[Quick travel] The host is OO...

By Jeassafae

This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and... More

Chapter 1 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master
2
3-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-22[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 Small blood bag
2-5
6-10
11-15[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 Domineering Young Handsome Young Master Jiao
2-5
6-10[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1: The Little Pet in the Palm of the Doomsday Boss
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-17[๐Ÿ”š
Chapter 1 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?
2-5
11-14[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Female of the Beast House
2-5
6-10
11-16[end ๐Ÿ”š
Chapter 1 Do you like me
2
3-5
6-10
11-12[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-18
real world [1-10]
The first chapter three-inch ramie (1)
The second chapter three-inch ramie (2)

6-10

983 12 2
By Jeassafae

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?

    "How do you explain this?"

    Qin Mo rubbed Gu Zhu's soft white neck and asked.

    The young man puffed up his cheeks, pointed at the map with his thin white fingers, and turned to look at the man: "Do you have a more detailed map? It's for the affected counties." Qin Mo nodded and let go of

    Gu Zhu's hand around his waist .

    "Zhou Fu, go get it."

    Soon, a more detailed map was unfolded in front of the two of them, which was the blueprint of the disaster area.

    "Weixian County is a major grain-producing county in our country. Just one year's taxes are enough to feed a quarter of the people of Qin State. However, the problem of floods is the opposite of high production." The man's expression was serious, and the warm sunshine

    shone On half of his face, the fine down on his face was dyed with a layer of golden light.

    "All year long, there are countless waterlogging disasters in Weixian County, big and small. In some places with flat terrain, the worst situation can be that there is no harvest."

    The man circled a few severely affected places with a pen while talking for Gu Zhu to see. More clarity.

    On the dark map, a large river runs through half of the Qin State. It is a long river with an unknown source, and it is the most important river channel in the Qin State.

    Gu Zhu looked at the direction of the water flow on the map, and recalled in her mind the flood control knowledge she had learned in school.

    After lowering his eyes and thinking for a long time, he took the pen from the man's hand and began to write.

    This conversation turned from day to night, and when the two of them came back to their senses, they realized that the sky outside was already dark, and the palace servants lit candles everywhere in the hall.

    "Okay, let's stop here today."

    Qin Mo let go of his hand so that the young man could stand up and stand aside, he signaled Zhou Fu to put away the plan drafted on the table, and said, dusting the corner of his clothes that was a little dusty.

    The atmosphere between the two of them changed somewhat, as if the frozen snow peak had begun to melt invisibly.

    Gu Zhu stood aside, looking at the man's generous back, he hesitated, and mustered up the courage to pull Qin Mo's belt embroidered with gold silk.

    The young man's eyelids were drooping, his eyelashes trembling slightly, and his voice was sweet and soft when he spoke, making it hard to refuse.

    "Your Majesty...can you stay and have dinner together?"

    Qin Mo held back the corners of his mouth that were about to turn up, suppressing his joyful mood, he clenched his fist and coughed lightly on his lips, then turned sullenly, and said: "Since His Royal Highness King An has made such a sincere request, I will grant your wish."

    This is the best meal Gu Zhu has had since coming here. There are all kinds of chicken, duck, fish, fresh fruits and vegetables, and the imperial dining room has done its best. The skill strives to make the dishes exquisite and delicious.

    The palm-sized pumpkin is cut open at the top and hollowed out, then put the processed ingredients into it, pour in the golden soup, cover the pumpkin again, seal it and put it on the pot for steaming.

    As soon as the lid of the steamed pumpkin cup is opened, the room is filled with fragrance.

    The golden viscous soup is filled with abalone, fresh shrimp and other ingredients. The sweet taste is mixed with a hint of sweetness of pumpkin, which really whets the appetite.

    Gu Zhu squinted his eyes to enjoy, and was stopped by Zhou Fu when he was about to scoop up the third spoon with a spoon. He looked at the gentle and gentle chief executive with some doubts, and saw this cautious and considerate chief executive with a decisive attitude. He took away the pumpkin cup in front of him and put another delicious side dish on it.

    Gu Zhu: "Eunuch Zhou...I'm not full yet."

    Zhou Fu looked at the aggrieved young man in front of him with a smile, and said with a smile: "His Royal Highness, this is the rule, you can't eat more than three."

    He called the little eunuch to serve After taking this dish, he pushed the crystal-clear Longjing shrimp to the young man: "This shrimp is made from the freshest shrimp and fried with Yuqian Longjing from Shanggong in Lin'an County, and it tastes very delicious. Why don't you try it, Your Highness?"

    Gu Zhu silently looked at Zhou Fu who was eagerly introducing the dishes, and sighed: "No matter how delicious it is, I can only eat three spoonfuls..."

    The small disappointment in those words was impossible to ignore, Qin Mo stopped the chopsticks in his hand, he looked helplessly at the young man who was still pretending to sigh helplessly, and couldn't hold back anymore.

    He ordered the table, made a soft "dong dong" sound, and ordered: "Zhou Fu, bring the pumpkin cup back again." Hearing

    this, Gu Zhu sat up straight with a whoosh, her eyes sparkling.     Qin Mo licked his back teeth, and when the young man happily lifted the pumpkin cover,

    he added, "You are not allowed to leave the table until you have finished eating."

staring at smiling man.

    He doesn't have a big appetite, and if he wants to eat a pumpkin cup, he is greedy. If he wants to eat a whole cup, his stomach will almost bulge.

    "Your Majesty... can't finish it."

    Qin Mo didn't like him, his desire to tease the other party overwhelmed others, he played with the golden wine bottle, and nodded at the young man: "Don't you like it? Eat it." No

    discussion The young man with drooping brows and eyes like a puppy held the handle of a porcelain spoon, digging up pumpkins one by one.

    It was delicious at first, but the more I ate, the more uncomfortable I felt.

    The capacity of the stomach is only so small, and it can't hold it when it is full. Gu Zhu eats less, and he is full after eating less than half of it. He carefully raised his head and glanced at the man who was smiling at him across the way. He wanted to say that he couldn't eat anymore, but the half-smile of the other party made him lose his courage again.

    Forget it, Gu Zhu thought, since she was self-willed in the first place, she should bear the consequences.

    The clear yellow soup is like arsenic poison in Gu Zhu's eyes, he suppressed the disgusting desire to vomit, and forced himself to swallow it.

    It's really unpalatable, his stomach is so uncomfortable.

    All appetite disappeared, he just mechanically squeezed the spoon to scoop it up and put it into his mouth, then swallowed, repeating these actions, he didn't notice the increasingly ugly face of the man opposite him.

    "Okay, don't eat."

    Qin Mo spoke with a dark face.

    But Gu Zhu couldn't hear anything at the moment, she only remembered that the man said that he had to finish eating before leaving.

    He also forgot that this place is obviously his palace, and he is not the one who should leave.

    But the young man who was used to being obedient didn't know how to refuse these rude requests, and he didn't dare to refuse.

    Qin Mo is his only backer in this palace, if he offends him, his life will not be easy in the future.

    The man's attitude towards him fluctuates, making Gu Zhu feel insecure, especially after hearing that the other party already has a concubine Ji, she becomes even more uneasy.

    He didn't want to be hated by a man, but he also couldn't accept that he was in love with another woman. This kind of entangled emotion pulled his reason and made him feel a dull pain in his heart.

    "Gu said don't eat it! Don't you understand!"

    The porcelain spoon in his hand was knocked flying, and it fell to the ground with a crisp sound of shattering, and the porcelain fragments splashed everywhere, scaring all the palace people in the house.

    They knelt down one after another, trembling with fear.

    Gu Zhu stared blankly at the pumpkin cup in front of her, a little at a loss.

    Stomach churning, Gu Zhu covered her mouth, suddenly got up and walked to the door and started to vomit.

    It's so uncomfortable...

    so uncomfortable...

    Thin white fingers grasped the door frame hard, with protruding knuckles.

    Qin Mo looked at him, his whole body feeling low. After Gu Zhu vomited, he leaned against the little eggplant, and let the little eggplant hold the handkerchief and wipe the stains on his lips carefully.

    "Master?"

    Gu Zhu shook her head, her eyes signaled that Little Eggplant was fine.

    He walked up to the man with heavy steps, and knelt down: "My minister is guilty, please forgive me."

    Qin Mo sneered, he was most impatient with this kind of self-righteous person, who thought he had figured out his own thoughts.

    "Happy? Comfortable? Is my body so happy when you make such a fool of yourself?" "

    Gu Zhu! You are really good!"

    Gu Zhu retorted: "I didn't! I didn't make a fool of my body! I just You thought...you..."

    "What do you think of me?"

    Qin Mo was anxious, and walked out with his sleeves thrown up.

    As soon as he stepped out of the room with his front feet, a pair of jade white arms were wrapped around his waist on his back feet. Those arms tightly wrapped around the man's thin waist with great force.

    Although to Qin Mo, this force was like scratching an itch, he followed the youth's strength and stopped in his tracks.

    He was angry, angry that the young man did not care about his body, angry that he did not believe that he could put up with his bad temper.

    In fact, even Qin Mo couldn't tell how he felt about Gu Zhu. When he saw that he wanted to bully him, but he couldn't see it, he scratched his lungs. Qin Mo even suspected that he had been bewitched, which was so abnormal.

    "Don't go..."

    The young man's voice was already crying, and his clear voice became hoarse. He was a little at a loss, and he didn't know how to break the deadlock, so he could only stop the man from leaving.

    The people in the house backed out at some point, and when the emperor withdrew his legs, turned around and picked up the slender young man who was a head and a half shorter than him and walked to the bedroom, Zhou Fu cheerfully closed the vermilion palace door for them.     The young man still had a strong sour smell, but Qin Mo didn't dislike it. He carried the young man who couldn't control his emotions and walked into the compartment. It was a soup pool slightly smaller than Yuchen Palace, which was abandoned before. That said, since Gu Zhu moved in, the soup pool has been prepared, and the water inside has been kept warm, so that it is convenient for the hall master to take a bath at any time.     It's just that Gu Zhu thinks it's troublesome, so she only uses the bathtub on weekdays.     The man kept his expression on his face. He quickly untied the belt around the young man's waist, stripped off his coat, exposed the snow-white wide-sleeved shirt inside, and placed the man on the steps.     The hot water touched the delicate and sensitive skin, and a layer of blush soon appeared.

    Gu Zhu seemed to be agitated by the heat, she turned around and tightly wrapped her arms around Qin Mo's shoulders, and climbed up on him, her legs naturally wrapped around the man's waist.

    "It's so hot."

    He muttered, refusing to get off the man.

    Emotionally, reason completely retreated into a corner, Gu Zhu couldn't care about anything else, and there was only one thought in her mind, that is to keep the man and not go to other places.

    So, he tried his best to pull Qin Mo's clothes, pouted his lips a little bit indignantly and muttered.

    "It's not fair..."

    The man raised his eyebrows, his anger was completely dissipated under the young man's clingy embrace, and he only had some helplessness to protect the young man's back to prevent him from falling off his body.

    With good hearing, he naturally heard the young man's unhappy muttering, so he jolted the young man who had slipped a bit interestingly, hugged him tightly again and asked, "Where is it unfair, huh?

    " Flushed, he puffed out his cheeks, and pulled Qin Mo's skirt with both hands, and with the strength of feeding, he only opened a slit, revealing the bronze-colored skin wrapped in the clothes.

    "You pick up my clothes! I want to pick up yours too!"

    Qin Mo stopped, a little dumbfounded, he didn't want to think about other things at the moment, even though the two were opposite, at this moment he just wanted to enjoy the warmth and softness of the soft jade. pregnant with joy.

    Gu Zhu's body was suddenly vacated, and the man hugged him like a child. The vision of the young man who became taller became wider, and he could see the room decorations that he couldn't see normally.

    What's more, the clothes on the man's body were completely soaked by the water under his messy thumping, sticking wetly to his body.

    At the opening of the clothes, transparent drops of water slipped down the chest muscles that were as clear as a chocolate block, and were hidden in the clothes on the abdomen, tempting to explore.

    "Gudong"

    Qin Mo was stunned for a moment, the swallowing sound in his ear was so clear that he couldn't react for a while. When he realized what the sound was, the young man's hand had already touched his chest very consciously. I squeezed two handfuls.

    The man showed a weird expression, he stretched out his hand to press the white and tender palm on his chest, then raised his head to look at the young man who shrank his neck after being startled, and jokingly said, "Is it easy to touch?" Gu Zhu smiled awkwardly, he

    turned She turned her head as if she didn't hear the man's words, but she couldn't hide her blushing.

    The blush spread from the young man's chest to the earlobe little by little, and the wide sleeve robe fell off under the man's fiddle.

    "Stop making trouble, take a bath obediently, it stinks."

    Put the young man into the water, and make him lie obediently by the side of the pool made of white jade.

    Qin Mo personally took the fragrant soap for cleaning, applied it on the thick black hair, and foamed it up.

    This is the first time that the emperor has cleaned others in such a meticulous manner, with a serious look as if he was doing something important.

    Gu Zhu rested his head on his arm, feeling the comfortable pressure on his scalp, he couldn't help yawning, and when he wanted to close his eyes most, his scalp was pulled, and he cried out in pain, "Hiss! It hurts." Qin

    Mo Snorting: "Don't sleep."

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips and glared at him unhappily.

    But those eyes were not lethal at all, they were so fierce that Qin Mo's heart felt as if it had been soaked in hot water.

    In the end, he couldn't hold back the evil thoughts in his heart, leaned over and lifted Gu Zhu's delicate chin, and kissed it.

    It was a very gentle kiss, as if it was probing for something.

    Gu Zhu blinked her eyes dumbfounded, her mouth slowly opened into an O shape, and she looked at the calm man with some shock.

    Qin Mo suppressed the surprise in his heart, and didn't show the slightest bit. After seeing Gu Zhu's very funny little expression, he leaned over maliciously and pressed his soft lips again.

    No rejection, no nausea.

    Qin Mo quickly accepted this fact. Although the young man had kissed himself on his own initiative, the situation at that time was different from now.

    This time, he took the initiative to touch him, and he reacted to a person of the same gender as him, which also explained why he felt extremely angry when he saw someone expressing love for the youth .

    This is a man's possessiveness at work.

    The man licked his palate, and traced the young man's eyebrows and eyes carefully, and the person in front of him just happened to fit his aesthetics. Qin Mo had never been so awake before, but in an instant, the man's eyes changed.

    Why should he suppress his own nature? The man bent down and smiled lowly.

    All his actions were as if he was confirming something, and now that he was certain, it was as ferocious as a wild beast stretched out its fangs and locked on the target.

    Gu Zhu was still immersed in the emotions of surprise and joy, and did not notice the change in the man.

    Until he was carried out of the soup pool.

    The charcoal fire in the hall was strong, and the doors and windows were closed tightly, so Gu Zhu didn't feel cold at all.

    He was gently laid down on the bed, the man's dark eyes were like an endless abyss, attracting people to explore.

    Gu Zhu was addicted.

    Just like he was trying to see this elusive man clearly, Qin Mo also wanted to completely control the young man in front of him.

    The sound of pattering rain began to sound outside the house, and the cold wind howled, but inside the house it was warm and flowers were blooming, and the hot people were sweating all over.

    The curling green smoke exudes a faint fragrance, and the bed curtain made of cloud gauze is lowered. Looking from a distance, the hands with well-knuckles are inserted into the white and tender fingers, and they are tightly interlocked.

    In the current situation, I can only think of a poem: the winding path leads to a secluded place, and the meditation room has deep flowers and trees...

    When I woke up again, it was already daylight. While the rest of the palace people brought the washing utensils, he himself quickly stepped forward to help the young man with a weak waist and limbs.

    There were two bubbles of tears in his eyes, and a look of grief and indignation: "Master, you have suffered."

    Gu Zhu, who hadn't woken up early in the morning, looked at Little Eggplant with teary eyes in a daze, not understanding what the other party was crying for. He patted Little Eggplant's shoulder with a laugh, and said, "Why are you crying? Your master, I didn't suffer." The overused

    voice was a little hoarse, and it was so dry that Gu Zhu couldn't help coughing after only saying a few words A few times.

    This weak look of frowning and covering his lips made little eggplant even more sad. His master has really paid too much for his family and country.

    Gu Zhu was silent, although she didn't understand what Little Eggplant had imagined, but at least it was a good direction.

    "I'm thirsty."

    With a low voice, the little eggplant, who was determined to serve Gu Zhu well, was refreshed, and then began to blame himself for not thinking of pouring water for the master, and ran away annoyed Quickly poured warm water over, carefully held it up to Gu Zhu and said: "Master, drink water, be careful not to burn it."

    After drinking a few sips of water, the throat felt a little better, although the man dealt with it considerately, it was still a little uncomfortable, The physical discomfort made the young man lose his mind to move around, and he just leaned against the head of the bed in disgust.

    "Does the master want to eat? The porridge in the small kitchen is always hot."

    Every big palace will have a small kitchen for emergencies, and this will come in handy.

    Gu Zhu nodded, he couldn't eat anything else in this situation, and it was just right to drink some porridge to warm his stomach.

    The chicken soup and hibiscus porridge are thick, and the yellow chicken oil is skimmed off, and it is not greasy. The entrance is smooth and delicious.

    While scooping porridge into his mouth, Gu Zhu couldn't help but wonder if he did something wrong. The man in this life already has a family, so he shouldn't tempt him into the mud.

    Just after finishing a bowl of porridge, the eunuch's shrill voice came from the front door.

    "Your Majesty is here!"

    Everyone in the hall knelt down one after another, and Little Eggplant also went to the door and knelt down.

    When Qin Mo came in, he took off his coat and threw it into Zhou Fu's hands. Then he went to the charcoal basin in the center of the room to warm up the fire, and walked to the side of the bed until his hands were warm, stopping the young man who was struggling to get up and salute.

    "Your Majesty..."

    The young man's eyes were red, and he seemed to have endless words to say. He straightened his back, looked at himself softly, and his soft hair slid down his side like a waterfall, which was really exciting.

    It is well known that His Highness King An is good-looking, but they have never seen a young man who is entangled in desire. That kind of good-looking can no longer be expressed in words.

    Qin Mo stretched out his hand, supported the young man's arm, pressed him on the head of the bed without any objection, and said softly, "Don't move around, your body is still not healed." Emperor Qin, who had been suppressed for nearly thirty years, was liberated

    one day, physically and mentally. Shu Chang didn't bother to care about the young man's disrespectful behavior, and even tucked the corner of the quilt for the other party very kindly.

    "Oh, by the way, I discussed yesterday's plan with all the ministers and I think it is feasible. I plan to try it in Wei County first.

    " The emperor's majesty shivered, and he had no intention of refuting the series of orders, so the matter was decided.

    Gu Zhu didn't know the twists and turns inside, she was just happy to be able to help Qin Mo, his brows and eyes were curved, and the corners of his lips curved beautifully: "Really, that's great."

    Qin Mo looked at him, Rubbing his fingers on the somewhat swollen lips, he blinked slowly, then got up and stroked the hem of his clothes: "I still have to deal with political affairs, His Highness Wang An is good at self-cultivation." Gu Zhu opened his mouth, eyes

    slipping After a bit of disappointment, he lowered his head and replied, "Yes."

    They are very close, but why do they still feel so far away.

    In the afternoon, someone from the palace reported that Concubine Shu was waiting outside the palace. Although Gu Zhu felt a little pissed, Qiao Wan was innocent and shouldn't be angry.

    "Take concubine Shu to the front hall and wait, the king will be there soon."

    In front of the palace people, Gu Zhu still put on the majesty of a prince, he called the little eggplant to wait for him to get up, and after he was fully dressed, he was stuffed with a hand stove before walking towards the front hall.

    It was a place for receiving guests, and only people who had a particularly good relationship would be brought to the dormitory to meet them.

    Qiao Guan sat on the chair with her legs dangling. She looked at the furnishings in the room with an envious expression.

    "I have seen Concubine Concubine Shu."

    After entering the palace gate, the young man first walked up to Qiao Wan to pay his respects, and then sat down on the chair in the center with the support of little eggplant.

    The chair surface was cold and hard without any cushions. When Gu Zhu's butt touched the chair, she froze for a moment, and then slowly changed to a more comfortable sitting position.

    Seeing Gu Zhu's well-behaved demeanor, Qiao Wan also put on a posture and came back to salute: "His Royal Highness Ann."

    The two looked at each other, and then smiled at each other. Gu Zhu actually really likes this unpretentious little girl. With Qin Mo mixed in, they would become very good friends, but now, they may only become casual acquaintances.

    Gu Zhu felt a little pity, but he really couldn't pretend that this matter didn't exist.

    Qiao Guan walked up to Gu Zhu carelessly, tilted his head and laughed, "I really didn't expect that you would be that King An, it's unbelievable."

    Gu Zhu smiled slightly, leaned back, and left Qiao Wan was a little farther away to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings: "Sorry, I didn't tell you at first." "

    Now that the empress knows my identity, is

    she here to ask the crime?" Glancing at Gu Zhu with his eyes, he said unhappily, "Why? Don't you underestimate me, and you've said it all, just call me Awan."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Eight Your Majesty Did He Admit Wrong Today?

    His Highness Wang An, who was afraid of the cold, shrank himself into the man's arms again. He slipped his cold hands along the seam of the man's clothes, and pressed on the man's abdominal muscles maliciously.

    The icy temperature made Qin Mo frowned. He put down the porcelain plate in his hand, looked at the unrepentant young man with reproach, and said, "Why are your hands so cold, and you didn't cover the stove?" Gu Zhu held his mouth, and he leaned

    over Leaning on Qin Mo's chest, with his chin resting on his shoulder, he complained softly, "It's so inconvenient to keep holding it."

    The man smiled, stretched out his hand and rubbed his head: "Don't be self-willed next time, you know? It's so bad, I don't know how to keep it."

    "I know."

    Gu Zhu muttered, listening to it, I don't know if I can do it or not.

    Qin Mo also knew the temperament of the young man, so he would not expect him to listen to his words well, but it was really difficult to cure this congenital deficiency.

    He caressed the thin back of the man in his arms, and thought of what the young man said that day.

    Obviously he was the one who was angry, but who knew that just because of his tone of voice and attitude, the young man cried.

    "Gu Zhu! Your Highness King An! What exactly do you want me to do to be satisfied!"

    The atmosphere in the room was tense for a moment, and the man punched the table angrily, like a trapped animal, unable to find a way to escape.

    Gu Zhu looked at him, and finally softened. He squatted down, held the man's hand, and looked at him sadly: "Your Majesty, do you really want to know?"

    Qin Mo stared at him closely, his mouth pursed. Tightly, the blue veins on his forehead popped out, which shows how much force he used to hold back his temper.

    Gu Zhu sighed, he dragged the man to the soft couch and sat down, hugged his knees with his hands, and said everything even if the man found out that he was willful and jealous, and would never get along with him again, he still Can't see the other party's bored look.

    "Say."

    Qin Mo supported Gu Zhu's chin and lifted it up vigorously, thinking "Kaka" because of the grinding of the back teeth, he really needs to know what big things made this person so changeable.

    Looking at the man's dark face, Gu Zhu covered his lips and let out a chuckle. He moved closer to the man, his lips were full and rosy, and he withdrew his expression, and looked at the man in front of him seriously. , said: "Does His Majesty Emperor Qin know about my Dayan's wedding customs?"

    Qin Mo raised his eyebrows: "I have heard about it."

    Gu Zhu tilted his head, his thick hair fell down his shoulders, his eyelids covered his beautiful eyes, and curled up. The curled eyelashes trembled slightly: "My country of Great Yan has always been monogamous. My father and emperor only have one wife, the mother and the queen, and my brother, the prince, only has one concubine..." "

    So?"

    Qin Mo understood the entanglement of young people. Where is it, but he hoped that the other party would say it himself.

    "So..." The young man looked at him seriously, and shook his head at him, "My husband...or wife can only be me, and I only want him alone, and Dayan's customs are completely different from Qin's. Your Majesty, you may be greedy for me for a while, but there are so many Jieyu flowers in the harem, there is no more than one more, and no less than one less." Seeing the man

    showing a hint of displeasure, the young man snorted a little lonely , He said softly: "Your Majesty, one day... I will leave Qin State and return to Yan State. At that time, what should we do?" "You will not

    give up Qin State for me, so it is better to be here At the very beginning, all feelings were cut off."

    Gu Zhu smiled wryly, curled up into a ball, and stretched out his hand to caress the man's cheek.

    "Is this why you are fickle?"

    The man grabbed Gu Zhu's hand on his cheek, and he couldn't help but sneered, as if he had heard some big joke.

    Gu Zhu was a little dazed by Qin Mo's reaction, he raised his head in a daze, and looked at the man who hugged him whole, and had no time to think about why this man's arms were so good.

    Holding a warm ball in his arms made Qin Mo's irritable mood much better.

    He pinched the young man's cheek with some force.

    "Just because of this? Gu Zhu! Do you have no confidence in Gu?"

    His Majesty Emperor Qin was very helpless. It was the first time in his life that he liked someone, yet he was even suspected.

    And...

    "Why do you think...Gu will let you go back?"

    Qin Mo never concealed his ambitions. The development of the beleaguered Qin State into its current and powerful appearance was not for the sake of preservation.

    Although he had a truce with Yan because of the cold winter, but one day, he will completely make this world his.

    Gu Zhu was shocked by the man's rhetoric, and he didn't know what to say for a moment.

    Qin Mo stared at him, then suddenly lowered his head and bit his full lips so hard that he bled.

    Gu Zhu burst into tears in pain, but she didn't dare to speak.

    The man's eyes at this moment are too terrifying, as if he is going to eat him.

    "It seems that Gu is too kind to you. With so many thoughts,

    he still wants to leave Gu." His Majesty Emperor Qin seriously suspected that the young man had been living too comfortably recently. Leave by yourself.

    "Then, can you guarantee that I will be the only one in the future?"

    Gu Zhu saved his cheeks from the man's hands, puffed up his cheeks, and stared bitterly at the unhappy man in front of him.

    He didn't forget the man's natural look at that time, and said angrily: "I'm very jealous, I can only be my man, I don't care about you sleeping with women before, but if you dare to do other things in the future Man, I will find other men to piss you off!"

    Qin Mo felt that something was wrong, he stopped the young man's words, and asked, "Wait a minute, when did Gu sleep with a woman?"

    Gu Zhu glared at him: "You said it yourself!"

    Qin Mo retorted: "I didn't!"

    Gu Zhu hammered him: "You did!"

    Qin Mo laughed angrily: "Show me the evidence."

    Gu Zhu pursed her mouth, and was very angry: "...There is no evidence." "

    But, but you clearly said that you had an affair." Gu Zhu blinked a little confused, he didn't know how to describe that kind of Feel.

    From the bottom of my heart, I believe that men will not lie to him, and there is no need for this.

    He is the emperor of Qin, the lord of a country, he wants nothing, because it is meaningless to lie about such a trivial matter.

    But he remembered the man's expression and words that day, and he felt a little uneasy.

    "When did Gu say that? His Highness Wang An, why don't you tell Gu to understand what's wrong, huh?"

    Qin Mo sighed, he hugged the young man who was about to cry in his arms, and gave him a hand Shunqi, the bones of the body are weak in the first place, if the qi gets sick, it is not me who will feel distressed.

    Under the comfort of the man, Gu Zhu sniffled and felt a little embarrassed, the way the two of them argued just now was really childish.

    After smoothing his breath, Gu Zhu began to dig up old accounts.

    "You sent me to live in the Green Bamboo Hall before! It's so old and dilapidated that I can't even sleep well!" "

    You still beat me up and let me blow snow outside in the cold." "

    You don't even use charcoal for me, Let the people from Xixin Division bully little eggplant, and that Li Jin too, looking at me with disgusting eyes!" "

    You still let me do that kind of thing! I've been miserable for several days!" "

    You still, you still married so Many concubines... woo woo woo woo woo!" The more

    she said, the more angry she got, Gu Zhu immediately got up, stood in front of Qin Mo, looked down at him, and complained while crying: "The other day I asked you if you had a woman, how did you answer me? Yes, if you say you are the emperor, doesn’t that mean that you have sex with those women! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo……”

    Qin Mo’s face was dazed by the accusation, and he also remembered at this time, what they said when they were walking at night if.

    But God knows that he just wanted to tease Gu Zhu at that time, but he was remembered for so long.

    Looking at the crying young man out of breath, Qin Mo couldn't hold back and pressed his forehead, he pulled down the standing young man, wiped his tear-stained cheeks carefully with a handkerchief, and explained "Well, well, it's all Gu's fault, so you can't beat Gu to death with a stick."

    Gu Zhu choked up: "Then, explain."

    As long as you explain, I will believe you.

    Qin Mo saw this sentence from the youth's bright eyes washed with water.

    It was as if his heart had been softened, and it would never harden again.

    No one has ever looked at him with such clean and trusting eyes, and no one will rely on him so much, as if he is his world.

    At that moment, His Majesty Emperor Qin felt a deep sense of satisfaction in his heart.

    "First of all, the allocation of the palace does not belong to the solitary, and I did not know you at that time, so naturally there is no relationship at all."

    Gu Zhu nodded, his words were pure nonsense, and he wanted to cry because he was wronged.

    "Secondly, Gu didn't know that you had been waiting outside the hall for so long. It was Zhou Fu's fault. He didn't tell Gu in time, and Gu would punish him to sweep the floor after a while." The young man gave him a small look

    . pass.

    Qin Mo kissed the corner of Gu Zhu's lips, and continued: "As for the Secretary of Salary...haven't I punished them? These eunuchs are relying on Li Jin's backing to do evil and dare to bully our Highness Wang An, so naturally it is not good Eat the fruit."

    Gu Zhu was a little happier at the words "Our Highness Wang An", and gave Qin Mo an affectionate look.

    He also heard that Li Jin was beaten fifty times and thrown out of the palace, and his official position was also removed.

    Because of this matter, the Queen Mother and Qin Mo still had a quarrel. Although the relationship between the two was already tense, it was completely embarrassing because of this matter.

    This is also one of the reasons why the Queen Mother, who has never paid much attention to Gu Zhu, suddenly came to her.

    Think about those 50 boards, your ass will be rotten.

    Gu Zhu felt a little gloating about it.

    "Happy?"

    Qin Mo pinched His Highness Wang An's chin and lifted it up. He couldn't hide his playful eyes, and slapped Gu Zhu on the face.

    "Don't make fun of me!"

    Qin Mo couldn't help but admire that arrogant little appearance, he hugged the soft young man and kissed him, and continued to argue to himself: "I didn't make fun of you, I dare not." "

    Yes You are wronged and alone."

    Gu Zhu blinked: "Which point?"

    The man laughed in a low voice, his voice was hoarse and magnetic, he frivolously lifted the young man's chin, and quickly kissed Gu Zhu's mouth, which was very meaningful Said: "There are some things... His Highness Wang An also enjoys it..."

    Gu Zhu's face flushed instantly, he glared angrily at the incomprehensible man in front of him, and grabbed his lapel angrily: "Qin Mo! "

    Hiss... Take it easy, murder your husband."

    Gu Zhu didn't care, and he babbled with his small mouth, in exchange for a long-breathing kiss.

    "Huh..."

    A small nasal sound came from Gu Zhu's throat, his breath was unsteady, but his eyes were extraordinarily bright.

    "Then, how do you explain those concubines!"

    Qin Mo covered his face, he thought about how to answer, and then said: "Back then, I had just boarded the plane, and the emperor's throne was not stable. In order to stabilize the power of the previous dynasty, I had to send these courtiers to the court. Income into the palace to maintain balance."

    "But I can guarantee that I have never touched a hair of them."

    Although Qin Mo didn't understand why he was so nervous, he always felt that saying the wrong thing would cause irreversible consequences.

    "Scumbag!"

    Gu Zhu said suddenly.

    Qin Mo:?

    "What?"

    Gu Zhu looked at him, feeling a little toothache: "Say you're scum."

    Qin Mo looked at him with some doubts: "What's the meaning of the word scum?

    " What about the word scumbag?

    He frowned and tried his best to sort out the only words in his mind, and finally came up with a similar one: "It means that you are a heartless person."

    Qin Mo smiled bitterly: "His Royal Highness, this is a wronged orphan. You can come from You have never broken the hearts of these women."

    "However, you put them in the palace and let them stay in empty rooms for several years, isn't that a waste of their youth."

    Gu Zhu looked at him disapprovingly, almost pointing his nose and scolding. Scumbag.

    Qin Mo laughed angrily. He leaned back, leaned on the back of the cushion, and raised his chin slightly: "Could it be possible that Gu Yeye favors the rain and dew evenly? If His Royal Highness Wang An doesn't mind..." Gu Zhu's eyes widened, he was

    anxious "Don't you dare!"

    The man lowered his eyelids, his eyes didn't know where to put his gaze: "Don't worry, I have an agreement with them, if they want to leave the palace, I will not stop them, but if they don't want to come out In the palace, as long as you keep yourself safe and don’t make troubles, I don’t care about having such a few mouths to eat.”

    He squeezed the young man’s waist: “These people are just pawns used to restrain the previous dynasty, although they are useless now. , but the promise made alone cannot be reversed."

    Gu Zhu wondered: "Do they have any objections?"

    Qin Mo was amused by the young man's unreasonable appearance, and he turned his hand to play with Gu Zhu's palm: "Do you think How tolerant the world is to women, they are just tools for marriage at home, and they are not comfortable in the palace." That's why

    he chose this method.

    Long before he selected people to enter the palace, he had negotiated with others, and only those who agreed to this agreement could enter the palace.

    In these years, only the one who was sunk had given birth to his heart, and the rest were very peaceful.

    "What about Ah Wan?"

    "Why can she come and go in the harem?"

    Speaking of Qiao Wan, Qin Mo was dissatisfied before Gu Zhu made a start.

    His face sank, he pressed hard on the back of the young man's hand, and said with a half smile but not a smile: "I still have to ask you about this, when did my concubine and foreign officials get so close together?" Returning to Ah Wan,

    he Never called it that way.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong, and Qin Mo looked at Gu Zhu with more and more strange eyes. He couldn't hold back, and started to criticize: "His Royal Highness Prince An has a crush on the lonely Concubine Shu, right?" Gu Zhu:

    ? ? ?

    There are big question marks on his little head.

    What the hell?

    Has his head been eaten by a donkey?

    Or...jealous...

    Gu Zhu squinted her eyes and carefully looked at Qin Mo's face while thinking about it.

    Then I decided, um, I was just jealous.

    "Are you... are you jealous?"

    The young man smiled arrogantly, poking the man's chest like a fox.

    Qin Mo pursed his lips, and sneered after a long while: "Jealous? Is Gu Gu someone who would be jealous?"

    Gu Zhu danced on the wire and continued to add fuel to the flames: "It's so sour, so so sour, whose vinegar vat is so sour? It's down."

    Qin Mo expressionless, after seeing the young man's smug eyes, he pressed him down on the couch and scratched his armpit vigorously.

    Gu Zhu who was caught off guard and overwhelmed: "Hahahahahaha, don't scratch, don't scratch, it's so itchy hahahahaha..."

    Gu Zhu burst into tears as she laughed.

    He laughed and begged for mercy before the man stopped.

    The man pinched his upturned ass severely, and said: "Qiao Wan is an exception, she took the initiative to find Shang Gu."

    "Qiao Xiang forced her to marry, but she didn't want to, so she took the initiative to ask to participate in the draft."

    Gu Zhu was extremely surprised, but thinking about it, Qiao Wan's temper could indeed do this.

    "Qiao Xiang is willing?" "Of course he doesn't want to," Qin Mo smiled lowly, "     so

    Qiao Wan reported his name without telling his father.

A good helper, with her here, Qiao Xiang is working hard for Gu, since he is so sensible, it is not a problem for Gu to give Qiao Wan some privileges." That's how it is,

    Gu Zhu nodded.

    No wonder Qiao Wan was so free in the palace.

    After clearing up all the misunderstandings, Gu Zhu realized that many things were imagined by himself, he was simply thinking too much.

    Qin Mo hummed, expressing that he was very unhappy, and His Majesty Emperor Qin was going to make fun of His Highness Wang An if he was unhappy.

    That night, there were two figures in every part of the Qinghui Hall of His Highness Wang An.

    Then, His Highness King An lost his temper again. The reason was that His Majesty Emperor Qin was too brave and his body couldn't bear it. He launched a unilateral cold war against Qin Mo until now.

    After regaining his senses, and sweeping all the past back into his mind, Qin Mo unobtrusively pulled up and down the cloak that had slipped from Gu Zhu's shoulders.

    "Dong dong dong, Your Majesty, Minister of the Ministry of Rites, please see me."

    Zhou Fu's high-pitched voice sounded, waking up the drowsy young man.

    Gu Zhu muttered unhappily, and buried her face in the man's arms again.

    Qin Mo's movements were too gentle, and the sun was so warm that His Highness Wang An, who didn't sleep well last night, was sleepy.

    Qin Mo patted him on the back, changed the man into a comfortable position, and whispered: "It's nothing, go to sleep."

    With the man's comfort, Gu Zhu also hugged the man's waist, and pushed her head into the man's abdomen. Buried, continued to sleep.

    When Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites came in, he saw a very warm scene. The emperor carefully reviewed the memorial with a handsome young man in his arms.

    But the Minister of Rites was single-handedly selected by Qin Mo, so naturally he would not disturb the emperor's mood because of such trivial matters.

    He pretended not to have seen this scene, lifted up his robe and knelt down very naturally, his voice lowered several degrees.

    Qin Mo raised his hand towards him.

    Minister of the Ministry of Rites got up, bowed and said: "Your Majesty, the post station has received the Yan Guo Mission, and King Yan Guorui will choose another day to meet you."

    So soon?

    Qin Mo was a little surprised that it was King Rui who personally led the team, and it took less than two months from the time the Yan State sent the embassy to attend the banquet and the Yan State embassy arrived in the capital of Qin State.

    This is probably because the official document was delivered in a hurry, and the mission left behind.

    Qin Mo nodded, indicating that he knew, and added: "Treat King Rui with the highest standard of etiquette, don't be disrespectful."

    Just as he was about to wave his hand to make people back, he was bumped in the stomach.

    "I heard..."

    The young man's faint voice sounded, Qin Mo lowered his head, and saw a pair of slightly excited eyes.

    He felt bad for a moment, and immediately tried to suppress the young man.

    "Gu Zhu!"

    "I'm going to see Brother Huang!"

    Silence...

    The Minister of Rites silently shrank back, trying to make himself smaller.

    He doesn't get involved in this Shura field.

    Qin Mo and Gu Zhu stared wide-eyed, neither of them would back down.

    "Qin Mo!"

    Gu Zhu's voice became sharp, he got up, and gradually pressed the man's hand harder.

    The line of sight was blocked by the table, and the Minister of Rites could not see the movements of the two people opposite him at all.

    The man was suddenly pressed down, and his whole body froze for a moment, then he looked gloomy at the lifeless young man, and sneered: "You can't be alone!"

    Gu Zhu pressed hard, gritted his teeth: "I'm going!"

    Qin Mo said angrily: " Gu Zhu, do you still know your identity! How dare you threaten Gu! Is your ass healed?"

    He lowered his voice for the last sentence, and only Gu Zhu heard it.

    The young man blushed, and he loosened his paws, but he missed his loved ones too much, so he mustered up and pressed down hard, glaring at him: "Let me go! I haven't seen Brother Huang for a long time." He

    said Seeing that, Gu Zhu was wronged, he shook his head coquettishly, and ignored people.

    Qin Mo couldn't help panting, Gou's Minister of Rites looked at him blankly, not understanding why the emperor suddenly made such a reverie sound.

    Qin Mo was furious, and he couldn't lose his temper at the mischievous young man, so he took the writing brush on the table and threw it on the ground, angrily said: "Get out!

    " In the study room, he clasped his hands on his knees and panted, and Zhou Fu, who was beside him, looked at me and looked at you.

    Zhou Fu held his whisk and shook his head at him.

    The Minister of Rites nodded clearly and left quickly.

    It seems that the envoy of the Yan Kingdom is terribly negligent, and he has to notify him quickly.

    In the study room, the two are still in a stalemate, Gu Zhu is a little helpless, he has tried so hard, but the man still refuses to let go, why is that.

    A little broken.

    But it's no surprise.

    "So why on earth don't you let me see Brother Huang?"

    His Royal Highness Wang An asked sincerely.

    His Majesty Emperor Qin was a little embarrassed, he put his hands to his lips to cover up his expression, but he couldn't stand the young man's non-stop questioning, he healed and said helplessly: "I'm afraid you ran away." Afraid... he ran away

    ? !

    This reason is too far-fetched.

    But looking at the man's flushed face, Gu Zhu felt that it was very reasonable.

    So...

    "Do you still remember when I said I was going to go..."

    At this moment, the young man also felt a little embarrassed, he didn't expect that what he said in anger would be remembered by the man for so long.

    At this point, Qin Mo no longer struggled. He hugged the young man and said unhappily: "The Second Prince of Yan Kingdom's visit this time must not be as simple as just attending a big banquet. I think...he wants to steal someone from Gu Gu."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Nine Your Majesty Did He Admit Mistakes Today?

    "...He wants to steal someone from Gu Gu."

    His Majesty Emperor Qin said firmly, his eyes were full of displeasure, and the hand pinching the young man's waist was also extraordinarily hard, causing Gu Zhu to raise his hand on the man's face again in pain Slapped.

    "Let go, it hurts me."

    The coquettish His Royal Highness Wang An was not happy, he was used to crawling along, and since he knew what men thought about him, he never felt alienated.

    He frowned, held the man's face in both hands, and said in a low voice: "Your Majesty, didn't I tell you? As long as Your Majesty stays with me, Gu Zhu will never leave. Don't worry, I won't leave, even if it's not for you and me." , I will not leave for the sake of the country of Yan."

    The national strength of Yan and Qin is too great, the cavalry of the state of Qin is powerful, and although the infantry of the state of Yan is also famous, they are still not as good as the cavalry of the state of Qin.

    Now that the world is in chaos, with him under Qin's control, Emperor Qin will not attack Yan in the short term, but likewise, Yan cannot raise troops against Qin.

    To a certain extent, diplomatic relations between the two countries have been maintained.

    But in the future, how the situation will be is not something that he, a little proton, can decide.

    Qin Mo was very happy when he heard this, but when he heard that Yan Guo was mentioned, he turned his face down again.

    "So, you still have to go back."

    Qin Mo's face darkened, he gritted his teeth and wished he could pack the Yan Kingdom mission back home immediately, and even forgot that he personally ordered them to be treated well just a second ago.

    Gu Zhu was helpless, he stretched his neck and rubbed Qin Mo's lips, sighed: "Your Majesty, as the saying goes, an ugly daughter-in-law still wants to see her in-laws, don't you want to meet my family and get their consent?" This

    reason is barely passable, His Majesty Emperor Qin pursed his lips, showing some aggrieved expression.

    Gu Zhu discovered that before falling in love, His Majesty was indifferent and condescending, but after falling in love, His Majesty has become very clingy, and his short temper makes people headaches.

    There is still half a month before the grand banquet, and envoys from other countries have also arrived one after another.

    Now that the world is divided, the atmosphere among countries is tense, but the overall strength of Qin State is still at the top of all countries. Under the increasingly tense relationship, this time the big banquet will not be so simple.

    These can be seen from the increasingly tense atmosphere in Ducheng.

    Unlike high-profile countries that are trying to make trouble, the Yan State Mission has been extraordinarily quiet since the first day they entered the city, staying in the post station and never coming out.

    It wasn't until the people arranged by the Minister of Rites to pick them up to a more standard mansion that they didn't show up.

    "Wait, where are you going?"

    The man in blue official uniform stopped the leading official, raised his head and asked arrogantly.

    The official who led the way gave him a good-tempered smile, and then said: "Your Majesty has ordered that the residence of the Yan State Mission has been arranged elsewhere."

    The man opened his inverted triangular eyes and refused to let go: "Where are they going? Why can they go?" Change the place to live, but we have to squeeze in this crappy and small post!"

    This is too much, the guide officer put away his smile, and looked at the envoy with a blank face, he understood that this person is Come to pick things up.

    Those who can work in the Ministry of Rituals are those who are talkative and thick-skinned. Now they are not afraid of being picked on by others in their own territory.

    The official who led the way snorted coldly: "Then the relationship will be serious. His Royal Highness King Rui is also His Majesty's in-laws. How can the royal family of Yan Kingdom be wronged in this place? As for you, if you don't like it, you can't live there. I can't wait." Reluctantly."

    These words clearly show that we are treating them differently, and His Majesty personally ordered us to do so, what's the matter, I'm not satisfied, I can't help but get out of here!

    Covering the naked sarcasm made the envoy's angry head smoke, he stepped forward and pointed at the officials and was about to curse, but in an instant he caught sight of King Rui's cold eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, and his anger faded away.

    The leading officials didn't care what they thought, and brought the Yan Kingdom mission to a mansion on the East Street.

    "His Royal Highness, this is the mansion that His Majesty personally selected for you. I will take my leave for the time being. If something happens, I can send someone to the Ministry of Rites to find me." Gu Yunqi nodded at him, thanked him and then made a gesture to the deputy general next to him

    . With a wink, the deputy general was also smart, and stuffed a bag of broken silver into the official's hand: "Excuse me." The

    leading official waved his hands repeatedly, a little flattered: "No, this is my duty, and please take it back, Your Highness." Things."

    After finishing speaking, he walked away with strides, the speed was like a tiger chasing him behind him.

    The lieutenant looked at his Highness in a daze.

    This person is gone, can you give it back?

    Gu Yunqi said: "Forget it, let's go in first."

    He watched the figure of the official disappear into the corner of the street, his eyes darkened, and he didn't know what was going on with Gu Zhu now, so Emperor Qin would do such a dizzy thing for him Come.

    That's right, in the eyes of the smart King Rui, Qin Mo's move was not smart at all. He was clearly telling other countries about the deal between Qin and Yan.

    But Gu Yunqi knew that their country of Yan had nothing to do with the country of Qin except for a prince who was imprisoned in the palace of the country of Qin.

    Most importantly, what did the guiding officer mean by in-laws? Could it be that his younger brother was taken a fancy to by the royal women of Qin and wanted to marry him by force?

    It never occurred to him that it was not a woman who fell in love with Gu Zhu, but a wolf with a big tail, watching the little white rabbit back to its nest.

    That night, the young general guarding the gate rushed in in a panic, shouting, "Your Highness! No good, Your Highness!"

    Gu Yunqi held the sunspot in one hand and placed it on the chessboard with a smile on his lips. Disturb a pawn above.

    "Why panic?"

    The little soldier stood at attention and replied loudly: "Emperor Qin brought people all the way towards us!"

    Oh?

    Gu Yunqi played with the chess pieces in his hands and raised his eyebrows. He didn't think that the other party came here in the middle of the night to mistreat them. After all, if something happened to the Yan State Mission in Qin State, it would be a good reason to start a war.

    It's just that Emperor Qin's actions... are so unobservable...

    "Wheeze..."

    After panting, Xiaobing continued: "I also saw the third prince coming!"

    "Papa! "

    It was the sound of something falling.

    Everyone in the room looked towards the ground, and a black chess piece exuding a warm luster was lying quietly on the spotless ground.

    Rui Wangdian, who has always been calm in dealing with things, showed joy. He got up, and after seeing that there was nothing wrong with his clothes, he glared at Xiao Bing unhappily: "You can't finish such a big matter in one sentence!" Xiao Bing

    quickly Kneeling down and begging for mercy, His Royal Highness Rui Wang was in no mood to deal with him at this time, so he hurriedly went out to meet his younger brother whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

    "Brother Huang!"

    Before he could stand still, a small cannonball rushed over and crashed into his arms.

    Gu Yunqi hugged his arms limply, and immediately burst out laughing. He is tall and has long legs, and he hugged the thin young man upside down. He nodded with satisfaction: "Yes, it's heavy. It seems that the people of Qin have not treated you badly."

    What he said made His Majesty Emperor Qin, who stood aside and glared at His Royal Highness Rui, a little guilty. He touched his nose, and then coughed amidst the intimacy between the two.

    "Ahem."

    No one paid any attention to him.

    "Cough, cough, cough."

    Still no one answered. His Majesty Emperor Qin was a little angry, and the wrench on his thumb was almost about to die again.

    "Have you had enough hugs? How decent are two big men hugging each other in the street!"

    His Royal Highness King Rui was immersed in the joy of caressing his younger brother, when he was interrupted suddenly, he cast an unpleasant look at him.

    Then he also received the hidden jealous eyes of His Majesty Qin Emperor.

    The two looked at each other for a long time.

    Gu Zhu felt that the hand touching his head stopped moving, and there was silence in his ears. He tilted his head in doubt, raised his hand and pressed down Gu Yunqi's hand, which was hanging in the air, on his head, muttering "Touch, why don't you touch it, Brother Huang?"

    Gu Yunqi couldn't put it down because he was so eager to be touched, his younger brother was so cute.

    However, cute is cute, and there is still something to say about education.

    His Highness King Rui straightened his expression, pressed His Highness King An's small head and issued a serious reprimand: "I don't know if I'm in poor health, but I still run so fast, and I want to lie down for half a month, don't I?

    " Now, he looked at his elder brother aggrievedly, bowed his head and apologized: "I'm sorry, Brother Emperor."

    Seeing that the young man was scolded and Qin Mo quit, he didn't dare to speak harshly to others, and now he was pointed at his nose and scolded. It was Gu Zhu who didn't resist.

    Such a docile appearance made the man's heart sour.

    He pulled Gu Zhu to stop him, and looked at His Royal Highness Rui Wang with serious eyes: "Rui Wang has passed."

    Gu Yunqi looked at the two people, and he sneered: "I will teach my younger brother, His Majesty Qin Emperor, what to do."

    Qin Mo: "He is now the proton of my country of Qin, so naturally I will take care of him."

    Gu Yunqi folded his chest and sneered, "He is still the prince of my country of Yan, this king's younger brother!"

    Qin Mo: "Heh..."

    naked mockery.

    "Since it's your own younger brother, why did you send someone here as a hostage? Hypocrisy! Pretentious!"

    Gu Yunqi clenched his fists with a "click" sound. Qin Mo was right, it was because they were useless that they were loved by thousands of people. The younger brother is alone in the enemy country.

    "If it wasn't for Qin's deception, would my younger brother have been sent here to suffer?! His Majesty the Emperor of Qin has the nerve to criticize this king?"

    Qin Mo: Damn, you are so angry!

    Gu Yunqi: Smelly wolf bastard!

    When these two people met, they were full of gunpowder, and they would come and go to hurt each other like elementary school chickens, but they didn't dare to be serious, Gu Zhu couldn't help laughing.

    "Okay, okay, stop arguing."

    Gu Zhu stopped between the two of them, glared at Qin Mo who was aggressive and wanted to roll up his sleeves, and then wrapped his arms around Gu Yunqi's arm to act coquettishly.

    "Oh, brother, don't bother with him. It's my fault that made you worry."

    Facing the soft younger brother, Gu Yunqi naturally wouldn't be really angry. He was also worried about the other party's body before speaking loudly. He Protecting Gu Zhu with one hand, she walked towards the mansion with him in her arms.

    While walking, he said: "What are you doing here at night, be careful of catching a cold." "

    Forget that you used to lie on the bed for three whole days after catching a cold, okay?

    " It's great!"

    The two walked in talking and laughing, leaving His Majesty Emperor Qin alone to blow the cold wind outside.

    Qin Mo, who was so angry, regretted so much, he would not have brought him here if he had known earlier, now he is fine, and left himself outside.

    Thinking about it, I felt a little wronged, Gu Zhu never did this before, it was all Gu Yunqi's fault!

    After thinking about it for a while, Qin Mo looked at the gate of the mansion gloomyly, but followed him in.

    Once in the room, Gu Yunqi asked someone to light the charcoal basin, and closed all the doors and windows to prevent any cold wind from blowing in.

    He touched the young man's hand and forehead, and was relieved when he found that the temperature was normal.

    He took Gu Zhu to sit on Luo Han's bed, poured him a cup of tea to warm his hands, and then asked with a calm face, "Zhu Zhu, what's going on with you and...?"

    Judging from the situation just now, the atmosphere between this Emperor Qin and his younger brother is obviously not right. The irascible emperor known for his fierceness and cruelty is like a loyal dog in front of Gu Zhu, very obedient.

    Especially after he looked at the obvious red marks behind Gu Zhu's ears, the uneasiness in his heart reached its peak.

    This kind of marks can't be made by mosquito bites. He is also a man, so it's obvious at a glance.

    "Ah?"

    Gu Zhu was taken aback for a moment, he watched Gu Yunqi nod behind his ear, and immediately raised his hand to cover it.

    The young man hesitated a bit, his face was red.

    Thinking of the man biting his neck so fiercely during the day, Gu Zhu was a little distracted. No wonder he liked to suck the place behind his ears so much, and he had bad intentions.

    That kind of private place will not be discovered by anyone who is not close.

    It's all right now, Gu Zhu really wants to dig a hole and go down, it's better than being embarrassed in front of Gu Yunqi.

    "This... this..."

    Seeing his younger brother's embarrassing look, Gu Yunqi became angry all of a sudden, he gradually tightened his hand holding the cup, and with a "click", a crack appeared on the smooth wall of the cup.

    "Did the dog emperor bully you!"

    Gu Yunqi gritted his teeth, he wanted to say, how could his younger brother get mixed up with that kind of person, he was actually bullied.

    "I'm going to kill him! How dare you bully my brother!"

    He no longer cared about the false peace maintained by the two countries, and at this moment he just wanted to kill the dog man outside the door with a knife.

    His younger brother was weak, and he was powerless to resist the man who was as strong as a bear. His own younger brother was actually forced, what a beast!

    When Qin Mo stepped into the room with his front foot, he was punched with his back foot. His gaze was sharp for an instant, and he dodged the punch nimbly, and kicked him with his backhand.

    You came and I fought for a while, Qin Mo grabbed Gu Yunqi's arm, Gu Yunqi pressed Qin Mo's foot, the two glared at each other.

    "Beast!"

    Gu Yunqi scolded.

    Qin Mo smiled darkly: "Don't think that you can be so rude just because you are Ah Zhu's elder brother!" "

    Ah Zhu is what you can call me! Bastard!"

    Gu Yunqi couldn't hold back, and tried his best to block the man's kick. , grabbed his arm and wanted to fall to the ground.

    The fight here was hot, and Gu Zhu on the other end took a sip leisurely from the teacup, smiling and watching the two people coming and going in the yard.

    The deputy general stood aside with a worried expression: "His Royal Highness King An? Does it matter if you don't stop him?"

    After all, the person on the other side is also the emperor of Qin. If it is reported that his highness had a fight with Emperor Qin, the two countries will lose face.

    The most important thing is that he is afraid that His Highness will suffer a disadvantage. Emperor Qin's skills are among the best in all countries.

    Gu Zhu waved his hand, and stood at the door holding a cup like a veteran cadre. He smiled slightly: "It's okay, brother knows how to measure." In a real fight,

    Gu Yunqi is naturally not Qin Mo's opponent, but who made him Gu Zhu's elder brother? Well, Qin Mo would show mercy even if he didn't look at the monk's face and the Buddha's face.

    After the fight, both of them were panting a bit, Gu Zhu blinked at the lieutenant general, squeezed her handkerchief and walked to Gu Yunqi's side, tiptoeing to wipe off the sweat.

    This scene made Qin Mo feel angry again, who was he fighting with Gu Yunqi for, such a little heartless person!

    Gu Yunqi cast a smug look at Qin Mo, he squeezed his younger brother's hand, and said dotingly: "Okay, okay, I know you are protecting him, so don't worry about it, go in and explain the matter clearly.

    " Meat is expensive, how can he do the work of serving people here, when he was in Yan country, these brothers served him, but now he is so obedient.

    He led someone back to the room, and ordered someone to bring a small blanket to cover the young man's legs, then raised his chin, looked at Emperor Qin who had an ugly face, and said, "Speak.

    " Seeing this man who attracted Gu Zhuyou's attention as soon as he appeared.

    "What's there to say, you've seen it too, Ah Zhu is mine now."

    Good guy, if you don't say it, it's enough, if you say it, it's hatred again.

    Gu Yunqi's nerves that had calmed down became tense again. With a sullen face, he held Gu Zhu's hand and looked coldly at the proud man: "Your Majesty, Emperor Qin, what is your name? Prince, King An who was proclaimed by my father." "

    I heard that Ah Zhu's life in Qin State was not very good. We are innocent, Your Majesty should not tarnish his reputation! Or, Qin His Majesty has a hobby of torturing people and likes to do dirty things."

    Qin Mo was said to have blue veins popping out of his forehead, he stared at the young man who was very critical of him, and he was very aggrieved because Gu Yunqi was right, the things he and Gu Zhu were together were other than the people in the harem ,no one knows.

    Even if the previous dynasty heard some rumors, they did not dare to bring them up without definite evidence.

    Qin Mo also wanted to give the young man an identity, an identity that could stand beside him, but Gu Zhu refused.

    Saying something will affect his reputation and prestige, but is he the one who cares about such trivial things?

    It is really aggrieved to be used to "attack" him now.

    Thinking of this, Qin Mo glanced at the smiling young man with forbearance.

    "Okay, brother, don't tease him."

    Gu Zhu shook Gu Yunqi's hand to relieve His Majesty Qin Emperor.

    Gu Yunqi hates that iron cannot be made into steel. He nodded Gu Zhu's head falsely, and said seriously: "I can't decide on this matter, I need to tell my father."

    He patted Gu Zhu's head, feeling: "There was no other way to send you to Qin as a hostage. The treasury was empty and the winter was cold. The people really couldn't go through the war anymore." "I thought I would use

    some money when things got better... If Qin If you don't want to, it's not impossible to give up a city, and you can be exchanged, and now the situation is like this, the father is going to have a headache."

    The emperor of Qin is difficult to deal with and has great ambitions. He is really worried that his younger brother will be bullied, and their Yan State is monogamous from top to bottom. This Qin State can... "Ah Zhu, tell the

    truth To be honest, did he bully you?"

    The more you think about it, the more worried you become, and then you look at the traces behind Gu Zhu's so private ears, how could it be possible... Gu Yunqi put on a straight face, trying to scare the young man into telling the truth.

    Gu Zhu opened his mouth, and Qin Mo sat down on his buttocks, snatched back Gu Yunqi's hand that belonged to the young man, and said with a smirk: "Don't bother my elder brother to worry too much, Ah Zhu is my baby, how can I Will bully him."

    The word "bully" is extremely strong, as if emphasizing something.

    Gu Yunqi frowned, but he didn't refute Qin Mo's face. In case this guy became angry, he and Ah Zhu were still on the border of Qin State, so it wasn't safe, so he had to wait for him to bring Ah Zhu back... Qin Mo stared at

    him ,sneer.

    Sure enough, this guy still wants to take away his ramie, hehehehe... dreaming!

    After recounting the past for a while, Gu Zhu couldn't hold it anymore, he yawned and waved goodbye to Gu Yunqi, and was carried by the man into the carriage that had been prepared, and drove towards the palace.

    Gu Yunjiao Sugar Team Du Jia steamed for you Li Qi stood at the door, watching the shadow of the carriage going away, a look of worry appeared in his eyes.

    His younger brother is a man, although there are also Qi brothers in Yan country, and their family doesn't pay much attention to these, but the difference in status is too big, it is always a factor of instability.

    "Your Highness?"

    "By flattery, I will write a letter. You send someone to send it back to the country of Yan as soon as possible, and hand it over to my father and emperor, so that they can decide the matter.

    " The letter soldiers left the city.

    The two who returned to the palace didn't know the storm they were about to face. Qin Mo hugged the baby in his arms, happily enjoying the world of the two of them.

    "Look, my worries are indeed right. Your second brother is just a kind and uneasy man!"

    Qin Mo gritted his teeth with hatred. If he hadn't acted aggressively, his wife would have been snatched away.

    Gu Zhu snorted, turned over and sat straddling the man, grabbed his skirt with one hand, and licked her lips.

    He squinted his eyes, pressed his fingers on the man's chest, and sneered: "What are you talking about? Who is uneasy and kind!"

    Qin Mo poked his neck: "Your second brother!"

    The young man laughed angrily, why didn't he know this guy So insecure.

    "Can you stop being so nervous, I told you I won't leave."

    "I don't believe it."

    The man lowered his eyelids, showing a embarrassed expression, but his hands were firmly on Gu Zhu's waist, not letting him fall down.

    "In your heart, I'm definitely not as important as them."

    Gu Zhu really had nothing to say, he looked at the man a little strangely, his attitude changed too quickly, this child really lacks love.

    That's right, Gu Zhu learned from Qi Qi what happened to the man when he was young, the current queen mother is not his mother at all, his mother was given to death by the queen mother with a cup of poisoned wine when he was young.

    The queen mother couldn't bear a child, and she was unwilling to give up the emperor's throne to the sons of other concubines, so she thought of a terrible way to give birth to a child.

    And Qin Mo is that guy.

    The man's mother was a court lady, who was favored by the emperor and named a talented person. During her pregnancy, the queen found out that she was pregnant, so she abandoned the chess piece. But for some reason, the child died when she was three years old. The queen turned her mind on that talent again.

    He snatched Qin Mo back alive.

    The queen mother thought that Qin Mo was too young to remember anything, but the queen mother had forgotten that Qin Mo had a superb memory since he was a child, and he remembered everything clearly, including his mother's appearance when she died.

    Seeing the man at a loss (pretend to be) at the moment, Gu Zhu's heart softened.

    "Okay, don't be angry, I promise, you won't leave, okay?"

    Qin Mo raised his eyes, "Really?"

    "Really, I promise."

    The young man said firmly.

    The man was relieved, showed a soothing smile, and then pinched the young man's waist.

    "Uncomfortable..."

    he said, with a gradually arrogant smile on his face...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Ten Your Majesty Did He Admit Mistakes Today?

    Gu Zhu pursed his lips. He suddenly realized that he seemed to be cheated...

    The arrogant smile on the man's face and the wanton movements of his hands made the young man stunned. He looked at the man, his mouth deflated, and he burst into tears come out.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    …

    ””

    After finishing speaking, rolled barefoot off the bed, ran to the side hall , closed the door, and howled: "Don't come here, or you'll sleep in the imperial study!" His

    Majesty Qin Emperor, who can't steal a piece of rice... He stood at the door of the side hall, raised his hand and put it down, with a worried expression on his face , In the end, I still didn't dare to push the door open.

    Gu Zhu fell down on the soft bed with a whimper, and rolled around several times hugging the pillow.

    He's not stupid, how could he not know the man's mind, but he was too bloated, he would feel uncomfortable for several days, so he played a little trick, it seemed to be quite effective.

    After a good night's sleep, Gu Zhu woke up very early the next day. When he was fully dressed and pushed open the palace door, he found a certain man looking at him with resentment, with two big dark circles under his eyes.

    Um?

    Gu Zhu stepped forward, stared at Qin Mo's face carefully for a long time, covered his lips and smiled, his smile was very pretty, just like the peach blossoms in spring, so gorgeous.

    "What's the matter? My Majesty is learning from pandas?"

    The young man smiled, his shoulders trembling, and the mockery in his eyes couldn't be hidden.

    Qin Mo snorted coldly, raised his chin noblely and reservedly, turned his head away from the young man's outstretched hand.

    "Hmph."

    ...

    At that time, Qin Mo sat in the golden hall and received all the ministers.

    Prime Minister Qiao took the lead, bowed and said, "Your Majesty, the flood in Wei County has eased, and His Royal Highness Prince An's measures are very useful."

    Qin Mo nodded: "That's right."

    "I'm thinking about whether this method can also be used in other counties with floods. If it is possible, then my annual harvest can increase by 30%." This is the least calculated by Prime Minister Qiao

    . Value, if handled properly, I am afraid it can rise even more.

    This ratio made Qin Mo sit up straight. He rubbed his chin and thought about it, and said, "His Royal Highness King An said when discussing this matter with Gu that the situation of water systems in different places is different, so the flood control methods used are also adapted to local conditions. Mr. Qiao , I will leave this matter to you alone, and I will try my best to ensure that my Qin country will never suffer from floods."     Qiao

    Xiang replied loudly: "I obey the order, and I will live up to your majesty's trust."

The team of envoys who arrived in Qin State reported once again, and at the same time reported the preparations for the banquet.

    After listening to him, Qin Mo pointed at the armrest and said, "Zheng Aiqing, on the day of the grand banquet, I will take another seat on Gu's left hand side. For specific matters, Aiqing will meet Gu in the imperial study after the court.

    " Qinghuidian and Gu Zhu had breakfast together, he sat at the table and watched Little Eggplant serve the young man put on a thick coat and sat beside him.

    "What do you want to eat? Gu told the imperial dining room to do it." Qin Mo held the young man's hand that was huddled in his arms and said with a smile.

    Gu Zhu raised his eyebrows, and pressed the back of the man's hand with his backhand: "Why are you so nice all of a sudden."

    Qin Mo leaned over and quickly kissed the corner of Gu Zhu's lips. It’s not that I don’t want to stay alone tonight, so I have to please my lady.”

    “My lady?”

    The young man covered his lips and smiled, he grabbed the flesh on the back of Qin Mo’s hand, pretending to be angry: “Who is your lady! Don’t be ashamed!”

    After playing around for a while, Gu Zhu became a little hot, he was out of breath, and looked at people with moist eyes, until he lost his temper.

    Qin Mo patted him on the back to give people a sense of comfort. Although his body is much better than before, he still needs to pay attention.

    "Zhou Fu, let's have dinner."

    "Of order."

    After breakfast, Qin Mo went to the Imperial Study to deal with political affairs and meet with the Minister of Rites to prepare the banquet, while Gu Zhu put on fluffy earmuffs and went to play with his elder brother.

    Gu Yunqi, who got up early in the morning and was practicing martial arts, had just finished training, and His Royal Highness Wang An, who was wrapped in a wine glass and wrapped in a thick wine glass, was full of arms.

    "Hmm! Ah Zhu, take it easy, Brother Huang is about to be knocked out of your internal wounds." Gu Yunqi hugged him, pretending to be bumped into pain and staggered a few steps, making Gu Zhu giggle.

    "Brother Huang, I didn't have time last night. I will accompany you well today."

    Gu Zhu said, and pulled the young man in black into the house. Come over for some snacks, and then go to take a quick shower and change into formal clothes.

    After he came out of the cubicle, he saw his younger brother was cross-legged, holding a piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake in his hand, eating like a little hamster, with bulging cheeks.

    I accidentally got choked, and I know how to hold a cup and sip tea, which is very cute.

    Gu Yunqi couldn't hold it back, and stretched out his hand to pat Gu Zhuomao's head, in exchange for a small puzzled look, as if to say: What are you touching my head for?

    "What is this?"

    Gu Yunqi curiously touched the white hemispheres on the young man's ears, feeling a little puzzled.

    Gu Zhu took off the earmuffs and threw them into Gu Yunqi's arms. He pouted his chin and said, "This is the earmuffs I ordered someone to make to keep the ears warm.

    " It is tight and not at all airtight. The brackets inside should be made of bamboo, which is flexible and can be pulled apart on both sides.

    "What's that thing that feels soft inside?" Gu Yunqi asked.

    Gu Zhu tilted her head, and replied: "It's cotton wool. The rabbit fur outside can only block the wind and not keep warm. After adding cotton wool, it becomes very warm.

    " Gentlemen, there is no need to use rabbit fur, just some ordinary cloth."

    The climate in the south is humid, and the winter is harsh and humid. Those soldiers will suffer from frostbite every winter, and the exposed skin will be chapped by the cold wind.

    When Gu Zhu heard this, her eyes lit up.

    Yes, why didn't he think of it.

    "Brother, there is actually one more thing that should come in handy."

    Gu Zhu thought of the mask again. The winter wind is bleak, and the mask can block some cold wind. In the ancient times when the measures were simple, if you caught a cold and didn't treat it well, you would die.

    The wind and cold are contagious, and masks can block some bacteria. Although they are not as effective as the medical masks of the afterlife, they are better than nothing.

    Gu Yunqi was very curious about the objects Gu Zhu described, so he ordered someone to invite an embroiderer to come, and made a finished product on the spot.

    Looking at the piece of fabric and the two straps, Gu Yunqi showed some suspicion.

    "Is this thing really able to reduce the occurrence of wind and cold?"

    They have a special location. It is cold and wet in winter, and the cold can be soaked to the bone. Every year, some guards and soldiers of the city die because of the wind and cold. If these things are useful, Their winter will be much better.

    "It's useful."

    Gu Zhu said firmly.

    The air exhaled during the conversation quickly turned into a fine white mist at low temperature, Gu Zhu shrank her neck, and seriously discussed with Gu Yunqi: "If you don't believe me, brother, you can do an experiment.

    " Earmuffs, one part doesn’t matter, let’s see the situation and compare.”

    This is also impossible, a trace of helplessness flashed in Gu Zhu’s eyes, without definite evidence, it’s not convincing to rely on dictation alone, but these things are really possible. Come in handy.

    Gu Zhu is stupid, he can't think of a better way, so he can only do this.

    Gu Yunqi nodded, he couldn't deny his younger brother's words, he turned around and went to the study to write a letter and send it back to Yan Kingdom.

    In just a few days, two letters have been sent in a row, and the emperor is going to have a headache again.

    Gu Yunqi looked at his younger brother and shook his head, how could there be so many weird thoughts in his little head.

    The conversation between the two was unknown to the third person, Gu Zhu hesitated for a while, and then said slowly: "Brother Huang, can I tell... him about this?" It stands to reason that the two countries are in a state of hostility

    , Gu Zhu's move is so serious that it can be regarded as defecting to the enemy and traitorous country, but Gu Zhu really feels sorry for those border guards, and such a small matter will not affect the final result.

    It's always good to have fewer deaths.

    Gu Yunqi glanced at his younger brother, lowered his eyes and thought for a while, and said, "It's okay, you came up with this idea, just say it if you want, my country of Yan is not so weak." Gu Zhu showed a happy

    smile Smiling, he nodded vigorously.

    Outside the door, the deputy general came forward to report that the palace had sent a carriage to pick up His Highness Wang An, and His Majesty was already losing his temper.

    Gu Zhu was a little embarrassed, he rubbed the center of his brows, he could think of such a stupid saying that Qin Mo was completely helpless, he thought everyone was a fool.

    In Gu Yunqi's teasing eyes, Gu Zhufei seemed to run away.

    Looking at the earmuffs in his hand that were forgotten by his master, Gu Yunqi shook his head helplessly.

    After returning to the palace, Gu Zhu returned to the imperial study under the guidance of the palace staff. He looked at the man sitting behind the desk and correcting the memorial, snorted coldly, stepped on his boots and walked straight to the man, looking very unhappy. with him.

    "Back?"

    Qin Mo said without raising his head.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips, and slapped the table with a slap: "I'm chatting with my brother, why are you calling me back in such a hurry?"

    Qin Mo put down his pen and got up, walked to Gu Zhu's side and took his arm around his waist to sit down on the low couch, gently squeezed the young man's flushed palm, frowned and said, "Doesn't it hurt to slap the table, the palm is red. "

    Gu Zhu pouted: "You haven't answered my question yet."

    Qin Mo smiled lowly, and rubbed the young man's neck flatteringly. Aren't you coming back?"

    Gu Zhu also knew Qin Mo's dog temper, so he wasn't annoyed, he just thought it was funny.

    "By the way, let me tell you something."

    "Huh?"

    Qin Mo played with the smooth jade-like fingers in his hand, and listened carefully to Gu Zhu's words. Upon hearing this, his casual expression became serious. .

    "What you said is true?"

    Gu Zhu thought he didn't believe it, and punched him a little unhappy: "Of course it is true, I have discussed it with my brother, and I plan to try it in the army first, if it works, then Extend it to the entire army."

    "It's just that the cotton wool is always limited, and those troops who are temporarily not on the battlefield can not send it first, and let's keep up with the troops stationed at the border." The shortage of supplies is always

    a big problem, but there is no such thing now. A better solution, Gu Zhu is not like those big cows who can develop hybrid rice and weapons, he can only do what he can.

    After Qin Mo heard this, he hugged Gu Zhu's face and kissed him. He immediately sent someone to announce the Minister of Household Affairs, Minister of Industry and the prime minister into the palace.

    Since there were political matters to be discussed, Gu Zhu wanted to leave first to avoid suspicion.

    But Qin Mo didn't care at all, he just held him back and refused to let him go, the reason was quite convincing.

    "You came up with this method. If they don't accept you, then don't use this method."

    So, when the two ministers and Qiao Xiang met at the gate of the palace, they were a little confused, and the three of them came together , After entering the imperial study room, he knelt down and saluted.

    When I looked up, my good fellow, the proton of Yan Kingdom was sitting beside the emperor, very well-behaved.

    Qiao Xiang was dissatisfied, he cupped his hands and said: "Your Majesty called the ministers here to discuss important matters, and His Highness Wang An is here... I am afraid it is not polite."

    Qin Mo's face was a little ugly, but he did not get angry immediately, but It was to let the three of them see the mask and earmuffs that the embroidered girl had driven out.

    "What is this?"

    Qiao Xiang and the three looked through it over and over again, but they couldn't figure out what was the use of the object in their hands, so they asked the emperor.

    Qin Mo said indifferently: "These things are called masks and earmuffs."

    "Masks? Earmuffs?"

    Minister of the Ministry of Industry murmured a few words, looked carefully at these two things again, and picked them up to try to use them.

    What the emperor can take out must not be ordinary things, it must be useful.

    After thinking for a while, Minister of the Ministry of Industry showed a trace of excitement, obviously thinking of something, he suddenly raised his head, his old face was trembling: "Your Majesty, did you come up with this?" Qiao Xiang and Minister of the Ministry of Household are not familiar with

    this Dao, I didn't see anything strange at all, so I could only look at Shangshu of the Ministry of Industry with doubts, asking them to ask the ugly Emperor Qin, they didn't dare, they should ask the old man.

    "What's the use of this?"

    "Yeah, don't be fooled and tell me."

    The Minister of the Ministry of Industry took a deep breath to ease his excitement. He first picked up the curved bar connecting two semicircular objects. Earmuffs, and put them on your ears.

    He looked at the two friends and asked, "Did you see anything?"

    Qiao Xiang circled around him a few times, then nodded, "This is... for keeping warm?"

    Minister of the Ministry of Industry nodded: "Yes "

    What about that piece of cloth? What's the use?"

    The Minister of the Ministry of Industry put on a mask again and showed it to the two of them.

    After understanding everything, Minister of the Ministry of Industry cupped his hands towards Qin Mo: "Your Majesty, this old minister boldly guesses that Your Majesty wants to use this thing for the army, but?"

    Qin Mo nodded.

    Minister of the Ministry of Industry stroked his beard, thought for a while and then shook his head: "Your Majesty, this mask is usable, but these earmuffs... I'm afraid they won't be useful." "Oh?" Qin Mo raised his eyebrows, and looked away from the corner of his eye

    . A young man with serious eyes.

    Minister of the Ministry of Industry continued: "Our country's army uses helmets, and the earmuffs cannot be worn with the helmets on, and...some changes in the battle situation can be heard by soldiers with good hearing early, and they will be weakened if they are used. The abilities of these people."

    "This mask, however, can be used."

    Although he still can't think of any extra usage, Minister of the Ministry of Industry subconsciously thinks that it is a good thing.

    Qin Mo nodded, he also thought of the problem that Minister of the Ministry of Industry said, he and Gu Zhu looked at each other, and said with a smile: "Then try it in the imperial army first, and if it works, spread it to the army." "

    Yes "

    There is one thing, this was not done alone, it was done by His Royal Highness King An."

    Qin Mo emphasized, in exchange for an elbow from Gu Zhu.

    Fortunately, the table was in the way, and Qiao and others did not dare to look directly at them, so no one noticed their small movements.

    The three people who heard what the emperor said were very surprised. They looked up at His Highness Wang An with a smile on his face, and their faces were very tangled.

    Hearing from the minister of the Ministry of Industry that this thing is of great use, but it was the people of Yan who took out such an object, which made Qiao Xiang feel a little uncomfortable in his heart.

    But His Majesty has already spoken, and he can't refuse, otherwise he will appear ignorant of flattery.

    The three of you look at me and I look at you. You were kicked out of the imperial study room. They stood at the door and looked at each other. In the end, the Shangshu of the Ministry of Industry shook his head and said cheerfully: "What are you entangled with? Isn't this a good thing? Can you The more tired Daqin is, the better he is from."

    "Besides, I think the relationship between His Majesty and King An is very good. You guys are too worrying, hahaha..."

    Minister of the Ministry of Industry shook his head and took a step first, and the two behind him smiled helplessly and left.

    In the imperial study room, Gu Zhu sighed helplessly, it seems that everything should be adjusted according to local conditions, the earmuffs can only be enjoyed by him directly.

    "Don't worry, those people from the Ministry of Industry didn't raise orphans for nothing, they will find a way."

    Qin Mo rubbed Gu Zhu's head, and stuffed a sweet and sour candied fruit into the young man's mouth.

    There was a sweet and sour candied fruit in her mouth, and Gu Zhu sucked it in with puffed cheeks.

    "Well, don't worry about it."

    He's not so glassy, as long as it's useful, that's fine.

    They stayed with the man in the study for a long time, and after Qin Mo finished approving the papers, the two went to visit the Imperial Garden.

    I don't know if I don't go, I will be shocked when I go.

    Gu Zhu looked at the delicate pink color in Taichi, her face flushed with excitement.

    He was a little slurred, but his eyes were particularly bright: "Lotus! It's a lotus!"

    Qin Mo protected him to prevent him from falling off the fence when he got excited, and responded: "Yes, yes, it's a lotus, be careful Hurry up, be careful not to fall."

    The wind was strong by the lake, Qin Mo put the hat trimmed with soft rabbit fur on the young man's head, and touched the back of his hand to test the temperature.

    "Zhou Fu, go and get a hand stove, hurry up."

    Gu Zhu's attention was all on the lotus in the middle of the lake, and he was very surprised that there were still fresh lotus in this season.

    "How did you do it?! It's unbelievable!"

    Gu Zhu couldn't believe that the swaying branches and flower buds were fake.

    Qin Mo wrapped his arms around his waist, biting the young man's white and tender ears, and said in a low voice, "No matter how difficult it is, I will satisfy you."

    Zhou Fu came over with a hand stove, and laughed when he heard what the two said , He said on his own initiative: "Your Highness, this is a lotus flower that His Majesty ordered to be cultivated to bloom in winter. It shows how much His Majesty loves Your Highness." Gu Zhu lowered his head and laughed

    . Qin Mo's face teased, "Ah, this is terrible. If it gets out, it should be said that I have confused His Majesty."

    Letting the lotus that blooms in summer bloom in winter seems to have cost a lot of money.

    "Don't do these things in the future, it's a waste of money."

    Compared with these trivial matters, Gu Zhu is more worried about affecting the man's prestige and reputation.

    Qin Mo pressed his hand, and smiled mockingly: "You think Gu's reputation is good, but if you look around the world, who doesn't say that Gu is self-willed, fatuous, and moody, that's why you're worried about Gu's reputation."

    "No!"

    Gu Zhu retorted angrily: "You are very good, there is no one better than you, you see, you have developed Qin State so well and so powerfully, those people are incompetent to be jealous of you!"

    "You're not as ugly as they say!"

    Angry, Gu Zhu tried to widen her eyes, trying to let Qin Mo see her sincerity.

    The man burst out laughing, he picked up the young man and spun around in the air, rubbing the top of his hair affectionately: "Why are you so cute, you are really a treasure bestowed by heaven." The man was a little excited, but he was

    excited The latter performance is particularly obvious.

    Gu Zhu watched in a daze as he brought a boat in with a big wave of his hand. Fortunately, Taihu Lake was big enough to hold a black-powdered boat.

    At night, Gu Zhu sits on a black-topped boat, looking at the candle-lit lotus lanterns on the lake, and the sky full of stars above her head, which is very romantic.

    One pot of wine per person, two people in pairs.

    The faint aroma of plum wine made Gu Zhu a little bit drunk, he lay lazily in the man's generous arms, quietly looking at the bright starry sky.

    Everyone in the imperial garden was cleared away, and there were only the two of them in the entire Taichi.

    Qin Mo snatched the porcelain cup from Gu Zhu's hand, exhaling a strong smell of alcohol.

    "You're drunk."

    Gu Zhu retorted, her round apricot eyes filled with mist: "I, I'm not drunk... hiccup!"

    He swung the cup away from the man's hand with his backhand, and threw his whole body up, throwing him onto the ground. on board.

    The ink-colored hair is entangled with each other, making it impossible to distinguish between you and me.

    Jiunuansi... so what.

    The cabin of the black-topped boat is hot.

    The cold crescent moon seems to be shy, hiding in the thick clouds, leaving only the twinkling stars emitting a faint gleam.

    The aftertaste of the wine gave me some headaches, and when I woke up, I had already returned to Qinghui Palace, Gu Zhu moved her eyelids, and slowly opened her sour eyes.

    I cried for a long time last night, and my eyes haven't recovered yet.

    The man went too far, relying on his reluctance to let him down, he even used that shy posture.

    Now his knee is still a little numb.

    The arms around the waist are strong, Gu Zhu raised her head, carefully took the arms around the waist, and got off the bed lightly and carefully.

    There was no morning morning today, and it was such a beautiful night, so Qin Mo went to sleep a little late. When he found no one beside him, he was a little nervous for a while, wondering if the young man was angry.

    "Come here!"

    "The slave is here."

    "Where is His Highness King An?"

    "His Royal Highness is going to take a bath."

    Qin Mo rubbed his sore brows and waved for people to step back. He stood up and put on some clothes casually. Go to the compartment.

    Sure enough, in the curling water vapor, a black-haired beauty was sleeping soundly by the pool.

    Qin Mo frowned, and whispered "tsk", he was a little unhappy, he would get sick if he fell asleep like this.

    The man sighed, picked him up from the pool with the lightest effort, dried him off and returned to the bed.

    Looking at Gu Zhu's peaceful sleepy eyes, Qin Mo looked at it, and then stretched out his hand to scratch his nose.

    "Squeamish."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 422 19
Just a horny girl
36.6K 2.4K 28
Levi's a theif, stealing other people's possession was his job. But he knew he couldn't keep up with the dirty job any longer. Luck must be in his si...
53.2K 1.3K 103
Gu Yang read this youth campus novel. The male lead, Fan Yuan, had superior IQ, top grades, incomparable handsomeness, countless strengths, gentle te...
343K 10.6K 118
This novel is also known as Supporting Actor Survival Game Quickly adapt into various kind of character shou vs various kinds of handsome gong. In th...