DOOM ARRIVES (Invader Zim x D...

By Leichenfaust97

It has been some time since our beloved Invader brothers took control over the United States and crushed the... More

WARNING!!
Prologue: We're all living in Amerika
Chapter 1: Big Brother's Rage
Chapter 2: New Plan, new Missions
Chapter 3: Annoyance and Revenge Part 1
Chapter 4: Annoyance and Revenge Part 2
Chapter 5: Coyote's demise and a new enemy
Chapter 6: From Russia with love
Chapter 7: New Mission available
Chapter ?: What happened in Hell? Part 1
Chapter ?: What happened in hell? Part 2
Chapter 9: Skin. Tight. Leathers suits. Part 1
Chapter 10: Skin. Tight. Leather suits. Part 2
Chapter 11: Jealousy and Decisions...
Chapter 12: Soho Slaughter
Chapter 13: Dark Energon Rampage
Chapter 14: Killing is an Art Form
Chapter 15: Party at the Embassy
Chapter 16: Origins

Chapter 8: Albion Infiltration

306 8 8
By Leichenfaust97

Membrane Residence

A few days earlier

4:05 pm

The big headed idiot known as Dib drags his burned body into his house.
Parts of his clothes still smoking and parts of his skin black like coal.

But on the bright side, Y/N managed to burn the ugly out of Dib's face... more or less.

Well... atleast he's not stuck in his chair anymore...

Dib yanks himself on the couch and lays there. Panting.

D: "How?... How do i always end up being on fire?... I need to do something but what!? And how?!... Am i really the only human being on Earth who sees through their disguises?!..."

Dib yells at no one. He was frustrated. He is propably the only hope for humanity to get rid of our Irken 'Heroes'... or atleast that's what he tolds himself.

Majestic was full of crazy people yes, and they only recruited him because so they have access to Membrane labs yes, but atleast they helped him to contain and control the Irken situation.

(To no avail, but kudos for trying)

So Dib lays there... thinking on what to do.
That was until his phone rang.

He sit up and answered it.

D: "Hello?..."

A voice with a heavy russian accent spoke up.

???: "Privet, comrade Membrane."

D: "What the- Who is there and how do you know my name?"

???: "Now now, comrade. There is no need for hostilities. My gouverment and i just recently stumbled across your... Irken proplem."

Dib's eyes went wide.

D: "How do yo-"

???: "Comrade. We can discuss such things under four eyes if you wish... But the truth is, we need access to Membrane labs, to continue and finish our operation against our common threat."

D: "And how do you think you could defeat our 'common enemy'? Others have tried and failed..."

???: "So Majestic was also able to shoot their Mothership out of the sky?"

Dib went silent...

D: "W-what?..."

???: "I will send some of my agents to pick you up... Both of our Countrys will see us as heroes once we are done."

The mysterious stranger hung up. Dib just sat there...

But.

Was he really going to do this AGAIN?
Majestic only used him for their own gain. Who says those Russians will treat him any different? Will he do this?
Will he be this stupid again?

D: "I... i need to get ready! The world is counting on me!"

...yes he will be...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Albion

United Kingdom

Present

4:05 pm

Y/N landed his saucer inside a completely abandoned construction site. He got his guns out as he scanns the perimeter. It was almost evening so there was not much activity in the City in general. Once he was sure that he was alone, he got his Holo-Communicator out and established a connection to the Homebase.

Zim and the others recieved his signal and opened a Holo channel.

Y/N: "Guys, you got a clean signal?"

Z: "Yes, Y/N. We hear and see you loud and clear. I have two good news for you."

Y/N: "Oh? What's the first one?"

Z: "Me and the others will assist you more on the missions... mainly because my triggerfinger is itching again. We will make our departure soon. The only thing that we need to discuss is, who will return to our Homebase to oversee our mission."

Y/N: "Well, believe me or not. When i was cruising around in my saucer i had a nice Holo-call of my SIR Unit. I think you remember him, Zim? You know, the little guy i upgraded so hard that he became sentient?"

Z: "Oh yes, i do! You think he will be interested in doing this for us?"

Y/N: "I modeled his personality after myself. As long as it involves killing, maiming and burning stuff, he's in."

Z: "Great news! And now for the second one, Y/N. Those documents you recovered in Bay City were highly informative! It seems the Russian spymaster Agent Oranchov is at large somewhere in this very city."

Y/N: "Well he aint here for the weather, that's for damn sure... So those documents say where i might find our little buddy Oranchov?"

Tak now speaks up.

T: "Y/N, according to the documents, he's established a secret base somewhere underground."

Y/N: "Okay? But didn't we scanned the area before i departed?"

Z: "Yeah but it's useless. This city is riddled with tunnels, pipes and excavation gallore..."

Y/N: "Sooo... i bomb this city so hard till i find that base?"

Z: "Normaly i would give you green light for that and join the fun. But it seems you have to be incognito, otherwise you just alarm the KGB agents in this city..."

Y/N: "*Groan*... fine... i contact you once i find something..."

The communication ended and Y/N activated his PAK Spiderlegs to jump on the nearest roof. Staying out of the streetlights.

He jumps from roof to roof until something got his attention somewhere in the town center.

A big excavation site. And the guys 'working' there are way to fancy dressed to be workers.

Y/N: "Finally... something to shoot."

He activates his communicator.

Y/N: "Zim. I got something. An excavation site. With some russian man in black guarding it. I give ya a call once i collected another skull for my wall."

Z: "Alright, Y/N. Just be careful."

Y/N jumped down and landed on the agent right beneath him. As he landed he took his guns out and electrocuted one of the agents to death while he Disintegrated the other.

But suddenly other agents started to run out of the tunnel their dead colleagues guarded. Guns in hand.

An evil smile spreads over Y/N's face. He took aim again and opened fire. Running on his Spiderlegs as he gunned them down... Disintegrating and vaporizing all resistance. The russian defense went in disarray as their burning and Disintegrating colleagues are running around in panic.

Y/N went to the tunnel entrance where the russian agents retreated back only to find it closed by a large metal gate.

Y/N's eyes seem to glow as his evil smile spread into a sadistic one.

He raised his right arm and activated his Fusion Cannon. Once the weapon assembled itself on his arm he fired at the door and blew it up.

Still running on his Spiderlegs, he gunned and vaporized everyone he found inside the tunnels.

On one hand, it was really just a construction site. On the other hand, and only if you look deeper into the tunnels, you see technology wich was way to high tech for russian... or human standarts in general...

Y/N blew another door open wich leads into a laboratory.

And there he stands.

The one responsible for the destruction of the Mothership.

The one who put Y/N loved ones into danger.

Agent Oranchov.

Oranchov aimed his pistol at Y/N and our Irken Hero only gave the same gesture back.

Y/N: "At last... the infamous Agent Oranchov. Look Ivan, i'm kinda in a hurry, and between you and me, i'd just as soon save the ammo. So whaddya say we just skip the Kalinka dance and you tell me what i want to know?"

Oranchov smiled smugly, like he was planning something. He turns his body towards Y/N and raises his hands.

Only to shoot a barrel right next to him wich was filled with a green gas.
Y/N jumped back and Oranchov got engulfed in the gas.

Oranchov's body starts to change. Bones start to redirect themselfs as he turns into a mutant of somekind.

Y/N only got pissed off.

Y/N: "Okay... not what i was expecting. But if you think turning yourself into some kinda mutant freak is gonna stop me beatin' answers outta ya, you have another thing comin'!"

The mutant charges at Y/N. He in response opened fire at Oranchov. To Y/N's surprise this mutated version can actually tank a few hits. It seems that his weapons only slows the mutant down.

New plan.

Y/N uses his Zap-O-Matic to slow down the mutant. Then he grabbed his Ion Detonator and fired a grenade under Oranchov and blew him upwards.

Oranchov hits the ceiling of the lab and fell back down.
This time, Y/N uses his Fusion Cannon to fire Oranchov into the wall.

Oranchov got hit hard. His bleeding and broken body layin partly inside the wall.
He looked upwards at Y/N.

Y/N: "So... now ready to talk?"

Oranchov was heavily breathing.

O: "Nnnnyyyyeeeettt....."

Y/N grabbed his Disintegrator Ray again and aimed at the mutated agent.

O: "Whheeenn you kiilll me... yoouu get nothing... ccyyykkkaaa..."

Y/N: "You are only partly right, Ivan... i still need to pay a bill with you, Hotshot..."

O: "Whaaatttt...?"

Y/N: "I said, 'Hotshot'."

Y/N fired a Disintegrator shot right into Oranchov's mouth. The high concentrated plasma shot burns and Disintegrates Oranchov's head from the inside out.
The body of the Oranchov mutant hits the floor only a few seconds later.

This... felt good...

Revenge. Finally taking it after all this time.

But still.

With Oranchov's death they are back at square one. Or atleast that's what Y/N is thinking right now.

He doesn't know that new allies will reveal themselfs to him soon enough... and some of them only become new additions in his killstreak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 458 23
Zim had finally done it. Capturing Dib and taking over the Earth was no easy feat, but he had done it despite the Tallest's, Gaz's, and basically any...
2.6K 47 10
*Cancelled* As a irken sent of the mission to earth like Zim,your job was the same as his."To take over"earth..Also to make sure he doesn't cause col...
876 28 11
Finished book! OC x Zim (ZaAr/Zari) Ha!!!! The aroace guy has written a romance fic!! The plot: Ari, Irk's most successful invader, accidentally cras...
1.2K 25 35
Zar thinks that the Irken empire should try and make peace with other aliens instead of having a target on their back, but the tallest think otherwis...