Free and Wild like Lightning...

Da Pump-Daddy-C

(Another Killua story, real original) You already know how this song and dance goes..... Being born and raise... Altro

Bio
Harem
Prolouge: A New Adventure Awaits
Adventure Arc: Episode 1
Adventure Arc: Episode 2
Adventure Arc: Episode 3
Adventure Arc: Episode 4
Adventure Arc: Episode 5
Adventure Arc: Episode 6
Adventure Arc: Finale
Adventure Arc Aftermath
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 1
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 2
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 3
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 4
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 5
Adventure 2 Arc: Final Story
Adventure 2 Arc Aftermath
Heroes Arc Simplified
06 Arc: Episode 1
06 Arc: Episode 2
06 Arc: Episode 3
06 Arc: Episode 4
06 Arc: Episode 5
06 Arc: Final Story
06 Arc Aftermath
Rush Arc: Episode 1
Rush Arc: Episode 2
Rush Arc: Episode 3
Rush Arc: Episode 4
Rush Arc Finale
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 1
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 2
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 3
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 4
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 5
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 6
Secret Rings Arc: Finale
Secret Rings Aftermath and 🍋Lemon🍋
Black Knight Arc: Episode 1
Black Knight Arc: Episode 2
Black Knight Arc: Episode 3
Black Knight Arc: Episode 4
Black Knight Arc: Episode 5
Black Knight Arc: Finale
Black Knight Aftermath and 🍋Lemon🍋
Bio (Updated)
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 1
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 2
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 4
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 5

Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 3

258 11 1
Da Pump-Daddy-C

Previously on Rush Adventure, Killua, Sonic, Tails and Marine went off to the nearest island just in front of Southern Island's shore. Upon arriving at Plant Kingdom, the four of them explored what the island has to offer.

As Killua and Sonic raced through the jungle like island, they encountered Ghost Rex and fought it. Taking down the robotic dinosaur, they returned back to their group where they met one of Marine's friends. They informed them that there is a machine island nearby. With their next destination set, they sailed off.

What's going to happen this time? Find out now...
___________________________

Having board the Wave Cyclone, the four of our protagonists set sail through the ocean to their next destination. The ocean air hit their faces, excitement written on them as to what awaits them. They would soon arrive at the island in front of them, and it was indeed true it was machine island.

They have arrived at Machine Labyrinth. All around them were mechanical marvels, ranging from buildings, the ground to nearly everything. Marine took in the sights as she was all giddy, followed by Tails who was astonished and analyzed the area.

Marine: "Strewth! It really IS an island of machines! Reckon you've ever seen anything like that?"

Tails: "Hmm... it looks like it's all steam powered. Very impressive!"

Marine: "Hey, what's this handle do?" The young raccoon walked up to the handle sticking out in front of her and attempted to turn it but it didn't move an inch. "It's stuck and I can't turn it."

Tails: "Marine! Watch out! That could be dangerous, so don't touch it."

Marine: "No drama, mate. No drama. Aha! 'ere's another one! But it won't budge either!"

"Any ideas on what this island is designed to do? Or what its purpose is?"

Tails: "Hmm... well, I can't tell for sure, but it seems to be some kind of steam contraption."

Sonic: "First there was the jungle, and now this island... There's a lot of weird stuff here."

Tails: "Right. And since anything could happen, we should all be extra careful."

"Right. Gotta keep our minds and senses sharp. That goes for you too, Marine.... Marine?"

The white haired hunter turned around to look for the raccoon but she was nowhere to be seen. She already ran off while they were talking.

Tails: "She's gone! Where could she have went off to?!"

Sonic: "Oh, she really IS hopeless! After all that all about being careful, too...."

"Good grief... She's going to be a real pain in the ass... Come on, we have to go find her!"

And thus began the search for Marine. Tails took flight into the sky wheras Killua and Sonic zoomed around the area leaving behind blue and azure streaks. The two speedsters used their environment to help speed up their search, such as using the metal pipes to grind on, the steam being released to lift up in the air and diving into tubes to move from one area to the next.

There were even bounce pads to maneuver around with and they took to the skies using paragliders to get an aerial view. Along their search came the discovery of iron and bronze material. The island was full of it with it being full machine, so they took some for the road.

The search would finally come to an end when the three of them spot Marine and caught up to her.

Sonic: "Marine! There you are! What did we tell you about being careful?"

Marine: "There you guys are! Where've you been? I've been worried sick about you blokes!"

"Easy for you to say. You were the one who took off without saying a word."

Tails: "Yeah! It's dangerous to be out here all by yourself."

Marine: "Don't chuck a wobbly! You blokes get stressed out too easily."

The human and mobians sweatdropped and sighed. She was starting to be a handful. But they were cut out of their musings when Marine spotted something.

Marine: "Hey, what's that floating thing coming right at us?"

Killua figured something was off. Looking at the distance, Marine was right. A giant floating object was coming right for them. It looked to be a pendulum of sorts, but it had a face that resembles a pirate and a red gem similar to the one thr Ghost Rex had. This is the Ghost Pendulum.

Marine: "That looks like fun! Come on, you guys, let's have a go at it! It'll be a real ripsnorter!"

Sonic: "Actually, why don't you sit this one out? Let me and Killua deal with this."

Marine: "Awww! Sonic, that's not fair!"

"This is serious, Marine. This isn't something to be taken lightly. Tails, watch over Marine for us.

Tails: "You got it. Be careful you two." The twin tailed fox grabbed Marine as he flew away somewhere safe to avoid the danger zone. Though Marine wasn't too pleased.

Marine: "Nooo! I wanna go too!"

Vs Ghost Pendulum

Sonic: "I don't think this guy is going to let us get up there easily. Any suggestions?"

"Judging by those legs attached to it, those are pendulums. That cyan sphere looks to be the lightest and smallest of the three, followed by the yellow and red spheres. If we can hit those spheres with enough force, it should fly up and hit its weakspot."

Sonic: "So hit it back and forth until it lands, eh? This shouldn't be a problem. Ya ready?"

"Like you even got to ask. Let's go!"

The Ghost Pendulum started to moves its legs around as the spheres spun around gradually gaining speed. The spheres flashed for a moment before spikes portruded out of it. The two speedsters dodged out of the way to avoid being crushed by the spiky spheres. One of the spheres hit the wall and was lodged into it.

As the Ghost Pendulum tries to break itself free, Killua and Sonic went ahead to hit the other two spheres. The spikes disappeared to cool down so it can be of use next turn. Sonic spin dashed into the little cyan sphere, causing it to fly up and hit the gem. Killua ran up to the yellow sphere and smashed it with a quick Jajanken, making the sphere fly up and hit the gem causing it to crack more.

The giant floating robot freed itself and released its bottom half onto the ground, causing a mini tremor and create a shockwave. Killua and Sonic jumped up high to avoid being flung back and resumed their assault. Just before the legs can start spinning, Killua stopped it by summoning his chains and immobilizing it.

"I'll hold it in place! Hit those spheres as hard as you can!"

Sonic: "Roger that buddy!"

The Blue Hedgehog charged up his Spin Dash to hit the spheres simultaneously. The Ghost Pendulum struggled and attempted to break free but Killua saw through it and shot a current of electricity through the chains, stunning the robot. Once Sonic was done charging up, he Spin Dashed straight towards the spheres as they collided with each other, with the red sphere doing the most damage to its weakspot.

With its doom approaching, the Ghost Pendulum pulled out all the stops and shifted its systems to overdrive. Its legs spun around fast as the spike covered spheres demolished any nearby structures.

Sonic: "Killua, lets go with "that" combo!"

"That one, huh? You got it!"

The Hedgehog didn't hesitate as he curled up and started to spin dash. Next, Killua wrapped his chains around the spinning form of Sonic and shot a current of electricity. The Hedgehog didn't stop spinning as soon his entire body was covered in electricity.

"This is gonna be fun. Here goes!"

The Ghost Pendulum floated its way towards the duo as its legs spun around faster. Seeing their foe coming at them, Killua smirked and spun around. Using his speed and strength, they spun around until they looked like a rapid spining tornado. As the machine got closer and closer, this was their chance.

"Got you! Take this! Lightning Wrecking Ball!"

With the speed and momentum he built up, Killua let go of Sonic as the blue blur was shot towards the spheres. As soon as they collided, all of the spheres broke off from the legs and hit the gem on the robot, shattering it. With its weak spot destroyed, the Ghost Pendulum exploded and was reduced to scrap.

Rebounding to where he once was, Sonic landed beside Killua as they shared a high five and laughed.

"Alright! Our combo move worked!"

Sonic: "That was awesome! We should do that again sometime!"

Their moment has ended when Tails floated down with Marine as they smiled.

Tails: "That was amazing teamwork you guys! Are you both okay?"

Sonic: "Heh. Piece of cake."

"Nothing to it."

Marine: "Killua, Sonic, you were tops! Since you're my best pupils, I'll let you 'ave a go at bein' leader when I step down. Not that I plan on calling it quits anytime soon, cobbers! Ha ha ha ha!"

Sonic: "Man, what is with her?" He sweatdropped.

"Troublesome..."

Tails: "Say, did you guys come across any material?"

"We got it right here."

The Zoldyck dug into his pockets to show off the iron and bronze material he has collected, along with Sonic holding out the same material.

Marine: "Orright! More material! I knew it'd be a ripper idea to come 'ere!"

Tails: "That's all well and good, but... I'm curious as to what that robot was that attacked us."

Sonic: "We've encountered another robot back on the previous island. Except it was a t-rex."

"That's right. Something must be going on, but what?"

Marine: "Heh heh heh. Oh, I can tell you that, mates!"

Tails: "Wait, really?"

Marine: "There's gotta be a secret organization that's out to get me, yeah? They're jealous of my famous adventures, and they want to put a stop to them!"

"Uh, right... Whatever you say."

Tails: "Let's, ah... Let's keep going, shall we?"

Marine: "But I won't give up! Never! You can't make me! You no good buncha dingos! My adventuring spirit will not be broken so easily!"

Sonic: "Yeah, uh... that's the spirit there, Marine."

"I guess that's everything here on this island. Let's head back figure out what to do next."

Everyone nodded as they all made their way back to the Wave Cyclone. But while they walked, Killua was thinking to himself.

"Well... I guess Marine has got something right... Maybe there is some sort of secret organization, or rather a group. Though, why do I feel like we're all going to be in for a surprise?"

With Machine Labyrinth fully explored and defeating the Ghost Pendulum, our protagonists head back to Southern Island and figure out their next move. But who could be behind the robots? And what surprise will hit everyone? Stay tuned!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.3K 147 33
This is a request from a viewer of my other story, I don't know if they want to be shouted out or not. Kite died and Gon was desperate for revenge...
34.2K 1.4K 29
With some help from his older brother Illumi, Killua runs away from home. Away from his over bearing parents and moves to Whale Island to enroll in C...
198K 3.6K 9
Killua Zoldyck, a world renowned assassin. He's also a hunter. Helping out his best friend Gon Freecs was his priority, until that voice in the back...
426 53 16
This is a KilluGon story Killua was born into a family of assassins. He didn't have the best childhood, and he has a lot of trauma. Just when Killua...