[Quick travel] The host is OO...

By Jeassafae

This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and... More

Chapter 1 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master
2
3-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-22[πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 Small blood bag
2-5
6-10
Chapter 1 Domineering Young Handsome Young Master Jiao
2-5
6-10[πŸ”š]
Chapter 1: The Little Pet in the Palm of the Doomsday Boss
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-17[πŸ”š
Chapter 1 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?
2-5
6-10
11-14[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Female of the Beast House
2-5
6-10
11-16[end πŸ”š
Chapter 1 Do you like me
2
3-5
6-10
11-12[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-18
real world [1-10]
The first chapter three-inch ramie (1)
The second chapter three-inch ramie (2)

11-15[end πŸ”š]

1.3K 26 5
By Jeassafae

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 Small blood bag

    "Master Hino! Don't!"

    The boy panicked and grabbed the man's hand, his whole body was pink.

    Hino twitched his eyelashes, and lowered his hands irresistibly. His cold white skin was slightly flushed by the hot water, and his perennially cold body temperature also became warm.

    "Are you afraid? Why? I won't hurt you."

    Hino still doesn't understand the complicated emotions of human beings. He can feel the boy's love for him, but he doesn't understand why the other party refuses his closeness.

    Gu Zhu was a little embarrassed, he pursed his lower lip helplessly, and then he let out his breath and leaned against the man's arms with his lips pouted.

    "I'm not afraid... I'm just, I'm sorry..."

    The man's fingertips were long and slender, but the temperature was not high.

    ...

    The water in the bathtub was poured out, until finally, Gu Zhu collapsed on Xinuo's body exhausted, gasping for breath.

    The young man was extremely ashamed. Except for the last step, they did everything they should do, but the man still had a calm expression.

    "It's too much!"

    Gu Zhu bit the man's shoulder in grief and indignation, leaving a clear tooth mark.

    Hino held the boy's fingertips and enjoyed the dessert.

    I am in a good mood, regardless of the disrespect of the youth.

    The exhausted spirit made Gu Zhu fall into a deep sleep quickly, and Xinuo carried him downstairs and sat on the throne.

    The twelve princes all stood up the moment Xinuo came down the stairs and saluted him.

    These blood races had different expressions, but no matter what, they didn't dare to show too much emotion in front of Hino.

    "Sit down."

    The butler stood in the shadow with a smile on his face.

    The first prince, Carter Mezzalans, spoke first. He has deep eyes and a straight nose, and he looks like a well-mannered gentleman at first glance.

    But only those present know that this seemingly gentlemanly man is actually a ruthless master.

    Nearly a thousand corpses of blood slaves are transported out of his territory every year.

    The conflict between humans and blood races is difficult to resolve, at least for now it is a huge problem.

    Hino supported the corner of his jaw with one hand, while playing with the boy's silver hair with the other.

    "Lord Prescher, the remains of the ancestor must be brought back!" The

    loss of the remains is already the greatest insult to them, not to mention that for princes like them, the remains are a huge threat.

    Hino's eyes were cold, and he agreed with Carter's words.

    Carter paused for a while, he didn't expect Xinuo to respond to him, and now he puffed up his chest, proudly.

    Antonio curled his lips, and rolled his eyes at Carter in disgust, this hateful invisible Preston is in charge!

    "So we need to have a detailed plan, everyone agrees?"

    Carter glanced at the princes in the back row, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

    Lafitte squinted his eyes, looked at the sleeping young boy maliciously, and said in a low voice: "We...isn't there a ready-made bait..." "

    Those bedbugs can care about this blood slave..."

    Gu Zhu was in the blood. The identity of the Holy Son in the hunting organization has no deterrent effect at present, and it has aroused the anger of these princes.

    It was because of him that this winter hunt caused such a big loss.

    The cold eyes looked at the strict boy who was protected by the man, and there was a lot of malice in them.

    Hino raised his eyelids and looked at these people coldly.

    "Can you say that again."

    "Who do you want? To be the bait?"

    The atmosphere in the whole space froze suddenly, the black-haired blood clan tapped the table with his fingertips, and a smile appeared on the corners of his lips.

    He hugged the soft person in his arms, leaned back lazily, his slender legs were bent, and there was a gloomy look in his eyes.

    Lafitte's hand leaning on the table was bruised, and blood was overflowing from the corner of his mouth. He endured the great mental pain and lowered his head.

    This is the oppression of high blood on low blood.

    "Anyone who thinks the same as him can speak out and let me hear."

    "Otherwise, shut your mouths."

    The other prince raised his head under the pressure released by Hino, his forehead was covered with bruises. Sweat: "I think what Lafitte said is right, as long as we use this blood slave, we can wipe out the blood hunting organization!" "That's

    right! Lafitte is right, he is just a blood slave. Lord Prescher has as many as you want, why stick to one!"

    "That is, for the great rule of the blood clan, this blood slave must be willing to sacrifice himself!"

    The ambitions and desires in the eyes of these people have been so strong that Out.

    They don't care whether the boy will die or not, they only care about their own status and interests.

    Hino was very disappointed. I don't know when the blood race changed. A long time ago, they and humans coexisted friendly. Humans get paid by providing blood. This is a symbiotic relationship.

    Time is too long, so long that ambition can no longer be controlled.

    Hino felt bored. He watched the young man lean into his arms, and his desire to hold him to sleep became more and more serious.

    He squinted his eyes and said, "I will get the remains back, and you can decide the rest." "

    Only one thing, no one is allowed to touch him!"

    "Do you understand?"

    The chill in the man's eyes was not fake, several people present shivered, and Nuonuo said it was true.

    Gu Zhu woke up from the cold, he felt the goosebumps on his arms and shivered.

    It's so cold...

    It was pitch black all around, Gu Zhu straightened up, bumped into something with a "bang", and howled while covering her painful forehead.

    "It hurts, hurts..."

    The body turned to the left, and the bent knee hit something hard.

    "Ah, it hurts..."

    Turning over again, my nose bumped into a cold wall. This wall is quite resilient, and it didn't hurt at all when I hit it.

    Teenager with headache and knee pain feels aggrieved.

    "Qiqi, I seem to be locked up again..."

    Qiqi wagged her tail, squatting in front of the huge black coffin that was glowing with oil, hissing and breathing in.

    "Oh, host, don't be afraid, you are in a coffin."

    Coffin?

    coffin!

    The boy's clever little head turned immediately, what he hit with his head and feet was the coffin board, so what was that wall just now? !

    Gu Zhu touched it with trembling hands. The temperature of the wall is cold, and it feels good to the touch like skin, and... there are eight-pack abs!

    No...

    the wall...does it have abs?

    The young man who touched it was stunned, Gu Zhu was a little unbelievable, he swallowed, and guessed in his mind.

    Although it's not that he hasn't slept, he was no longer in the coffin when he woke up.

    "Master Xi, Hino?"

    "Yes."

    A man's voice came from the top of the hair, Gu Zhu's heart was at ease, and he poked Hino's chest reproachfully: "I was scared to death."

    "Master Hino, the lid of your coffin can be lifted, I'm going to be breathless!"

    The boy wrinkled his nose, and tapped the thick coffin lid with his knuckles.

    Blood races can survive without oxygen, but humans can't.

    Gu Zhu's face turned red.

    The heavy coffin lid moved a crack, fresh and refreshing air began to circulate, Gu Zhu took a deep breath and let it out, and then she recovered.

    The young man let out an old-fashioned sigh.

    His feelings didn't wake up naturally, he was awakened by suffocation...

    and the instigator looked at him with his innocent red eyes, and wrapped his arms around his waist forcefully.

    Gu Zhu patted the man's strong arm: "I'm hungry, I want to eat."

    The coffin lid was opened further, Gu Zhu sat up, grasping the board with both hands, trying to climb out.

    After a while, the boy sat down on the carpet. He looked blankly at the man who threw him out, with the hair on his head curled up.

    ?

    Why throw him out!

    "Bang!"

    The heavy cover was put back on again, and dust from the shock flew all over the sky.

    The hungry boy patted his trouser leg, rolled his eyes indecently, and threw it away when he was done using it. Master Hino is really going too far!

    The butler calculated the time and had already prepared a big meal for the boy.

    "Master Gu, Master Xi Nuo will be away for a while, I hope you can stay in the castle well."

    The butler poured grape juice for him and said with a smile.

    "What is Master Hino going to do? Can't you take me with you?" The young man who suddenly heard the news was a little stunned, and then hurriedly asked.

    The butler shook his head, with an expression in his eyes that could not be refused.

    Gu Zhu hesitated for a moment, then ran back to the room under the mild look in the housekeeper's eyes.

    He squatted in front of the coffin with intricate patterns and knocked a few times.

    "Dong dong dong"

    "Master Hino?"

    "Open the door..."

    "Master Hino."

    "Master Hino!"

    There was no response after calling several times, Gu Zhu couldn't help but panicked, he pushed hard The coffin lid was so tired and out of breath that I couldn't move a crack.

    He ran downstairs again, grabbed the housekeeper's clothes and dragged him upstairs.

    "Grandpa Butler, I can't wake up Mr. Xi Nuo, nor can I push his coffin lid!"

    The butler was speechless, and was dragged by the young man to the door of the room before stopping.

    It's not that I can't break free, but that I dare not.

    The boy was thin and thin, and he was afraid that he would break him if he exerted a little force. When Master Xinuo came back and found that the little blood slave he raised had broken arms and legs, he might be buried back to accompany the ancestor.

    The housekeeper felt that he hadn't had enough good days, and he didn't want to go back to sleep so early.

    "Stop, stop, Master Gu, I can't enter his room without Mr. Xinuo's permission." "

    Besides," the old butler patted the back of the boy's hand and comforted him, "Master Hino has already left and is not here." In the room."

    The vampires can sense each other, and the strong can feel the weak more clearly than the weak can feel the strong.

    The aura belonging to Hino in this room has disappeared.

    Gone...

    Gu Zhu stopped, suddenly feeling powerless, he was depressed for a moment, turned around and walked into the room, the door slammed loudly!

    The butler looked at the darkened door and touched the cold sweat that didn't exist.

    Fortunately, Young Master Gu has little knowledge and is good at fooling around.

    It would be bad if he was dragged and told to go to Master Hino.

    Gu Zhu was sullen, wrapped himself in the quilt and rolled into a ball, pointing to the sheet, feeling a little sad.

    "Qiqi, I'm so useless, I can't help you at all."

    Qiqi opened her dog's eyes and comforted: "No, the host is very useful, but it's just too useless..."

    Wait!

    The boy narrowed his eyes and stared at the fluffy little milk dog.

    "What did you just say?"

    "I'm useless?"

    "What a guts! Even if it's true, don't be so direct, it's so sad."

    Qi Qi chased her tail and circled around, limp The body rubbed against the young man's quilt and got down: "Don't think so, host, you just need to do your own thing well, you can't affect the overall situation in the development of this world, just take good care of Lord God.

    " The man didn't come back for several days, but Antonio came several times and left when he saw that Hino was not there.

    Until one day, the gate of the castle was violently knocked open, and Gu Zhu heard the noise and ran down the stairs. He was wearing a nightgown that reached his feet, and his eyes were confused, as if he hadn't woken up.

    "What's wrong with Grandpa Butler...Grandpa Butler!"

    Gu Zhu looked at the scene in the living room in surprise, his whole body was not well, he ran down in a hurry, not even caring about dropping a slipper.

    The old butler fell to the ground, and his clean tuxedo was stained with dust and scorched black, as if it had been burned.

    "Don't come here! Go back to your room!"

    The housekeeper had never been so strict to him before. The young man stopped when he stepped down the last step. He looked at the confronting two sides and pursed his lower lip.

    "Young master Gu is obedient, go back to Lord Shino's room."

    There is a forbidden circle set up by Lord Shino, and no one can step in except those with permission.

    "Catch him!"

    Gu Zhu looked at them angrily as those who broke into other people's territory showed their sense of presence unscrupulously.

    One by one, they all look so familiar...

    "Grandpa Butler..."

    Gu Zhu looked anxiously at the butler who had started to vomit blood, feeling a little helpless, shaking his hands, and fell down on the steps.

    The housekeeper tried his best to stand in front of the young man, glaring at the thieves angrily.

    "Heh, Prescher's running dog is nothing more than that."

    "That's right, he was beaten like a bereaved dog by us."

    These people laughed wantonly, and the leading man drew a dagger from his waist and approached step by step.

    Those... were all the princes who agreed to let Gu Zhu be used as bait to lure the blood hunter. They somehow cooperated and wanted to capture the boy back from the castle.

    What is puzzling is that Gu Zhu did not see Lafitte who proposed the opinion. I don't know if the other party is too timid or he has other ideas.

    But it’s undeniable that it’s all bad.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips and brushed her hands over her waist.

    "Master Gu, be obedient, go back." The butler was panting heavily, speaking with difficulty, his wound had not healed, and the blanket on the ground had been soaked with blood.

    Gu Zhu's eyes widened, and she couldn't believe it: "They actually used silver liquid to deal with you! It's too much!"

    After all, they are from the same family, and the housekeeper is also under Xinuo. They all said that beating a dog depends on the owner, not the monk. Looking at the face of the Buddha, these people are simply, simply lawless!

    The boy puffed his cheeks, and his angry eyes were about to burst into flames.

    The leader, the third prince, approached with a dagger, smiling presumptuously. They had long disliked Xi Nuo, and now it was a good thing to be able to cut off his arm.

    "Go to hell!"

    "Bang!"

    The light of the knife and the sound of the gun happened at the same time, and the tip of the knife with a cold light stopped an inch above the butler's eyebrows, which was very thrilling.

    The housekeeper didn't care about his own comfort, and turned his head to look at Gu Zhu in surprise.

    The small and exquisite revolver was still smoking, the boy gritted his teeth to suppress the desire to tremble, he took the gun and pointed it at the enemy.

    "Malfoy!"

    The fourth prince screamed and supported the fallen third prince. He frantically covered the gun hole between Malfoy's eyebrows, but couldn't stop the gurgling blood.

    The head of the blood clan is another lifeblood besides the heart, and it was accidentally hit by Gu Zhu.

    Malfoy twitched, unable to accept being injured by a human being or even endangering his life. He let out a "hehe" gasp in his throat, and his face became paler and even blue under the rapid loss of blood.

    A strong desire to survive surged from the bottom of his heart, and Malfoy felt the fear of the silver liquid scattered in his mind, and his pupils began to slap.

    Under normal circumstances, this level and amount of silver liquid can't cause the death of the blood race at all, but it's a pity that Gu Zhu hit the brain with a single shot, so it exploded with a bang.

    The fourth prince, Marco and Malfoy are biological brothers. Even though the relationship has become weaker and weaker since the transformation, the death of his brother made him sad and angry.

    All the metal objects in the room were suspended under his anger, and the sharpest parts were aimed at the butler and the boy in the center.

    Enduring her fear, Gu Zhu shifted the muzzle of the gun from Malfoy, who had lost his vital signs, to Marco.

    But good luck will not follow forever. As I said before, the physical strength and speed of the blood race are much higher than that of humans, and the butler is seriously injured. The boy is like a chicken cub being lifted up by an angry Marco.

    He was thrown hard on the living room floor.

    After a while of dizziness, Gu Zhu only felt dizziness and pain from his limbs. He curled up and clutched his aching abdomen.

    "Cough cough cough..."

    Spitting out a big mouthful of blood, the young man was a little dazed, he could feel the pain like burning in his abdomen.

    It seems to be hurt...

    The fishy and sweet smell wafts in the space.

    Marco, who was approaching him, moved his nose slightly, and he stopped, looking at the frail young man with a strange look, with a weird smile on the corner of his mouth.

    "So that's how it is...hahahahaha!"

    "This taste is so sweet, no wonder that Prescher who lived like an ascetic brought you by his side alone." The

    stimulation of blood made the fourth prince's eyes turn red. Blood, his fangs were exposed uncontrollably, and the emotion in his eyes was completely replaced by appetite.

    The sharp and cold teeth pierced the delicate skin, and the boy's pupils shrank instantly. He resisted and resisted, his limbs fluttered, but he was firmly suppressed and could not move.

    "Don't..."

    "Let go of me!"

    "Let me go!"

    The butler supported his dilapidated body and crawled towards the boy. His eyes were already filled with panic, and his beard and hair began to float in the air with anger: "Let go Let him go!"

    Marco rolled over and avoided the bullet, but there was still a bloodstain on his cheek.

    He looked coldly in the direction of the bullet, and wiped away the blood on his face.

    "Oh, I caught up with a good show."

    The young man squinted his eyes and smiled, his hands moved sharply, and he raised his gun and shot Marco more than a dozen times.

    The fourth prince gritted his teeth to dodge, and the game with the butler was not unscathed, and these are silver bullets. Although the damage is not great, it is still good-looking to eat.

    "Ah, that's right."

    The young man stepped on leather boots and wore a peaked cap, jumped to the side of the young man, and directly lifted him up.

    "If you don't mind, I'll take you away~"

    "Goodbye~~"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 12 Small blood bag

    "Bye bye~~"

    The young man had a smirk on his face, and blew kisses to the two blood races present, then raised his hand and presented ten silver bullets to the fourth prince, and turned around quickly.

    The butler stared straight at the back of the young man leaving, and let out a breath. He lay flat on the carpet, thinking: It's better to be taken away by humans than to fall into the hands of blood races.

    Just... Waiting for Lord Hino to come back... The butler couldn't help but shiver as he thought about it.

    The fourth prince was lying on the ground in the same embarrassment, face down, he gritted his teeth viciously and stared at the young man's back, wishing he could bite off a piece of flesh.

    Fighting with the butler already consumed most of his physical strength, which caused him to always be negligent when avoiding silver bullets.

    He had scrapes on his limbs, and the silver fluid had slowed his healing, leaving him lying on the floor.

    It was getting dark.

    Marco felt that someone was teasing him. He opened his eyes and saw the wrinkled face of the old housekeeper. He was startled, and wanted to dodge but found himself tightly bound.

    The fourth prince was tied up like a rice dumpling and was thrown aside casually.

    The old butler squeezed his sore back and sighed.

    Sure enough, I am old, and my waist and back hurt after such a little work.

    Marko stared at the old butler with inverted triangle eyes, a little puzzled. They were all blood races, and the other party's injuries were obviously more serious than his. Why did he recover so quickly?

    "What are you looking at!"

    The old butler slapped Marco on the back, almost slapping him with old blood.

    "You just stay there and wait for Lord Hino to come back and deal with it!"

    Marco never thought of this reversal, not only did he not take it away, but he also lost himself in it.

    The pitch-black crow stopped on the branch, screaming happily.

    The snow outside the house had already piled up very high, the man stepped into the room with his slender legs, confused by the mess inside.

    The bouquet in his hand was placed on the counter, and he called, "Rett?"

    The butler moved out of the shadow.

    "What is this? Where is Zhuzhu?"

    Sure enough... still can't hide...

    The butler wiped off his sweat and lowered his head: "I'm sorry, Mr. Xi Nuo, Young Master Gu... was taken away again." "

    The one who caused it is him! "

    The butler pointed straight at the fourth prince who dared not speak out.

    Hino turned his eyes, and the fourth prince, who had received the man's death ray, glared angrily at the black-hearted butler who caused trouble. Under the man's cold gaze of looking at the dead, he shook his voice and said, "No, no, no, this It's all, it's all a misunderstanding, it's, that blood hunter suddenly appeared and took people away, it's none of my business, it's none of my business." Hino pursed his lips, still smelling of

    frost and blood on his body , Every time he steps, he will leave a bloody footprint that turns red to black.

    "You...why do you want to take Zhuzhu?"

    "Huh?"

    The man raised his eyelids, tilted his head, his face was as cold as ice: "I remember what I said, whoever dares to touch me, you will die Come to pay."

    The light tone made Marco feel more pressured, cold sweat dripped from his forehead, and his eyeballs kept rolling, obviously trying to find a reason to shirk.

    "No, no, how come, we just want to invite Master Gu to the dinner party, yes, to the dinner party."

    Marco said, even he had to believe this reason.

    But he forgot that there was also a knife-throwing expert present, and the butler silently moved a step, revealing the body of the third prince Malfoy who was blocked by him.

    Marco's voice stopped immediately, like a chicken being strangled, looking at the butler in horror.

    "you!"

    The butler raised a smile: "Young Master Gu is very powerful, the third prince was killed by Young Master Gu with a single shot." As a

    routine compliment, after seeing the man's expression soften, the old butler who cut the black and said another sentence : "Lord Xi Nuo probably doesn't know, if the blood hunt didn't come in time, Young Master Gu must have been sucked dry by Prince Marco." The temperature

    in the living room dropped suddenly.

    Marco looked at the butler in horror, and said in grief, "You hurt me!"

    All pride and dignity collapsed at this moment, and the fourth prince crawled back in fear, but was grabbed by the furious man and smashed to the ground .

    Butler: "Master Gu vomited blood when he was thrown on the ground..."

    Marco: Damn it! You black-hearted butler!

    "Bang!"

    A hole was slammed into the marble floor, and Marco moved his arm with difficulty. He felt that his ribs were almost broken, and his internal organs were probably damaged as well.

    The fourth prince spit out a mouthful of old blood with a "wow", his face quickly turned gray.

    But the powerful self-healing power hangs on his last breath, which makes him feel desperate.

    Especially the man's cold eyes full of killing intent, it was the first time that Marco hated the abilities possessed by the blood race.

    "Throwing?"

    "Hematemesis?"

    Hino was so angry that he let out a chuckle instead.

    "How dare you?"

    What annoyed him the most was that the other party dared to bite down. He carefully protected his boy, not daring to bite too hard.

    And this lifeless thing in front of him dared to attack his little blood slave.

    "Leite, find out where Zhu Zhu is and bring it back."

    Hino coldly pointed to the fourth prince who was like a puddle of mud, and disappeared in front of the butler in an instant.

    The butler leaned over behind him, put his right hand on his left chest, and said "yes".

    As a result, Laffitte, who was holding his blood slave in his arms, was stunned by a loud noise. Seeing the slightly disgusted expression of the blond boy under him, he slapped him angrily.

    "What kind of eyes are you looking at!"

    Half of the blond boy's cheeks became red and swollen immediately. He gritted his teeth and looked at Laffitte with resentful eyes. It should not be like this, this damn blood should be his servant. right.

    The door of the bedroom suddenly opened wide for some reason, and the cold wind hit. Naturally, Lafitte was not afraid of the cold wind, but the blond boy with a human body could not.

    He pulled up the quilt tremblingly, his lips were pale from the cold.

    The tall vampire picked up his nightgown from the back of the chair, put it on, and looked at the visitor.

    "It's you?"

    "Master Prescher came late at night, what's the matter?"

    A round object was thrown under his feet, and Lafitte turned over the person with his feet in disgust, his pupils shrank, but he quickly adjusted. After comprehending his own state, he said, "What is Lord Prescher doing? Marco is also a prince, not those low-level vampires." Hino squeezed a handkerchief and wiped his

    fingertips slowly, then threw it on the ground in disgust.

    He walked forward, sat down on the only sofa in the room, propped his head up: "Come on, tell me your plan." "

    Then... I will decide whether you should, should, die."

    Lafite Te Zhengyan, he tightly held the hand by his side, looked straight at Hino, and said righteously: "I don't understand what Master Prescher said, but you can't insult us like this, no matter what Say, Marco is also a prince!"

    Is this completely removing himself?

    Shino rolled his eyes.

    Marco looked at Lafitte who was talking nonsense in shock, his sealed mouth groaned, and his eyes were wide open.

    Hino clasped his knuckles: "Your good friend seems to have a different opinion."

    Time paused.

    When he recovered again, Lafitte found that he had been tied up and thrown on the floor like Marco.

    He looked at the blond boy on the bed, but found that not only was he not in a hurry, but he even shrank towards the corner of the wall.

    Lafitte suddenly felt that he was a fool who was obsessed with him before, and he didn't even notice such an obvious situation.

    He even became jealous of Hino who has a blood slave who is wholeheartedly his.

    Obviously everyone is the same, it's just that Prescher has the blood of the ancestor, so why should all the good things belong to him!

    Not reconciled...

    Lafitte is not an honest person, and his eyes are full of poison at this moment.

    Unexpectedly by Gu Zhu, the plot ran like a wild horse running wild.

    And the protagonist Shou didn't have the demeanor he should have at all, he was cautiously huddling in the corner, praying that he would not be affected.

    Xinuo sneered, and in Lafitte's eyes full of fear and reluctance, he said lightly, "Let's take our time." At

    this moment, Gu Zhu was staring at the young man who had taken him captive.

    The young man with chestnut hair was the first to lose the battle. He raised his hands in a throwing gesture, very carefree.

    "Hey, don't look at me, Your Highness the Princess!"

    Gu Zhu:!

    Who are you talking about, Your Royal Highness?

    See clearly that I am a boy!

    The young man who stabbed the hornet's nest silently received even more fierce stares from the young man.

    There was a long stalemate.

    Gu Zhu sat on the ground with her knees hugged, holding a small wooden stick to poke the ants on the ground.

    "What conspiracy do you have to bring me here?"

    The young man smiled and didn't answer.

    Gu Zhu pouted, he didn't think the other party would answer his question, but it was too quiet here, only the chirping of insects could be heard.

    This made him a little uneasy, a little irritable.

    I don't know if Master Xi Nuo is back, and if the housekeeper's grandpa is any better.

    Wish I could be with them now.

    The young man wiped the sniper rifle in his hand, with a piece of thatch in his mouth: "Hey, why don't you hate that vampire at all?

    " Everyone, but the one in front of him not only didn't have any negative reactions at all, but was more willing to stay by the other party's side.

    "Ah...this..."

    The boy scratched his chin.

    "It should be because Lord Hino is the best person to me in this world, even though he is a vampire." The

    young man was stunned for a moment when he heard this, but then he heard that every time the young man in front of him met his own race, nothing good happened. Instead, it was that strange vampire protecting him.

    "Then are you really willing to be his blood slave forever? This relationship is not equal."

    Gu Zhu narrowed his eyes, a sly smile flashed across his face, he looked at the big round moon in the sky, He said firmly: "No, I will be the most important person in his vitality!"

    The young man didn't believe in the young man's self-confidence, but he didn't refute it either.

    Good wishes are always touching.

    "Hahahaha..."

    Gu Zhu looked suspiciously at the young man who suddenly laughed, with question marks all over his head.

    "What are you laughing at?"

    The young man wiped away the tears from his laughter: "Little guy, have you noticed that you really look like a princess, and that blood clan of yours is the evil dragon that stole the princess, hahahaha..."

    Gu Zhu was speechless.

    But think about it this way.

    It seems... there is no problem.

    Gu Zhu closed her mouth.

    Qiqi at her feet was also laughing belly-up, her limbs dangling in mid-air.

    "Wow, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof,

    woof, woof!"

    The young man became furious and kicked one person and one dog.

    "What are you laughing at?"

    "Don't go too far!"

    The young man was stunned by the kick, he squeezed the center of his eyebrows, and threw a small object into the young man's arms.

    "Here, I'll give it back to you."

    It's the revolver!

    Gu Zhu held the metal-colored weapon in surprise: "I thought I lost it, thank you!" It was the

    first time someone looked at him with such sincere eyes, and the young man's skin as thick as a city wall felt a little hot, and he coughed lightly. He said twice, and turned his gaze to the field: "Cough, no need."

    Suddenly, he understood why the powerful vampire fell in love with such a weak human being.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Thirteen Small Blood Pack

    "But you still didn't tell me what you're going to do to catch me?"

    Gu Zhu was really curious, heart-scratchingly curious, ever since he came to this world, there were always bad guys trying to harm him.

    Counting this several times, not only the vampires, but even the human beings have to get involved.

    Now when Gu Zhu thinks of that crippled man who speaks a lot of truth, she feels sick to her stomach.

    Although he doesn't understand it very well, he can still distinguish between good and bad people's hearts, and it is impossible for him to hurt a man who is sincere to him for a goal that has not been realized.

    The young man didn't seem to expect that the other party would still be so stubborn in wanting an answer, and he had no choice.

    "Why are you so troublesome, kid!"

    His head was rubbed fiercely.

    Gu Zhu's gills puffed up and her eyes were dead.

    The young man tapped twice on the communicator on his ear, and the red light on the communicator turned green.

    At such a close distance, Gu Zhu could hear the angry roar of the other party.

    "What's the matter? Lin Rui, can you be a little bit self-aware, what time is it now, call the communication, hit you a fairy!" The woman who was

    awakened from her dream obviously had a bad temper, and the young man covered his ears with a roar Pull the communicator far away.

    "The temper is still so irritable, tsk..."

    Gu Zhu looked at the young man named Lin Rui rubbing his earlobe, and after making complaints about the other party in a low voice, he came over unexpectedly and said to the communicator: "Beautiful big sister! He is here Talking bad about you! He still tsk you!"

    Silence...

    Lin Rui stared at the arrogant young man who was smiling, and suddenly felt his hands itchy.

    He must be blind if he thinks this person is well-behaved.

    It's a pity that I can't fight, it's too aggrieved...

    As expected, after a few seconds after Gu Zhu's voice fell, the roar on the other side became louder.

    "Lin Rui! You're dead!"

    "Tighten up your skin!"

    Gu Zhu: Hee hee, I'm skinny, but I'm very happy.

    Lin Rui took a deep breath, and seriously talked to the person on the other side: "Stop making trouble, this little guy has been chasing me and asking questions, I'm almost overwhelmed, when will you come and take him away?" The female voice

    paused After a while, he said: "Help me watch it for another two days, and take him away after I finish handling the matter." "

    Okay, double the reward!"

    Lin Rui felt that just double the reward would not make up for his injured little heart.

    Gu Zhu rested his chin and watched the two discuss the reward in front of him, the righteous master. He was so angry that he dropped the stick in his hand.

    After talking about the rewards, Lin Rui returned to his original nature, put away the equipment on the ground, and carried the boy on his shoulders.

    "Hey! What are you doing! Let me down!"

    Gu Zhu said in a panic, grabbing the young man's shoulder.

    His stomach was pressed, and sour water was bubbling from his throat.

    "Don't carry it, I'm going to vomit!"

    When the young man heard this, he threw him down with a slap, and jumped three meters away in disgust: "Hey, don't vomit everywhere, it's so unrefined." "

    Here We stayed for too long, leaving behind a smell, and those vampires will follow the smell to find it."

    Lin Rui explained the reason why he did this, and looked secretly at the wound on the boy's palm.

    There is still some blood oozing there, which makes it easier to reveal the position.

    Gu Zhu nodded in understanding, then tilted her head and said, "Then can you take me to Master Hino? I miss him."

    Lin Rui was a little bit dumbfounded, and he expressed his intention to go back to him so bluntly in front of a human being. Is it really good to go with the blood clan?

    "Ahem, let's talk about this later, let's go first."

    He flicked away the inattentive teenager, and it didn't take long for three or four low-level vampires to jump to the place where they stayed.

    It's a pity that these creatures only rely on instinct to act. They sniffed the air, but we didn't smell it. Their huge heads turned suspiciously and jumped in another direction.

    As Lin Rui ran, he sprayed the breath-hiding potion backwards until he found the next safe place.

    Gu Zhu was panting as he ran, he looked at his thin arms and legs in disgust, then at Lin Rui with his bulging muscles, and turned his face away in disgust.

    "Huh? This is..."

    Turning his head, Lin Rui happened to see the sapphire earrings hidden under the silver hair.

    "Fuck! This is the Sky Stone! You can't buy it even if you have money! Where did you get it?"

    Sky Stone?

    Gu Zhu touched the earrings on the earlobe, showing a longing smile.

    "This is a gift from Lord Shino."

    A gift... this gift is really precious.

    Lin Rui's eyes were red with jealousy, and he said angrily, "It really is an evil nobleman!"

    "Is this gem very precious?"

    Gu Zhu recalled that in Antonio's villa, the man said to his ignorant face With a particularly disgusted look, he couldn't help asking.

    "Precious?"

    "No, no, no, this is not something that can be described as precious."

    Lin Rui sighed, never expecting to see the Sky Stone in his lifetime.

    "The reason why the Sky Stone has this name has its origins. It is said that an emperor in ancient times went to the end of the world to find a kind of blue and pure stone in order to find his beloved, and named it Sky stone."

    "This kind of stone has a blue color that is more beautiful than the sky, and it is more transparent than all gemstones in the world. No one knows how this kind of stone appeared, but it is indeed very rare." "Since the last century,     almost I can’t see the Sky Stone anymore, but the one on your ear is higher in clarity and more complete than those on the market.” “     The most important thing is that the Sky Stone also has a name called the Love Stone.”     "Tsk tsk tsk tsk, little guy, you have been taken by that black-blooded family from the very beginning."     Lin Rui rubbed his chin with emotion.     Gu Zhu, on the other hand, was taken aback when she first heard about the origin of the gems on the earrings.     Then his face turned red little by little, like boiled shrimp.     "Ah..."     The young man hesitated, a little at a loss, but his eyes were extraordinarily bright.     Affirmation, token of love!     The boy's eyes are bright...     Suddenly, he wants to see Lord Hino even more!     It's a pity... The young man glared at the playful young man with great resentment, squatted down on the ground in a decadent manner, and acted foolishly.     "I can't walk anymore, I need Master Xi Nuo to kiss me to get up."     Lin Rui: My fist is hard again.     "Why are you so good at cheating?"     The young man was helpless, all his methods were ineffective when he encountered this little thing.     Threatened by Gu Zhu's playfulness and scoundrel, the young man lowered his proud head.     "Okay, okay, I'll take you back! Don't be so rambunctious."     When Gu Zhu heard this, she happily patted her butt and stood up, and made a bright comparison to the young man. Once again, Lin Rui was angry and wanted to scold his mother .     The twelve princes gathered together again, this time the atmosphere was not as good as before.

    The remaining nine princes sat in the conference hall, looking at the fourth prince Marco and the sixth prince Laffitte who were bundled together, their expressions were not very good.

    The first prince, Carter, was also a little hesitant. Although he was personally a fan of Shino, he was also the number one blood prince.

    So, in this extremely embarrassing situation, Carter glanced at other people, well, no one came forward.

    "That..." the salted fish prince who was forced to do business said, "Prescher...Master...what's going on?"

    Shino propped his head up, his eyes narrowed.

    He tapped the table with his fingertips, smiled without saying a word, and the butler beside him put a brocade box on the table and opened it.

    "This...this is!"

    "It's the remains!"

    Grace looked at the white bone in the brocade box excitedly, and even wanted to reach out and touch it.

    The bones of the ancestors are the supreme sacred objects for the blood race, but they are also a huge threat.

    All the blood races have burning eyes, except for the black-haired man in the upper class.

    Hino closed the box with a "click", his eyes swept across the people present, and the half-drooped eyelids covered the emotions in his eyes.

    "I've brought the remains back."

    "Then it's time to settle the account of you bullying my little blood slave."

    After saying this, all the faces of those present except Carter and Antonio who were in the state changed.

    Hino sneered. It seems that there are quite a few blood races involved. Is it because his temper is so good that these guys think he is easy to bully?

    Grace was stunned for a moment, and then she fell back, leaning on the back of the chair and watching the play.

    She knew about it, but wasn't involved.

    On the other hand, Carter and Antonio were stupefied. They looked at each other, and they showed puzzled expressions together, which made Grace laugh.

    Sure enough, it's better to keep your mind simple.

    The eighth prince turned his fat body backwards, and rushed towards the gate thinking he was nimble, but was stopped by the butler with an elbow.

    The butler still had that smile on his face, standing very straight: "Where is your highness going? Lord Hino hasn't finished talking yet."

    The eighth prince shook his fat body and put on airs: "I suddenly thought of There is still something to do in the territory, so let's go first..."

    The butler smiled and said nothing.

    "Is it because I'm so talkative that none of you know who you are anymore, huh?"

    Hino played with his slender fingers, and with just one look, Marco, who was lying on the ground in embarrassment, uttered a miserable cry Voice.

    "Ah!"

    "Ah...It hurts! It hurts! Master Hino, I was wrong, I was wrong!...It hurts!" "

    Ah..."

    Tiny blood flowers exploded in various parts of Marko's body like mist, The fourth prince was extremely embarrassed, his hair was disheveled, and he could no longer see the dignity he had before.

    He was like a bereaved dog, desperately huddling his body, hoping to be forgiven.

    "Hehe, what a mess..."

    "Did you ever think that you would end up in this situation when you bullied my family?" "

    Or, do you think what I said was just for show."

    The ninth prince couldn't stand it any longer. He stood up and said sharply/"That's enough! Lord Prescher, you're just a blood slave, you can have as much as you want, why bother to break the hearts of your fellow clansmen for him!" "Just

    ... a blood slave?"

    Shino whispered softly Repeatedly, the blood in the eyes is even heavier.

    His little guy still doesn't know where he is wandering, how can this group of people sit on the Diaoyutai...

    The man stretched out his hand and flattened it, and shook it firmly amidst the terrified expressions of everyone.

    With a bang, like exploding fireworks, Marco's whole body exploded into a blood mist.

    "It's so beautiful..."

    "It's a pity that I didn't see it. He will definitely like it very much."

    A smile rose on the man's face, and his slender eyelashes trembled slightly, as if it was a pity.

    The man who has always cherished words like gold jumped out a sentence at this moment, but there is no doubt that it was all for the blood slave who was lowly in the eyes of others.

    "Okay, next...who is it?"

    Hino sat back on his seat and glanced at the butler.

    The butler handed over a cup of coffee at the right time, stood back behind Hino, and said to the other blood races: "Please tell me the plan."

    Under the endless silence and pressure, Grace was the first to hold back, she disdainfully Sweeping across this group of fellow clansmen who dared to do what they dared to do, they suddenly let out a "tsk".

    The woman raised her wavy curly hair, her red lips were slightly parted, she put her hands on her cheeks, squinted her eyes and said, "This matter...let me talk about it."

    Lafayette and the other princes involved in the plan glared, and Grace seemed to have nothing to say. Seeing the general threat in their eyes, he told everything on his own, expressing his contempt for these idiots by the way.

    You must know that those who are not afraid of the relics of the ancestors naturally cannot have only a trace of blood. The woman's eyes flashed with deep thought. She glanced vaguely at the expressionless man on the first seat, and couldn't help but think to herself: This... is not the same period as the ancestors. The boss, but why is there no record of Prescher in the family history?

    "You're talking nonsense!"

    Grace couldn't sit still before she finished speaking, and the pale face of the Ninth Prince flushed a little, looking a little lively.

    He squeezed his hands nervously, his pupils contracted, and immediately turned to look at the man after refuting Nagrace.

    "Lord Prescher, don't stop this woman's nonsense, she didn't even attend our meeting, how could she know the content of the meeting!" The

    audience was silent.

    Lafitte looked at the Ninth Prince like a fool, and he began to regret why such a fool was included in the selection.

    Just... very regretful, the intestines of regret are green.

    Hino tilted his head in this silent atmosphere, with a sneer on the corner of his mouth: "Oh, so...you really have a plan?"

    Hino actually didn't expect these vampires to be very smart, but he just cheated. It's too stupid to confess it yourself.

    Thinking about how his own cub was stupid but never dragged his feet, the disgust in Xinuo's eyes became stronger.

    "Bang!"

    The door of the hidden conference room was violently opened, and the light shone in.

    Everyone looked out. It was a slender human figure, who seemed to be carrying something.

    "Hey! Smelly Lin Rui, put me down quickly! I'm going to vomit!" A

    familiar voice sounded, and the eyes of the man in the first seat moved. He raised his eyelids and looked in the direction of the light.

    The young man struggled to get off the young man's shoulder, and kicked the opponent's calf, thinking dissatisfiedly.

    "Okay, you, your wishes are all fulfilled, don't go too far!"

    Lin Rui dodged, his hippie smile was really hateful.

    Gu Zhu pursed his lips and let the other party go with a soft snort. He turned around, his eyes swept over everyone present, and then settled on one of them.

    "Master Hino!"

    The boy's face suddenly showed a bright smile, he opened his arms, and rushed towards the man like a baby swallow returning to its nest.

    Hino pursed his lips and didn't show it on his face, but his slightly trembling arms showed his restless heart.

    Finally holding the boy in his arms again, Hino's heart had a rare peace, and all the killing intent and indifference faded away in an instant.

    "Master Hino, I miss you so much!"

    The boy's frank words made the corners of the man's lips rise, he put his strong arms across Gu Zhu's waist, and squeezed the soft flesh with his hands.

    "Hmm."

    The young man rubbed against the man's arms, pushing and pulling on the man so hard that he almost hung up cross-legged.

    "Master Hino..."

    The young man's sticky and wet coquetry made Hino feel a little helpless, he could only hug him, patted his thin back one after another, and kissed the young man's neck with his pale lips.

    "Hey, I'm here."

    Lin Rui covered his eyes in disbelief, and then quietly peeked through his fingers.

    It's a pity that the matter is not over yet, and we can't enjoy the joy of reunion unscrupulously.

    The man hugged the young man and sat back on his seat, playing with his still soft palms, and said, "How did you find this place?" It wasn't that

    Hino was suspicious, but that this place was indeed a secret place for their blood clan meetings, and no acquaintances would lead the way. not coming.

    Gu Zhu blinked her eyes, and very honestly sold a young man who was working hard.

    The young man pointed to the young man who was watching the show, and said crisply: "He brought me here!"

    Lin Rui: I can't control my fist anymore!

    Facing the stares of all the higher blood races, the young man laughed awkwardly, then ran away in an instant, leaving only the sentence "We will see you again".

    Just... suddenly.

    Returning to the topic, even though the boy returned to the man's arms unscathed, it doesn't mean he will take things lightly.

    "Does Zhuzhu want revenge?"

    Hino asked along the boy's silvery hair, tilting his head.

    In his clean blood-colored pupils is the connivance and love for the boy, and he can even punish his fellows at will as long as the other party is willing.

    Gu Zhu's round eyes opened for a moment, and then she thought for a while: "Lord Xi Nuo is the master."

    Although he was very angry, he believed that the man would definitely seek justice for him!

    Xinuo kissed the corner of Gu Zhu's lips, the boy came back, and he was no longer interested in these chores.

    The man looked coldly at the accomplice of the perpetrator, and thought for a while: "Lafitte will withdraw the title of prince, and he will not be allowed to set foot in the ancestral land for a hundred years, and the ninth and tenth prince will take back the territory.

    " It is already intolerable for the blood clan. Once this news is spread, the blood clan will never be able to hold its head up.

    Just when the other blood races felt that the punishment would be too severe, Hino had no patience.

    He picked up the sleepy yawning boy in his arms, and disappeared into the conference room in two or three steps. The butler followed after saluting them.

    Gu Zhu rubbed his sore eyes, he didn't sleep well after leaving the castle, but now with the temperature and breath familiar to men, the drowsiness began to come up.

    "I'm so sleepy..."

    The boy acted like a baby while puffing out his cheeks.

    Hino lowered her eyes, and gently rubbed her lips on the young man's rosy mouth. The gentle force made Gu Zhu open her mouth involuntarily.

    The hot and moist exhalation hit the man's lips, Hino's eyelashes trembled, he traced the youth's warm eyebrows, and finally suppressed the longing in his heart.

    "Forget it, I'll let you go this time."

    The man whispered.

    Gu Zhu didn't hear clearly, and tilted her head in doubt.

    Hino smiled, and said in a hoarse voice, "Hey, go to sleep first."

    The young boy spat out a bubble of saliva foolishly, then grinned at Hino, and then closed his eyes.

    Winter was over, and the vines on the castle wall grew new leaves, and the branches and leaves that had been shaking for a long time in the cold wind finally welcomed the rising sun.

    Around the silent, dead castle, many small animals woke up from hibernation.

    During this time, Gu Zhu could always hear the chirping of birds, which disturbed people's dreams.

    The unhappy teenager squirmed his mouth a few times, trying to stretch his limbs.

    Uh... so tight...

    Gu Zhu frowned, his limbs were imprisoned and he couldn't move, even his chest was heavy, making him a little breathless.

    As soon as he opened his eyes, good guy, with his dark head resting on his chest, no wonder he had difficulty breathing.

    "Master Hino..."

    "Mmm."

    The man returned him, but he didn't move.

    So, the boy could only call out again with a bitter face.

    Hino hugged the boy tightly, his regular heartbeat and the sound of blood spurting in his ears.

    "Hmm... little blood slave, master is hungry."

    The man stood up and looked at the messy-clothed boy with heavy eyes.

    The snow-white linen pajamas were very loose, and they tilted to the side under the boy's struggle just now, exposing the other party's small chest and delicate collarbone.

    Hino felt a little pity. It would be nice if the clothes could come down a bit more, the pink ones must be pretty.

    Not knowing what indescribable things were thinking under the man's calm face, the boy pouted his red lips, and bumped into Hino with all fours, his snow-white wrists exposed under his eyes.

    "Here, breakfast."

    The prey offered to the door softened the hunter's heart. The sharp teeth pierced the radial artery, and the sound of the man's swallowing was especially clear in the early morning.

    Gu Zhu could clearly feel her blood flowing into the man's mouth through the wound, and a fishy sweet smell wafted in the air.

    It was still cold in early spring, the man who had eaten and drank well licked the last drop of blood from the young man's wrist, then lazily got up and changed his clothes, took out the young man's clothes from the closet, and looked at them.

    "Zhu Zhu, look up."

    The man especially likes to do it himself. Since that incident, as long as it has something to do with Gu Zhu, he will not lie to others. When it is the worst, he will wait outside the door even when Gu Zhu goes to the toilet. I'm afraid that people will disappear in a blink of an eye.

    Gu Zhu also complained to Qiqi, saying that Xinuo suffers from ptsd, but God knows if cold-blooded animals like the blood race really have post-creation stress disorder.

    Putting on the snow-white shirt, the man knelt on one knee and buttoned the shirt one by one with his slender fingers until the top.

    Then there are the overalls.

    The boy's feet were also small, with five round toes, with a light pink color, curled up in the man's palm uncomfortably.

    White stockings wrapped the delicate ankle bones, and finally put on the polished black leather shoes.

    A delicate young master appeared in front of the man.

    Xinuo looked at Gu Zhu's round almond eyes and rose-like pink lips, as if being tempted, he leaned closer.

    The boy's lips were as sweet and soft as imagined.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Fourteen

    The delicate kiss landed on the tender cheek of the young man, Gu Zhu closed one eye, and kept dodging itchingly.     Hino's cold lips rubbed against the other's, and it took a long time before he stopped. He rubbed the corners of the boy's blushing eyes, and smiled

    , "It's so cute."

Happily flicked Ling Kong's two legs.

    He blinked his big eyes, pursed his mouth tightly, and stood down from the edge of the bed.

    The young boy in suspenders was the first to walk in front, followed by the man with his hands hanging naturally by his side.

    The silver hair was tied into a high ponytail, and every time Gu Zhu took a step, the soft hair would swing in subtle arcs in the air.

    Gu Zhu has already learned from Qi Qi that the plot of this world is like a wild horse running off into the unknown distance, especially between the protagonist's offense and suffering, hatred is far greater than love.

    Now Lafitte has been deprived of his prince status, and his reputation in the blood clan has plummeted. Although he still has his own territory, Gu Zhu learned from the housekeeper that Lafitte's temper is getting worse and worse.

    In just one month, hundreds of corpses had been transported from his manor, triggering the rebellion of the humans in the territory.

    Lafitte is done.

    This is an established fact.

    Although human beings have always been dependent on the vampires, but similarly, the vampires are also inseparable from the support of humans.

    No one knows what happened to Lafitte who was outraged by the public. What is even more surprising is that the leader of the rebel army turned out to be the protagonist Shou.

    Gu Zhu was speechless about this bloody development.

    However, he doesn't care about the situation of the protagonist's attack. After all, there is world awareness, and it won't develop too much. Now he just wants to follow the man closely, and he doesn't want to go anywhere.

    Lin Rui's visit was an accident.

    Gu Zhu looked at the young man with a hippie smile, and kicked him backwards.

    He waved his fist, frowned and said fiercely: "What are you doing here!"

    He hasn't forgotten that the other party carried him away.

    Lin Rui giggled a few times, and swiftly dodged the boy's legs: "Hey, how can I say that I am also your savior, isn't it not good to repay your kindness like this?" The young man squatted on the refurbished

    gazebo , with a lollipop in his mouth.

    "Besides, I have something important to do today."

    The boy stomped his feet, put a hand on his head, and rubbed it.

    Xinuo glanced at Lin Rui, took the boy's hand and walked into the house. The housekeeper stood under the gazebo and leaned over to the young man: "Mr. Lin Rui, please.

    " Extraordinarily serious, he placed a small projector on the table, adjusted it slightly and turned on the switch.

    The woman's face was very familiar, Gu Zhu opened her mouth in surprise, and the one on the projection cloth was clearly following Naris back then.

    It's just... the young man was a little confused. The woman's face was a little different from before. There was a three-centimeter-long scar on her beautiful side face, just like a crack on fine porcelain.

    "Sister Naris?" Gu Zhu hesitated to admit it.

    Naris smiled at the boy who looked at her stupidly, then turned her head with a serious face.

    Her sharp eyes stared straight at the man with half-closed eyelids, looking at the boy's side face, and said, "Master Prescher, I think we need to cooperate.

    " After licking his neck, he raised his head and looked coldly at the solemn woman.

    "You... in what capacity are you talking about cooperation? The second in command of the blood hunting organization? Or... the keeper?"

    The keeper?

    What is this?

    Gu Zhu's mind was already dizzy, he stared blankly at Naris, who pursed his lips and said nothing, and then at the extremely calm Xinuo, and suddenly realized that he seemed to be the only one here who didn't know anything , even Lin Rui narrowed his eyes and stopped talking after Xinuo said the word "observant".

    "That..." The young man raised his hand, and received three gazes, "The keeper...what is it?"

    Seeing the young man's confused look, Naris couldn't help chuckling.

    She looked at the boy with gentle and indulgent eyes, and she was not angry at his question.

    "The keeper of the covenant was hundreds of years ago and witnessed the existence of the agreement between humans and the blood race. My father is the keeper of the previous generation." "Our existence is

    to maintain a stable relationship between the two parties. , otherwise there will always be a day when there will be conflicts, and the meaning of our existence is to eliminate the cause of the conflicts." " The     reason

    is the leader of the blood hunting organization."

Spread your hands and summarize what happened in recent years.

    The existence of the blood hunting organization is more beneficial than harmful to maintaining the relationship between the two parties. However, after the leader took office, he began to erode this stable relationship step by step.

    Today, the relationship between humans and blood races is already very tense.

    "So... what do you think?" Gu Zhu also became nervous.

    "I hope Lord Prescher can help us kill the leader."

    Very indifferent but full of killing intent.

    Hino raised his eyebrows, and licked the boy's soft white cheeks with the tip of his bright red tongue, and he lightly sucked the boy's cheeks, in exchange for the other party's angry stare.

    "Why do you think I will help you?"

    "Just because Zhuzhu is his target."

    Gu Zhu blinked, and he pointed to himself.

    I?

    Can it be mistaken, he is just an innocent useless little human being.

    Hino's eyelashes moved, he turned his head slowly, his inorganic eyes looked at the only unrelated human being present, the deep malice in those eyes made Lin Rui startled.

    "Ah! Naris, help me!"

    As if feeling the life threat from the top blood race, the always conceited young man yelled for help to Naris for the first time.

    "You should have discovered that Zhuzhu's blood can attract vampires without distinction." "

    As smart as an adult, why didn't you guess his life experience?"

    Naris is very confident, as long as it is related to teenagers Men will definitely step in.

    Hino was a little annoyed, the secret he had been hiding was completely uncovered, the boy's surprised and blank eyes made him a little uneasy, so he lifted the boy's small chin and leaned over.

    Gu Zhu stared blankly at the shadows in front of her eyes, until she was bitten on the corner of her lips and felt a tingling numbness before she regained consciousness.

    "Xinuo... my lord, it hurts..."

    Gu Zhu grabbed Xino's collar aggrievedly, raised her head high, and showed the man the corner of her torn mouth.

    The man rubbed Gu Zhu's cheek comfortingly, then slowly raised his head, looking indifferently at the stunned woman.

    "You won."

    "Tell me what I need to do."

    How did this reach a consensus?

    He doesn't know anything yet!

    "Hey, hey, hey! Don't leave me behind!" The boy pouted unhappily, dangling Hino's clothes with his hands, "Master Hino, tell Zhuzhu..." Gu Zhu was really curious,

    although I know there is something wrong with my blood, but I don't know where the problem is.

    Juvenile acting like a baby is sticky and soft, making people feel like a piece of sweet cake, just a little smell will make you addicted.

    The man patted his restless little butt, and his eyes signaled the boy to keep quiet.

    Naris remained silent and smiled back at the crazy behavior of throwing dog food.

    On the other hand, Lin Rui curled his lips, turned around and turned his back to the crowd.

    "It's very simple..."

    Gu Zhu looked at the two people who were seriously discussing with a dazed expression, and once again wondered if he was really stupid. He knew these words individually, but why couldn't they understand them together? ?

    Really silly, white and sweet, Gu Zhu buried her face in the man's chest unhappily, took a deep breath, and showed an intoxicated expression.

    The cold fragrance on Mr. Hino's body is really nice.

    "...That's it, Mr. Prescher, happy cooperation."

    Naris is a straightforward person, and since she achieved her goal, she hung up the communication without hesitation.

    Lin Rui knew that his task was completed, and was about to pat his ass and leave, but was blocked by the housekeeper with a smile.

    "This..."

    The butler looked at the uncomfortable young man and made a gesture of invitation.

    Lin Rui walked up to the steps of the throne tactfully, and said with a smirk on his face, "Master Prescher, is there anything I can do?"

    Gu Zhu looked at the young man and turned her head indecently. Rolling his eyes, he murmured in a low voice: "Fawning! Hmph!"

    Lin Rui gave Gu Zhu a covert glance, his teeth itching with anger, but he didn't dare to show a trace of dissatisfaction in front of the high-ranking vampires.

    "Mr. Lin, I'm afraid I'll have to trouble you to take care of Zhuzhu before the matter is over."

    Xinuo knew that once the war broke out, he might not be able to devote himself to taking care of the young man, so he could only entrust him to this seemingly unreliable youth.

    Although Gu Zhu was not very smart, he could feel the seriousness and seriousness in the man's tone, and he stopped wanting to refute immediately.

    Since Master Hino wants me to be obedient, then I'll be more obedient.

    The boy looked serious, as if he had made some important decision.

    Lin Rui was a little surprised when he heard this.

    In his opinion, a man's possessiveness towards Gu Zhu is too strong, he would not like the presence of other people around the young man, and now he took the initiative to ask him to protect the young man.

    "Don't worry." Lin Rui raised his chin, and drew sharp arcs with his fragmented hair, "I will not disgrace my life."

    That night, Lin Rui stayed in the castle.

    After taking a shower, Gu Zhu walked out of the bathroom, dangling her two little white legs and sitting on the beanbag sofa, with her wet hair draped over her back.

    The evening wind blows in, bringing the fragrance of flowers and plants.

    Gu Zhu narrowed her eyes comfortably, and lazily turned over on the sofa.

    "And I don't blow my hair."

    Hino came from nowhere. He exposed his cold white chest, and his abdomen had perfectly shaped eight-pack abs. The sexy mermaid line went along the muscles and was hidden in the towel.

    He held onto the hair dryer with one hand, and supported the young man by his shoulders with the other.

    The "buzzing" sound of the hair dryer resounded in the room, and the boy followed the man's strength and fell back, enjoying the high-quality service of the other party.

    The silver-white hair is soft and thick, and feels very good.

    After drying her hair, Gu Zhu had already fallen asleep.

    Hino looked helplessly at the sleeping little guy who started to snore, and gently hugged him in his arms, holding him up with one hand.

    The boy covered in wine-red sheets has an exceptionally fair complexion, which is different from the blood-losing paleness of the blood race. His delicate skin glows with soft fluorescence, which is a very healthy color.

    Hino can't put it down, he likes the warm body temperature of human beings, and also likes the sound of blood gurgling in the boy's body, all these make him fascinated and at ease.

    Gu Zhu closed her eyes, and the man gathered the young man who was petite to him into a ball and hugged him in his arms.

    The feeling of being full made Hino feel extremely fulfilled.

    Naris' information is accurate. When Gu Zhu stood on the window sill on the third floor of the castle, looking at the vampire hunters gathered below, he was still wearing a Lolita hand-picked by men.

    Luxurious and low-key jewels covered the skirt, and Lin Rui followed him, and suddenly felt the embarrassment of social death.

    "Hmm... so Lord Hino really did it on purpose."

    The young man was thinking like this, his soft snowy cheeks turned blushing a little bit, he bit his lips halfway, looking like he wanted to find a hole in the ground to burrow into, which offended the young man. He covered his mouth and snickered.

    "Don't laugh!"

    Gu Zhu stomped her feet angrily.

    Hino silently appeared between the two, holding the young man's slender waist with strong possessiveness, and looked coldly at the people below.

    The blood hunters gradually diverged, and a limping man came up with a black cane. His face was drooping, and he looked at Gu Zhu's eyes without any emotion, even very indifferent.

    He raised his hand, and the noisy voice suddenly stopped.

    "As we all know, our blood-hunting son betrayed us. According to the rules, all defectors will be killed without mercy."

    The man's voice was hoarse and gloomy, with a hint of ferocity.

    The young blood hunters around him shouted "Kill without mercy" with feverish heads, not realizing that the other party was just a child who had just grown up.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips, and leaned towards Xinuo's side with some fear. He was a little aggrieved, he obviously didn't know them, but the other party wanted his life.

    The man continued to be too emotional, and even described Gu Zhu as a heinous sinner.

    The development of the blood hunting organization does not rely on lip service, there are also hunters among them who can compete with the prince level.

    After seeing dozens of blood hunters of the highest level, Xinuo began to look serious. Although he looked down on these people, it was very unpleasant to think that they might hurt Gu Zhu or take people away from him.

    Wanting to see blood...

    The man's slender and pale fingertips moved slightly.

    "Boom!"

    Something stopped on the roof.

    A hippie smiling face that was so familiar that it couldn't be more familiar appeared in sight. The other party had a big smile on his face, showing two sharp canine teeth, and greeted Gu Zhu.

    "Antonio!" Gu Zhu said in surprise.

    Although this guy is unreliable, and he was shocked when he first met, but he is still good as a vampire.

    There was another muffled sound.

    "Carter, it's you." Antonio waved at the tall man in the black suit.

    Carter lowered his eyes, glanced at Hino secretly, and curled the corners of his lips calmly.

    No wonder he is the number one fan under Mr. Prescher's seat, so he would take the initiative to participate in such an extremely dangerous activity.

    You must know that although this guy holds the title of the first prince, he is very lazy. It is already amazing to step out of the territory once a month.

    Looking at the situation, Shino's side, which seemed weak at first, has already surpassed the power of the Blood Hunting Organization.

    After all, all blood races can beat ten, not to mention these high-level blood races, one dozen twenty is a piece of cake.

    Anyway, Gu Zhu noticed with sharp eyes that some people in the opponent's camp had started to retreat.

    Although he still hasn't figured out the problem with his own blood, but Gu Zhu doesn't care anymore, anyway, Xinuo will always be by his side.

    The scuffle was on the verge of breaking out, and by the time the boy came back from his thoughts, the fight was already in full swing.

    This one was slapped flying, that one was kicked three meters away, or one's comrade-in-arms was smashed by someone, that scene was called chaos.

    Some people were even accidentally injured by their companions.

    Gu Zhu was really eye-opening. Lin Rui squatted on the fence beside him, grabbing a handful of melon seeds from nowhere and cracking them vigorously.

    When the boy looked over, he smiled and asked if he wanted some.

    As one of the focal points, a certain well-behaved boy naturally...agreed!

    Hino took a distracted look and found that a young man and a young man were eating melon seeds on the balcony in unison. They were so cheerful that a pile of melon seed husks were shaken off the ground.

    He couldn't help but laugh, but the movements of his hands became more and more fierce.

    In fact, the melee ended very quickly. At least in Gu Zhu's view, it was completely one-sided. The blood hunting organization looked tall and powerful, but there were only a few core members, and the rest were for delivering food. You little rookie can't hold one of Antonio's fingers.

    Their strength lies in their weapons. The high blood race stared at these humans angrily. His well-maintained hair was corroded by the silver liquid, and his clothes were corroded with several holes.

    There were also burn marks on the exposed skin, much to Antonio's displeasure.

    Once again, when he was about to break the neck of a blood hunter, a faster and more powerful bullet shot at him.

    Antonio's pupils shrank, and he turned and rolled to avoid it. When he watched the bullet hit the obstacle, causing the obstacle to burst instantly, his expression became serious.

    "How is it possible...Master Prescher has already brought it back."

    The breath of the remains lingered on the nose of the blood clan, and even the lazy Carter became serious.

    No wonder... No wonder these vampires are so courageous to attack the highest level vampires.

    "Back off."

    The two vampires, who could barely show their canine teeth, looked at Xino who was giving orders, and took a few steps back cautiously.

    A strong smell of blood filled the land, and scavenged crows hovered above everyone's heads with an ominous aura.

    "Gah!"

    A pitch-black tail feather fell, like a drop of water dripping on the lake, breaking the calm situation.

    Just for a moment, a thin man flashed in front of the leader of the blood hunter, his slender hands clenched into fists, and struck towards the opponent's face.

    "Boom!"

    The collision of fists and the jaw-dropping sound of bones squeezing caused everyone else to retreat. This was not a situation they could participate in.

    Hino was a little surprised that this person could actually receive a five-point punch from him.

    The leader of the blood clan looked at Hino with disdain, as if saying that you are so capable?

    But no one saw that the hands hidden in the wide sleeves behind his back trembled slightly.

    There has always been a huge gulf between humans and vampires.

    As the sharp blade swept across, Hino leaned back slightly, and a strand of black hair gradually fell down.

    "Master Hino!"

    Gu Zhu cried out worriedly, receiving the man's comforting eyes.

    It was a long sword with a cold light, and the color of the sword was gray and white, which was a bit strange.

    "... I'm sorry, you are indeed the leader of the blood hunter." Lin Rui was so shocked that he didn't even knock the melon seeds.

    Gu Zhu frowned suspiciously: "Huh? Is this sword different?"

    Gu Zhu could feel that the sword made him feel uncomfortable, but he couldn't guess where the problem was.

    Lin Rui curled his lips, spat out a melon seed shell, and gave Gu Zhu a popular science: "Looking at the appearance of those high-level blood races, you can tell that the material of this sword must be unusual, and there is only one thing in this world that can make them feel like they are here. Enemy."

    "It's the remains of the ancestor!"

    Lin Rui cast a correct look at Gu Zhu, then looked at the form below and continued: "This sword is made from the bones of the ancestors. It should be said that the bones of the ancestors were ground into powder and fused into the sword, making the sword The quality of itself has reached the highest point."

    "Although your lord Xinuo's blood is higher than other blood clans, but facing this sword...it's hard to say."

    Gu Zhu listened, feeling even more worried.

    He looked helplessly at the tall man and clasped his hands.

    Hino pursed his lips, his eyes rolling with anger. When he retrieved the remains, he did find that the remains were incomplete, but he never found the missing part.

    Now...

    Seeing the blood hunting leader who was attacking more and more fiercely and the sword in his hand, Hino's anger soared.

    He spun around to avoid the blade, and appeared behind the man, his knuckle-knuckle fingers scratching towards the man's cervical vertebrae.

    "Hey..."

    The finger collided with the sword, and when it separated, a wound appeared on the man's cold white finger, which healed in an instant.

    On the other hand, the tip of the sword was knocked out with a small gap.

    "Wow!"

    "Master Hino's hands are so hard..."

    Gu Zhu's eyes lit up, and she exclaimed in admiration.

    Lin Rui twitched the corners of his eyes, this guy really has a lot of nerves, he only noticed this point.

    "How is it possible!"

    The leader of the blood hunter looked at the broken sword tip in disbelief, and an invisible fear arose spontaneously. If the opponent is not even afraid of the bones, then what advantage does he have!

    It's no wonder the man didn't know, after all, Hino killed Dylan, the only one who knew about it.

    The high-ranking blood with half-closed eyelids took a light step, and collided with the sword at a speed so fast that only a figure could be seen, making a "jingling" sound and tiny sparks.

    In the last step, the limping man was knocked down to the ground, the gray sword in his hand had become tattered, like a waste product.

    Hino tilted his head and gave a disdainful "tsk", that's all.

    The audience was silent.

    Suddenly, an applause sounded, and everyone looked towards the source of the sound.

    The hands of the young man standing on the balcony were almost flushed, his big round eyes adoringly looked at the slender and spotless vampire, his cheeks were as red as apples.

    "Master Hino! You are amazing!"

    Gu Zhu was so excited that he ran down while Lin Rui wasn't paying attention on his two thin legs.

    "Master Hino!"

    "Catch Zhuzhu!"

    The boy ran towards him like a baby swallow.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 15 Small blood bag

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Gu Zhu jumped into the man's arms with her arms outstretched, without any scruples about the emotions of the people present.

    "Oh, our Lord Hino is so hot! We can even hold swords with bare hands."

    The young man above rubbed his head against Hino's neck, completely unaware of how irritating his words were.

    At least, the leader of the blood hunter on the opposite side spat out a mouthful of old blood in anger.

    "Why is he vomiting blood? Do you want to call a doctor?"

    This gloating gesture made Xinuo laugh, and Lin Rui jumped down from the balcony helplessly, and stood beside the boy in a protective manner.

    "Didn't you say be good, why did you come down?"

    Xinuo took out a silk scarf from his arms to wipe off the blood stained on his fingertips, then reached out and pinched Gu Zhu's soft cheeks.

    Gu Zhu blinked her eyes, poked her fingers, and muttered in a low voice: "I want to be with Mr. Xinuo, and just two or three of these kittens are not enough for Mr. Hino's teeth." It wasn't demeaning intentionally

    . , but the fact.

    The ability to pause time alone is basically only ten seconds, which is enough for Gu Zhu to move to a safe place.

    But...

    the young man pursed his lower lip. The fear shown by those low-level blood hunters who used to collect heads was not fake, and some were even coaxed to come to collect people.

    "Master Hino, if they are willing to leave, can you not kill them?"

    Hino raised his eyebrows, his eyes were like a boy's frowning slightly, he was really thinking about those who wanted to hurt him.

    To him, this matter is just a matter of moving his fingers. If it can make the boy happy, those people can be considered useful.

    "Yes, as long as they are automatically out."

    With the man's guarantee, Gu Zhu happily jumped on the spot, and excitedly smacked Xinuo's face, leaving a wet saliva mark.

    "Master Hino, you are the best!"

    The boy in Lolita took out an oversized loudspeaker from nowhere, adjusted it, put it to his mouth to try out the sound, and then began to formally persuade him.

    "Members of the Blood Hunt Organization! As long as you are willing to voluntarily withdraw from the battlefield and promise that you will never step into Lord Prescher's territory in your lifetime, then you can leave here safely!" "Say it again! As long as you...

    "

    Gu Zhu Yi said it several times in a row, and the members of the Blood Hunt at the scene couldn't believe it when they looked at each other.

    You must know that in their teachings, the blood race is a group of extremely vicious people who are very murderous. How could they be allowed to leave alive when the situation is good.

    But some people couldn't bear it anymore, and one of the low-level blood hunters tremblingly said: "You, what you said...is it true, true? You can make the decision?" "As long as we don't participate in the activities, let us

    leave Is it?"

    The man also asked with apprehension, without much hope.

    Gu Zhu is just a small blood slave, how could Prescher, who is a high blood family, stop him.

    These low-level blood hunters only know that the organization is arresting the boy, but they don't know the boy's true identity. It wasn't until today that the leader revealed the identity of his son.

    They don't even know how important the boy is to Prescher.

    Gu Zhu puffed up her chest, and said to herself, "Of course it's true, isn't it Mr. Hino."

    The man lifted his jaw indulgently.

    With the guarantee of the high-level blood race, small voices began to be heard in the crowd.

    Then, it got louder and louder.

    There is always an early bird to test everything. The first person to act is the young man who is only in his early twenties. He threw down the thing in his hand, shouted "I quit", and walked out of the battlefield.

    The rest of the people cast uneasy looks at the four blood races in the arena.

    But the bloodshed they had imagined did not happen, and the young man disappeared safely in front of everyone's eyes.

    "It's true..."

    "They didn't do anything!"

    "Then can we..."

    "I don't want to do it a long time ago, we low-level ones just want to get people's heads!"

    The rustling voices became more and more loud It's getting louder.

    With a sound of "噗嗤", warm blood splashed out, and the man in the hunter's suit stared wide-eyed as his friend fell down. The blood splashed from his neck stained half of his face.

    "Jack!"

    The dark red blood soaked the emerald green grass. Jack looked at the gray sky blankly, with deep regret rising. absolutely face.

    The world becomes dark.

    Seeing his friend die in front of him, the young hunter let out a sad roar and looked angrily at the perpetrator.

    It was a senior hunter of the Blood Hunting Organization. The man's dagger was still stained with Jack's blood. He looked at them like he was looking at a group of livestock, without emotion.

    "Why are you doing this!"

    The senior hunter sneered, he looked at these low-level hunters who were retreating, he took a step forward, and stepped on Jack's cold body: "You think there is still a way out now? Can you leave? As long as you dare to retreat, tomorrow I will make your life worse than death..."

    This is the self-confidence of the senior blood hunter. He never thought that he would die here.

    The people swept by him trembled all over, and their raised courage began to recede like flowing water.

    Only the blood hunter who had lost his friend was still immersed in grief, staring fiercely at the hunter in front of him who was unknown how many levels higher than him.

    Gu Zhu looked at the scene in front of him, he became angry, no wonder human beings have fallen to this point, they are all harmed by these moths!

    The young man glared at the hunter angrily, but there was nothing he could do about it. With his small body, his force value would be zero.     Hino gave a "tsk", held down the boy's drooping head, and lifted it up slightly. He bent down, resting his head on the boy's shoulder, and said coldly

    , "Is Zhuzhu very angry?"

But slightly tilted.

    He grabbed the boy's hand holding the hem of his clothes, and a delicate and small revolver appeared in the palms of the two of them at some point.

    "Come on, aim."

    The cold, black muzzle of the gun was aimed at the blood hunter who was talking nonsense.

    "Just pull the trigger, bang, and it's over."

    Here, Gu Zhu doesn't need to be very skilled, as long as he follows the man's words and actions, he can do all the impossible things.

    Even if... he was facing a high-level hunter with outstanding agility.

    Gu Zhu pursed his lower lip, he could feel his hands trembling, the one opposite was human, his own race.

    But...

    the young man's eyes are a little firm, such a scum who doesn't take human life seriously, shouldn't live in this world.

    Without the constraints of law, crimes are common in this world, and only violence can subdue violence!

    Pressing the trigger with his slender fingers, the boy's eyes suddenly became sharp.

    Hino hugged Gu Zhu halfway, and was in a great mood. He supported the young man's slender shoulders, his eyelids slightly raised, and time stood still for an instant.

    The figure of the man who was terrified and wanted to avoid stopped in mid-air, with his limbs spread wide, giving Gu Zhu a very wide target.

    "call out!"

    There was a slight sound of bullets piercing through the air, and transparent sweat slid down the young man's smooth forehead and gathered into clear beads of sweat on his chin.

    Tick...

    Sweat drips.

    Time turned again.

    Blood burst out on Xuehun's chest, and rotten flowers bloomed.

    He opened his eyes wide in disbelief and looked at the small blood hole in his chest, then raised his head to look at the boy who was half-closed in the arms of the man, and fell down unwillingly, until he died, without closing his eyes.

    The young man sullenly said word by word: "As I said, as long as you don't become an enemy of us, you can leave safely." "

    Now, those who want to leave can leave and stay. Don't blame us for being merciless." "

    Gu Zhu was afraid to say harsh words to his own clan, but the man's cold embrace gave him infinite courage and allowed him to face the reality.

    One after another, the bloodhunters dropped their weapons and left the scene, until there were only a dozen bloodhunters left.

    These people are all loyal to the leader, and at this moment they are staring at them with terrifying eyes.

    The leader sneered and helped his subordinate's arms to get up, and looked at the young man: "Gu Zhu, you are a human being, but you join forces with the blood race, you are in vain as a holy son! Today, I will cleanse the traitors for the organization!" "Kill me!

    "

    He has already realized that today is a life-and-death situation against him, but he doesn't know who betrayed him.

    Gu Zhu was placed in the back by Xino. He rubbed the boy's hair and comforted him in a low voice: "Good boy, it will be fine soon."

    With the help of Antonio and Carter, those bloods quickly fell into one piece. It's a one-sided situation.

    The leader was thrown to the ground again. There was a big hole in his chest. Visceral tissues could be vaguely seen from the hole, and bright red blood flowed all over the floor.

    Hino shook off the blood on his hands in disgust, turned around and walked towards the boy.

    It's over, soon.

    It's only a minute.

    The leader had reached the final stage, he struggled to stand up, the pain from the nerves almost drove him crazy, but at that moment, the hatred for the blood race overwhelmed the pain.

    Gu Zhu looked at the battlefield worriedly, a little anxious.

    For some reason, a sense of uneasiness arose in my heart.

    Watching the man walking towards him, a relaxed smile appeared on the boy's face, but stopped after a while.

    The body moves faster than the mind.

    "Oh!"

    "It hurts!"

    Gu Zhu threw himself behind the man, he frowned, and looked down at the wet cloth on his chest.

    It hurts so much...

    The boy's eyes glistened, and the severe pain made him unable to move anymore.

    Hino's pupils shrank instantly, and he watched helplessly as the thin body of the young man collapsed in front of him, blood gushing out from the small opening, seductively and with a special fragrance.

    The man stretched out his hand and hugged Gu Zhu's trembling body. With just one glance, he knew that the injured part was the most dangerous heart.

    What to do...

    The always calm man blinked uneasily, his pale hands trembling, he didn't even dare to touch the boy's soothing eyebrows.

    Gu Zhu felt so painful, he knew that he was going to die, but he couldn't bear it...

    "Master Hino..."

    "It hurts so much..."

    The man hugged the young boy's gradually freezing body weakly, For the first time, I was so bewildered and panicked.

    He tightly covered the wound on the boy's chest, hoping that the blood would stop flowing.

    what to do...

    what to do...

    The heart obviously wouldn't beat, but the moment he saw the boy's eyes slightly closed, his dead heart throbbed fiercely.

    Hino began to be afraid, the first time he was so afraid, afraid that this agile life would be completely extinguished.

    Antonio and Carter stood aside, their shoulders drooping weakly, they had nothing to do.

    The leader of the blood hunter burst into a violent laugh. He coughed up blood, and looked at the dazed high blood with triumphant eyes.

    Xinuo kissed Gu Zhu's pale lips, put him on the flat lawn, and walked towards the leader with a cold face.

    There were tragic screams and the sound of bones breaking...

    The man dropped the bloody man who was like a puddle of mud in his hands, gently picked up the boy with his eyes closed and seemed to be asleep, and walked towards the castle.

    The butler looked hesitantly at the ashen-faced man, remembering how the young man called him the butler's grandpa cleverly and eccentrically, he finally couldn't hold back, and stopped calling Hino.

    "Lord Hino!"

    "Perhaps... there is a way to save Young Master Gu."

    ...

    In the dark space, Gu Zhu looked at his translucent body curiously, like a child who got a novelty toy, in mid-air Floating around.

    Fortunately, no one saw it, otherwise I was afraid that I would be scared to death.

    "Wow, Qiqiqiqi, I'm flying!"

    Gu Zhu said excitedly.

    Qi Qi squatted aside, shaking her big fluffy tail: "You, host, are in a spirit state now, that's why you're floating."

    Spirit body...

    The young man fell silent thinking of the dead expression of the man he saw last.

    He opened his mouth, a little afraid to ask that question...

    "Qiqi...I...Am I really dead?"

    "This..." Qiqi raised her foot and scratched her chin, feeling a little annoyed, "It can't be said that you are dead, Hino somehow saved your last breath, so there has been no reminder of mission completion or failure. "

    That's it.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lower lip, and then looked at Mao Huhu's little milk dog with a trace of longing: "Then can I go back?"

    Since there is no response to the task, does it mean...he can go back!

    "This...it's hard to say."

    Qiqi shook its big head. There has been no news about this mission. Could it be that they have been staying in this place where the birds don't shit?

    Qiqi is so tired.

    ...

    Spring goes and autumn comes, and it is the time of year when flowers bloom again.

    The gloomy old castle is surrounded by fresh vegetation, which is full of flowers every season.

    The breeze blew the light blood-colored veil, and a pale pink rose petal drilled into the spacious bedroom along the mischievous direction of the wind.

    Under the force of the wind again, it spun in mid-air and fluttered towards the three-meter-large bed.

    On the wine-red quilt, a handsome young man lay peacefully. His complexion was pale, and his curly and thick eyelashes drooped slightly, covering his closed eyes.

    The boy's figure is thin, his bare arms are slender enough to be held by one hand, and his collarbone is so delicate that it can hold a clear spring.

    His breathing was weak, and the rise and fall of his chest was not obvious. If someone lifted the soft velvet blanket, he could see a long and thin scar on his bare chest.

    "Click"

    the metal door was pushed open from the outside, and the tall man was wearing a knee-length black windbreaker with a white shirt inside, and a dark luminescent belt tightly bound his thin waist.

    The man strode to the bedside, stretched out his knuckle-knuckle hands, and pinched the petal between the boy's silver hair.

    The cold thin lips rubbed against the young man's pale lips, and the man's hand caressed his soft hair.

    "Zizhu, when will I wake up?"

    The man's hoarse voice sounded in the room, he got up and took off his windbreaker, dug the boy out of the quilt, and carried him into the bathroom.

    The warm water gradually filled the bathtub, which was wide enough to accommodate two adults. The boy's body was gently put into it, and his head rested on a specially prepared small cushion.

    Hino lowered his eyes and cleaned the boy's body without squinting, bit by bit, with extra care.

    It was in this situation that Gu Zhu regained consciousness.

    He stayed in that place where time flow was unknown for a long time, until one day a strong suction sucked him out of that space.

    Her body was very heavy, and Gu Zhu felt like she had been hit with a hammer, and she couldn't lift her strength at all.

    He could feel someone caressing his body, the temperature of the water flow was very comfortable, the hands went down his cheeks a little bit, brushed his neck, his collarbone... the shy

    place was also touched, Gu Zhu wanted to refuse, but couldn't move at all.

    Lord Hino...

    The man paused, tilted his head in doubt, and turned his gaze to the boy whose eyes were still closed.

    He seemed to hear Zhu Rong calling him just now...

    but...was it a hallucination?

    A faint sarcasm appeared on Xino's face, and he continued to move his hands as usual.

    He had hallucinated too many times during these hopeless days.

    The man clutched his left chest, there was nothing there, if it wasn't for the boy in his arms, he might not even have the ability to love.

    After taking a shower, the bathroom was already filled with water vapor. After wrapping Gu Zhu in a nightgown and putting it back under the bed, Xinuo went into the bathroom to take a shower.

    "Qiqi, I can't move anymore!"

    "What should I do?"

    Gu Zhu asked anxiously, but no matter how hard he tried, his body didn't respond.

    Qiqi barked a few times, signaling the boy not to worry, it walked around twice on its short legs, and suddenly remembered something.

    "Woof!"

    "Host host, you can exchange points for recovery potions, so you can move!"

    Gu Zhu's eyes lit up: "How many points does that cost?"

    He has only passed a few worlds, so he doesn't have many points...

    Qi Qi shook her tail: "Fifty points can be exchanged for a bottle of low-level recovery potion, which is enough for you now." "Do you want to

    change?"

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips and thought about it, and said firmly: "Change !"

    Hino came out with only a bath towel around his waist, he shook his head to shake some of the water droplets from his hair.

    The man's skin is cold and white, with perfect proportions, as well as chest and abdominal muscles.

    He fiddled with his hair casually and walked towards the big bed.

    But walking all the way to the bed, Hino's expression froze, and the boy who was supposed to be lying on the bed well disappeared.

    This room is restricted by him, no one can enter, and the state of the mattress is normal. If the possibility of other people's disturbance is ruled out, then... Thinking of this, Hino's hand hanging by his side was clenched instantly, and after joy, there would be

    endless fear.

    His wife has just woken up, will he run into danger if he runs out like this...

    The man's face is straightened, and his demeanor becomes serious.

    He quickly put on a nightgown on his body and left in a hurry.

    He is going to find Zhuzhu.

    Gu Zhu was a little dazed, although the recovery potion woke him up, but the coordination of his limbs was not very good, and his head was also dizzy.

    The boy walked barefoot on the log-colored floor, and he couldn't tell the difference between east, west, and north. He tilted his head and looked at the two rooms with similar lengths, and a question mark appeared on his head.

    He... which room did he come out of just now?

    Ah, I don't remember...

    The young man with a very good attitude was not in a hurry at all, he walked around feeling the wall, knowing that person would definitely find him.

    Xinuo found the boy in the living room. He was hugging the pillow, sleeping soundly with his head on the sofa cushion.

    At that moment, all the joy was replaced by panic. The man carefully squatted down, raised his finger and felt it in front of the boy's nose.

    Phew...

    okay, still breathing.

    The man leaned over, hugged the slender young man weakly, and buried his head in his thin neck.

    "Uh...it's itchy...hahaha..."

    Gu Zhu opened his eyes in confusion, and pushed the man in front of him unbearably. He covered his itchy neck, and looked at him with tears in his eyes from laughing. .

    "Master Hino..."

    The boy's body habitually leaned against Hino's chest, and he hid himself inside.

    He didn't realize that the body of the man in front of him was stiff, and he was extra careful even breathing, for fear of disturbing the person in his arms.

    "...Zi Zhu..."

    "Yeah."

    ...

    The life of a blood race is long, and Gu Zhu, who still looks like a young man, is lying in the cold embrace of a man with a satisfied smile on his face.

    Xinuo caressed Gu Zhu's cheek and looked at him deeply, as if he wanted to engrave this little person into his mind.

    "Afraid?"

    The man's voice is low and mellow.

    They hugged and lay in the dark coffin, the light and shadow blurred vision, Gu Zhu couldn't see the appearance of the man, but she hugged his waist tightly.

    "Lord Hino, Zhuzhu is very happy."

    Gu Zhu's eyes were curved, full of love for the man.

    He has lived long enough, human life is always limited, to be able to be with a man in the last time, for Gu Zhu, he has no regrets.

    Their end in this world will start again in the next time.

    The boy's answer made the pupils of the blood race shrink, and he was a little excited, not physically excited, but spiritually.

    The man smiled lowly. He wrapped his hands and legs around the boy, and closed his eyes amidst the sound of the boy's weaker and weaker breathing.

    Greenland is the ancestral land of the Strigoi. It is covered with snow all the year round and there is no grass growing. But this year is different.

    When spring came, in the deepest part of the ancestral land, where the two of them were buried, there was a slight "pop" sound when the flowers bloomed.

    In an instant, a sea of flowers was formed.

    That was the boy's favorite rose flower.

    ...

    In the pitch-black night, more than a dozen beautiful stars have already twinkled. Gu Zhu curled up lazily on the beanbag sofa, clutching her beating heart on her chest, and narrowed her eyes.

    He didn't expect that it would be a man's heart that left him. With the heart of an ancestor-level vampire instead of his original heart, although he was still a human being, he still kept his youthful appearance.

    Not knowing if it hurts when the other party strikes, Gu Zhu sighed.

    But as long as he thinks of sleeping with a man forever, he feels happy again.

    What a contradiction.

    Qiqi squatted aside, an inorganic light flashed in the dog's eyes.

    "It is detected that the host has obtained a vampire heart, which can be automatically converted into one hundred points." "

    The host has accumulated two hundred and fifty points."

    Volume Five
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 2.9K 44
The little mermaid is super clingy Author: Xi Zhi Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-12 Latest: Chapter 43 Extra Story 1 finished TaoTao, a li...
4.4K 138 42
Original title: ζ·±ζƒ…η”·ι…εηˆ±η₯žε±•εΌ€[εΏ«η©Ώ] Author: 挽轻裳 Status: Complete Total chs: 172 _____ Summary: Lu Shijin traveled into another world and bound an affection...
43.6K 1.9K 111
Title: ζιΎ™ζ—Άδ»£δΉ‹ζœ€εΌΊOmega Author: Caliper (卑尺) Status: 112 Chapters (Completed) Mo Danwen traveled to an era of fiction and found that there were only men...
120K 3.8K 99
Title: η”·δΈ»η”Ÿε­η³»η»ŸοΌˆεΏ«η©ΏοΌ‰ Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑢君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing, a male obstetrician, died of exhaustion...