[Quick travel] The host is OO...

By Jeassafae

This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and... More

Chapter 1 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master
2
3-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20[end πŸ”š]
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-22[πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 Small blood bag
2-5
6-10
11-15[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 Domineering Young Handsome Young Master Jiao
2-5
6-10[πŸ”š]
Chapter 1: The Little Pet in the Palm of the Doomsday Boss
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-17[πŸ”š
Chapter 1 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?
2-5
6-10
11-14[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Female of the Beast House
2-5
6-10
11-16[end πŸ”š
Chapter 1 Do you like me
2
3-5
6-10
11-12[end πŸ”š]
Chapter 1 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-18
real world [1-10]
The first chapter three-inch ramie (1)
The second chapter three-inch ramie (2)

Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King

2.1K 38 0
By Jeassafae

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King

    The young man with black-rimmed glasses stood in front of the stylishly dressed man, looking a little silly and dumbfounded.

    Gu Zhu seemed to be listening carefully to what the man said, but she was actually receiving information from this world.

    This is a counterattack novel in the entertainment industry. It tells the story of the protagonist who debuted after participating in the talent show, won the love of many people with his own ability, and got acquainted with the real card to reach the pinnacle of life.

    The character he will play this time is a small assistant, and the character of the strategy is the actor Fu Yushen.

    "Huh? Qiqi, this time my mission has nothing to do with the protagonist Gongshou?"

    Gu Zhu was a little surprised. The identity of the men in the previous two worlds was the protagonist Gong, but this time it turned out to be a supporting role. Only two-sentence actor appeared in this novel.

    Qiqi nodded her dog's head: "That's right, but the host should not let down his vigilance, after all, the identity of the main god this time is the down-and-out actor."

    Emphasis: down-and-out!

    Gu Zhu blinked in understanding.

    "Gu Zhu, Gu Zhu, did you listen to me?"

    The man in front of him frowned, looked at the dazed young man with some annoyance, and sneered in his heart: No wonder the superiors want to assign him to Fu Yushen, a fool with a fool, perfect match .

    "Let's go, report to Li Lan."

    After the man finished speaking, he rolled his eyes and walked away.

    The thin young man slowly adjusted the black-rimmed glasses that occupied half of his face, began to put his things into the cardboard box, and walked towards the agent's office while holding them.

    As he walked, he raised his head to look at the slogan on the door of the office, and knocked on the door politely after finding the place to go.

    "Come in."

    The woman's voice was concise and firm.

    Gu Zhu pushed the door open and entered, speaking in a low voice: "Hi, I'm the new assistant, my name is Gu Zhu."

    After Li Lan signed the document, she raised her head to look at the big boy who had been dispatched, her red lips slightly raised, but her voice was very indifferent: "Gu Zhu?" The young man nodded quickly, raised his head timidly, and touched Li

    Lan After the sharp gaze, he lowered again, his body trembling slightly.

    Li Lan frowned, slightly dissatisfied with Gu Zhu's cowardly attitude, but helplessly, this was the meaning of her superiors, so she had to admit it.

    She picked up a stack of proposals from the table, strode out of the office, passed the young man with a slight lift of his chin, and said, "Follow me." The

    elevator sat on the first basement floor, and Li Lan's car was the same as hers, fiery red , enthusiastic publicity.

    Gu Zhu followed her into the car, and after a certain distance, the car stopped in a villa area on the outskirts of the city.

    While pressing the password of the villa, Li Lan instructed the young man to pay attention: "Yu Shen has a very good personality, the only thing is that he doesn't like others to touch his things casually." The two walked into the villa, which is

    a three-story building. , a modern villa with its own swimming pool, beautifully decorated.

    Perhaps it was still early, and there was no sound in the villa.

    "At this time, Yushen should still be sleeping. Without his permission, you are not allowed to enter his room at will." "

    The most important thing is, since you have accepted this job, do it well, those little things that shouldn't be there If I find out that you are restless, you will lose your job."

    Gu Zhu listened very seriously, and when Li Lan finished speaking, she nodded with bright eyes and promised: "I will work hard."

    Seeing the young man's sincere eyes without any calculation, Li Lan's expression eased.

    How long has it been since she saw such eyes that don't pursue fame and fortune...

    "Okay, I have to leave first, you can pack your luggage."

    Li Lan was a little bit neat, and left after explaining things. In the huge villa, only a young man with a dazed face and a big actor who didn't know if he woke up were left.

    Gu Zhu first took a good look at the place where he would work and live in the future, and pursed his lower lip.

    The whole villa is very big, the color is cold black and white, and even the furniture is black, white and gray, which makes people calm down after seeing it.

    He found his room in the direction Li Lan said. The room was not big, but it was not small. Besides the necessary furniture, there was an independent bathroom.

    While Fu Yushen was still sleeping, Gu Zhu quickly cleaned the small room and sorted out all the things she brought.

    It seems a little empty, the young man thought while standing at the end of the bed.

    Then, he took out his phone, operated it for a while, looked at the words that the order was successfully placed on the interface, and smiled with his lips bent.

    Not long after, there was a knock on the door, and the phone rang at the same time.

    "Two tigers, two tigers, run fast..." A

    childish nursery rhyme rang out in the lobby on the first floor, and Gu Zhu answered the phone in embarrassment. He never thought that the original owner would set such a ringtone.

    "Hello, we are courier staff in the same city. Please come to the door to receive your items." "

    Well, okay."

    Gu Zhu hung up the phone in a hurry and opened the door of the villa.

    Dozens of things packed in cardboard boxes were moved into the villa. After thanking the other party repeatedly, Gu Zhu patted her chest and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Terrible, luckily no one saw it.

    Then, he turned his head with the box in his arms, and when he saw the half-smile look in the eyes of the lazy man on the handrail on the third floor, he instantly became numb.

    "Crack..."

    It was the sound of something breaking.

    Oh, it's shameless.

    In the quiet living room, Fu Yushen was wearing a dark silk nightgown, lazily brewing hand-ground coffee from the kitchen.

    When he came out, he found that the blushing young man was still standing at the entrance, motionless.

    From the first sight, this is a very ordinary big boy, Xu has just stepped into the society, and still retains a trace of innocence and innocence.

    But it's a pity... The man took a sip of coffee, this innocence will soon disappear, and it will be full of calculations and utilitarianism.

    The man sat on the leather sofa with his legs resting on the tea table, and raised his chin towards the young man at the door: "New assistant?"

    Gu Zhu dropped the box in her arms with a "bang" and walked up to the man with a look of excitement on her face. Serious self-introduction: "Mr. Fu, hello, I am your new assistant, my name is Gu Zhu." The

    young man with a height of 1.7 meters is thin, with a pair of super big black-rimmed glasses on his palm-sized face. Messy bangs covered his forehead, and he looked a little gloomy.

    Fu Yushen nodded casually, got up and drank the remaining coffee in the cup, and walked up the stairs.

    "Pack up your things."

    Gu Zhu froze on the spot, "Oh".

    He struggled to move the box back to the room, which contained all kinds of plush toys, large and small.

    Who would have thought that the original owner was a fuzzy...

    Looking at the bed full of toys, Gu Zhu was silent for a while, then squinted her eyes and buried herself in it enjoying herself.

    "Well... so soft and comfortable..."

    Qiqi raised her foot and covered the dog's face: shameless to look at, too shameless to look at, wow, you are such a host!

    On the second day, Gu Zhu woke up when the sky was slightly bright. He rubbed his misty eyes and stretched slowly.

    The refrigerator in the villa was full of fresh ingredients, Gu Zhu tilted her head, planning to make millet porridge and shrimp pot stickers.

    He hasn't cooked, but it shouldn't be difficult to imagine.

    It didn't take long for the steaming sticky rice porridge and the potstickers with a golden bottom and the fragrance of oil to be ready.

    Looking at the finished product on the plate, the young man nodded in satisfaction.

    There was a sound of closing the door, and Gu Zhu poked out a small head from the kitchen, looking at the man's fit body and sharp phoenix eyes.

    When Fu Yushen came back from his morning run, he didn't think for a moment that there was an extra assistant at home, so he habitually pulled up his sweat-soaked sleeveless sportswear to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

    Then, he heard a super loud inhalation sound.

    "Hiss..."

    The man looked up instantly, and saw the little head protruding from the kitchen door, and the nosebleed on the white face.

    Silence...

    The man shook his neck, took off his clothes and threw them on the floor, walked up to the stunned young man step by step with bare feet, and said in a deep voice, "You have a nosebleed.

    " Gu Zhu choked for a moment, raised his hand and pinched his nose silently, he shook his body helplessly, and quickly apologized: "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to peek!"

    Fu Yu frowned deeply, he was so scary ?

    A faint scent came from the kitchen, and the man looked past the young man with his head down, to the dinner plate on the cooking table.

    He raised his eyebrows, his nose slightly moved.

    "You know how to cook?"

    Gu Zhu covered his nose, his eyes were as red as a rabbit's. Hearing this, he nodded and asked cautiously, "I cooked porridge and fried pot stickers. Mr. Fu, would you like to use some?" ?”

    The young man's attitude was too cautious, and Fu Yushen rarely thought of teasing him.     "Give it to me?" The man propped one hand on the wall, leaned down and approached the young man,

    "Give me what you want to eat?"

Diffuse a layer of water.

    "I, I, I, I, I can just eat something, okay..."

    So, when Li Lan came over with the documents, what he saw was Fu Yushen sitting at the dining table like a master, eating soft and sweet millet porridge and crispy outside and fresh inside, while the little assistant who just arrived stood aside pitifully biting Looking at the toast, salivating at the meal on the table.

    At that moment, what flashed in Li Lan's mind was Fu Yushen's idea of not being a human being and bullying the weak.

    She shook her head, shook off her strange thoughts, stepped on her high-heeled shoes, walked to the man and sat down, and sent a piece of information to the man.

    "Here are two resources, one is the variety show of Fruit Channel, and the other is the latest movie of Director Li. Take a look, I will contact whichever one you choose." Fu Yushen frowned upon hearing this

    .

    He hadn't taken a job for a while, and after that incident broke out, his resources were almost gone.

    Even though there are thousands of thoughts in his heart, the man still has calm eyes.

    He took the last mouthful of porridge, wiped the residue from the corner of his mouth with a napkin, and then picked up the document to read it.

    "The one in your hand is a new variety show prepared by Fruit TV. It focuses on rural life, which is relatively relaxed."

    After reading the book, Fu Yushen put it aside and picked up another document.

    "Director Li has been preparing for this movie for a long time, and it has not been launched because the second male lead has not been confirmed. I think you can go for an audition." "Although he is

    only the second male lead, his breakthrough is very strong. The character design is also very popular."

    Speaking of this, Li Lan sighed, if she was still at her peak, there was no need for her to choose scripts from a low person to a high person, but it's a pity... the

    man closed his eyes and thought for a while after watching it, and was hoarse. Asked: "When is the audition?"

    Li Lan replied: "Next Tuesday."

    Fu Yushen's Adam's apple rolled, and he pinched his brows: "I see, you can arrange it."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.5K 1.2K 23
Ji Yunqing had a dream. In the dream, he was a passer-by in a main attack novel, and the ending of the character design had already been set. It's no...
121K 3.8K 99
Title: η”·δΈ»η”Ÿε­η³»η»ŸοΌˆεΏ«η©ΏοΌ‰ Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑢君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing, a male obstetrician, died of exhaustion...
444K 15.4K 200
Alternate Title :οΌ»εΏ«η©ΏοΌ½θ’«ι»‘εŒ–ε€§δ½¬δ½”ζœ‰ Status : Ongoing Author : ηΊ’θŒΆε”ε” Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world worked hard to influence them, but... ...