Gone

By Mollydx3

Juliana leaves her state to end the bullying, and she starts at a new high school on the last day when she ar... More

Main Point & Warnings!
Chapter 1 [Juliana] Flying away
Chapter 2 [Blaze] On the Run
Chapter 4 [Juliana] The new Me
Chapter 5 [Blaze] Meeting her
Chapter 6 [Juliana] High and Happy
Chapter 7 [Mickey] Joys of the City
Chapter 8 [Blaze] Opened window
Chapter 9 [Juliana] Falling for Him
Chapter 10 [Blaze] My Secret is Out *
Chapter 11 [Juliana] Promise Not to Tell *
Chapter 12 [Mickey] Friends with Benefits *
Chapter 13 [Spencer] You might be pregnant? *
Chapter 14 [Blaze] You're A What?
Chapter 15 [Juliana] Mickey got Drugged *
Chapter 16 [Xavier] Addicted to Smack *
Chapter 17 [Blaze] This World Blows *
Chapter 18 [Mickey] Will you forgive me? *
Chapter 19 [Spencer] Realizing the Truth *
Chapter 20 [Juliana] Results & Finding Out *
Chapter 21 [Mickey] Losing Control *
Chapter 22 [Blaze] What Happened? *
Chapter 23 [Juliana] Who's up For Girls Night? *
Chapter 24 [Mickey] Meeting Alek *
Chapter 25 [Blaze] I'm In love With You *
Chapter 26 [Juliana] Heartbreaking News *
Chapter 27 [Mickey] Down and Devastated *
Chapter 28 [Tessa] World Comes Crashing Down *
Chapter 29 [Blaze] In Memory Party *
Chapter 30 [J.M.B] Point Of Views *
Chapter 31 [Mickey] Have To Think Fast *
Chapter 32 [Spencer] Getting Over Tess *
Chapter 34 [Blaze] Needing Comfort *
Chapter 35 [Mickey] Helping Him Through This *
Chapter 36 [Juliana] Who Will Be Next? *
Chapter 37 [Blaze] There Through Everything *
Chapter 38 [Juliana] Back to Normal *
Chapter 39 [Mickey] Dope New Kid *
Chapter 40 [Jace] Something About Her *
Chapter 41 [Blaze] Bonfire Gone Bad *
Chapter 42 [Mickey] What Are You Hiding? *
Chapter 43 [Jace] Just Don't Involve Her *
Chapter 44 [Juliana] Shrooms Set Up *
Chapter 45 [Mickey] Birthday Camping Trip *
Chapter 47 [Juliana] Student Teacher Affair *
Chapter 48 [Mickey] Clueless With Everything *
Chapter 49 [Jace] Seeing Her Pain *
Chapter 50 [Blaze] Shocking Scare *
Chapter 51 [Juliana] Finally Giving Up . . . *
Chapter 52 [Mickey] All My Fault, Right? *
Chapter 53 [Jace] Wtf Do I Do Now? *
Chapter 54 [Juliana] Trapped No Choice *
Chapter 55 [Blaze] Intense and Cuffed *
Chapter 56 [Mickey] Nightmares Won't Stop *
Chapter 57 [Spencer] I have Parents? *
Chapter 58 [Juliana] Blank White Walls *
Chapter 59 [Blaze] My First Deal *
Chapter 60 [Jace] Risking It All *
Chapter 61 [Juliana] Good Girl, or Not? *
Chapter 62 [Blaze] I Promise *
Chapter 63 [Tessa] Destroyed Inside *
Authors Note!!!! New Rating Yes!
Chapter 64 [Jace] Maybe We Can Run *
Chapter 65 [Juliana] Our First Date *
Chapter 66 [Mickey] Secret Locker Note *
Chapter 67 [Spencer] Are You Really Here? *
Chapter 68 [Blaze] She Hit On Me?! *
Chapter 70 [Blaze] Looking For Trouble *
Chapter 71 [Mickey] Unknown Masked Man *
Chapter 72 [Spencer] The Death Drug *
Chapter 73 [Juliana] I'm Still Here With You *
Chapter 74 [Blaze] Nodding in To Reality *
Chapter 75 [Mickey] Is it Just a Dream? *
Chapter 76 [Juliana] I Have No Regrets *
Authors Note :(
Chapter 78 [Mickey] Our Little Secret
Chapter 80 [Blaze] Life threatening secret...
Chapter 81 [Juliana] Pregnancy Results!
Chapter 82 [Blaze] What's meant to be...

Chapter 79 [Juliana] Has The Right

12.8K 163 48
By Mollydx3

Short chapter but at least it's something and I uploaded! 
Hope you enjoy. :) 

    I can't believe I'm dealing with the stomach flu and have been sick as hell for the past week and a half. I haven't been sick in what feels like years! Like I'd actually listen to my mom nd go to the damn doctors though, right? Smoking weed helps me cope with feeling so horrible. Everyone has brought me soup and it just hasn't been helping that much. Throwing up fucking sucks! I hate it. I can't stand it. Blaze has been a little different lately but he's just even closer to me now and he never lets me go. We're doing so great together. It's been two months since the day we visited Xavier's gravestone, and we're all getting through the days one day at a time.

    Mickey hasn't spoken to Jace at all and she's going through a pretty tough time, but I'm trying to help her get through it as best as I can. She's hurting really bad but I keep telling her that maybe, just maybe, he'll snap out of his shock and will come back to her. He just cares and probably feels like everything that happened was his fault and that's why he isn't with her anymore because he put her in danger. But now everything's been settled and he's really fucking with my best friend's head.

     I'm sitting upstairs in the attick, our new hangout room, in a comfortable black chair in front of the window, staring out at the sky in the horizon. Everything about this day is so boring. It's a little after noon and my stomach is turning and doing flips, and I'm so queasy. Without even thinking it through, I stick my head out the window and I gag, puking a little bit and gasping for air afterwards. The bile in my throat makes me so sore and my eyes have tears leaking because I hate this feeling so much.

     "Hey, bitch!" I suddenly hear a voice, opening my eyes to realize it's Mickey.

     I stare down at her and force a smile. "Hey, whore."

    She holds up a bag and a wide grin is unexpectedly plastered across her flawless face. Her hair is down and wavey, her pink highlights very light now and fading away. She has on a loose white long sleeve shirt with a pair of black ripped jeans, and her pink hightops and her large pink purse hanging over her shoulder. "I brought you soup!" She happily calls up to me and I sigh in annoyance.

    "But it's so gross. I'm eating way too much soup and I still don't feel better."

    "It's good for you Jules, shut the fuck up." 

    I shake my head and roll my eyes in defiance, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and trying not to gag again from the sight of my throw up splattered against the roof. "The key's under the mat. Mom's at work. Come on up."

    She turns away and walks out of my sight. About two minutes later, I let out a deep breath and get off the chair, realizing she isn't planning on coming up here. I make my way down the attic stairs and once I get to the living room, I notice Mickey standing in the kitchen carrying a bowl to the coffee table. When she sets her gaze on my image, she snorts under her breath.

    "Woah, babe. You look horrible. You look like you're glowing though..."

    I release a laugh although there's no humor intended. "Glowing? Yeah, totally. I'm glowing and I've been as sick as a dog for the past  almost two weeks now. I'm throwing up like crazy. I can't stand this, Mickey. I'm drained, so exhausted. Thank God I'm finally starting to feel a little better. I just don't know how I haven't gotten Blaze sick with the flu yet. We fuck every time he comes here."

      She slightly frowns, and humphs. "Yeah, that's weird. Do you kiss or?"

    "No, I'm trying not to kiss him just because it's more contagious that way, you know? So we just have sex and it makes me feel at least a little better for a while. Until he leaves."

     "I swear the kid's a sex fein."

    I can't help but giggle at that statement. I sit on the floor in front of the table and blow on my steaming hot soup, and I have to admit it smells pretty good. But I can't stand the taste once I put a spoonfull into my mouth. I guess Mickey notices the disgusted expression that has now overtaken my face as she plops down on the couch and turns on the TV.

   "He's not addicted to sex, idiot. He's not a sex addict," I rush out in sarcasm, and she suddenly stares over at me with almost a guilty look, and it confuses the daylights out of me. I scowl in question at how she's gazing at me but she just shrugs and quickly glances away from me. "What? You think he's addicted to sex?--"

    "No he's not addicted to sex he's. . ." She goes silent and stops, widening her eyes in disbelief before she repeatedly shakes her head and lets out a long careful breath. "He's just in love with you, Jules. I know he's not a sex addict. I was only joking with you, I promise." She anxiously grins.

    "Right," I quietly state, putting down the spoon on the table and placing my hands against my belly, feeling like I'm n the verge of puking once again.

     I rush to my feet in a burst of anger and frustration, fastly walking towards the bathroom as Mickey follows behind me. I lean over the toilet and gag, but sadly nothin comes up so I just get the dry heaves. She holds my hair back for my anyways and rubs my back gently, easing the tention I feel. I tightly close my eyes in silence.

     "I think I might be pregnant, Jules."

    In response to what she has just told me, I turn my neck in a state of pure shock and I swear I feel my jaw drop all the way down to the ground. Did she really just say what I think she said? How the heck is this even possible? Her bottom lip is bitten between her teeth and she looks as nervous as ever, while I stand up and she sits down on the cover of the toilet.

     I can't help but gasp, "Woah, what?" I quickly put my hair up at the top of my head in a loose bun, trying to catch my breath and make sense of what she has just revealed to me.

    She firmly folds her arms across her chest and gazes up into my eyes in desperation. "I hooked up with a kid about a month ago at David's house party, and now I'm late on my period. I still haven't gotten it yet and this is day three. I'm three days late, babe. I'm freaking out a bit."

    "Obviously," I softly rush out, shaking my head and sighing, feeling so bad for her. "Shit, Mickey. You didn't use a condom?"

       "Nope. He pulled out," she easily answers, before dropping her gaze to the tiled floor.

      And I'm speechless. "Yeah, well thankfully my period isn't as heavy as it usually is. I'm thinking about starting birth control because I want it to stay this way. Some months I just don't get as bad cramps as I'm used to, and it's not that heavy. Being a girl sucks."

    "I agree." She effortlesly gets to her feet and forces a grin, as we both make our way out of the bathroom and back to the living room.

     After taking the pregnancy test box out of her purse, she shoots me one last nervous and frightened look before eventually leaving my sight. I sit down on the couch and hug my knees to my chest, closing my eyes and trying to ease the nerves from my body. I've been so anxious lately, and I'm terrified for my best friend. I hear the toilet flush and about two minutes later the door opens more and she enters my sight, holding the stick in her hand. Her eyes meet mine and I hold my breath until she smiles.

     "Negative?" I cautiously ask, and she nods in reply. "Oh, gosh. You're lucky."

    "Right. Guess I'm just late," she says, finally letting out a long and relieved breath, laughing like crazy and tossing the stick into the trashcan on the other side of the room. "Let's watch a movie. Mr. and Mrs. Smith, hm? I'd like to get a piece of Brad Pit's sexy ass." 

    I giggle in agreement and she puts it in the DVD player before she plops down on the couch and snuggles against me. "Deal. I'd love to spend a night with him. Let alone be his wife for five years!"

     "Hell yes!"

   "Thanks for the soup, Mickey. And for keeping me company, even though there's a pretty high chance that I'll end up giving you the stomach bug," I carefully let out under my breath, meaning it from the bottom of my heart. She smiles lovingly at me, pecking a kiss on my cheek. "Seriously."

    "Don't thank me, Jules. You're my best friend. You'll always be here for me just like I'll always be right here for you. Come on, babe. Don't get all deep on me now," she sarcastically tells me, raising her eyebrows up and down while I smirk at her. "Now let' picture ourselves having some hot sex with Brad Pitt, alright? Alright. Sounds like a plan."

      And I smile in agreement, cuddling with her as we watch the movie.

     Once it's over I'm feeling a little bit better than before, and I'm actually not as exhausted as I was two hours ago. It seems as if I've finally gotten a burst of energy which feels amazing to be honest, but I'm not that well enough to go to a club with her and the rest of the crew. Blaze might even go, but I don't bother asking because it doesn't bother me. I know he's faithful and an amazing boyfriend, and he never cheats or specially lies to me. I hug Mickey goodbye and she ends up leaving my house, and as soon as I place the bowl of soup into the kitchen is when I begin to feel crampy again. 

     Freaking period. After I change my tampon is when I mentally cheer because its almost as if I don't even have a period because I'm bleeding so lightly, and suddenly I get this very strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Still sitting on the seat, I glance up at the sink counter and I lay my eyes on the box Mickey had forgotten to take back home with her. I carefully pick it up and look inside, unexpectedly spotting the other pregnancy stick that she hadn't used yet, and I bite my lip in curiousity.

     I pee on it just for the hell of it, but it doesn't come out positive. Thank god! I happily toss it into the trash and I make my way to my bedroom, picking up my cell phone and dialing Blaze's number. It rings. Rings. Rings some more. And he doesn't answer like he usually does. He's been doing this a lot of me lately within the past month and a half. His voicemail comes on and finally, there's a beep.

     "Hey babe," I softly let out, quietly sighing. "I just wanted to say hi and see what was up for tonight. Just wanted to know if you're going to the club with everyone or if maybe you want to swing by and keep me company. I'm actualy feeling a little better so I was thinking maybe I could stay at your place for the night. I miss you. I haven't seen you for five days now... It's almost been a week." 

    I hesitate, unexpectedly feeling my heart drop because I get a really strange feeling from the pit of my stomach, and I slowly look to the right of me and look through the bathroom doorway down at the trashcan. Staying perfectly silent, just hearing the sound of my unevened breathing, I shake all of the fearful thoughts out of my head and I reach inside. I pull out the pregnancy stick and my eyes immediately widen and my heart stops, and all of the color is drained from my face as I look up at myself into the mirror. Two red lines, that only indicate one thing. . . 

     I'm pregnant.

    Tears fill my eyes and I hold back a sob, dropping it into the sink as I cover my mouth with my hand and let out a nervous and anxious whimper. But I finally get myself together. "Um, Blaze... We need to talk..." I nearly choke out my words, stuttering nonmeaningly, and holding back another terrified whimper. I don't know what on earth I should do right now. All I know, is that I have to tell him. I need to tell him about what's going on. He has the right to know.

    And I hang up the phone.

Oh boy. =X
What do you think of this chapter? Did you expect this to happen or was it a shock at the end of it? Do you think Juliana will tell Blaze? Or most of all, what do you think he'll say?!
Comment!
Vote!
Fan! 

Continue Reading