•My mafia stepbrothers• || BT...

By writerHELLA3

What will Jia do when she will come to know about her stepbrothers being mafias and not just anyone, the top... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Author's Note
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

409 16 12
By writerHELLA3

[A/n POV]
Jia came inside the venue while checking the place and stood beside her mother, Naira. Sung Ho fist bump with his elder sons and then the two families went to see the manager of this venue to talk about the prize.

They all went to the other side of the venue where the manager was present. When the manager saw the two families he smiled widely causing both Namjoon and Jia to furrow their eyebrows as to them it was a fake smile, a smile of greed. Naira became a little uncomfortable with his smile but didn't show it and stood infront of him.

Manager - Mr. Kim, ms. Lee it's a pleasure to meet you both finally in person! Please have a seat.

Naira and Sung Ho nodded at the manager's words and sat down across him with their kids standing behind them. They started talking about the arrangements that they want to see on their wedding day.

Everything was going pretty normal when suddenly the manager stopped Naira in the middle of the conversation and said

Manager - Everything is okay but ma'am the money will be double of actual amount if you want two kinds of wedding.

Sung Ho - But when we read the booklet, it was clearly mentioned that no extra charges would be applicable. Then this double amount?

Manager - Sir you see, I'm telling this after going through some things in mind. Like the guest list, the media will be here, then for two different types of wedding the interior designs will be different, the flowers, the arrangements, the settings. So that's why the double price arrangement.

Namjoon clicked his tongue, quickly understanding that ulterior motive of the manager. He wanted to get as much as money as he can get from his father and ms. Naira. Namjoon has always been the negotiator of the group during the business deals the group gets and have come a long way to understand the motives of all the dealers out there.

So the manager sitting infront of his father, was not an exception. Naira asked the manager about the said price and when he told them, Sung Ho and Naira both were suprised. Yes, it was true that both of the single parents were doing well from the financial side but the amount was too much even for them also.

Naira tried to negotiate with the manager with Sung Ho backing her up but the manager was not ready to listen to anything else. The manager understand that the couple wouldn't be ready to give the designated amount of money he wanted and so got up from his seat and said

Manager - I'm sorry sir, ma'am, if not this amount then you can look for any other venue. Thank you.

Saying that he was about to walk away from there when a voice stopped him in his tracks, instantly.

Jia - Sit down...sir.

Jia was silent during the whole conversation but she also notice how the manager was demanding much more money than the required amount.

She didn't wanted to intervene in between their conversation but she also saw how the manager was not only taking her mother's words into consideration, he also wasn't letting her talk much if it wasn't for Sung Ho.

The manager turn to his side to face Jia and said

Manager - Sor-sorry? What did you say?

Jia - You're my elder that's why I'm still talking to you in a nice manner because you see, I don't use the word respect while talking to those who dare disrespect my mother. So sit your butt down because this conversation has still a long way to go before it's declared to be finished.

The manager gulped down in fear seeing the dark look on Jia's eyes. Debating was useless, so he went back to his chair and sit down. Sung Ho and Naira were trying to control their laughter,  as seeing a person who was in their age group getting threatened by a sixteen year old was funny.

Jia turn to look at the boys and asked

Jia - Which one of you have great negotiation skills?

They all pointed their fingers towards Namjoon who was shock to see his brothers, even Taehyung and Jimin, to responding to Jia at one go. But then again no one wants to stand in the shoes of the manager after what happened, right now.

Sung Ho got up from his seat and Namjoon took the place instead. Meanwhile, Jia went and stood behind the manager and in a low voice said

Jia - This time talk while thinking atleast two times before you say something. Or else, I don't have any problem to break two to three bones today.

The manager vigorously nodded his head and hearing her threat Namjoon widened his eyes. He now know one think for sure, to never, NEVER, cross the line infront of Jia as he doesn't want to be in the manager's place.

Soon the real deal begin and this time Namjoon was able to get the right price for the arrangements out of the manager's mouth. Half of the credit which goes to Jia who was still standing behind him with a hand over his shoulder.

Soon the deal was fixed and after some paper works that Sung Ho and Naira did, the two families were free to leave. The manager was now ready to sponser the extra charges as well and everyone knew it was because of in fear of Jia.

After that Naira bid Sung Ho and the boys bye and went away from there with Jia in their car. The guys were also about to get inside their cars and on their bikes to go home when Yoongi got a phone call.

He checked the id and picked the call up.

Yoongi - Hello?

?? -......

Yoongi - Did you get any other info. regarding that?

?? - .....

Yoongi - Okay.

With that he cut the call and got inside the car. Namjoon asked him who was on the call to which Yoongi replied by saying

Yoongi - I had given Sameul to look for the person from that day. He told me that after going through many cctv cameras that were placed around the area, the person who took the ring was a girl.

Seokjin/Namjoon/Hoseok - A girl?

Yoongi - Atleast the body proportions says so.

After a moment of silence Hoseok speaks out

Hoseok - Okay, let's say it's a girl. Then two consequences comes out. She might have kept the ring with her as it has a great design and aesthetic look to it or she might have sold it to any jewelry shop.

Seokjin - The second option, it can't be though. It has been a few days and all the shops that I have asked in about the ring gave me the same answer, they don't have such a ring.

Namjoon - Well she could have sold it online as well.

Hoseok - Yes. That could also do.

Seokjin - Hmm...Yoongi tell Samuel to continue his search and in the meantime, I will take Asahi to go through the online platforms as well.

BTS is the top mafia gang in the underworld and most of the important works are handle by the brothers only. But then again they are handling each of the fields separately, causing them to have an enormous amount of army.

The other three nodded, agreeing to their older brother's words and after Seokjin drove away the car.

[Next Day]
Jia was sitting in the library with Jisoo and Jennie, studying as the three of them had a free period and so decided to spare the time by completing some homework from beforehand. Lisa and Rosé were stuck in chemistry class.

Jia was looking for a book in the shelves when she found it. But it was situated in the shelve a little above than her height. She tried to grab it by lifting her toes up but it didn't help and so opt for jumping. But that was not helping her either. When she almost gave up on getting the book on her own and was about to go look for a ladder, that moment she saw a arm over her head reaching out for the exact same book, Jia was struggling to get.

The arm got the book and waved it infront of her, causing her to get a hold of it with a small smile on her face. She wasn't able to recognise who the arm belongs to and so turn around only to find Yeonjun's figure hovering over hers.

Yeonjun look down at her with a soft gaze causing Jia to became fluster suddenly. The gaze was not malicious, it was a gentle one but there was something in his eyes that was holding Jia captive, without her knowing.

Yeonjun wasn't at fault either. He himself was mesmerized at the moment while looking at her black orbs that seemingly holds a entire galaxy of stars in them.

There were many students in the library but at that moment, none of the voices could be heard by them. It was as if time have stopped itself for them. Suddenly, a book fell from the shelve above them causing Yeonjun to come closer to Jia so that it wouldn't hurt her.

As the book fell on the ground, Jia and Yeonjun stare at eachother with a unknown feeling molding itself into their hearts, unbeknownst to them. Their foreheads were a inch apart and although their faces were not that near to eachother, Jia could still feel his breath on her eyes and nose causing her to blink.

Yeonjun didn't know why but at that moment he wanted nothing more that to just kiss her face. He doesn't know why he was having such a erotic thought in mind but he wanted to proceed with it.

But as we say, everything has a right time for it, well Yeonjun's thought have to wait a little longer. The bell rang causing them both to come out from the trance they both were in and stepped away from eachother.

Jia and Yeonjun both started to look down at the ground, as if it was the most interesting thing at that moment. Embarrassed and confused about what happened a minute ago, there was awkward silence between them for a few seconds before Jia said

Jia - Th..thank..thank you for the book.

Yeonjun, hearing her, look up at her and when saw a light redness on her cheeks smile softly and said

Yeonjun - It.. it's okay no worries....b..bye!

Jia - Bye! Umm...see you later!

Yeonjun nodded and walked away from there leaving Jia with a unusually beating heart behind. As she saw Yeonjun going out of the library, Jia put a hand over her heart and took a few breaths to calm herself.

She wasn't able to understand why her heart was beating at such a unusual rate. She couldn't understand why her cheeks were suddenly feeling hot to touch. She wanted to comprehend about the scene but couldn't as Jisoo and Jennie came running looking for her. They saw Jia standing by the shelves and so called for her causing the girl to look at their direction.

She decided to forget about her beating heart and flushed cheeks right now and went towards her two friends. After that the three of them went out of the library to go their respective classes.

Today, after the incident in library nothing more happened at school. Usually G-Friend would be throwing paper balls at her or would spat out words about her during lunch but for some days they were absent causing the girl to enjoy her days even more that usual. After the school ended, Jia came out of the building with BlackPink and Erica, chatting happily when she saw her mother standing at the entrace.

She bid her friends bye and went towards her mother who when saw Jia, smile happily. Naira greeted her daughter with a smile and hug and after entering inside the car, Jia asked

Jia - What's the destination today?

Naira - Mall. We all have to select the outfits.

Jia - But...

Naira - No but. You don't have a dress, you are going to buy a dress that's my final decision.

Jia - *sigh*....Fine.

As, after a week the Lee and Kim family are going to tie the knots, both the groom and bride are busy with planning and arrangements. Yesterday they had decided on the venue and today they were going to get the outfits.

Naira knows that Jia doesn't like wearing elegant and shiny type of dresses and she's okay with it but during her wedding she, as a mother, wants her daughter to look just as beautiful as herself. Or even more than her.

Jia wanted to protest but knowing how her mother never orders her for anything, she decided to agree on this one. Soon the mother and daughter duo arrive at the mall and went inside after parking the car.

In the main lobby, Sung-Ho and BTS were waiting for the two females who soon made their appearances known and after a small greeting, both the family started their shopping spree.

The kids decided to let their parents enjoy getting the wedding outfits while they all went to look for theirs in small groups. Jin and Namjoon went together, Yoongi wanted to stay in the car but Jimin dragged him into a store while Jungkook and Taehyung went inside a shoe store or more like Jungkook had to forcefully get his big brother inside the store as Taehyung wanted to go to a instrument store.

Now only Hoseok and Jia were left at the lobby. They both look at the stores then at eachother before looking back at the stores. Jia was about to say something when Hoseok said

Hoseok - We can get your dress first and then my suit or vice versa. Whatever is okay with you.

Jia blinked twice looking at him before giving a robotic type nod. Hoseok found that gesture really cute and a small smile appeared on his face but he was quick to conceal it. After some seconds of awkward silence between the two soon to be siblings, Jia said

Jia - Uh...umm..let.. let's get your suit first and then my dress.

Hoseok - Okay then let's go. I know the exact shop.

With that they both went away towards the designated shop that Hoseok was pointing at without knowing that today, they both will be a little bit closer in the journey of becoming "connected by heart" siblings.

Yes hello there~ my little sweethearts 💜 it's been a while and for that I apologise, I wasn't getting any motivation in the scorching summer but finally I got some causing to get this one out. And yes finally, a Yeonjun and Jia moment together and then how Jia gets when she's angry so the kim brothers have to be a little careful around their soon to be sister. I hope you all like this chapter and for the next one please wait as I might upload the next part soon. So if you like this part, give it a vote and a comment and till the next time stay safe and healthy ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
49.4K 1.9K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...
321K 9.4K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
9.9K 250 18
A girl who faced a painful and hateful past is now covering her depressed and physico side with her cold face.No one know about her miserable side no...