Gregory the daycare assistant

By Andyfranclark

Things haven't been going so well in the pizzaplex.As nobody wants to be the assistant in the Superstar dayca... More

Chapter 1 Opening hours
Chapter 2 Discovery
Chapter 3 Hired 
Chapter 4 Employee uniform
Chapter 5 Pizzaplex tour
Chapter 6 Introduction
Chapter 7 First day 
Chapter 8 Lunch break 
Chapter 9 Bedtime now 
Chapter 10 Cleanup 
Chapter 11 Closing time
Chapter 12 Time for dinner 
Chapter 13 Perplexing
Chapter 14 A new products
Chapter 15 Repairs 101
Chapter 16 No last name 
Chapter 17 Meeting the star 
Chapter 18 Nicknames 
Chapter 19 Bugs in the system
Chapter 20 Acting bizarre 
Chapter 21 Just a normal patrol
Chapter 22 A odd day 
Chapter 23 The accident
Chapter 24 An agreement 
Chapter 26 Returned 
Chapter 27 Out cold
Chapter 28 Mended plushy 
Chapter 29 Lunch & dreams
Chapter 30 Strange disappearances
Chapter 31 Investigating 
Chapter 32 Readjustment
Chapter 33 Strange dream 
Chapter34 Mysterious sounds
Chapter 35 A another showstopper 
Chapter 36 Lock in 
Chapter 37 Night 1
Chapter 38 A hideout
Chapter 39 Encoded message 
Chapter 40 Night 2 
Chapter 41 Consolation 
Chapter 42 Night 3 
Chapter 43 A cryptic dream 
Chapter 44 Breakfast
Chapter 45 Into the wolf den 
Chapter 46 Night 4
Chapter 47 The last card
Chapter 48 Night 5 
Chapter 49 Vanny's curtain call
Chapter 50 Night 6
Chapter 51 Epilogue 

Chapter 25 Breakroom

206 2 0
By Andyfranclark

Gregory felt a very heavy pain in his back as he opened his eyes his vision was a little bit fuzzy as he couldn't make out his surroundings as well.He couldn't understand what was happening as his vision finally cleared up he realize he was on a couch as he looked around his surroundings, realizing that he was no longer in the Superstar daycare.

Before he can figure out how he got here, some thing clicked in his head as memories came flooding back by reflex he went to grab his plushy only to remember what happened to it.Gregory is confused as to how he got here and figure out where he is as he listen to music playing in an endless loop he recognized that the first time he had entered here.

He moved his body as his back sent a message of pain throughout his entire body as he was pretty clear that was still there after what happened he needed some time to think about what had happened as it was a lot for him to process.Gregory is moving around on the couch, until he finally found a position that he was comfortable in and didn't cause so much pain in his body.

He still couldn't believe what it happened though it feel like a bad dream, but it was very real.Gregory looked around his surroundings, trying to get an idea where he is as this place look different to what he was used to.He noticed a checkered floor that stopped on soft, fuzzy carpeting as on the walls there are screens displaying many digital advertisement. As there were these other items as well, having cartoon versions of pizza on it with silverware, obviously more advertisement of the fast food. Including how there was this tube, as well as many other things, illuminating neon lights.

Not to mention there were windows there, as there was neon, images shaped like music notes being displayed on the opposite side. As well as the couch inside of the room, there was also some chairs and tables. Including some retro games, such as foosball and hockey, and many others as well.Gregory had no idea that this place even existed as he seems to be alone, at he honestly needed that at the moment.He listen that there was also some other noises besides, the music playing in an endless loop, as his curiosity got the better of him again, and he wanted to investigate it.

("I wonder what that sound is?I hope this pain will go away soon. I still can't believe it happened though. It was a lot. I don't understand how all of this happened though, but I guess it's for the best. I don't want to pull myself into it so much. Still I want to know what is this room that I am in also, where are those sounds coming from?")

Gregory soon managed to get to the window despite the pain he was feeling in his back it wasn't as bad as it was before but it still hurt either way.He looked at the window and looked down seeing many people playing in west arcade play on arcade cabinets as he looked at the people playing there, as well as playing some other games as well.Gregory had notice how many of these people in the west arcade are families he can't help would be a little jealous over that because he never knew his real family.

As he was simply abandoned in an orphanage then he ended up here. He had a great bond, but then it was greatly shaken up.Gregory might have some issues to deal with afterwards, as he continue looking at all of the kids having fun there as he was in this room as everything just felt overwhelming to him as he had no clue what exactly just happened.He look to see the bass player there as a group of people was surrounding the gator excited to see him as Monty was taking autographs and talking with many of the customers.

("So that's Montgomery gator.Or Monty as many called him. I honestly never thought I'd get to meet one other of the members of the band. But I'll take it either way. I can't help but feel a little bit jealous seeing all of those people with the families. I can never understand how come I had a tough life, and these people had it so easily. I guess I'll never know. I still don't understand what happened though. Hopefully maintenance can figure out what exactly happened today because that was honestly chaotic. I hope I can get an answer as to what is happening here. Because I know something bad is happening. But I can't figure it out what it is.")

Gregory continued looking at the window, lost in his thoughts as he didn't notice that footsteps are heading into the area that he was in.The footsteps belong to the white rabbit as the security systems couldn't detect the rabbit coming to the room.Gregory is still lost in his own thoughts looking down at the west arcade seeing everyone there having a great time.

As he turned around seeing a poster on the wall for advertisement of the food at this gigantic establishment sold.He looked at the poster, seeing that there was a cartoon version of Chica in there eating some food that was bread, and had something else inside of it, but he couldn't figure it out because he didn't know what it is.

Gregory is looking at that poster until he brought his attention back to the people at the arcade having fun.He doesn't understand what exactly is happening, but looking at those people there kind of helped him focus for a little bit.Gregory continue looking, not realizing what was heading right towards him as he was lost within his own thoughts once more.

(" This place is honestly amazing. But I don't understand what's happening. Things have been acting very strange. And I don't like it at all.I have to figure out what it is before....")

Gregory can't finish his internal monologue as he realize that there was a silhouette behind him shaped like a rabbit but before he could react, he was then grabbed.He felt himself being pulled close to the white rabbit. Seeing the costume, he realized it was handmade, giving the stitching.Gregory also realize the costume was a complete wash job, giving how the stitching was easily visible as most of the rabbit costume was white. It was clear that there was some material that had some other colours to it.

He struggle to escape, but the white rabbit has a tight grip on him, refusing to let him go as he then started crying without realizing it again.Gregory started kicking and struggling to get out, but the white rabbit had a strong grip on him, refusing to let him go making his struggles, futile escapes.He continued on struggling as the white rabbit spoke at him as he couldn't speak, because he was not thinking clearly, the adrenaline was pumping into his body like crazy.

" Now, as much as I would like to do whatever it is, my boss had planned there has been changes. I can easily adapt to them, so can you. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I am going to take you somewhere else. Think of me as a return service. Don't worry you're not going to die. So stop struggling. You won't get out."

(" What do I do? What do I do? I can't get out. I don't know what to do. Where is that rabbit taking me? What plans does this rabbit have? I have to get out. But I can't escape. I am completely trapped.")

Gregory continued kicking, trying to escape, but nothing he tried couldn't get him out of the white rabbit that was holding him.He felt himself being carried away by the white rabbit out of the room and heading somewhere else has all of his escapes attempts and it in failure, as he had no clue where he was being taken too.Gregory didn't realize it, but he was going to have a very unexpected reunion, and it was going to happen very soon.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Adrenaline overload. Blackout.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 113 16
The daycare attendant has been a little out of control as of lately, and the Mega Pizzaplex security guard, Venessa went missing not very long ago. O...
1.2K 42 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...
2.6K 41 12
(This is a remake of FNAF: SB) Destiny has intertwined the fates of two innocent souls, Gregory and Violet Buckley, as they find themselves ensnared...
5.7K 267 62
As a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's and with the newest installment in the game Security Breach, I had to write a fanfiction. All characters belong t...