time, Gu Zhu collected the small gravels in the cave and threw them outside, and then smoothed out some sharp places in the cave with larger stones. After finishing these tasks, The originally delicate and smooth palms were covered with scratches and blisters.

    When it was a little later, it was dinner time, and Gu Zhu looked at the three sweet potatoes left in the corner and sighed.

    He must go out to collect tomorrow, otherwise he will starve to death in the cave.

    That pheasant Gu Zhu didn't move, it was Mang Hei's prey.

    Just when he was going to light a fire to roast sweet potatoes, he realized that he didn't know how to live at all!

    Gu Zhu tried hard to recall the actions of Mang Hei's life, and found that he rubbed two dusty stones against each other, and sporadic sparks fell on the dead branches and dry grass.

    But... isn't flint and steel a man-made alloy? Perhaps a mineral similar to flint and steel.

    Thinking like this, Gu Zhu was a little hesitant, but all her persistence was defeated by the reality. She just borrowed a flint and steel, so there should be no problem.

    Thinking like this, the light at the entrance of the cave was blocked, Gu Zhu looked up, and the man was standing at the door holding the pheasant, looking at him with pursed lips.

    "Manghei? What's the matter?"

    The man took a few steps closer, sent the pheasant forward in his hand, and said stiffly: "Here."

    Gu Zhu shook her head repeatedly: "No, no, you can catch it yourself and eat it yourself, I will eat it This one will be fine."

    He pointed to those sweet potatoes and smiled shyly.

    Mang Hei didn't move, he just stood upright at the east gate, to the effect that if Gu Zhu didn't want him, he wouldn't leave.

    The young man covered his forehead helplessly, how did this guy develop such a stubborn temper.

    The two confronted each other for several minutes, Gu Zhu sighed and lost the battle, he didn't have such good strength to stand all the time, but, he couldn't eat for nothing.

    Gu Zhu took the pheasant, looked at Mang Hei and said, "Well, I'll cook, you can eat with me." Mang's

    black eyes lit up instantly, he nodded, and threw the chicken with a twisted neck on the ground , I moved the cooker from my own home, and once I put it at the door of Gu Zhu's house, the simple stove was completed.

    Gu Zhu blinked and smiled, this guy is too real.

    Looking at the colorful pheasants on the ground, Gu Zhu felt a little troubled. He rolled up his sleeves and directed, "Mang Hei, can you boil some hot water?"

    Mang Hei nodded.

    Gu Zhu walked to the entrance of the cave and watched for a while, and saw with sharp eyes that there were many broad-leaved plants growing at the border between the gate of the tribe and the forest, which looked a bit like banana leaves.

    Gu Zhu measured the distance between his home and the gate of the tribe, jumped on the spot a few times and then ran over.

    A winding road soon reached the gate. Along the way, many orcs from the tribe greeted him friendly and did not reject Gu Zhu as an outsider.

    "Gu Zhu, where are you going?" Hua just came back, carrying a basket on her back, which contained yellow fruits the size of a palm.

    Gu Zhu walked to the side of the broad-leaved plant and observed it, and found several insect holes on the leaves.

    "Hua, I'll pick some leaves and go back to cook."

    Hua was a little strange, and said, "Well, this food is not tasty, you take this back, it's just a little sour." "

    Thank you." Gu Zhu thanked.

    Hua waved her hand and walked towards home.

    Gu Zhu picked four or five huge leaves and went back to the cave. Mang Hei also boiled the water, and he was standing by a little helpless, not knowing what to do.

    In the past, when they ate their prey, they would turn into beast bodies and swallow it slowly to digest it. It could take several days, but the little female didn’t like to eat raw food, and he didn’t know how to burn it... Mang Hei was a little frustrated. He thought of the little

    female When talking about the giant snake's frightened appearance, he became even more depressed.

    "Back, come back."

    The man tried to elicit a smile, but failed. The upturned corners of his mouth were extremely discordant with the stiff expression. The side of the stone pot of water stared at him eagerly.

    Gu Zhu was amused, and handed over the leaf in her hand to the man to wash it, and specially instructed that the force should be light so as not to break it.

    She herself used hot water to depilate the pheasant, and used a knife to separate the stomach, take out the internal organs and throw them away. Looking at these chicken intestines and hearts, Gu Zhu felt a little pity, but now there is nothing to remove the fishy smell, and the internal organs made are not delicious.

    After plucking the chicken, Mang Hei also came back with the leaves and a piece of fresh meat in his hand.

    "I gave you the rhino horn, do you want to eat it?"

    Gu Zhu shook her head: "No, chicken is enough, I also have sweet potatoes, I can roast it later, you can eat this meat yourself."

    Mang Hei listened, She looked at him silently and nodded.

    What Gu Zhu wants to do is lotus leaf chicken, which is wrapped with several layers of lotus leaves, then wrapped in wet mud and stuffed under the fire to be cooked at a little bit of temperature.

    While waiting for the chicken to be cooked, Gu Zhu took the yellow fruit given by the flower and studied it.

    The fruit is oval in shape, with a light yellow skin, with obvious roughness, and it smells a faint fragrance, similar to lemon.

    Gu Zhu widened her eyes in surprise, this could not be a lemon!

    Gu Zhu took out a knife and cut the fruit in two, dug out a small piece of pulp and put it in her mouth, she frowned instantly.

    "Sha! It's so sour!"

    Although she was sour, Gu Zhu still didn't want to spit out the lemon flesh in her mouth. This is an excellent fruit that can supplement vitamin C.

    Mang Hei looked at him with some doubts.

    Gu Zhu didn't know what kind of mentality she was in, she waved the lemon in her hand very naturally: "Mang Hei, do you want to eat?"

    Mang Hei froze for a moment, then nodded.

    Then a piece of light yellow flesh was stuffed into his mouth.

    Hiss...

    sour.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 5 The little female of the orc family

    The young man who succeeded in playing a prank smiled cunningly. He slowly picked up the ashes in the firepit, raised his eyebrows and said, "Is it delicious?"

    Mang Hei looked at his smiling face and nodded.

    Gu Zhu was stunned, and said in disbelief: "Delicious? Do you really think it's delicious?"

    Such a sour lemon, he doesn't think it's sour!

    Manghei nodded, he really didn't feel sore, the orcs had a higher tolerance, and they were more tolerant than female orcs.

    Such a little acid is really nothing to them.

    While there was still some time, Mang Hei hollowed out several round stones, made them into the shape of pots and bowls, and placed them on the positions designated by Gu Zhu.

    Seeing the man's back with clear texture, Gu Zhu couldn't help biting her lower lip, she obviously didn't want to have more contact, but now, she owed a lot of favors.

    The bottom line began to drop when there were too many favors. Gu Zhu looked very helpless at the man in front of him who was aggressive but very careful.

    "I said I don't want it, you eat it yourself."

    Mang Hei reappeared in front of his eyes with the piece of meat that he took home, a little aggrieved: "I don't know how to cook it, and it will spoil if I leave it."

    Human form can't eat too much meat A lot of stuff, Mang Hei is right, he still has a big pot of meat at home, if he can't finish it, it will go bad.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lower lip, and finally took the piece of meat.

    Mang Hei said again: "You can go to the leader to get the salt later, the salt in the tribe is limited, so use it sparingly." Gu Zhu

    nodded, very grateful for Mang Hei's reminder.

    The hunting team was about to set off, and Hu Ben came to the cave to find Mang Hei. Mang Hei responded, took a look at Gu Zhu, and followed him.

    Gu Zhu walked to the side of the road and looked down. There were many tall and strong men and women gathered on the flat ground not far away. Gu Zhu discovered that the proportion of male orcs in the tribe was far more than that of female orcs. Just a hunting team There are dozens of orcs.

    A female orc in a fur skirt walked up to Gu Zhu, with her yellow hair hanging behind her, and said, "It's spectacular."

    Gu Zhu looked at her with some doubts, and then nodded.

    The woman smiled heartily, patted Gu Zhu on the shoulder and said, "Hi, little female, I am Hupao, Huben's younger sister, and also a female."

    Gu Zhu silently looked at the obvious biceps and claimed to be a female Hupao, her arms are as thick as his thighs, and thinking about it, Hua, the leader's wife, is not weak. Thinking about it this way, it seems that the real weak chicken in the tribe is only himself.

    The young man's expression became dejected, and only a second later he regained his high-spirited vitality. Hu Pao was a little shocked by this rapid change in emotion.

    Gu Zhu tilted her head to look at her: "What do I need to do after I join the tribe?"

    Hupao scratched his scalp and said to him: "The females in the tribe need to be responsible for the collection work, and they are divided into two groups, and each group goes out every other day. , half of the collected things will be handed over to the tribe, and the other half will belong to oneself." "

    If it is a female with a family, then only three of the collected things should be handed in. After all, orcs have a big appetite and are difficult to raise."

    Hu Pao said, Showing some distasteful expression: "My brother eats so hungry and fast, and the food collected by my mother and I finished in less than two days."

    Although there was disgust in the words, Hupao mentioned His eyes will bend when he runs, and he is also a member of duplicity.

    "What is the male going to do? Hunting?"

    Hupao laughed, she shook her head, looked at the innocent young man in disbelief, and said, "Of course not, besides hunting, orcs also need to ensure the safety of the tribe. Orcs also do heavy physical labor, and the most important thing is that they provide their females with high-quality genes to produce the strongest males and females." Hupao didn't shy away from it at all, and stopped Gu

    Zhu The old face was flushed.

    He couldn't help but think that if that person was also a strong orc, would he press himself, bite his sharp tiger teeth on the back of his neck, and wrap his tail around him, asking him to give birth to a little orc...

    ahhhhh ah!

    Gu Zhu, calm down! How could you be so shameless!

    Calm down! Calm down!

    Hu Pao watched the face of the young man beside him turn red little by little, and finally turned red like the sunset glow at sunset, and smiled teasingly.

    "You're blushing, what are you thinking? Could it be some orc?"

    Gu Zhu was annoyed: "No, I'm leaving."

    Hu Pao shouted behind him: "The collection team is going to collect tomorrow, don't forget! "

    Gu Zhu replied: "Got it!"

    Gu Zhu returned to the cave and continued to clean up the remaining small stones. There is also a large bale of hay near the stone wall, which is used to make the bed.

    A huge stone slab was placed horizontally in the depths of the cave. Gu Zhu scattered the hay and spread it neatly on the stones. Although it was still crude, it could already sleep on people.

    A few animal skins were piled up on the side, and there were more than a dozen of them in detail. Gu Zhu felt a headache and covered her forehead. Did Mang Hei bring all the skins in the house to him?

    "Di... Didi... The system has been upgraded..."

    "System No. 79588 is here to serve you wholeheartedly." The

    electronic sound that suddenly appeared in his mind stopped Gu Zhu's movements. He stood up, tilted his head and said silently: "Qi Qi?"

    "...ZiZiZi...Zi..."

    "S... host... can the host hear it?"

    Gu Zhu went to the door and sat cross-legged, her eyes open to communicate with Qi Qi.

    "I can hear you, Qiqi, have you finished upgrading?"

    The little curly-haired milk dog reappeared beside him, but the color was brighter than before, from light white to light gold.

    "Baby Zhuzhu! The master of this system misses you!"

    The curly-haired little milk dog happily jumped on the young man, and licked Gu Zhu's face with his tongue, leaving wet saliva.

    Gu Zhu rescued herself from Qiqigou's mouth with great difficulty, wiped off the sticky saliva on her face, and slapped the puppy on the head violently.

    "Smelly Qiqi, my face is covered with saliva from licking."

    Qiqi smiled naively, and it directly threw itself into Gu Zhu's arms, forming a small ball.

    "Baby Zhuzhu, after I upgrade this time, I can directly locate Lord Lord God, and I won't be afraid that Lord Lord Lord will get lost in the future."

    Gu Zhu looked at the proud Qiqi, it was so funny, he scratched his breast The dog's chin, Qiqi's comfortable throat is "snorling".

    "What else?"

    "What's more, this world is a little different. The big villain put his avatar here. If the big villain rules this world, then this world will collapse completely, and the energy will be destroyed by the big villain. The villain sucked it away."

    "Baby, every world you go to is formed by the great energy of the Lord God, and the big villain absorbs the energy of these worlds, which is depriving the Lord God of his great power!" "We must protect the Lord God

    well Great! Beat the big villain back to his lair!"

    Gu Zhu was a little dumb, this was the first time he heard about these things, although Qi Qi and Luo Bai also revealed some things to him before, they didn't give him a detailed explanation .

    So there is another evil force against them?

    Gu Zhu frowned: "Qiqi, do you know who that person is?"

    Qiqi shook her head: "I don't know, but as long as the other party appears nearby, I can feel it.

    " If you don't show up, you have to take this opportunity to strengthen yourself.

    After making up his mind, Gu Zhu went to bed early. His life is so poor now, he still needs to improve it first, and go out with the collection team tomorrow to see if he can get some good things.

    As soon as the sun rose on the second day, Hupao shouted at the door. Gu Zhu rubbed his eyes and washed his face quickly, then picked up the last sweet potato, carried the basket that Mang Hei gave him on his back, and followed Hupao to gather at the gate of the tribe.     Looking around, the shortest female orcs on the field were half a head taller than Gu Zhu. These orcs were very friendly to him. Gu Zhu was thin and thin, and specially told him not to stay too far away from the collection team, or he would be caught by the forest hunters. Animals dragged away.     Qiqi followed at Gu Zhu's feet, step by step.     The collection point they are going to today is on the east side of the forest, where there are more bushes.     Sure enough, not long after walking, a small red-purple berry appeared in front of his eyes. Gu Zhu squatted down and took one off, looked at Qi Qi beside him, and told him that the fruit was non-toxic and edible.     Taking advantage of no one's attention, Gu Zhu rubbed Qi Qi's head, and said pleasantly, "Do you know all of this?"     Qi Qi proudly puffed up her chest, "That's natural, I know everything!"     Gu Zhu praised it: "Well, our Qiqi is the best!"     Hu Pao walked up to him at some point, saw him squatting on the ground and looked at the little red fruit in front of him with a smile, and said, "This little fruit tastes sour. It's sweet and sour, but it's not very filling."     People in the tribe will only pick some occasionally to taste, and more often pick foods that are easy to fill.     Gu Zhu nodded, thanking Hupao for the reminder, he looked around, stood on tiptoe and picked a few big leaves and put them in the basket to prevent these small fruits from being damaged.     Seeing that Gu Zhu was still picking these fruits, Hu Pao couldn't hold back and stuffed a handful into his mouth.     "It's so sweet."

    Gu Zhu looked at her with a smile, carefully picked the thumb-sized fruit and put it in the basket, saying: "In addition to eating these small fruits directly, they can also be made into jam. Soaked in water, it's so sweet.

    " Drooling from what he said, he changed his disdainful attitude before and followed Gu Zhu to pick it up.

    After picking half a basket, Gu Zhu stopped. The purpose of his visit today was not to pick fruit, but to find some food to fill his stomach.

    The two trotted to catch up with the collection team, and found many mushrooms along the way. The original body was a freshman, and he didn't know enough basic knowledge. Fortunately, there was a plug-in called Qiqi, so that he could distinguish which mushrooms were edible. What can't be eaten.

    Hu Pao now trusts Gu Zhu, and he doesn't stop him from picking the fungi that will make him sick if he eats them. He just reminds him that he doesn't pick them himself.

    After walking for more than half an hour, a meadow appeared in front of my eyes. Gu Zhu looked at this meadow in surprise, never thought that there would be a meadow in the forest.

    Those female orcs put down their back baskets and began to dig down. Gu Zhu also put down their back baskets. He looked at what the orcs were digging, and they were root plants.

    Out of curiosity, he also tried to dig one out and peeled off the dirt on the outer skin. It was an enlarged version of the potato!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 15.4K 200
Alternate Title :๏ผปๅฟซ็ฉฟ๏ผฝ่ขซ้ป‘ๅŒ–ๅคงไฝฌไฝ”ๆœ‰ Status : Ongoing Author : ็บข่Œถๅ”ๅ” Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world worked hard to influence them, but... ...
18.3K 68 42
For someone want to read novel story With seme protoganist For some error site problem I might not put the link of the story I might just input the R...
43.6K 1.9K 111
Title: ๆ้พ™ๆ—ถไปฃไน‹ๆœ€ๅผบOmega Author: Caliper (ๅกๅฐบ) Status: 112 Chapters (Completed) Mo Danwen traveled to an era of fiction and found that there were only men...
13.5K 430 25
in which ay'yeiva finds peace in an arrangement with the new boy. ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ...