Royally yours

Por nidhi181002

Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Rat... Mais

Characters
1.Daksh's ultimatum
2.Caught
3.Chillis and Sweets
4.Sneaking Out
5.The Unexpected meet
6.The Yagna
7.She's the Owner
8. I want to marry her!
9.Colorful Prank!
10.My feelings and her moves
11. Reception
12. Don't cry!
13. They know!
14. It's a Yes!
New Book Announcement!
15. Sister-in-law's advice
17. Exams
18. Back to home
19. Outing
20. Family meet
21. Good news!
22. Escape
23. A function
24. A match
25. Not her brother!
26. She will get married when she wants to!
27. You can't do that!
28. I'm real
29. I am going to marry Mr.Chauhan!
30. Birthday
31. Let's get married
32. Double Good news!
33. Ice-cream
34. Strawberries and salt?
35. Bui can do that!
36. Hey Murari!
37. Swagatham Krishna
38. Rakhi
39. Monster?
40. Punishment time
41. Never!
42. Engagement
43. Results
44. Dubai?
45. Her favorites
46. Under the blanket of stars
47. Don't wanna go
48. She accepted, but confession?
49. Possessive brothers
Thank you!
50. A game with youngsters
51. Meri Lakshmi
52. Holidays
53. To Village home
54. Bhogi
55. You do too
56. Our village date
57. Godavari and gift
58. That was hot!
59. Temple
60. Pasupu
61. Sleep and Study
62. The special Wedding card
63. Vizag
64. Bhadrachalam
65. I didn't want to...
66. No alcohol
Important but not an update
67. The journey to Udaipur
68. Fire in the rain
69. Palace tour & Siblings' time
70. Mehendi & Sangeet
71. Haldi
72. The 'Life' of her family
73. Wedding I
74. My Wife!
75. Their Puttadi Bomma(Golden Doll)
76. Pre-wedding rituals
77. Wedding II
78. The cat-mouse chase
79. Father's advice
80. Farewell
81. Changes in the room
82. Meri Annapurna
83. Who's the enemy?
84. His support system

16. An exam & Lunch!

26.5K 1.1K 35
Por nidhi181002

Daksh 

I came back at nearly 5 and attended my meeting. I am still worried about her. I could have called her if I had her number but I don't. I have to get her number as soon as possible. My meeting went well and I went back home and dozed off as soon as I hit the bed due to tiredness.

I woke up the next morning and got ready. I walked down to have my breakfast. Abhi and Rakshith are deeply engrossed in reading something and stuffed their mouths with food unaware of what they are eating even. 

"Look at the food while you are eating you fools!" Surekha Chachi scolded them.

"We have an exam Badi maa! We are just checking our seating arrangements!" Rakshith replied still engrossed in his mobile. If they have an exam Chaitra is having an exam too. I hope she is not stressed out about the exam. I will just go check up on her before leaving for the office.

I had my breakfast quickly and drove off to college. I called my assistant and asked him to reschedule my first meeting for some other time. Soon my car stopped in front of the college gate. I got down and started searching for her. I found her standing under a tree after searching for 10 minutes. 

I walked towards her and the frown on her face and her fidgeting fingers proved my doubt right.

"Hi!" I said standing beside her. She looked at me turning towards her right and rising her beautiful eyelashes.

"Hi!" Her voice came out as a mere whisper. Her hands are shaking due to tension.

"You will do well!" I said holding her hands in mine to stop her shivering.

"I didn't prepare 2 chapters! What if I can't perform well?" She asked looking down.

"Have you heard classes?" I asked her and she nodded yes. 

"Have you read the topics before?" I asked again and she again nodded yes.

"See, you didn't revise the topics but you do have an idea about them. Just try to recall what you learned previously and do it with a cool mind. Don't freak out. You will do well!" I said and she visibly relaxed a little. 

"Thank you!" She said finally looking at me. 

"There is no need to thank me. Just write your exam well. All the best!" I said leaving her hands half-heartedly.

"Thank you!" She said again and went in.

I too went back and completed my meeting. After that when it was lunch time I again went to college just to make sure she is fine. She is coming out of the exam hall when I reached there.

"Hi!" She waved at me with a bright smile and ran into my hands. She gave me a hug. This is the first time she is being this close to me that too on her own will.

"I wrote very well. Thank you! Thank you!" she said hugging me tight. She is looking like a little girl who got her favorite toy right now.

"You are the one who did well Chiathu! Why are you thanking me?" I asked patting her head. She left me and stood a little distance.

"Because you motivated me in the morning when I was freaking out. If you have not come I would have freaked out and forgotten whatever I knew too! So thank you!" She said smiling widely. I can do anything to keep that smile intact.

"You will always find me beside you whenever you need me Chaithu and that's a promise!" I said looking straight into her eyes. She blushed and averted her gaze.

"Why are you here by the way?" She asked suddenly remembering.

"I wanted to check up on you! I was feeling restless so!" I said scratching the back of my neck with a nervous smile. She blushed a little and turned away fidgeting her fingers. We did meet a few times before too but now it feels different. It feels like I am meeting her for the first time. Maybe it is because now we are going to get married and she started treating me more than just her college chairman.

"Had your lunch?" She asked looking at her watch. It's almost 1:30. 

"No! I will have it after going back." I replied looking at my car. I was about to walk away when I heard her voice.

"You can have it with us. We are going out for lunch." She said biting her lower lip nervously. I so want to bite those lips. They are so tempting. 

"Are you sure?" I asked unsure. Because every time Seema invited me to join them she was either angry or nervous but now she herself is inviting me. She nodded yes. Soon my brothers, Seema, Karthik, and Mayank came walking towards us. 

"Hi, sir!" Seema chirped as soon as she saw me.

"Hi," I replied in my normal tone. They are looking at both of us in amusement whereas my brothers are smiling ear to ear. I looked at Chaitra and she mouthed a no indicating they don't know about us yet. But I am not sad or angry about that. She just agreed to the proposal and her exams started. Maybe she will say it to them after exams.

"Hi, Bhai! What bought you here?" Abhi asked looking at both of us with a mischievous smile. She is becoming a tomato due to blushing.

"Just came to check  up on you guys!" I lied. I don't want her friends to feel like she didn't share our relationship with them. Otherwise, I would like to scream at the top of my lungs that I am here to meet my girl.

"Ooh! Okay!" Rudrash replied with another mischievous smirk. These idiots! 

"Let's... let's go and have lunch guys!" Chaitra said trying hard to complete the sentence amid her blushing. 

"Bhayya, are you joining us?" Abhi asked me to which I raised a brow and gave him a shut up or else look.

"Please join us, sir!" Seema asked and for the first time, Chaitra looked happy with Seema inviting me.

"Sure!" I replied after which we started walking towards our cars. Abhi and Rakshit sat in their car and asked Chaitra's friends to join them. Only I and Chaitra are standing out. 

"Chaitra why don't you come with Bhayya?" Rakshith asked winking at me. She just blushed. Seema was about to get down to come with us.

"No, Seema! You can go. I will come with Mr. Chauhan," She said stopping her friend from getting down. But Seema was hesitant to leave her alone. She again assured Seema that she will be fine. They drove off and now only we are left alone.

We walked towards my car and I settled down after opening the door for her. Soon I started driving off to the restaurant.

"Doesn't your friend trust me?" I asked just to tease her. 

"No! It's not like that. Actually, I have always scolded her for inviting you everywhere, and on that day when we went to pick up that wedding dress too I scolded her a lot. That's why!" She said in one go with eyes wide open like saucers and a frown on her face.

"That's okay Chaitra! I was just teasing you!" I said chuckling. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish but didn't say anything. We fell into a comfortable silence after that. I am enjoying these moments with her. Just the two of us.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

58.2K 3K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
494K 19.8K 25
They says opposite attracts...... RUDRAANG PRATAP SINGH SHEKHAWAT The crown prince of Rajasthan. A 24 year old self made billionaire whose world rev...
255K 16.1K 28
A billionaire's 💍passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
121K 6.7K 30
DEDICATION- All those who suffered a heartbreak and wants to take a glimpse. "I did not deserve what you did to me" Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajv...