NARUTO: Uchiha's Flash Demon...

By Lars-Lion

A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto U... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: Report and Words of Inspirations
Chapter 3: Shisui 'The Body Flicker'
Chapter 4: A Passing Day For An Uchiha
Chapter 5: Uchiha Blood Night
Chapter 6: Graduation and A New Squad
Chapter 7: Introductions and Training in Genjutsu
Chapter 8: First Mission and Team Bonding
Chapter 9: Journey To The Village Hidden in The Sand
Chapter 10: The Sand Siblings, Plans, and Infiltration
Chapter 11: Boss Fight in the Valley of Bandits and Aftermath
Chapter 12: Returning Home, Findings, and Rewards

BIO

1.6K 25 11
By Lars-Lion

Name: Kureto Uchiha

Nickname/Title: Flash Demon

Age: 14(Part I)

Birthdate: May 16

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Height: 162.56 cm (5'4) (Part I)

Appearance: 

Part I

Voice Actor: Koki Uchiyama 

(*Note, this Japanese Voice Actor voiced as Kaito/Kite Tenjo in Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal and Arc-V in the sub version of the anime.*)

Affiliation: 

Hidden Leaf Village 

Clan:

Uchiha Clan

Family:

Father: Fugaku Uchiha (Deceased †)

Mother: Mikoto Uchiha (Deceased †)

Older Brother: Itachi Uchiha 

Younger Brother: Sasuke Uchiha 

Personality: 

Kureto is a young man who is calm, stoic and collected even in the worst situations who is willing to make hard choices when needed when it comes with the safety of him and his comrades well-being. He is kind towards his friends and family but is at times at odds with his clan as he is loyal to the Leaf Village and believes they are too prideful and arrogant and narrow minded as they put their own self interest too often as he feels they will cause the downfall of the clan. 

Retaining his memories from his previous life as a soldier he is focused, pragmatic and analytical and find ways to succeed in his missions on his own or with his teammates using his tactical skills from his years as a soldier in his previous life along with the knowledge of the Naruto Anime/Manga Series.

Despite his kindness he is also ruthless towards anyone who is a threat to the innocent, friends and comrades or to the leaf village as he will eliminate them without hesitation as his enemies will be subjected to his silent rage. 

Likes: 

Loyalty 

His Friends/Comrades

His Older Brother 

His Younger Brother 

Training

Dislikes: 

Disloyalty

Leaf Elders(Particularly Danzo)

Prejudice

Scumbags

His Younger Brother's need of revenge

His Clan's Pride and Arrogance

Chakra Nature:

Fire

Wind

Water

Earth

Yin

Summoning:

Bats

Personal Summon: Daku

Abilities/Skills:

Master Swordsman

Master Hand to Hand Combat

Master Stealth

Immense Chakra Reserves

Masterful Chakra Control

Skilled Genjutsu Practitioner

Skilled Fuinjutsu Practitioner

Expert Leader

Expert Weapon Specialist

Expert Strategist

Expert Survivalist

Expert Hunter

Expert Detective Skills

Excellent Reflexes

Indomitable Will

Great Intellect

Skilled Interrogator

Skilled Sensor

Kekkei Genkai:

Sharingan

Mangekyou Sharingan

Kureto's Mangekyou Sharingan allows him to use Ame-No-Kaga-Seó which can be activated with his left eye when he looks at his targets and negates all Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Fuinjutsu within a set radius as well as draining them of their chakra and adding it to Kureto's chakra reserves replenishing him. However it's not without weakness as it can't nullify the jutsu of his targets that is already active but can it still drain his opponents' chakra regardless of the former. Not only that the technique passively drains Kureto's chakra reserves greatly when active as it leaves him exhausted if he uses it for prolonged periods of time when he deactivates it.

(*Note Ame-No-Kaga-Seó takes inspiration from Glenn Radar's The Fools World from Akashic Records Of Bastard Instructor and Cole McGrath's Ionic Drain from Infamous 2 .*)

The abilities of the Mangekyou Sharingan on Kureto's right eye utilizes Amaterasu igniting whatever he looked at with black flames that would burn anything, including fire itself, and can extinguish Amaterasu at will. In most situations Amaterasu is impossible to avoid but techniques of extreme speed allow the avoidance or interception of the jutsu after it has been cast.

Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

After transplanting his father's eyes Kureto gains the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan granting him tremendous improved performance in his battles allowing to use the abilities of his Mangekyou without suffering the negative side effects from using them such as blindness or physical health, even reducing chakra draining to an unnoticeably minimal level as it even allows Kureto to use Ame-No-Kaga-Seó nearly without limit despite its considerable high passive chakra drain by taking advantage of the unnoticeable minimal chakra drain benefiting from the Eternal Mangekyou to a greater degree which allows him to use the technique with ease without feeling exhausted after using it.

Weapon: Ame-No-Habakiri

The Ame-No-Habakiri  is a moderately curved katana, a golden trefoil-shaped guard. It has a white color scheme matching its "Heaven" motif. Its cap at the end of the katana handle and the end cap of the scabbard are both gold with its sheathe being lacquered solid white a lot like its handle with three cords, both the scabbard and sword guard have simple light five-petaled flower motifs on both sides.

The sword is an exquisite katana that is said to be a masterpiece forged by one of the greatest swordsmiths in the Land Of Iron as the blade itself is made of both chakra and adamantine metal.  

According to its creator, it is said that the sword itself could "slice through the heavens" when imbued with chakra when swung.

The Ame-No-Habakiri is an extremely powerful sword as it yields tremendous power and sharpness once fully mastered by its wielder. 

It's greatest attribute aside from its power and sharpness is its durability it can never be broken easily due to part of the metal is adamantine.

(*Note this version of the katana's origins is different from the version of One Piece as this is for my Naruto fanfic that I'm writing.*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 159 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
48.8K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...
31.4K 1.3K 15
A thirty something year old woman hops into the Naruto universe and gets reborn as a male Uchiha. He's uncouth, uncaring, and incredibly selfish in h...
164K 6.8K 60
Like your daily isekai anime/novel, I died to what fans would call 'Truck-sama' or 'Truck-kun'. Dying without being able to fulfill my dream, I wishe...