[Quick travel] The host is OO...

By Jeassafae

This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and... More

Chapter 1 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master
2
3-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-22[πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 Small blood bag
2-5
6-10
11-15[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 Domineering Young Handsome Young Master Jiao
2-5
6-10[πŸ”š]
Chapter 1: The Little Pet in the Palm of the Doomsday Boss
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-17[πŸ”š
Chapter 1 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?
2-5
6-10
11-14[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Female of the Beast House
2-5
6-10
11-16[end πŸ”š
Chapter 1 Do you like me
2
3-5
6-10
11-12[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-18
real world [1-10]
The first chapter three-inch ramie (1)
The second chapter three-inch ramie (2)

2-5

1.7K 34 0
By Jeassafae

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King

    The slightly bright crescent moon reveals a shy face little by little, and the light moonlight shines through the thin screen window.

    The man lying on the bed frowned, sleeping restlessly.

    The figure in the dream was always blurred. He reached out his hand, trying to grab the other person, but he couldn't touch him.

    Fu Yushen opened his eyes, but the scene in front of him disappeared. He clutched his aching forehead, unable to fall back asleep.

    The same thing happened in the small room on the first floor. Gu Zhu was wrapped in a quilt, and his round almond eyes, which were not covered by glasses, glistened with water, and he sobbed softly.

    "Qiqi, I dreamed about them."

    Qiqi lay lazily on the carpet, it naturally knew who Gu Zhu was talking about, but in its eyes, whether it was Shang Jue or Qu Fengmian Well, it's still Fu Yushen today, they are all one person, so it can't understand Gu Zhu's complicated emotions at this time.

    The young man curled up into a ball, and when he closed his eyes, he saw the pale eyes of a man in the daytime, he felt a little sad.

    ...

    On the second day, Li Lan came to pick them up in a low-key RV.

    Gu Zhu dragged the huge suitcase behind Fu Yushen, and moved the suitcase, which was half his height, into the trunk with one foot deep and the other shallow.

    Li Lan was very curious: "Little Gu, what are you packing?"

    Gu Zhu lowered her head and bent her lips shyly: "It's nothing, just some daily necessities."

    Fu Yu looked deeply into his eyes. She glanced at Gu Zhu, and then closed her deep eyes.

    The audition venue was arranged in a green shed, and there were more than a hundred people who came to audition for the role of the male lead.

    As for Fu Yushen, as the film king, even though he was a bit downcast, he could still get into a private dressing room.

    Gu Zhu pulled the heavy suitcase, and stood obediently in the corner of the room, watching the makeup artists paint on Fu Yushen's face.

    The male make-up artist with heavy make-up held up his orchid finger and praised: "Fu Yingdi, your skin is really good, you can't see any pores." The man is already good-looking, with three-dimensional facial features,

    like a carefully carved sculpture Ordinarily, but through the hands of a makeup artist, a man's handsomeness is elevated to a higher level.

    Gu Zhu felt that he was almost weakened by his handsome legs.

    Even in the first two worlds, this has never happened before.

    The order of the interviews was determined by lottery. Li Lan was lucky and got the fifth place.

    As the order of reporting numbers got closer, Gu Zhu became visibly nervous.

    Fu Yushen sat in front of the mirror, but he was extremely calm. Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the little assistant who was planting mushrooms in the corner, and curled his lips.

    "Number five!"

    The man rose in response, and entered the cubicle under everyone's gaze. At the same time, another young and handsome boy came out of the cubicle.

    The boy had a bad temper, with an impatient expression on his face. He glanced at the audition personnel present, opened his mouth and said, "Who else is qualified to take the role of Tan Tailong besides me?"

    Gu Zhu was a little strange, He took a step back and asked the nearest makeup artist: "Who is he? Why do you say that only he can get this role?" The

    girl with ponytail curled her lips, glanced at the young man's clean eyes, and whispered : "He's called Bu Feifan, and he debuted in the draft, so he's quite well-known." "

    I heard he has a boss behind him, so that's why he's so arrogant."

    The girl's tone was disdainful, but working in this line, some Words can be said, some words can only be swallowed in the stomach, if it is not for Gu Zhu's breath, she will not say it.

    Hearing this, Gu Zhu was a little worried, wondering if Fu Yushen could still get this role.

    After about half an hour, the door of the compartment opened, and the man came out from inside, followed by the screenwriter of the movie.

    The screenwriter in big underpants was smiling, and he held Fu Yushen's hand and kept shaking it: "With Fu Yingdi joining, this drama is stable, hahaha."

    Fu Yushen nodded with a gentle expression: "It's an honor to cooperate with Mr. Zhu Everyone

    knows that even if Fu Yushen is down and out, his acting skills are there. Now that the other party has lowered his status to play the second male role, they are naturally not picky.

    This appearance, at first glance, is settled, and the actors who will audition next can basically be said to have made a trip for nothing.

    They were in harmony here, and Bu Feifei on the other end had a dark face, pushed away the assistant who was blocking him, and left aggressively.

    The official shooting was scheduled for one month later, during which time Fu Yushen stayed in the villa and read the script.

    Seeing the man working seriously, Gu Zhu felt a little distressed.

    He turned on the phone, pulled out the favorite menu and looked at it carefully. He couldn't help him in other places, but he could still live a more comfortable life.

    The young man walked past the living room cautiously, trying not to make any noise.

    "Come here."

    Gu Zhu paused, he turned his head and looked towards the source of the voice.

    The man's dark eyes stared at him closely, and his thin lips moved slightly: "Didn't you hear me, let you come over."

    Gu Zhu pursed her lower lip, a little aggrieved, but still walked over obediently.

    "Mr. Fu..."

    Fu Yu frowned deeply. He looked coldly at the submissive young man in front of him, and said, "Since you are my assistant, you don't need to call me Mr. How old are you?"

    Gu Zhu blinked and replied honestly: "Twenty Four."

    Twenty-four?

    Fu Yushen was a little surprised. Is there even twenty-four? It doesn't look like it either.

    He was silent for a while, then said: "I am twenty-nine years old, a few years older than you, I will call you Brother from now on."

    Gu Zhu accepted it well, and responded crisply: "Okay Brother Shen."

    The young man's voice was clean and soft, which did not match his gloomy appearance at all. That's it.

    He squinted his eyes and lowered his eyelids: "Go and make me a cup of coffee without sugar."

    Pure black coffee is very refreshing, and the tired spirit is slightly restored under the effect of caffeine.

    Gu Zhu made the dinner. He stewed chicken soup and cooked a few side dishes. He asked Li Lan that when Fu Yushen was at home alone, he either didn’t eat it or ordered takeaway. These were unhealthy. Since the ingredients were available, he should prepare them by himself. up.

    Fu Yushen did not refuse this either.

    His eating manners are very good, as if he has been carefully trained, which is something that ordinary people can't do.

    After the meal, the man held the script and began to study it.

    Gu Zhu felt bored, he washed a plate of strawberries from the kitchen and put them on the coffee table, then went back to the room to get the tablet.

    Gu Zhu sat cross-legged on the carpet.

    Since he is an assistant, he needs to have a certain understanding of Fu Yushen. Let's start with the repertoires he has acted in.

    Fu Yingdi made his debut at the age of 18, and became the youngest winner of the Academy Award for Best Actor at the age of 25. During this period, he acted in two TV series and ten movies, and was also known as a model worker in the industry.

    But maybe it's because of his over-the-top reputation. When he was 26 years old, he was revealed to be gay. At that time, the public acceptance was not high, so Fu Yushen was resisted and insulted by many people.

    Those who cooperated with him terminated their contracts one after another, and he was also hidden by the company.

    Until today, it was reopened for business.

    The young man's face was puffy, he was a little angry, what's the matter with homosexuality, homosexuality eats your rice, it's so lenient!

    With thin white fingers sliding on the tablet, all the movies and TV shows that Fu Yushen has acted in appeared soon.

    Gu Zhu chose a TV series, which was an idol movie, and it was also Fu Yushen's first movie after his debut.

    In it, he plays the affectionate second male who suffers from cancer.

    Goofy idol dramas were still very popular in those days, especially the ones like, you love me, I don’t love you, I love you, and you don’t love me anymore, chicken feathers and gore are flying all over the sky, but it’s still pretty good.

    Looking at the younger Fu Yushen in the play, Gu Zhu's eyes curved. Compared with eleven years ago, the current actor Fu is more restrained and mature.

    But Gu Zhu also likes Fu Yushen who is youthful and reckless. The luster in the eyes of men at that time was bright, not the dullness of today.

    "Does it look good?"

    The smell of freesia approached, and the man's slender arms were propped on the coffee table. From a distance, it looked like a man holding a slender youth in his arms.

    Gu Zhu's face was bleeding red the moment Fu Yushen approached, especially the breath of the man's breath was right next to his ear.

    Gu Zhu's body is very sensitive, especially the earlobe and neck.

    Fu Yu's eyelashes drooped deeply, and the red earlobes and tender skin of a young man were reflected in his deep eyes.

    He suddenly thought, is the little assistant's skin so white and delicate...

    When he got closer, he could smell a faint fragrance that seemed to be there, like the smell of sunflowers under the scorching sun.

    "Brother Shen, Brother Shen..."

    The young man's voice was clear, and he blinked his eyes a little helplessly.

    There was a man's smell in all directions, Gu Zhu had no place to hide, so he could only shrink himself tighter so that he could not touch the other party.

    Fu Yu snorted deeply, and sat down beside the young man with his long legs bent, with a lazy expression on his face. He tilted his head and looked at the TV series played on the tablet for a while, then twitched the corners of his mouth: "Do you like watching this kind of drama?" The man's tone was

    casual , but his eyes were fixed on the young man's face which was mostly covered by the glasses frame.

    The young man holding his legs raised his hand to support the frame, and his lips moved slightly: "No, it's not..." "

    Because, because you acted in this drama..."

    After finishing speaking, a light pink spread from the neck to the young man The cheeks were obviously very ordinary, but Fu Yushen was amazed at that moment.

    His eyes darkened, he took a pillow from the sofa and placed it on his lower abdomen, his light-colored lips were slightly pursed, and he stopped making any sound.

    The atmosphere was a little stagnant for a while.

    Gu Zhu bit her lip, her big beautiful eyes drooped, it seemed that he had said something wrong.

    The plot in the tablet kept developing. Fu Yushen played the second male lead because of the onset of illness, his expression was broken and fragile, but he still stood firm in front of the heroine.

    "She said no, so you can't take her away from my eyes."

    The man smiled presumptuously: "With you? With your dilapidated body, what can you do to stop me?"

    The heroine: "Don't do it for me anymore I'm arguing! I won't choose either!"

    After finishing speaking, she ran away crying...

    Then, very embarrassed, Gu Zhu rubbed the carpet with her fingers, not knowing what expression to use to face the man beside her.

    Fu Yushen raised his hand, turned off the video, coughed lightly and said, "It's a drama from a few years ago, there's nothing to watch."

    Gu Zhu looked sideways, glanced at the man's slightly red ears, and smiled with her lips pursed.

    He said: "It's okay, Brother Shen's acting is very good-looking."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King

    Fu Yu raised his eyebrows deeply, and he looked closely at the young man who was only a short distance away, trying to find signs of lies in the other's expression, but unfortunately, what he saw was full of sincerity.

    Only then did the man realize that his little assistant was actually not ugly, but his forehead hair covered his eyes all year round, and he looked gloomy.

    The little assistant's lips are beautifully shaped, full of beads, and the corners of the lips are slightly upturned, which is pleasing to look at.

    The face is also white and tender.

    Fu Yushen's back teeth itched, and he couldn't help thinking that if he took a bite, it would taste good.

    "Since you think it looks good, then look at it more." The man got up and walked upstairs.

    Gu Zhu sat on the ground and scratched her head, not understanding why the man's aura changed, becoming a little dangerous.

    Director Li's movie is called "Ode to the Lonely City". It tells the story of Tantai Mingyue, the prince of Jinyang Kingdom, asking himself as a hostage to protect his family and country. hunted down.

    Tantai Mingyue went through all kinds of difficulties and dangers, exposed Tantai Long's conspiracy, and succeeded in sitting on the throne, but what he didn't expect was that Jinyang Kingdom was already a sham, and Tan Tailong was not really ambitious, but wanted to keep his status as a king. Brother Huang.

    The national power is weak, and there are foreign enemies stalking him. After Tantai Mingyue came to power, he vigorously developed the military, but he was unable to return to heaven, and finally died in battle.

    Early in the morning, Li Lan brought two bodyguards to the villa to pick him up. Gu Zhu, as Fu Yushen's assistant, also wanted to go together.

    He still followed Fu Yushen with that big suitcase.

    Fu Yushen looked a little funny, put his hand on the car door, and jokingly said: "Is there any treasure in this box of yours? How can you take it with you wherever you go?" Gu Zhu bent his lips, and he clapped the box in his hand

    . The voice responded: "Well, they are all treasures."

    The three of them drove to Hengdian, because it was a caravan with a large space, and only Gu Zhu and Fu Yushen were seated, so it was not too crowded.

    Gu Zhu hugged her backpack and raised her eyes to look at the man.

    Fu Yushen is sensitive to sight, he closed his eyes tightly, put his hands on his forehead, and said coldly: "What are you looking at?"

    Gu Zhu retracted his eyes, pursed his lower lip, took out a bottle of water from his backpack and handed it over: "Shen Brother, your mouth is a bit dry, do you want some water?"

    Fu Yushen was choked by the young man's unreasonable operation, he suddenly chuckled, and slowly opened the car refrigerator in front of the young man.

    There was a cold white air coming from the small refrigerator. There were two floors in total. One was filled with drinks and the other was filled with mineral water. There were even several facial masks on the small door of the refrigerator.

    Gu Zhu was a little embarrassed, he seemed to have made a big joke.

    That's right, how could there be no water in the actor's car...

    The young man's hand holding the bottle slowly tightened, and his moist lips turned white from his biting.

    He made a mistake again...

    Fu Yushen watched Gu Zhu's reaction coldly, feeling a little annoyed, he "tsk", took a water bottle from the young man's hand, opened it and took a sip.

    Gu Zhu stared blankly at the side face of the man, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, he was a little happy.

    Fu Yushen drank the water, closed the refrigerator door forcefully, and irritatedly stroked his forehead and hair: "Don't get me wrong, it's just that I don't want to drink ice water." The young chick nodded like pecking rice, and didn't care about the man's explanation: "

    Mmmmmmm , I understand."

    Fu Yushen's mood improved a lot with this docile appearance, and he turned his eyes out of the window with a straight face.

    When they arrived in Hengdian, they first went to the reserved hotel to put their luggage.

    Standing outside the car, Gu Zhu looked at the prominent four characters "Ruiming Hotel" on the top of the hotel, shaking her curled eyelashes.

    "Little Gu? Why are you in a daze, keep up."

    Li Lan shouted at the door, Gu Zhu came back to her senses, and hurriedly followed with her suitcase.

    The hotel was lit with warm lights, and the layout was elegant and elegant. Gu Zhu went to check in with the ID card that Li Lan gave him.

    After finishing, they went to the official shooting location.

    There were a lot of people in the venue, a man, a woman, and other actors had already arrived. Gu Zhu followed Li Lan and Fu Yushen to walk forward, and would smile friendlyly when passing strangers.

    Fu Yushen frowned when he saw it, but he didn't stop it.

    "Oh, Manager Li, what gust of wind brought you here?" Director Li wore a brown-green tongue and smiled like a Maitreya Buddha.

    Li Lan also raised a proper smile, and reached out to shake Li Di's hand: "Didn't this bring Yushen over here, and catch up with you by the way." Li Di coughed lightly, not knowing that

    Li Lan came to play for Fu Yushen , he had a beer belly, and his eyes narrowed slightly: "Hahaha, I naturally wish for Fu Yingdi to participate in the performance. Sister Li, don't worry, Yushen is absolutely fine with me." Li Lan said: "Then I don't worry

    . Yes, I have to leave beforehand."

    Li Di nodded, and his smile became brighter: "It's easy to say, then I won't send it off."

    When Li Lan left, those scrutinizing gazes became presumptuous, and even those broken words There are also many broken words.

    Fu Yu lowered his eyes deeply, as if he couldn't feel the malice and speculation, and followed the scene manager to the dressing room.

    Gu Zhu followed suit, dragging her suitcase.

    The dressing room is not big, there is only a small table, a chair and a dressing table, it looks very simple.

    Soon, a special team of makeup artists came to give Fu Yushen makeup. Gu Zhu was still the same as before, huddled in a corner and watched the lively crowd.

    There was a light layer of makeup on the handsome face, making the facial features more three-dimensional and resolute.

    Fu Yushen's male number two is Tantai Long. His mother is the imperial concubine of the Jinyang Emperor, and his maternal grandfather's family is Jiangmen. He and Tantai Mingyue are half-brothers.

    The scene filmed today is the first time Tan Tailong appeared.

    This role is very reversible, as long as it is played well, it is very likely to become popular.

    "Zhu Zhu?"

    Gu Zhu came back to her senses, looked forward in a daze, and saw a man in a white costume waving at her.

    He is so good-looking...

    The young man trotted up to the man, his black eyes under the glasses stared straight at the tall man.

    "Don't be in a daze, go and get me a bottle of water."

    The man enjoyed the young man's focused eyes very much, and his voice became much softer.

    Gu Zhu didn't notice the man's address to him, and the idea that the man was thirsty and wanted to drink water was all in his mind.

    He ran back to the corner on two thin legs and took out a bottle of mineral water from his precious suitcase.

    Fu Yu couldn't help but laugh, it's so funny that this guy put water in the box.

    With the shout of the director, the shooting officially started.

    It was a high city wall, and the sky was full of snow. The young prince with black hair was standing on the city wall, with a fiery red cloak over his snow-white robe.

    Little snowflakes fell from the sky and stained the man's hair.

    He looked at the road outside the wall expressionlessly, his eyes indifferent: "Xiao Dezi, tell me, is the lonely good emperor brother coming back..."

    Xiao Dezi shrank his neck and dared not speak.

    Tantai Long didn't really ask, there was a stern look in his brows, and he murmured: "Gu has worked hard for so long, and he will succeed soon." "

    Damn Tantai Mingyue, why did you come back to grab things from Gu? ..."

    Xiao Dezi trembled uncontrollably, and he heard a trace of killing intent from Tan Tailong's words: "Your highness, your highness... His highness the crown prince won't... Uh!" He opened his eyes wide, looking

    at In front of him was the ruthless Tan Tailong.

    Red blood flowed from the chest, and bright flowers bloomed on the snow.

    Tan Tailong threw down the blood-stained sword, held the white cloth to wipe his fingers one by one, and then threw it casually, the cloth covered Xiao Dezi's eyes that were dying.

    "Prince? Hahahahahaha...Prince..."

    Presumptuous laughter resounded through the sky, and the madness in Tantai Long's eyes was even worse. He looked at the distant enemy country, and said coldly: "Send the order, and use all means to prevent Tantai Mingyue from returning. Jing! If necessary...kill!"

    "Crack!"

    The sound of hitting the board sounded, and everyone came to their senses. Fu Yushen was too good at acting, and he played Tan Tailong's distortion and madness so thoroughly that it made the viewers get goosebumps.

    Li Di stepped forward and gave a thumbs up, and said with a smile, "As expected of being the winner of the Academy Awards, this acting is... amazing."

    Fu Yushen smiled faintly, his gaze lingered in the crowd, and then locked on to a point.

    The young man in casual clothes squeezed in from the crowd with a towel, and wiped away the sweat from his forehead little by little under the man's light expression.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips and wiped away the sweat very seriously, until the man's forehead could not see a trace of sweat, and then slowly let out a breath.

    He took out a small electric fan from his bag and blew it on Fu Yushen's forehead.

    It was really difficult to shoot a winter scene in this hot weather, especially when the man was wearing a thick coat.

    Fu Yushen couldn't hold his face any longer because of the young man's courteous appearance. He took the small electric fan from Gu Zhu who was standing on tiptoe, raised his free hand and tapped him on the forehead: "Why are you so angry?" Stupid, you won't let me hold it."

    Gu Zhu was a little embarrassed, and retorted weakly: "I am your assistant, this is what I should do."

    Putting a hand on Fu Yushen's shoulder, someone came He is the actor who plays the number one male role and is also an actor.

    "Oh, Yushen, have you changed your assistant?"

    This man looked like he was only in his thirties, with big eyes and double eyelids, exuding a sense of righteousness all over his body.

    Fu Yushen should be familiar with him, and he didn't push him away, only nodded indifferently as a response.

    The man didn't feel embarrassed, and excitedly introduced himself to Gu Zhu: "Hello, kid, I'm Zhou Yi, just call me Brother Zhou."

    Gu Zhu glanced at Fu Yushen's expression, and then obediently shouted: "Zhou Yi Hello, brother, I'm Gu Zhu, brother Shen's assistant."

    Zhou Yi raised his eyebrows with a strange look on his face.

    Fu Yushen pulled the hand off the shoulder, and raised his chin to the young man: "Go get you a bottle of water for Brother Zhou."

    Gu Zhu didn't realize it, and ran to the rest room in response.

    After the youth ran away and disappeared, Zhou Yi changed his teasing tone, and said seriously: "Have you checked this kid, don't be a white-eyed wolf again." The

    person who broke the news about Fu Yushen's homosexuality was his former friend. Assistant, that's why Zhou Yi sounded a reminder.

    "Do you think my sexuality will be exposed so easily without my permission?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
简体
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 4 The Little Assistant of the Lost Actor

    After listening to his friend's words, Zhou Yi was speechless. He looked at Fu Yushen with the corner of his mouth twitching, and took a breath of air: "What are you asking for, ruining your reputation so much?" Fu Yushen lowered his eyes: "Now the

    explosion It's better to come out than to explode in the future, and it can save me some trouble."

    Zhou Yi was silent.

    Seeing the young man approaching, he turned his head and whispered in the man's ear: "Since you have your own ideas, then I won't mind my own business."

    Holding several bottles of water in her arms, Gu Zhu ran up to the man panting, her forehead The bangs in front of him were sticking to the skin, he seemed a little puzzled, and asked: "Why did Brother Zhou leave? Didn't you drink water?"

    Fu Yushen looked at the slight blush on the young man's cheeks, and said in a light tone: "This Brother Zhou is very proficient in shouting, otherwise I will give you to Brother Zhou as an assistant?"

    Gu Zhu's hairs stood on end in an instant, and she quickly shook her head to express her loyalty: "Don't, I was born as Brother Shen's man, and I died as Brother Shen's ghost .”

    This sentence… is quite ambiguous.

    But Fu Yushen didn't remind him, he raised his eyelids, took out a bottle of water from the young man's arms, and walked forward: "From now on, I'll just call him actor Zhou." "Okay!"

    Gu

    Zhu happily followed Fu Yushen's buttocks Walking out, like a sticky little tail.

    "Brother Shen,     is today's     scene

    finished ?     " The atmosphere is pretty good, but... he always feels weird? When did Fu Yushen become so talkative?     There are not many restaurants near Hengdian, and there are only a few that come up. Gu Zhu chooses and chooses, and finally settles on Weilinxuan.     Fu Yushen was wearing a mask, and followed the young man talking to himself with his hands in his pockets.

    Obviously taciturn in front of outsiders, but so lively in front of himself, this kid is quite interesting.

    The two asked for a private room, and when the dishes were served, Gu Zhu realized that she had passed.

    The young man was blushing, and his head was about to be buried in the ground: "Shen, Brother Shen, I'm sorry."

    Fu Yushen took a chopstick to boil the fish, and carefully picked out the broken thorn: "Where did you go wrong?"

    Gu Zhu lowered his head and reflected: "I shouldn't have made my own decision without asking you. I will definitely change it in the future."

    "It's not necessary," the man said with a smile, and put the fish he had picked into the youth bowl, "Let's eat."

    Xue Bai The fish is dotted on the rice, exuding a shiny luster. Gu Zhu couldn't help but think that it was given to him by Fu Yushen, with the chopsticks he had eaten. Rounding it up, they were considered to be kissing... Thinking about it, The face turned red again.

    The man held his chin and squinted to see the change in the young man's expression. It was really interesting. What was going on in the child's mind, and his face turned red like this.

    Gu Zhu picked up the fish in the bowl with trembling hands, and put it into her mouth as if dying.

    It's, it's delicious...

    "Do you want more?"

    A man's magnetic voice sounded in his ear, with a hint of teasing in his smile.

    Gu Zhu raised her head, blinked her eyes, and said, "Can I still have it?"

    Fu Yushen's smile deepened, and he tapped his fingers on the glass tabletop, with a half-smile.

    The little animal with a sensitive sixth sense shook its body in this line of sight, silently walked away from the gentle-faced actor Fu, and said in frustration, "No, no more... I can eat it myself." "Actually... if you want

    , It's not impossible..." Fu Yingdi narrowed his eyes thoughtfully, and glanced at the young man's slender waist.

    Gu Zhu: He must be thinking about it wrong, why does it always feel that what men say is a bit strange?

    After dinner, the two returned to the hotel.

    Because of the overcrowded housing, the two of them slept in the same room. Gu Zhu dragged the suitcase back to the corner and put it away, pacing the room in some embarrassment.

    Fu Yushen poured a glass of water, stroked the edge of the glass with his fingertips, and said with a smile, "Why, you don't want to live in the same room as me?"

    How is that possible!

    Gu Zhu shook her head quickly, afraid that the man might misunderstand.

    "Then relax, don't be so tense."

    The man said, put down the cup in his hand, and walked into the bathroom calmly.

    "I'm taking a shower first, you can tidy up your things."

    Just as the bathroom door was closed, the singing of two tigers rang out.

    Picking up the phone and looking at it, the caller showed "Mr. Gu", Gu Zhu pursed her lower lip, opened the French window of the balcony and walked out.

    There are very few descriptions of the original owner in the book, just one sentence "that Fu Yushen's little assistant" is gone.

    Therefore, no one knew that this little assistant was actually the young master of the Gu family, the richest man in S city.

    Watching the phone keep ringing, Gu Zhu mustered up her courage and pressed the answer button.

    "...Hello..."

    "Hello, Zhuzhu, it's Dad." The voice on the other side was very soft, as if it was deliberately lowered.

    Gu Zhu opened his mouth, but he couldn't pronounce this title.

    The other party may also be used to the silence of the young man. He chuckled twice, didn't care, but was a little happy: "Baby, have you gone out to play? Why are you still living in an ordinary room in your hotel? The presidential suite on the top floor has been vacant all the time. Baby, move there to live."

    The man's tone was a little excited, as if he was going to make a phone call the next moment to upgrade his son's room.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips and refused: "No need, I live well."

    Rejected, the burly man touched the back of his head, and his voice became softer: "Okay, okay, baby, don't live if you don't want to live. Is the money enough? Do you want to give you some more?" "It's

    enough Yes." Gu Zhu's drooping eyelashes trembled slightly, he couldn't hear the cautiousness in Gu's father's words.

    "Well, okay..."

    There was silence for a while, neither of them knew what to say, Gu Zhu looked at the time, thinking it was time to go to sleep, she spoke first, "Daddy...good night.

    " The husband seemed a little flattered: "Okay, okay, baby, good night."

    Gu Zhu didn't know what to say. Is the relationship between the original owner and his family so tense?

    The young man sighed and turned around.

    The man came out of the bathroom at some point, and was wiping his wet hair with a towel. He looked at the depressed young man in the mirror, and said, "Did you argue with your girlfriend?" "No, no..." The man bare chested

    ,

    only She wore a bath towel around her lower body, still a short one.

    Perhaps because of regular exercise, Fu Yushen has a good figure, the tendons on his arms are very strong, his abdomen also has six-pack abs and beautifully shaped mermaid lines.

    This kind of figure is like taking off clothes and wearing clothes to look thinner. This should be the pursuit of all men.

    Gu Zhu is no exception.

    He looked at the man's body with salivation, and couldn't help swallowing.

    Fu Yu smiled softly, lowered his already magnetic voice, and asked, "Is there no quarrel, or no girlfriend?"

    Gu Zhu matched her fingers, and said: "There is no girlfriend and no quarrel...

    Satisfied, Fu Yushen raised his hand and rubbed the top of the young man's hair .

    The gloomy young man pursed his lower lip, took out his underwear from the box and went into the bathroom.

    The warm water vapor had not yet dissipated, Gu Zhu's nose moved, and there was a strange smell in the small bathroom besides the smell of shower gel.

    The young man blinked, glanced across the paper towels in the trash can, and understood.

    Oh, it's the smell of a male animal in heat...

    After taking a shower, the man is still awake, sitting on the bedside and reading a script.

    He looked at it very seriously, and from time to time he used a pen to make some notes on the notebook. For some reason, Gu Zhu took a picture of this scene.

    A flash flashed, attracting the man's attention. He raised his head and raised his eyebrows at the bewildered young man.

    Gu Zhu quickly hid the phone behind her back, and the dead pig stood still without fear of the boiling water.

    I just took it, what can you do with me.

    Fu Yu smiled deeply, where did he learn this upright appearance.

    "Come here."

    No, Gu Zhu scratched the floor with her toes, turned her head and pretended not to see it.

    "Come here, I won't hit you."

    The young man wobbled over, lowered his head, and whispered, "You said, I won't hit you." "

    Well, I won't hit you,"

    Fu Yingdi said , quickly reached out and grabbed the cunning little rabbit in front of him, and slapped it in the palm of his hand.

    "I caught you."

    Gu Zhu:! ! !

    The young man was a little sad and angry, but also aggrieved: "You say you won't hit me!"

    Fu Yu snorted coldly, grabbed the young man's cheek, and said viciously: "I don't know what I do, I'm so stupid, I will be eaten up sooner or later Erjing."

    He's not stupid, he just believes in you...

    During the fight, the rustic black-rimmed glasses rolled down, revealing the wet and soft eyes of the young man.

    They were a pair of very beautiful eyes, round like cat pupils, with the tails of the eyes slightly upturned, exuding a charming aura. Purity and charm appeared in a person's eyes at the same time, making one sink.

    The man rubbed his thumbs at the end of the reddish eyes of the young man, and his breath gradually became hot.

    Gu Zhu moved her body, unaccustomed to dodging backwards.

    "Brother Shen, Shen, let me go first, okay..."

    The young man is very thin, but his waist is very soft, his face is also soft, and there is a little baby fat on it. He is usually covered by glasses, and he is always low. I turned my head and didn't find it.

    Fu Yushen let go of his hand, silently watching the young man roll to the other side of the bed as if fleeing for his life, those beautiful eyes stared straight at him without blinking.

    "Sorry, I overstepped the bounds."

    Fu Yushen pressed his forehead, took a deep breath, and the area around the towel bulged slightly.

    Naturally, Gu Zhu noticed it too, he turned his head to reveal the red roots of his ears, and comforted himself: Man, man, positive, normal reaction...

    Normal ass!

    Gu Zhu felt that her face was going to burn.

    Who would react in front of someone they just met! Be... Perverted!

    Gu Zhu's eyes became more and more moist, her red lips turned slightly white from being bitten, and she was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to do.

    Fu Yushen, on the other hand, showed no embarrassment at all, he stared closely at the young man's white and greasy skin leaking from the neckline of his bathrobe.

    "Bang!"

    The bathroom door was slammed shut, and soon the sound of water sprinkling came out.

    The hotel's sound insulation is not that good, Gu Zhu lay on her own bed, covering her ears hard.

    He didn't want to hear that low, hoarse grunt...

    It was so, so embarrassing.

    The youth who had never helped himself curled up tightly until the sound of the shower stopped.

    The man's heavy footsteps sounded from far to near, and the lights went out.

    There was a man's slightly hoarse voice next to his ear, and he said softly, "Good night."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 5: The Little Assistant of the Fallen Actor

    "Good night..."

    Gu Zhu curled up under the quilt, her eyes crooked.

    The second scene was to be filmed on location. Fu Yushen arrived on the set early, and Zhou Yi came out after changing his costume, and saw his friend sitting on a rest chair like a grandfather, and the thin little assistant circling around with a thermos bucket.

    He was a little curious and walked over.

    "What are you doing?"

    Gu Zhu frowned, weakly: "Persuading Brother Shen to have breakfast."

    Fu Yushen's self-willedness and stubbornness were fully revealed at this moment, if he said he would not eat, no matter how much Gu Zhu persuaded him, it was useless.

    Zhou Yi said with a cheerful smile, "You're too serious. As we all know, our best actor Fu doesn't eat breakfast when he's filming     .

    "

His eyes said: "No, it will hurt your stomach if you don't eat breakfast."

    Fu Yu squinted deeply, and sneered under the eyes of Zhou Yi watching the show. He pinched the young man's sharp chin and said coldly: "You are just an assistant. Don't worry about it so much."

    Gu Zhu suffered from pain, and shook off the man's fingertips forcefully, he covered his red chin, looked at the indifferent man with tears in his eyes, and complained silently.

    But obviously, Fu Yushen didn't care, he just glanced lightly at the young man, and then turned his attention to the script.

    Gu Zhu was a little wronged, she obviously wanted to care about the other party, but she didn't know why she messed up, the young man with a temper quickly walked to a corner where no one was around, sat down on the small stool, sullen.

    He didn't even notice when the filming started, and he didn't realize until he was angry that his boss came up from the pool dripping wet.

    He hurriedly took out a clean towel from his bag and covered his head with it.

    "Brother Shen, wipe off quickly, don't catch a cold."

    Zhou Yi on the side was stunned, and then complained sourly: "Fu Yushen, your life is too good. Where did you find the little assistant, so caring." Look at others and look at yourself who only knows how to scold

    yourself Assistant, Zhou Yi had the idea of changing assistants for the first time, but was killed by his assistant's death ray.

    Fu Yushen held down the towel and wiped it for a few times, then glanced at Gu Zhu who was anxious: "Are you not angry?" Gu Zhu's

    tone was very light, and Gu Zhu snorted. Still angry.

    Although the other party was right, he was just an assistant, but he was still very angry. Gu Zhu decided that he would not say a word to the other party for the next day.

    Fu Yushen still wanted to tease the little assistant, but the director had already called for it.

    It took several hours for a scene, and the day after the filming was quite dark. Fu Yushen came out after changing his costume, and saw Gu Zhu sitting on his big suitcase with his chin in his hands, making him look even smaller .

    Gu Zhu was in a daze, Fu Yushen was a very good boss, except for some small things, he basically had no needs.

    But in the same way, it seemed that Zhou Yi was the only one in the crew to chat with. The others all avoided Fu Yushen when they saw him, and they didn't know why.

    The suitcase started to move suddenly, Gu Zhu shook her body and grabbed the arm beside her, startled.

    He raised his head angrily, and wanted to question the other party, when he saw Fu Yingdi's smiling face.

    "Still in a daze, I'm going back."

    Gu Zhu held back the answer that came to her lips, turned her head and ignored him, saying that ignoring him for a whole day must not be counted.

    Fu Yushen is a bit big-headed, his little assistant has a big temper, isn't he afraid of being fired?

    However, this was done by myself, and I can only bear the consequences by myself.

    Fu Yushen pulled the handle of the suitcase, and a young man with pursed lips sat on the suitcase, and just walked out.

    The young man sitting on the suitcase is tightly crossing the suitcase with his legs, and holds the handle tightly with his hands, like a koala.

    Fortunately, the crew did a good job of keeping the secrets secret. No one took pictures of this scene, otherwise there would be a storm on the Internet.

    Back in the room, Gu Zhu walked down from the box silently, wrapped herself into a ball with the quilt in embarrassment.

    He was ashamed to be brought back just like that.

    A pink candy appeared in front of him, exuding the fragrance of peaches. The man squatted in front of him and coaxed: "Don't be angry, okay, I'll give you some candy."

    Gu Zhu thought, is he such an easy-to-coax person? !

    The white and tender claws got out from the quilt, and snatched the candy with a swish.

    "Then, don't scold me from now on..."

    The young man held the candy in his mouth, a small bag bulged out of his cheek, very cute.

    Fu Yushen looked at the young man's rosy lips, his eyes gradually darkened, he stretched out his hand, and pressed the corner of the young man's lips, getting a puzzled look from the other side.

    The rough thumb slid across the delicate lips, and stopped in the center of the lips, with a slight force, revealing the white teeth.

    Gu Zhu tilted her head, the frame on her face was taken away by the man, revealing her beautiful big eyes.

    "Brother Shen...?"

    The red lips parted slightly, and Gu Zhu suddenly opened her eyes.

    The man's fingertips slid into his mouth with his movements.

    The young man's mouth was hot and humid, and Fu Yushen lowered his eyelashes. He could feel the other person's tongue sliding across his fingertips, bringing a different tactile sensation.

    Gu Zhu frowned, and stretched out Fu Yushen's finger, the young man's face turned red.

    He struggled to get out of the quilt, took out two tissues and covered Fu Yushen's fingers.

    "I did not do it on purpose."

    Gu Zhu was very scared. Li Lan told him on the first day that Fu Yushen didn't like others to touch him casually.

    But today, he not only touched it, but also... held it for a while.

    Fu Yushen took the paper towel and wiped it slowly.

    "How's the taste?"

    Taste... Gu Zhu was stunned for a while, and then thought about it for a while, it was a bit salty, just like the taste of ordinary skin, but it was a bit long, and it even poked his cheek.

    "Thank you for the compliment."

    Gu Zhu's eyes darkened, she looked at the smiling man in front of her in disbelief, and he said it out!

    It's like a large-scale social death scene, the kind that goes straight to the crematorium!

    Autistic, Gu Zhu's head drooped so low that it was almost buried in a hole.

    After molesting the little assistant, Fu Yushen went to take a bath in a happy mood.

    After both of them took a shower, there was a sound of the doorbell. Gu Zhu carefully opened the door, seeing that it was the food delivered from the hotel, and then opened the door to let people in.

    Standing by the door, Gu Zhu asked, "Brother Shen, have you made an order?"

    Fu Yushen frowned, and stepped forward with a sense of oppression: "I didn't order."

    "Huh?"

    Gu Zhu was really puzzled now.

    The delivery man showed a standard smile: "It's like this, our hotel is holding an event, and we are giving guests dinner for free." He sent the person

    out in a daze, and the two of them were silent towards the dining car.

    Is there really such a thing as a heavenly dinner?

    Open the meal cover, there are two steaks, one with black pepper and one with tomato sauce.

    The two steaks are completely different in terms of color matching and side dishes. One uses beef fillet, served with white asparagus tips and caviar sea urchin, and the other is more ordinary, using T-bone steak, and the side dishes are also honest. Small tomatoes and baby potatoes.

    Gu Zhu swallowed, he was hungry...

    The problem is, how to divide these two plates of steaks that are so poorly prepared?

    Adhering to the principle of attacking first, Gu Zhu quickly pulled the T-bone in front of her, smiling brightly: "Brother Shen, you can eat that, I'll just eat the normal one." Fu Yushen: Childish

    !

    The man took the filet with an ugly expression, the knife scratched the porcelain plate and made a "crack-clack" noise, and he gracefully inserted a piece of beef into his mouth.

    The steak is medium-rare, and still retains the original sweet and fishy smell of beef, and it is juicy.

    He swallowed the food in his mouth, lowered his eyelids and said lazily: "Assistant Gu, has anyone told you not to die in front of the boss, huh?

    " The steak exuded a sweet and sour taste, and then carefully glanced at Fu Yingdi who was carefully cutting the steak.

    He pursed his lips, feeling a little unhappy, but still pushed the remaining half of the steak towards the man, and said in a low tone, "Yes, I'm sorry, then, that's for you to eat." The young man scratched the plate

    everywhere The brown-red juice looks horrible.

    Fu Yu frowned in disgust, and tightened his grip on the handle of the knife. He raised his eyes and gritted his teeth: "Take your plate away." The

    young man seemed not to hear the disgust in the man's words, and slowly turned the plate back , the tone was flat but cheerful: "Brother Shen, if you don't eat, then I'll eat it, and I don't dislike it."

    Fu Yushen: Heh...

    After eating the free dinner, Gu Zhu burped her swollen stomach .

    After ten o'clock in the evening, the entire Hengdian Film and Television City was announced to be closed. As night fell, the hotel rooms were lit with warm lights.

    After Gu Zhu took a shower, she lay on the bed and browsed a certain blog. The first trending item was the news that a certain niche student played a big role in the studio, and an angry old actor left in a hurry.

    While watching, he sighed: traffic is king these days.

    Look at this trending search, it's not who is so beautiful in the prosperous age, or who is participating in a certain event and overwhelming the audience.

    Gu Zhu looked at the hyped-up celebrity on the page, then looked at Fu Yingdi behind him, and sighed deeply.

    Isn't Actor Fu more fragrant than Xiao Xianrou? He needs face and acting skills.

    Fu Yu stroked his hair deeply, took a deep look at the young man with ever-changing expressions, and couldn't help the veins popping out of his forehead.

    What is this guy thinking about!

    "Crack"

    a bath towel was thrown over, and Gu Zhu and her cell phone were buried under it.

    "Go take a shower, it stinks."

    Actor Fu's disgusted voice sounded, Gu Zhu struggled to remove the bath towel from his face, sniffed himself sullenly, a question mark appeared on his forehead.

    He doesn't smell bad, he smells like shower gel all over his body.

    So, the angry young man raised his head and seriously retorted: "I don't stink, why don't you smell it."

    Gu Zhu looked serious, raised her hand and moved towards the man, showing that she didn't stink at all and smelled very good.

    Fu Yu turned his head in disgust, and curled his lips in a corner where the young man couldn't see.

    I don't know when it started to rain, and the big raindrops hit the glass window, fine and dense, like a cleaning.

    Gu Zhu hugged the pillow, her eyes were removed, and her overly long forehead hair was tied into a small knot with a small rubber band, revealing her snow-white and full forehead.

    He was immersed in looking at the rain-drenched scenery, completely unaware that the person behind him was approaching.

    Fu Yushen drank some wine, and his tense spirit became light. He squinted his eyes, pressed his hands on the young man's thin back, and slid along the way.

    The man pinched Gu Zhu's sensitive back of the neck, and sprayed the hot breath with the smell of wine on the skin, causing the young man to shudder.

    "Hmm...Brother Shen, don't pinch..."

    "Itchy..."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 19.8K 63
An ordinary girl in the mortal world is just a nobody but she didn't know that she's the lost princess... And the special blue moon necklace is missi...
93K 2.9K 44
The little mermaid is super clingy Author: Xi Zhi Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-12 Latest: Chapter 43 Extra Story 1 finished TaoTao, a li...
43.6K 1.9K 111
Title: ζιΎ™ζ—Άδ»£δΉ‹ζœ€εΌΊOmega Author: Caliper (卑尺) Status: 112 Chapters (Completed) Mo Danwen traveled to an era of fiction and found that there were only men...
4.4K 138 42
Original title: ζ·±ζƒ…η”·ι…εηˆ±η₯žε±•εΌ€[εΏ«η©Ώ] Author: 挽轻裳 Status: Complete Total chs: 172 _____ Summary: Lu Shijin traveled into another world and bound an affection...