[Quick travel] The host is OO...

By Jeassafae

This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and... More

Chapter 1 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master
2
3-5
6-10
16-20
21-24[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 I Pick Up Trash to Support You
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Assistant of the Lost Movie King
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-22[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 Small blood bag
2-5
6-10
11-15[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 Domineering Young Handsome Young Master Jiao
2-5
6-10[๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1: The Little Pet in the Palm of the Doomsday Boss
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-17[๐Ÿ”š
Chapter 1 Your Majesty, did he admit his mistake today?
2-5
6-10
11-14[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The Little Female of the Beast House
2-5
6-10
11-16[end ๐Ÿ”š
Chapter 1 Do you like me
2
3-5
6-10
11-12[end ๐Ÿ”š]
Chapter 1 The little mermaid is not easy to mess with
2-5
6-10
11-15
16-18
real world [1-10]
The first chapter three-inch ramie (1)
The second chapter three-inch ramie (2)

11-15

4.3K 90 13
By Jeassafae

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 The Paranoid Emperor's Pride Young Master

    Qu Fengmian answered in a low voice, carefully put his hand through the boy's waist, and hugged him firmly, Gu Zhu looked at the bulging muscles of the man's arm in surprise, couldn't hold it back, and squeezed him.

    It's so hard...

    Compared to my own arm, it's all soft and fat...

    Qu Fengmian raised his eyebrows at the subconsciously murmured words, and then he bent his head covertly, leaning close to Gu Zhu's ear Bian whispered: "I still have a harder place, young master, do you want to see it?"

    The young master blushed, he was unhappy, and struggled to jump out of Qu Fengmian's arms, his face flushed and he stared at Qu fiercely. Take a look.

    The eyes rolled, full of embarrassment.

    Gu Zhu pouted and walked in front of the second elder of Qiao's family, put the man's words behind her, and bowed respectfully.

    "Zizhu met her grandfather and grandmother."

    The eyes of the two elders of Qiao's family filled with tears, they hurriedly helped Gu Zhu up, shouting dearly, and entered Qiao's mansion surrounded by everyone.

    Qu Fengmian, who was at the end, twirled his fingertips, and his arm seemed to still have the feeling of being touched by a teenager, it was soft and boneless.

    The time in Qiao's mansion passed quickly, and the other families in the city got the news the second day after Gu Zhu arrived, and those families who could talk had sent their family members to curry favor.

    It's a pity that Gu Zhu is a high-sighted person, and only plays with people of the same gender who are good-looking and good-looking, and other people can't catch his eyes.

    "Master, this is an invitation card from the Xu residence."

    Qu Fengmian handed the invitation card to the boy, who gave him an indecent look.

    Gu Zhu put her hands on her hips, with a piece of dog's tail grass in her mouth, coquettishly: "Didn't you see I'm busy, read it to me."

    Qu Fengmian's face was expressionless and stiff. His busyness refers to the words of fighting crickets, and he has nothing to say...

    "Young master, Mr. Xu invites you to attend the poetry meeting held in Qinghua Mountain the day after tomorrow."

    Qu Fengmian didn't bother to read that passage, and directly told the young man what the other party meant.

    During this period of cultivation, the injuries he suffered back then have mostly healed. Qu Fengmian can clearly feel that his strength is recovering, and his physical condition has also improved a lot.

    His eyelashes moved slightly, his food was always a little better than other servants, if the person in front of him cooked it, why didn't he tell himself, instead he would sneak around.

    But looking back, thinking about the way this little thing secretly gave him steamed buns and medicine back then, it was normal to do so.

    Gu Zhu teased the cricket dressed in a small hollowed-out bamboo cage, and responded casually: "I know, I know." The

    plot is finally about to start, and Gu Zhu gets a little excited when he thinks about it, and it's not too far before he runs away.

    The day of the poetry meeting is coming soon, and Gu Zhu instructs the young man who is taller to dig out a suit of exquisitely crafted clothes from the mahogany wardrobe.

    "Get dressed for me."

    Standing in front of the man who was taller by a head than him, the boy ordered as a matter of course.

    Qu Fengmian was carrying the clothes made of high-quality silk, and looked at the young man with a thin waist and long legs with dark eyes.

    He raised his eyelids, a strange look flashed across his face, and he said in a low voice: "Yes." The

    thin nightgown was taken off, revealing the youth's body as white as jade. Describe a ray of anger.

    It's just that the tooth marks on the collarbone are a bit of an eyesore.

    The slender waist is full of grip, and then there is a wonderful arc that makes people think.

    "Hey! What are you looking at! Be careful that I gouged out your eyeballs and fed them to the dogs!" Gu Zhu felt a sense of shame and reprimanded her, feeling ashamed all over her body as she was touched by the fiery gaze.

    But the gradually blushing cheeks and slightly pursed lips revealed his uneasiness.

    Qu Fengmian lowered his eyelids, and his tone became even lower: "Sorry, it's my subordinate who overstepped."

    Gu Zhu puffed her cheeks, and taught seriously: "You are a servant, I am the master, you can't look directly at my body, understand?"

    Qu Fengmian slowly squeezed the hand placed by his side, and smiled. Here, are you just a lowly slave?

    His fiery heart instantly cooled down.

    His discolored face was the same as before, and the drooping head prevented Gu Zhu from seeing his expression clearly.

    "Yes, young master."

    After finally putting on her clothes, Gu Zhu held her head high and her chest high, and set off towards her destination in a high-spirited manner.

    Luwu happened to come over, she squinted her eyes, looked up and down Gu Zhu today, and praised: "Young master is so beautiful today."

    Gu Zhu proudly raised her chin, like a peacock with its tail open, turning around in place. He made a circle and showed himself well.

    "Lvwu has good eyesight, I think so too."

    Looking at Gu Zhu who was speaking seriously, Luwu couldn't help laughing, bending over to tease: "Our young master is still young."

    "I'm not young!"

    Gu Zhu retorted that a man cannot be called small, it is a matter of dignity!

    Seeing the two of them fighting, Qu Fengmian felt extremely sour in his heart, especially when he saw the boy covering his face shyly and his eyes sparkling, it made him even more irritable.

    So he took a step forward and said in a cold voice: "Young master, the poetry meeting is about to begin."

    Gu Zhu turned her head, said "Got it" to him unhappily, and said goodbye to Luwu with a smile: "Lvwu I'll go first, see you in the evening."

    "Master, don't you want me to accompany you?" Lu Wu squinted at a certain jackal who was uneasy and kind, and asked.

    Gu Zhu shook her head, looking like an adult: "No need, Feng Han is here."

    Lu Wu nodded disappointedly, then stared at Qu Feng Mian in warning, and then watched the two walk away worriedly.

    When they arrived at Qinghua Mountain, the disciples headed by Xu Jiushan had already been waiting for a long time.

    Seeing Gu Zhu coming, they all gathered around to compliment her.     But there were also those who looked at Gu Zhu not pleasing to the eye, and squeezed their throats to taunt

    : "Master Gu is quite airy, let so many of us wait for you by yourself."

After the appearance, there were two "hehe".

    The young master stepped on the stone, with such a rebellious expression on his face,     he curled his mouth , "None

    of your business!"

It's not that he's the only one with Zhu, but there isn't a single one who squeaks.

    Seeing Gu Zhuo's disgusted expression, the young man who didn't know he was being treated as a spearhead became even angrier.

    "Do you know who I am!"

    Oh Huo, this is trying to use power to suppress people.

    The young man who had never been suppressed immediately came to his senses, and looked at the young man with his chin raised and his face full of anger with great interest.

    "My father is Zhen Meilan!"

    the young man said with a proud expression.

    Gu Zhu grinned, revealing her sharp little canine teeth, and rushed forward, punching the man on the nose.

    "Hehe, your father is Zhen Meilan? You have been daydreaming too much!"

    The man was obviously shocked by Gu Zhu's unreasonable action, shaking his hands and being speechless.

    Gu Zhu was not satisfied after punching him, so he punched him again, muttering, "Master Zhen is clean and upright, how could he have a son like you who behaves so mischievously?" Everyone in the room fell silent

    . , because what Gu Zhu said was right, the person who wanted to persuade the fight silently withdrew his hand.

    As a result, there was only the dull sound of fists smashing flesh and the screams of someone killing a pig.

    Qu Fengmian stood aside, looking at the young master who was hitting him, a faint smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    After beating up, Gu Zhu felt at ease physically and mentally, and finally gave him a smile.

    Zhen Yumeng climbed up with the help of the stone beside him, his face was blue and purple, especially his two eyes, which were as black as national treasures.

    He shook his legs, pointing feebly at Gu Zhu who was still shaking his fist at him, rolled his eyes and passed out.

    It was another turn of events.

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips, this person's endurance is really bad, not enough for him to punch twice.

    The poetry meeting went smoothly, at least Gu Zhu thought so.

    Qu Fengmian saw that everyone was like a quail, Yu and Gu Zhu spoke in such a cautious tone.

    After all, this guy even dared to beat up the county magistrate's son. If they were replaced by them, they wouldn't even be able to serve dishes.

    But so what?

    The young man squinted his eyes, and the tip of his tongue began to touch the roof of his mouth unconsciously. Such a proud young man is really dazzling.

    It is so dazzling that if you want to hide it, no one will see it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 12 The Paranoid Emperor's Arrogant Young Master

    On the way back, Gu Zhu was lying on the soft cushion, her little head was shaking.

    "Young Master, are you sleepy?" Qu Fengmian looked at Gu Zhu dozing off with a funny face, his head was about to be buried in the pillow.

    Gu Zhu hugged the soft pillow and rolled, her chin rested on Qu Fengmian's thigh along the way, and said with a small mouth: "The poetry meeting is really boring, I'm going to fall asleep." After finishing speaking

    , He opened his mouth and yawned, his eyes glistening.

    The man's thighs felt tight and elastic, and the pillow was very comfortable. Gu Zhu was a little addicted. He squirmed his lazy and unwilling body, and moved towards the direction of Qu Fengmian, so that his head could be in the right position. more comfortable.

    "Don't move, I want to sleep."

    The boy curled up in a ball with heavy legs turned his face sideways, clenched his hands into fists and put them next to his face, his chest rose and fell with his breath, his rosy mouth opened slightly, and exhaled. sweet breath.

    Qu Fengmian shrank back, moving Gu Zhu's head away from a sensitive part that had reacted, the veins on his neck were bulging, and his long and narrow eyes were fixed on the sleepy face.

    His Adam's apple rolled up and down, the more he stared at those red lips, the thirstier he felt.

    Want to kiss...

    "Drive..."

    The voice of the coachman driving the horses was a little indistinct at this moment.

    Qinghua Mountain is still a section of rugged mountain road away from the spacious official road, surrounded by dense forests, the warm sunlight is blocked by green leaves, casting colorful light and shadow.

    "Chirp!"

    The sudden bird chirping sounded on the quiet path, and the carriage stopped suddenly.

    Qu Fengmian's slightly closed eyes opened instantly, the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground and the strong smell of blood wafting in the wind.

    problem occurs!

    This was Qu Fengmian's first reaction, he stretched out his hand to wake up the sleeping boy.

    "Master, wake up and don't go to sleep."

    Gu Zhu rubbed her eyes, and kicked Qu Fengmian unhappily: "What are you doing, I'm so sleepy."

    "Beep!"

    "Beep!"

    ...

    It was the sound of arrows hitting the carriage.

    Gu Zhu was instantly thrown to the corner by the man, an arrow shining white went through the car window and nailed hard on the wall of the carriage, the tail feathers of the arrow trembled rapidly.

    The sleepy bug in the boy's mind was frightened away, his eyes widened slowly, his pupils contracted, and the hand on Qu Fengmian's arm was tightly grasped.

    "What... what's going on?"

    The boy in his arms was trembling, and his body unconsciously burrowed into his arms, which was a gesture of seeking comfort.

    Qu Fengmian hugged him in his arms, stroked Gu Zhu's smooth hair with his broad palms, and said in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, it's fine.

    " Zhu obediently leaned against his chest, whimpering twice like a kitten, no matter how slow he was, he knew what was going on now.

    The plot in the book has already begun, and then he and Qu Fengmian will hide in the dense forest together because of the pursuit.

    Fortunately, the carriage prepared by Qiao's family for Gu Zhu was relatively strong, the outer shell of the carriage was tied into a hornet's nest, and the interior of the carriage was unscathed except for the arrow that accidentally shot in.

    At this moment, Gu Zhu can only stick to Qu Fengmian tightly. Although the original owner in the novel is not in danger, but facing this situation, he can only rely on the man in front of him because he is powerless.

    "What should we do?"

    Gu Zhu's voice was trembling, and her palms were covered with cold sweat, which felt greasy to the touch.

    "Don't be afraid."

    "It's me."

    Qu Fengmian pressed a light kiss on the top of Gu Zhu's hair. The young man's fragile posture made people feel distressed. He lifted Gu Zhu's long hair hanging from the side of his face and put it behind his ears, and said softly: "Follow me later, don't leave too soon. Far away."

    For Qu Fengmian, this is actually a good opportunity to get rid of Gu Zhu, as long as Gu Zhu dies here, the Gu family and the Qiao family have no reason to trouble him.

    But seeing Gu Zhu's nervous and frightened expression, Qu Fengmian sighed, but he still couldn't let go.

    "Grab the seat, don't fall out."

    After Qu Fengmian ordered, he took out a piece of silver from his pocket and hit the horse's butt hard.

    The horse neighed in pain and started to gallop.

    Gu Zhu was pulled back by inertia, and her whole body hit the carriage, her shoulder blades were throbbing.

    "Hiss...it hurts..."

    Without the coachman to grasp the direction, the horses ran randomly and rushed straight into the dense forest.

    The pursuers behind were stunned for a moment, as if they hadn't expected this situation, the leader raised his hand and said sharply: "Chasing!" The

    carriage scraped against thick trees and lush branches and leaves, leaving traces.

    Qu Fengmian protected Gu Zhu with one hand, and grabbed the swaying rein with the other, trying to calm the mad horse.

    The more trees went in, the bushes became denser, and the speed of the carriage became slower and slower.

    As the sky gradually turned dark, Gu Zhu covered her head and her eyes were tightly closed, daring not to open them.

    The assassin behind him followed closely, shooting a few sharp arrows from time to time, and Qu Fengmian's expression gradually became serious.

    "Hey!"

    The horse was exhausted and out of breath after running for a long time, and his feet were unsteady and he staggered and fell to his knees. The inertia caused the whole carriage to fall forward.

    Gu Zhu tightly grabbed Qu Fengmian's clothes, he could feel his head and neck were firmly protected by his hands when he fell out of the carriage.

    "snort…"

    The man's dull humming sounded in his ears.

    he got hurt!

    There was a warm and wet feeling on her cheeks, Gu Zhu looked up and saw Qu Fengmian's slightly ferocious face, the mask had fallen off on the way to escape.

    A meandering trail of blood slipped from the corner of Qu Fengmian's forehead and dripped on his face.

    "Feng Han! Feng Han, are you alright!"

    Gu Zhu became anxious when he saw the blood, he choked up, his hands were shaking, he wanted to touch the man with closed eyes but he didn't dare.

    "It's okay, don't worry."

    Qu Fengmian took a deep breath, sat up and scanned the boy in his arms, and then exhaled slowly.

    It's good that he wasn't injured...

    Gu Zhu sniffed, took out a clean handkerchief from his pocket, and carefully covered the wound on the man's head, he was a little at a loss: "What, what should we do?

    " There were rustling sounds, and the voices of those people talking.

    Qu Fengmian stretched out his fingers to wipe away the tears from the corners of the young man's eyes, his eyes swept around, and he had a general understanding of the situation at the moment.

    As luck would have it, it's been a slippery slope.

    "Master, are we going to go into the woods, are you afraid?"

    Gu Zhu opened her mouth, before she was dragged into the dense jungle by the man.

    Just a second after they left, the man in black who was chasing him arrived.

    The leader squatted down, checked the traces left on the ground, pointed in one direction and said, "Chasing!" The

    two ran and ran, their clothes were cut by vines along the road, Gu Zhu tried hard to keep up with each other's pace, but The body was too weak, and it didn't take long to be out of breath.

    "No, I can't, I can't run anymore."

    Qu Fengmian tugged on Gu Zhu's arm, and said in a stern tone, "I can't stop, run!"

    To stop now is to kill yourself.

    "No, no, I really can't run anymore."

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips, shook off the man's hand forcefully, sat down on the ground and said angrily, "Leave me alone, just run away."

    Anyway, they What he was looking for was Qu Fengmian, not himself.

    "Gu Zhu!"

    This was the first time a man called him by his name directly, with a serious expression and a stern tone, as if he had done something unforgivable.

    Gu Zhu raised her head, looked at him in disbelief, tears welled up in her eyes, and said aggrievedly: "You are murdering me!" "

    Why are you murdering me!"

    "I have worked very hard, but I can't run anymore... "

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

    the young man was crying and wiping his tears with his dirty hands, making his fair face covered with mud.

    Qu Fengmian was helpless, in front of him was Gu Zhu who was acting shamelessly and refused to leave, and behind him were menacing pursuers. After thinking twice, he had no choice but to squat down in front of the young man: "Come up." "Um...you, do you want to carry me

    ? "

    Crap! Come up."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Thirteen: The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master

    The man's generous back is particularly alluring, Gu Zhu blinked and reached out to climb up.

    Qu Fengmian felt a pair of slender arms climb up his neck, his muscles tensed instantly, no one had ever been so close to his lifeline.

    "Let's go?"

    Gu Zhu rubbed her head against Qu Fengmian's neck, as if wondering why he wasn't moving.

    The man let out a breath and tried his best to ignore the strange feeling on his neck, holding Gu Zhu's butt with his hands to prevent him from falling, and ran towards the depths of the dense forest.

    It feels so good not to have to walk by myself, Gu Zhu tightly wrapped her arms around Qu Fengmian's neck, breathing on Qu Fengmian's skin.

    After walking for an unknown amount of time, the sky completely darkened.

    Gu Zhu could no longer see the scene in front of her clearly, the darkness provided the best cover for the danger.

    "Feng Han, let's find a place to rest."

    Hearing this, Qu Fengmian paused on his feet, turned his hand holding the boy's butt up, panted heavily, and said in a hoarse voice: "Okay."

    " I have a fire pocket on my chest, take it."

    It was too dark to see anything without fire.

    The dark night covered the boy's shy cheeks, and he tried his best to stretch his arms, reaching for the man's chest.

    "Well...wrong..."

    Qu Fengmian's voice became even hoarse, Gu Zhu's hand retracted as if it was on fire, and the inadvertent touch still remained in the palm.

    "Yes...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

    The young man's tone was casually charming.

    Qu Fengmian didn't speak, but his eyes deepened once.

    Gu Zhu took a deep breath, his round apricot pupils became extra moist, and he carefully stretched out his hand again.

    "Yes, a little further down..."

    Following the prompt given by the man, Gu Zhu dug and dug, and finally, her fingertips touched a long tubular object.

    "Huh, I got it."

    A little warm light lit up in the dark forest, illuminating the world in front of me.

    "Feng Han, what should we do now?"

    There was a fork in the road in front of us, with a deep path on the left and right, and weird-looking branches with twists and turns, arousing fear in the hearts of the people.

    No wonder those people couldn't catch up with them. It's good not to get lost in such a dense forest.

    "Gulu~" An

    embarrassing voice suddenly appeared, Gu Zhu froze, his whole body was not well, he blushed, buried his face deeply into the man's back, pointed at a random direction, trying to shift man's attention.

    "Go, let's go over there."

    Qu Fengmian curled his lips, and walked in the direction he pointed without revealing the boy's intention.

    Not long after, a dark cave appeared in front of him. Qu Fengmian stepped forward with the person on his back, pushed aside the hanging vines and walked in.

    The cave is not big, it can accommodate two adults, and there is a huge stone in the innermost position, covered with some messy hay.

    "This should be an abandoned lair."

    Qu Fengmian put down the person on his back, picked up a pinch of wet soil and put it on the tip of his nose to sniff. The residual body odor of the animal was already very weak.

    It didn't take long for the two of them to walk into the cave when a torrential rain fell, soaking the world in front of them.

    Gu Zhu was safely placed on the stone in the corner, it was clean and did not look like she was running away.

    Gu Zhu clutched her increasingly arrogant stomach, and said aggrievedly: "Well...Feng Han, I'm hungry..."

    Qu Fengmian lowered his head, lit the fire with a fire pocket, and said dully: "I see."

    Gu Zhu let out an "oh", huddled in the corner with her hands folded on her knees, and stared at the man suspiciously with her big bright eyes.

    "...You, why didn't you leave me behind..."

    "I'm going to find something to eat, don't run around."

    Two voices, one mute and one soft, overlapped, and Qu Fengmian looked up and narrowed his eyes meaningfully. The boy in the group strode out of the cave after the other party looked away in embarrassment.

    The downpour instantly drenched people into drowned chickens.

    "...Feng... Han..."

    Gu Zhu wanted to say, let's forget about it... But the man moved too fast, he left before he finished speaking, leaving Gu Zhu alone with Erkang's hand waiting to see through.

    The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and the sound of raindrops hitting the leaves was ticking. The night wind wrapped the rain and drifted into the cave, bringing a bit of chill.

    Gu Zhu unexpectedly felt a bit of coldness...

    The fire on the ground was still strong, and Gu Zhu looked eagerly at the narrow opening, blaming herself extremely.

    If he wasn't self-willed, Qu Fengmian wouldn't have to go out in the rain to find food.

    The beautiful almond eyes gradually began to moisten, Gu Zhu couldn't sit still, he climbed down the stone, and limped towards the entrance of the cave.

    His skin was too delicate, and blisters had developed on the soles of his feet during the escape, and walking on the gravel-covered mud floor was extremely painful at this moment.

    "Qiqi, is Qu Fengmian going to be okay?"

    The little milk dog licked Gu Zhu's face and comforted him: "Don't worry, host, that's the male lead, so why is it going to happen?

    " His loyal subordinates have gathered.

    Gu Zhu sniffed, her eyes were red, she supported the big tree at the entrance of the cave with one hand, and stared into the distance.

    When Qu Fengmian came back, what he saw was Gu Zhu's look like Wangfushi, and he couldn't help but smile.

    He held a bunch of small orange fruits in his left hand, and two plump gray-haired rabbits in his right hand.

    "What are you doing standing at the door? Afraid I won't come back?"

    The man teased in a relaxed tone, and handed the fruit in his hand to the tearful boy who scratched his eyes, while he squatted down to the hole to deal with the two rabbits.

    "It's... not..." Gu Zhu whispered with a blushing face, but her eyes were sparkling.

    He grabbed a fruit from the branch, wiped it casually with his clothes, and put it in his mouth. The sweet juice oozed out after his teeth broke the skin, alleviating the thirst in his throat.

    Gu Zhu rubbed her toes, took another piece of fruit, wiped it clean, squeezed it in her hand, pursed her lips, walked to the man's side and squatted down, put the fruit in her hand to Qu Fengmian's mouth, and stammered: "Eat, eat "

    Qu Fengmian looked at Gu Zhu with squinted eyes, he didn't know what he was thinking in his deep eyes, he snorted and raised his blood-stained hand to express his inconvenience.

    Gu Zhu pursed her mouth, puffed her cheeks and stuffed the sweet fruit into Qu Fengmian's mouth, then angrily turned back to sit on the stone.

    The two rabbits were quickly dealt with, and Qu Fengmian added dead branches to the fire to make the flames more vigorous. He inserted the rabbits on tough willow branches and roasted them on the fire.

    "It smells so good..."

    I don't know how the man did it, but the aroma of the rabbit meat was so strong that Gu Zhu couldn't help but drool.

    Qu Fengmian leaned against the stone wall, flipping the branches from time to time, he closed his eyes slightly, and asked with a smile: "You young masters from aristocratic families don't see blood the most, aren't you afraid?" Gu Zhu straightened her chest and wiped the saliva from the corners of her mouth with her

    hands Xu Xu clenched his fists and put it on his lips, and said solemnly: "Tutu is so cute..."

    "Make it more spicy!"

    Qu Fengmian was thoroughly amused by this greedy appearance, he put his hand on his lips and smiled softly out.

    "Hehehe..."

    The rabbit meat was roasted quickly, showing an attractive burnt yellow color, and exuding a faint sweet fragrance.

    "come over."

    Qu Fengmian sat cross-legged by the fire, beckoning to Gu Zhu.

    Gu Zhuxiao's eyes were full of vigilance, he strongly felt that this guy was uneasy and kind, but the rabbit meat was too tempting, under the guidance of the glutton, the arrogant young master slowly moved over.

    "Do...what are you doing!"

    "Wow... so sweet!"

    Taking advantage of the moment Gu Zhu opened his mouth to speak, Qu Fengmian poked it in with his fingers.

    The sweet taste of honey rushed straight to her forehead, Gu Zhu couldn't help squinting her eyes, and licked her fingers with her soft tongue.

    The young man's mouth was soft and smooth, the man's brows and eyes were soothing, he hooked his fingers maliciously, pressed down the slippery little tongue and scratched it gently.

    "Hmm!"

    A tingling sensation came from the tip of her tongue, which made Gu Zhu's eyes widen, staring angrily at the man who did something bad.

    "Hmm..."

    "Lah... get over it..."

    Gu Zhu frowned, trying to push the strong finger on the tip of her tongue, and glared at the smiling man with her big bright eyes.

    Qu Fengmian felt the wet, soft and slippery touch, and his eyes became deeper. He felt that Gu Zhu was biting his finger with his snow-white teeth. It didn't hurt but brought a strange itch.

    "Let go."

    "Uh...no!"

    Gu Zhu gritted his rough fingers and grinded his teeth, but he didn't dare to bite too hard, because he had to rely on this person to get out of the wilderness.

    "Hehe, young master, do you know how attractive you are like this..."

    The handsome boy glared, his cheeks were seductively red, and his eyes were moist like countless little hooks. You, with your rosy mouth tightly pursed, look aggrieved and ashamed.

    Gu Zhu only knew that this bad-hearted person seemed to be addicted to bullying her, and the fingers in her mouth kept poking the soft flesh in his mouth, asking for jokes.

    "Bah!"

    After working hard for a long time, the annoyed young man spat out his saliva-wet fingers, frowned and rubbed his sore cheeks, complaining inarticulately: "It's too much here! I'm like a young master!"

    Slender His fingertips were wet, full of Gu Zhu's saliva, Qu Fengmian didn't dislike him, put his finger on the clothes and wiped it, pinched Gu Zhu's cheeks, squinted and smiled: "Yes, you are the most delicate My young master."

    Then under the angry eyes of the other party, he took out a small bamboo tube from his arms, shook it, and said in a seductive tone: "Do you still want to eat?" The

    sweetness of honey spread in the air, and Gu Zhu's tongue Turning around, salivating at the small bamboo tube no bigger than a palm, nodding: "Yes!" The

    young master, who forgot about the unpleasantness when he had food, stretched out his pink tongue and licked his lips, and glanced at it seriously with his small eyes. The man with the barbecue, take another look.

    "Hey, here it is for you."

    Gu Zhu is a good boy who knows how to share, and this honey was obtained by Qu Fengmian, there is no reason not to give it to others, so Gu Zhu is very generous and has half a tube of honey left in her hand. Pass the small bamboo tube over.

    Qu Fengmian was a little surprised, but after seeing the young man's reluctant eyes, he hooked his lips, took the bamboo tube slowly, and ate up the remaining honey in the other's longing eyes.

    Gu Zhu's Adam's apple rolled and rolled, trying to keep her gaze away from the other's lips, pinched a branch with her fingers to poke the soil, and said dryly: "What shall we do next?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Fourteen: The Paranoid Emperor's Pride Young Master

    The rain was getting heavier and heavier. Fortunately, the vines hanging from the entrance of the cave blocked the night wind that carried the rain, so that the temperature in the cave would not be too low.

    Two adult rabbits were just enough to feed the two of them, Gu Zhu spat out the last bone, licked her grease-stained lips satiatedly, and belched obscenely.

    "Hic!"

    Qu Fengmian gathered the eaten bones together, wrapped them in banana leaves and threw them away, added some dry firewood to the fire, and looked at the embarrassed boy covering his mouth with interest.

    Gu Zhu was annoyed by the teasing eyes, he snorted coldly, pouted his mouth and patted off the grass clippings on the corner of his clothes, hugged his chubby belly and lay down on the stones that had been covered with hay, closed his eyes Eye doze.

    But quietly opened one eye to peek at someone who was leaning against the stone wall with his legs up and his head bowed.

    Gu Zhu moved her mouth, wanting to ask someone to lie down on the rocks to sleep together, but she was embarrassed, so she could only turn around in a fit of anger, not knowing what to see.

    He said to himself from the bottom of his heart, don't be soft-hearted, can't be soft-hearted...

    He didn't know when he fell asleep, it was the dull thunder that woke him up. The black coat, he remembered, was not available before going to bed...

    Gu Zhu pursed her lips, the smell on the coat hadn't dissipated, and looked at the man resting with his eyes closed, the case was solved.

    The young man puffed out his cheeks, climbed down from the half-human-high stone, and squirmed to Qu Fengmian's side. He sat down and buried his head in the man's arm.

    Gu Zhu never admits it, he is afraid of thunder and dare not sleep alone.

    The man's body temperature was much higher than his, and it was very comfortable to hug like a small stove.

    The young man put his coat on the two of them, his small body pressed tightly against Qu Fengmian's strong arm, and closed his eyes.

    The man who should have been sleeping slowly opened his eyes at that moment, and a real smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    After an unknown amount of time, Gu Zhu seemed to hear someone whispering in her ear, disturbing her sleep.

    "Mother... don't go..."

    Mother?

    Gu Zhu pursed his mouth and opened his eyes again, but he was scalded by the heat around him. He touched the man's arm tremblingly, and was startled by the high temperature, and the drowsy bug ran away. .

    Qu Fengmian has a fever!

    Gu Zhu put her hand on the man's forehead to test it, the temperature was almost forty degrees.

    Is it the aftereffect of being exposed to the rain...

    Gu Zhu felt a little regretful, he bit his lips, and worriedly looked at the man beside him who had fallen into a nightmare and couldn't wake up no matter how much he pushed.

    "Feng Han? Feng Han!"

    Qu Fengmian frowned tightly, his head felt dizzy and uncomfortable, and his eyelids were too heavy. He could hear the boy's anxious cry, but he couldn't react at all.

    "Feng Han..."

    "Qiqi, he has a fever, what should I do?"

    Gu Zhu sat on the ground in a daze, wanting to touch Qu Fengmian, but she didn't dare to touch Qu Fengmian, for fear that doing something wrong would make the other party's illness worse. more serious.

    The little milk dog licked Gu Zhu's finger to comfort: "Don't worry about the host, let's cool down the hero first."

    If the temperature is too high, it will burn out the brain, and it doesn't want the hero to be stupid before the task is completed, otherwise it will To create a first of its kind wow.

    "Yeah."

    Gu Zhu nodded, hurriedly tore off a corner of her clothes, wet it with rainwater and pasted it on Qu Fengmian's forehead.

    The man with a fever didn't have that ferocious and gloomy temperament at all, but it made people feel distressed.

    The high temperature made his face flushed, but his lips were very pale.

    If you are sick, you need to drink more water. This was Gu Zhu's first reaction. He turned his head, but found that they had no clean water source at all, so he could only hang his head in frustration.

    What should I do...

    Gu Zhu was so anxious that she almost cried.

    "Don't cry, I'm fine."

    Panting heavily, Qu Fengmian tried to open his eyes, squeezed the back of Gu Zhu's white and tender hand with the hand hanging by his side, and comforted in a low hoarse voice.

    But Gu Zhu was not comforted at all, and she blamed herself even more. If he wasn't too headstrong, the man wouldn't need to get in the rain.

    "Yes, I'm sorry, it's all my fault... woo..."

    The young man lowered his head, his voice choked up, and big drops of tears dripped on the ground to blur the water marks.

    Gu Zhu felt that he was useless, he could do nothing but cry.

    Qu Fengmian closed his eyes, this was the first time he was so seriously ill, just a small wind chill made him unable to move.

    "Don't cry, come here and let me hug you, I'm a bit cold."

    Gu Zhu couldn't bear to refuse the patient's request too much, especially Qu Fengmian's fragile eyebrows at the moment made Gu Zhu feel distressed.

    The seemingly weak wolf wagged its tail, bit by bit luring the pure-hearted little white rabbit to jump into the trap, and made the little white rabbit feel very guilty.

    Gu Zhu stuffed her hand into the man's extended palm, shivering from the scorching heat.

    Seeing the little white rabbit fell into the pit, Qu Fengmian snorted, grabbed the soft white hand in his palm, and pulled it towards him.

    The soft body was fleshy and very comfortable to the touch, Qu Fengmian hugged this body that smelled of milk slightly, and let out a satisfied sigh.

    "Huh..."

    Hot breath sprayed on the side of the neck, iron-like hands tightly wrapped around his slender waist, Gu Zhu obediently wrapped around Qu Fengmian's neck, resting her face on the man's shoulder, enduring the hot temperature.

    "Huh..."

    "Honey, hold me tighter, it's cold..."

    In this situation, Gu Zhu didn't bother about Qu Fengmian's cautiousness, instead, she obediently put her whole body on the other party's body, and asked cautiously, "Is this okay? Is it still cold?" Such an obedient young

    master Qu Fengmian was very happy, and his swollen head was relieved a lot. He raised his hand, supported Gu Zhu's head, and comforted him one after another. Flesh, Adam's apple rolls.

    "Hmm...Feng Han, what did you bring, it hit me." There

    was a hard touch under the buttocks, Gu Zhu moved her little butt unaccustomed to it, and reached out to grab it curiously.

    Qu Fengmian wanted to stop Gu Zhu when she stretched out her hand, but was a step too late.

    "Hmm..."

    "My good boy, let go..."

    Qu Fengmian's breathing became low and fast, his chest rose and fell rapidly, his dark eyes were fixed on the bewildered young man, his thin lips parted slightly, and he let out a low hoarse sound. gasp.

    Gu Zhu squeezed the hard object in her hand, and then looked at the man's appearance at the moment, could he not know what it was!

    The young man's face flushed red, he let go of his hand tremblingly, his eyes were moist, and he stammered: "You...you, you you you..." "Pervert!" Gu Zhu bit her

    lip

    , Turning his face away from looking at him, even in this situation, he still has the heart to think about that kind of thing... No, I don't know what it means!

    Qu Fengmian snorted, he raised his eyelids, his eyes swept Gu Zhu's face inch by inch with strong lust, and even stuck out his tongue to lick his dry lips, and said in a hoarse voice: "Master Zhu Zhu, this is Every normal man would have a reaction, what's there to be ashamed of."

    "You, you still say!"

    "How about... let the subordinates come down to serve the young master... eh?"

    Gu Zhu grabbed the man's restless hand and blushed With a sharp face, he said: "Feng Han! Be quiet!"

    Seeing the young man's embarrassing expression, Qu Fengmian burst into laughter: "Hahaha..."

    He didn't want to really annoy him, so he pulled him into his arms, stretched out his hand and rubbed his temples: "I won't invite you, baby, let me sleep for a while." Gu Zhu looked at Qu Fengmian's tired

    face , I finally suppressed my temper, stayed in the person's arms peacefully and did not move, but also made sure of the goal of running away after completing the task.

    "Host, the favorability is 67%! What did you do!"

    Qi Qi was shocked, but he went to browse the system forum, is this favorability a rocket?

    Gu Zhu blushed and pouted her neck and said, "No, it's nothing!"

    Can you say something like touching someone's life, you must not, Qu Fengmian is shameless, but he still wants it.

    And this guy is too, just...just because of this kind of thing to increase his favorability!

    The more Gu Zhu thought about it, the more annoyed she became, looking at the man's sleeping face, she pinched his tall nose maliciously.

    Qu Fengmian felt a little bored, he opened his eyes helplessly, it was indeed a naughty little thing making trouble, but he could only restrain the hand holding his nose, pretending to threaten: "If you make trouble again, I will kiss you "

    His hands were caught, Gu Zhu had no choice but to pouted her lips, and stopped bullying.

    The two fell asleep hugging each other.

    ...

    "Chirp!"

    The morning after the rain is fresh, palm-sized forest birds flapping their wings and laughing and playing, adding vitality to the quiet forest.

    In the abandoned cave covered by dense vines, the petite boy curled up in the arms of a man with slender limbs, sleeping peacefully.

    Xu Shi maintained the same movement for a long time, resulting in numb limbs. The eyelids of the man in the protective position moved slightly, and the long and narrow pupils instantly opened, revealing sharp eyes.

    After this sharp gaze touched the person in his arms, it became gentle and long-lasting.

    The young man's face was reddish, his mouth breathed and breathed regularly, and a trace of crystal water flowed down the slightly opened mouth.

    Qu Fengmian pinched Gu Zhu's nose in a funny way, this is how big his heart is, he was drooling from sleep.

    "Hmm..."

    Her breathless nose was pinched, Gu Zhu pouted unhappily, raised her hand and slapped the man's strong arm, and muttered, "What are you doing...

    " Covering the skirt in front of her eyes, Gu Zhu raised her small head and pressed it against the man's smooth forehead, thinking: "Well... no more fever..." It is really attractive to remember that she has a fever in

    this dream, Qu Fengmian's heart is so soft that it is a mess .

    Those people cared about him based on their own interests, but this person was different, all he cared about was Feng Han.

    "Little pig, I'm drooling from sleep."

    Qu Fengmian squeezed Gu Zhu's cheeks in a funny way, and wiped away the water from his lips bit by bit with his sleeve.

    If it wasn't for the lack of time, he would have preferred to use another method...

    Glancing at the young man's moist red lips without any trace, Qu Fengmian got up and put Gu Zhu on the stone, and said in a low voice, "Stay here and wait for me." Come back."

    Gu Zhu said "Oh", obviously not fully awake yet, sitting on the stone foolishly shaking her legs.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
[Quick travel] The host is OOC again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 15 The Paranoid Emperor's Proud Young Master

    After Qu Fengmian came back from hunting, Gu Zhu was still in a daze, her small mouth was pouted, Lao Gao was very wronged.

    He dropped the pheasant whose head had been twisted in his hand, wiped it on his clothes casually, stepped forward and pinched Gu Zhu's small chin, and said with a smile: "Wake up, little lazy pig, it's time to eat breakfast." The field conditions are inconvenient

    , Not too particular, Gu Zhu shook her drowsy head, wiped her face casually a few times, then bumped her head against Qu Fengmian's shoulder, and said aggrievedly: "I want to go home...and, you, you You should call me Young Master..."

    The delicate young master really couldn't stand this terrible living environment, and missed the big soft bed and delicious snacks.

    Qu Fengmian gently rubbed Gu Zhu's head, and said, "Yes, my young master."

    After breakfast, the two left the cave and continued on. Last night's heavy rain washed away the traces of their walking, leaving the Those killers are disoriented.

    The forest was very dense and large, Qu Fengmian walked with Gu Zhu on his back for a long time before he saw the way out.

    There was a sound of horseshoes beside her ears, Gu Zhu frowned and covered her ears, the ground began to shake after a while, and a group of people surrounded them.

    The leader was dressed in a riding outfit, and looked extraordinarily heroic. He got off his horse and walked up to the two of them. Seeing their posture, he frowned severely.

    Gu Zhu's face turned pale from the piercing gaze.

    How could the pampered young master bear the sharp gaze of the general who lived in the battlefield for many years?

    "Feng Han, he beat me up..."

    Gu Zhu is a bully, he pokes at Qu Fengmian's back to complain, his small eyes flicker, but he dare not look at that person.

    The appearance of this person was like a turning point, Gu Zhu knew that Qu Fengmian was leaving.

    When they meet again, it's time to run away.

    I just don't know what method Qu Fengmian will use to escape.

    So, while Gu Zhu was thinking, one hand quietly reached behind him, and the other pushed hard.

    Gu Zhu only felt a pain in her neck, but she didn't know anything.

    Gu Zhu: Dogs are better than men!

    Qiqi's dog's face was shocked, this action was a bit too neat, and he said without a trace of hesitation.

    Qu Fengmian hugged the boy with his eyes closed, with complex emotions in his eyes. He placed him in the carriage that was following him, and smoothed out the messy hair on the side of Gu Zhu's face.

    "Master, it's time to go."

    The young general stood half-bowed beside the car, respectfully.

    Qu Fengmian's eye feathers moved slightly, he leaned over and pressed a kiss on Gu Zhu's forehead, then turned around and got out of the carriage, the corners of the drooping clothes drew a neat arc.

    "Where is Qiao Yuran?"

    "Lord Qiao is waiting at the gate of the city. Don't worry, master. I will hand over the young master to Master Qiao."

    Qu Fengmian nodded and got on his horse. The rat ants in the dark also showed their feet. It was time for him, the emperor who had been sick for a long time, to show his face.

    He took a deep look at the carriage with the curtains tightly closed, then turned and headed towards the capital.

    Wait a little longer...

    When all the dust settles...

    He will definitely come to pick him up.

    When Gu Zhu woke up from the coma, it was already the second day. The young man who was supposed to be full of energy curled up in the corner of the bed with his knees hugged, his face full of loss and sadness.

    He bit the corner of his lips, his big clear eyes were filled with tears, although he knew that this was the inevitable result, but Gu Zhu still felt uncomfortable.

    "Qiqi, he didn't even tell me when he left, and even made people beat me..." "

    Will he still kill me after that?"

    "Woo..."

    Qiqi looked at the sad Gu Zhu with distress, and didn't know how to comfort him, so she could only scold the dog man in the same hatred as him: "Don't be sad, the host, when the task is completed, we will stay far away. Out of sight is out of sight!"

    Gu Zhu wiped away her tears and said at a loss: "But...but Qiqi, I seem to like him..."

    Thinking of leaving Qu Fengmian and never seeing him again, her heart twitched pain.

    "Host..."

    Qiqi was very upset, this was not the result he wanted.

    So when was his well-behaved and obedient host abducted by this dog man!

    Crazy!

    The door was knocked three times and then pushed open. The person who came was tall and tall, with a pair of fox eyes and a natural smile.

    This is his cheap uncle Qiao Yuran.

    Gu Zhu sniffed, looked at him with foggy eyes, and whispered: "Uncle".

    Qiao Yuran narrowed his fox eyes, covering his many thoughts. He raised his hand to open the folding fan, walked to the edge of Gu Zhu's bed and sat down cheerfully, and said, "Yo, remember me." Gu Zhu pursed her

    lips , this cheap uncle likes to bully him the most. When Gu's mother was still there when he was a child, he dared to throw Gu Zhu, who was only three years old, into the sky for fun.

    Gu Zhu couldn't help shivering, he still remembers the feeling of fright.

    "Uncle..."

    The little boy curled up like a vigilant little white rabbit. After feeling that the environment is safe, he slowly stretched out his white and tender claws, and his big red eyes looked at you relyingly. Qiao Yu's hands were itchy to see the way he acted.

    His nephew has become more and more delicate the longer he grows, and he is so courageous that he even dares to bully that one.

    Fortunately, that person didn't pursue it. It's just... Based on his understanding of that person, how could he, who is always ready to repay him, let off the person who bullied him so easily... Qiao Anran felt uneasy, and always felt that something would happen out of control matter.

    "Uncle..."

    A pair of soft, warm hands gently grabbed his sleeves and shook them.

    Gu Zhu's bright, slightly upturned big eyes stared trustingly at the thoughtful man in front of him, he licked his lips anxiously, and opened his mouth: "Uncle, how did I get home?"

    His The memory only stays at the time when he was knocked out, and he doesn't know what happened afterwards, and he doesn't know how he got back to Qiao's house, but there must be Qu Fengmian's handwriting in it.

    Qiao Yuran lifted up her robe and sat on the side of the bed, and hit Gu Zhu on the forehead with the handle of a fan, hating iron for being weak: "You were dragged back like a dead pig."

    Gu Zhu pouted, he didn't believe it, bad uncle!

    But in the end, he didn't dig out any useful information from Qiao Yuran's mouth.

    On the contrary, a letter from the imperial city said that Qiao Yuran was valued by the emperor, his position was promoted, and he would return to Beijing to report on his work soon.

    Regarding this, Qiao Yuran had a deeper guess besides Xie En. He looked at Gu Zhu with a silly face, and sighed silently.

    On the other hand, Qu Fengmian wiped out the rebel forces inside and outside the palace with iron and blood, and killed all dangers in the cradle.

    He was wearing a black dragon robe. The front and back of the dragon robe were embroidered with flying golden dragons with gold thread. The jade belt around his waist was adorned with precious gemstones of various colors. In the middle was a blood-red blood jade.

    Looking up, there is a slender neck, the black hair is tied behind the head and fixed with a golden crown, and what is revealed in front of it is a flawless and handsome face.

    The scars on his face disappeared, Qu Fengmian was expressionless, and just one look was not angry.

    Kneeling crookedly in front of him, the person kneeling at the front was trembling all over, his face covered with fearful sweat.

    "Your Majesty, Your Majesty is wronged!"

    "This old slave's loyalty to you is a lesson to be learned! Your Majesty!"

    The shrill cry made people think they were killing a pig.

    Qu Fengmian grinned sarcastically, and lashed at the man with a whip, causing his flesh to be torn apart.

    Bright red blood slid down the man's back, soaking the gorgeous carpet.

    The sweet smell of blood permeated the air, Qu Fengmian raised his face sickly, took a deep breath, showing a satiated expression.

    "Step, step..."

    was the sound of moccasin boots stepping on the floor...

    "Ah!"

    The eunuch's pupils shrank instantly, and the broken-like pain on his fingers hit his heart. He couldn't help crying, But he couldn't move.

    Qu Fengmian hooked the corners of her lips, crushing those chubby fingers again and again, her hoarse and mellow voice was more like a devil from hell in the ears of these people.

    "Come on, tell me, who told you to do this, huh?"

    The tone was so casual.

    However, in just half a day, one after another trailers covered with white cloth were dragged away from the back door of the imperial city, and the dripping blood stains could not be wiped clean.

    It was not until the coming of the heavy rain that the blood and crimes in the city were washed away.

    Qu Fengmian leaned against the steaming white jade bath, with his hands under the water.

    He closed his sharp phoenix eyes, opened his thin lips slightly, and a drop of water rolled down the side of the man's face and dripped into the water.

    Qu Fengmian's breath was hot all over, and her protruding Adam's apple rolled up and down.

    "Rome..."

    The man's face was full of satisfaction, but soon turned into forbearance.

    He couldn't take it anymore.

    Every cell in his body is longing for that person's arrival.

    This dirty world.

    Only he is real.

    The man grinned, showing his white teeth, and smiled lowly, covering half of his face.

    "Hehehe..."

    Gu Zhu shivered in her sleep, and Qiqi squatted beside him with a worried expression on her face. She didn't know what happened, but the male lead's favorability rose to 80% just now.

    Although he was getting closer and closer to the mission goal, he always had an ominous premonition in his heart.

    In mid-September, Qiao Yuran packed everything and set off on his way to the job. Before leaving, he made a special trip to the small courtyard to ask Gu Zhu if he wanted to go to the capital with him.

    Gu Zhu was lying on the round table, without a sitting posture. He blinked his big innocent eyes: "Uncle, I don't want to go, the road is too far." Apart from the reason of Lu Yuan, another reason is that

    Gu Zhu died in the capital. , he has a natural fear of that place.

    Qiao Yuran looked at his nephew's intimacy, his eyes showed firmness, he bent down and patted Gu Zhu on the head, and got an angry slap from the young man: "Don't pat your head on a bad uncle, he won't grow tall!"

    His fox eyes were narrowed into a slit, and he patted his head with great texture: "What's wrong with uncle patting you, anyway, no matter how long you grow up here with uncle, you are still a dwarf." Gu Zhu glared angrily

    .

    A few more days later, Qiao Yuran left Qiao's mansion with the help of everyone, and at the same time, Gu Zhu also embarked on the way home.

    When Qu Fengmian learned that Qiao Yuran did not follow his will to take Gu Zhu to Beijing, he angrily smashed the Ru kiln teacup in his hand.

    "Bring me Qiao Yuran!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.4K 16
[COMPLETED] "Freddy, don't freak out" "Holy shit you're Ultraviolet" Where Violet Buckley gets entangled into the adventures of SHAZAM!
53.4K 1.3K 103
Gu Yang read this youth campus novel. The male lead, Fan Yuan, had superior IQ, top grades, incomparable handsomeness, countless strengths, gentle te...
638K 19.8K 63
An ordinary girl in the mortal world is just a nobody but she didn't know that she's the lost princess... And the special blue moon necklace is missi...
159K 4.7K 82
[Quick travel] What should I do if the host always wants to destroy the world? Author: Tang Nuo Duanzi Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-29...