Beyond The World

Av tumsehii

Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot... Mer

Authors note
//characters info//
//chapter -1//
//wayangankar mansion//
//kkundrra mansion //
// chapter -2//
//chapter -3//
//chapter -4//
//chapter -5//
//chapter -6//
//chapter -7//
//chapter -8//
//chapter -9//
//chapter -10//
//chapter -11//
//chapter -12//
//chapter -13//
//chapter -14//
//chapter -15//
//chapter -16//
//chapter -17//
//chapter -18//
//chapter -19//
//chapter -20//
//chapter -21//
//chapter -22//
//chapter -23//
//chapter -24//
//chapter-25//
//chapter -26//
//chapter -28//
//chapter -29//
//chapter -30//
//chapter -31//
//chapter -32//
//chapter -33//
suggestions
//chapter -34//
//chapter -35//
//chapter -36//
//chapter -37//
//chapter -38//
//chapter -39//
//chapter -40//
//chapter -41//
//chapter -42//
//chapter -43//
//note//
//chapter -44//
//chapter -45//
//chapter -46//
//chapter -47
//chapter -48//
//chapter -49//
//Note//
Note

//chapter-27//

1.7K 185 6
Av tumsehii

she called "sunny"(slowly)

Karan - hann hann what happened baby!! do you need something.....is it paining somewhere!!...

she shooked her head..and said - come here....he slowly...come to her...he took her hand...and a tear fall from his eyes!!...and he kissed...her hand...on bandage...is it paining..(asked concernedly)...

she said - a little!!... don't worry I'm fine...and karan hugged her tightly and started crying.... badly..she also let him cry as she knows....he kept it with in him...from a long time!!...and slowly caressing his back said - "shh! shh!! bas bas .... hogaya... I'm fine..."karan- i saw you like that...y..ou... fainted...i..i..was...sca..red..."(he is not able to talk.properly)..bass bass I'm fine na... finally he stopped crying!!..

then.. someone knocked their door...it was Roshni!!

Teju- are bhabi...aap ayiye... andar....

roshni- come with a food plate...and said khana hai dono keliye and put it on side table!! and goes near teju...and said-" you scared us...you know samy ( samrath) was crying badly... when he saw you in that condition..get well soon... caressing her face.."teju smiled and nodded...

after that..roshni left..  the ..room ..

Karan feed teju with his hand and he also eat..and feed teju medicine 💊..and...both drifted into sleep....

next morning!! teju wake up first and looked at Karan was sleeping holding her tightly...as if she will vanish!!....she smiled and trying to get up..due to movement!! Karan wake up with a jerk

Karan - what happened do you need something!! tell me..

Teju- i want to use washroom... sorry i desturbed your sleep...(guiltily)

Karan - shut up!! you didn't disturb me!!..

teju was about to get up..Karan pick her up in bridal style...

Teju- my hands are injured...i can walk!!

Karan - shut up and let me do my work!!...teju pout..Karan pecked on her pout...and ...took her near washroom and said... I'm outside..if you need something tell me...just call my name ok...she nodded aandgo inside to get ready!! after getting ready she come out of washroom..

and then karan also get ready and both go to downstairs!!

All were sitting in living room... discussing about something!!

they went near them and wish them good morning!! all asked teju about her health!!...and went to dining table for eating!! ..tm feed her with her hands!! after lot of tantrums...teju eat food
...and said - ok I've to leave now..

pratik - where ?

Teju- where matlab.. hospital!! kaam i can't sit here whole day!!

pratik - no way you are going to work today!!

Teju- but why?( shocked)

pratik - your hand is injured...you had fever last night...and you are not going there and that's final

Teju- but ..

pratik - no but..i said na that's final...(sternly)..

teju looked at TD...for rescue...and said - princess!! take rest today...you can join from tomorrow...and I've hired bodyguards...they will be with you..to protect...you..

Teju- what !! bodyguard.....no need of that..

td- i don't want any further discussion...

teju sighed....but ab kya Karun main i will be getting bored ( with a pout)

all goes aww in her cuteness...

Km- cups her cheeks and kissed her forehead lovingly and said...what do you want to do Mera baccha??

teju - don't know...

Shreya - chalo park chalte hai!!

Teju- ok !! that's a great idea!!

Karan - koi kahi nahi jayega..teju you talke rest!!

teju looking at him with puppy eyes!!

Karan -dont look at me like that...

Teju- but main kya karoon..abhi bore ho Rahi hun..

Karan -um tum Ghar Beth ke batein Karo..khelo..but Ghar me.. bahar Jana not allowed!!

they got disturbed by crying sound of samrath... roshni come holding...him..he was crying...teju go towards him ..and took him in his hands he immediately stopped crying..

Roshni- looks like he was missing you!! kal bhi tumhe dekh ke dar Gaya tha ...woh kitna ro raha tha..

Teju- awle baccha... you was  missing me!!..look Chachi is  completely fine..and kissed his cheeks...he giggled and started clapping...

he also cupped her cheeks with his small hands and kiss her cheeks!!

teju smiled...

all were adoring their bonding... just then there door bell rang.... Shreya went and opened the door it was...monica,naina ,kunal and omi...they were looking very worried...they went inside!!...monica and naina Hugged her tightly!!!.....she also Hugged them back....

naina-  ( cupping her cheeks)baby are you okay!! ..

monica looked at her hand...- is it paining (concernedly)

Teju- relax!! both of you... I'm totally fit and fine..

naina- shut up!! i can see that how fine  you are!!! i swear i'll kill that bastard if he come infront of me!!

teju and Monica chukled..and teju said- omg 😳 naina...is that really you...this angry...Maine tujhe itna ghusa kabhi nahi dekha..

naina- woh kya karu...tere bareme suna toh...mujhe uske upar bohot gussa aya (pouted)

Teju- aww you are so cute.. pinching her cheeks..

naina- idiot it hurts 🤕 ( made a face)

teju- chukuled

omi- teju you are ok na?

teju - yes jiju.. I'm fine

Kunal - you sure?? (asked seriously))

teju frowned... because...kunal is a Joly person... seeing him this serious she was shocked

Teju- nodded with a smile..he smiled back and patted her back..

monica - ok toh ab hum agaye Hain toh chalo milke ... khelte hai...time spend karte hai..gape marte hai..(excitedly)..

All shook their head...

Roshni-ya ya that's a great idea.....(said eying at teju who was so silent)...all looked at her and nodded as they wanted to divert teju's mind...Karan goes near her..put his hand on his shoulder...teju startled....and looked at direction it was Karan and said- sunny...do you need something!!! (Smilingly)...

Karan is feeling sad as he knows..she is not smiling from her heart...Karan in his mind (i swear i will kill you bastard...you made my love suffer na just wait and watch )..

And then whole day!! All tried to divert teju's mind!! ...teju was also smiling Laughing with them...as she don't want them to be sad....

At night all did dinner at garden ...kunal was joking... trying to lift up her mood...teju was also smiling...

After dinner!!...Teju- i want to take rest... I'm going to my room...all nodded as they know she needs time...and she goes from there...

Karan- let me check upon her..

Pratik - karan..let her alone for sometimes...

Karan - but..

Pratik - she will not do anything wrong trust me..she is very strong!

Karan nodded unwillingly...

After some time!!

Karan went to her room.saw...teju is sleeping...but suddenly she started ... murmuring something on her sleep and sweating karan understand...she is having nightmare...he goes near her...and shooth her - shh shh you are fine I'm here... baccha!!...she calm down and drifted into sleep...

Karan kissed her forehead..and sleep hugging her from back..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 27th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

137K 13.9K 35
A rich guy coming to a village to attend a wedding of his friend's Sister but instead getting married on his own Want to know how there journey goes...
202K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
135K 6.5K 23
Karan Kundrra in Bigg boss house he is married his wife name is Tejasswi Kundrra but their marriage is secret no one knows about there marriage They...
Taken By Him. Av Ace_

General Fiction

319K 22.3K 54
"i am not Your Slave." Teja said rebolting with disgust in her voice. "You are my slave , baby. You are." Karan said looking right into her eyes whi...