Lucky

Oleh unknownconverter

How these two best friends, who has unspoken feelings for each other will realize their true feelings. Lebih Banyak

CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16 ⚠️
CH 17
CH 18 ⚠️
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25 ⚠️
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39
CH 40 ⚠️
CH 41
CH 42
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46
CH 47
CH 48
CH 49 ⚠️
CH 50
CH 51
CH 52 ⚠️
CH 53
CH 54
CH 55
CH 56
CH 57
CH 58 ⚠️
CH 59 ⚠️
CH 60
CH 61
CH 62
CH 63
CH 64
CH 65
CH 66
CH 67
CH 68
CH 69
CH 70
CH 71
CH 72 ⚠️
CH 73 ⚠️
CH 74
CH 75
CH 76
CH 77
CH 78
CH 79
CH 80
CH 81 ⚠️
CH 82
CH 83
CH 84
CH 85
CH 86 ⚠️
CH 87 ⚠️
CH 88
CH 89
CH 90
CH 91
CH 92
CH 93
CH 94
CH 95 ⚠️
CH 96
CH 97
CH 98
CH 99
CH 100

CH 8

430 28 1
Oleh unknownconverter

Cessation

Jennie woke up without Jisoo beside her. She looked at her wrist watch.

It's still early. And she's planning on going back to sleep, since they don't have class schedule today.

But even before she close her eyes, Jisoo's phone suddenly rings.

She picked it and answered. "Hello?"

"Hello, Good Morning. Um.. Where's Jisoo?" The person on the other line asked.

"Who's this?" She asked, getting irritated, why would a girl call him this early.

"This is Irene. I just wanna ask something, can I talk to him?" She asked politely.

Jennie sat up. "And this is Ruby Jane. Jisoo's not here. Don't call him again." She said grimly.

"W-what?"

"Call me instead. If you need something from him, you should call me. I'll message you my phone number. Aight! Bye!" She hang up. She was put in the bad mood.

She went in the bathroom to shower then went downstairs seeing her lovely Jichu wearing an apron, showing his masculine body sitting on the chair in the dining area.

He look up and saw the sleeping Goddess going down the stairs. "Good morning!" He greeted smiling from ear to ear.

She's now in front of the table, he pulled her from the waist kissing her tummy playfully.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" He asked. She hold him by his head and stroke his hair.

"Aren't you gonna give me my morning kiss?" He pouted as he tightened the hug.

She leaned down and give him a peck. "I'm hungry Jichu!" She whined.

Jisoo put her on his lap and kissed her cheek. He sniffed her neck and giggled as he saw her neck full of love bites from him.

"Does it hurt?" He asked running his fingers on it.

Jennie winced in pain and pouted. "Yes Jichu. You nipped my neck too much."

He hugged her even more, restraining himself from biting her cheek, she's so cute.

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to do something to lessen the pain?" He asked. Jennie nodded.

He made her straddle his lap facing him and kissed her lips gently, he then went down to her neck, as he kissed and licked it sensually.

Jennie was panting in sensation she's feeling. "Jichu.. oh God." She pushed him and peck him on the lips before standing up. "Let's just eat." She said.

Jisoo laughed and prepared their breakfast.

They were eating happily, teasing each other here and there. After they eat, Jennie went inside his room to get something while Jisoo wait her in the balcony.

"La~ La~ La~" Jennie was singing, she's happy right now, having Jisoo all by herself is one of her most favorite moments ever since they were kids.

She was about to go out when Jisoo's phone ring again. She creased her eyebrows and walk to the study table near his bed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Um, I'm sorry, I'll just call again next time." It's Irene. Jennie was now getting mad. Why is this girl keep on calling him?

"I told you Irene, don't call him again." She rudely said and ended the call.

She then went out of the room and went to where Jisoo is.

"Hi Baby, come here!" Jisoo motioned her to come near him. "Can your Jichu workout with you?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

Jennie looked down and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're not getting any today." She said.

He knitted his eyebrows in confusion "Why?"

"Irene called you so early in the morning to ask something." She informed him. "Then just now she called you again."

"And?"

"And I'm mad, what did you two do on your birthday huh? Did you kissed her? She keeps on calling you like she's your girlfriend." Jisoo laughed.

"Don't laugh at me, Kim Jisoo." She warned.

"And so what if I really kissed her? I'm single, she's single too. People even thought we were a couple when we were together." He giggled. Jennie untangled his arms on her waist and sat across him.

"And you seemed to like it." She said.

"Yeah, Irene is a pretty and nice person."

"You like her? You want her to be your girlfriend?" She asked.

"If given a chance why not?" He answered to tease her. And he succeeded since she was now fuming in anger.

"You know, I actually cancelled my date with Jinwoo Oppa today, but since you want to be with that Irene, I guess I'll just call Jinwoo Oppa and proceed to our date." She said with a proud look. She knows Jisoo will get mad.

"Okay." He said. Jennie was surprised.

'Why didn't he get mad?' She asked herself.

"But, let me date then." He said. Jennie fumed.

"No!" She shouted. Jisoo laughed, he knew it. He made her sit on his lap again and kissed her.

"You're so unfair." He pouted. Jennie kissed his lips and pinched his cheek.

Silence filled the balcony. She went to sit next to him. "How I wish we could stay this way forever." Jennie said looking at the view outside.

Jisoo stared at her. "I don't wanna stay this way forever, Jen." He said. Jennie turned to him.

"Hm?"

Jisoo looked at her straight in her eyes. "I love you, I want you, Jendeukie. I've never been this sure in my life. Ever since I was a kid I've always want you. I want to marry you." He confessed.

Jennie sighed and look down. "Chu, I already told you, I have someone to marry, and as much as I want to keep you with me, I can't."

"The problem with you Jen is, you don't believe in me. I told you I'll talk to your parents, but you don't want to."

"There's no use of talking to them, the arrangements happened even before I was born Chu. Your parents and Rosie's know it and I can't just say no to them."

"And what about you? Why don't you tell them that you already love someone else? I can't fight for you, for us, When I'm the only one fighting. I also need you." Jisoo said.

"One more thing, you don't want me to hang out with other girls but I can't even stop you from going out with Jinwoo."

"I don't wanna talk about this." She shake her head.

"Whatever." He said and stood up walking away from her.

Jennie waited for him to go back, but he didn't, so she just went to his room and saw him laying his back on the bed.

"Yes."

"...."

"Hehehe."

"...."

"How are you doing there?"

She was welcomed by Jisoo's giggles over the phone.

"Oh! You're coming here earlier?"

"...."

"When?"

"...."

"Alright! See you tomorrow then." He's smiling like a fool.

This made her mad, so this is the reason why Jisoo isn't going out. To talk to his girl.

She stomped her way to the bed where he was comfortably laying while talking on the phone, she get his phone and throw it on the floor.

Jisoo sat up in shocked. "W-why did you do that?" He asked.

"Why did you call her?" She shouted.

"You shouldn't just throw things you see!!" He shouted back picking up his phone. He turned it on, and sighed in relief, it's still working. She again called Irene.

"Hello, Irene. I'm sorry. My phone fell on the floor... yeah.."

Jennie walked to him and hit his back. "Ouch! Stop it." Jisoo tried to stop her.

"Irene, I'll call you later. Bye." He hang up and throw his phone on his bed.

"Are you crazy? Why are you hitting me?" He shouted.

"I hate you! I hate you!" Jennie cried in anger. "You told me you love me, but you keep on calling other girls.." She cried and sat down on the bed.

Jisoo kneeled down in front of her and tried to touch her but she pushed him. "Don't touch me. You told me you only love me! But why do you keep on calling her?" She shouted.

"Stop being selfish Jen. If you don't want me, let me find a girl who I could possibly fall in love with. Not this." Jisoo told her.

Jisoo sighed and went inside the bathroom there's no point in arguing with her.

Jennie just cried herself, he went out after cleaning himself. She's still blubbing like a kid.

She saw him all dressed up. "Where are you going?" She asked crying.

"I'm gonna bring you home." He said. After he fixed himself he pulled Jennie out of the room bringing her bags.

"And then what? You're gonna flirt with all the girls you see?" She shouted. Jisoo sigh but didn't answer her, it will be a long argument if he answer her.

He opened the car door and assist her to hop in. Jennie was still crying. She can't take him flirting with other girls.

Jisoo faced her after he hop in the driver's seat. He took his tissue and wiped her tear stained face. "Stop crying." He shortly ordered.

But she just cried even louder. "I said stop crying. Even if you bawl here, I will still bring you home." He said and started driving.

"You don't love me." She said.

"You don't know what you're saying."

"If you love me, you won't go to other girls!!"

"Why Jen? Do you love me?" He asked trying to calm himself down.

"I love you, Chu. I love you so much!" She shouted.

Jisoo smirked and shook his head. "If you really love me, then why do you still go out with Jinwoo?" He asked. "If you love me then stop seeing him and be with me instead." He said seriously.

Jennie sobbed and just look through the window. "This is nonsense." She said.

"Now I'm nonsense." He said.

The whole ride fell silent, no one speaking. They could only hear her sob.

Jisoo then took out his phone and dialed Rosé's phone number.

"Hey, Chaeng. Can you go down and wait for Jennie. We're on our way home." He said with a cheerful tone.

"Why?" Rosé asked.

"Tell Lisa to help her with the bags."

"Why don't you just bring her here?"

"I can't. I have something to do." He lied.

"Um. Okay then."

"We're just about five minutes away. Thanks. Bye." He hang up.

He pulled to stop in front of the apartment. Jennie looked at him but he's not looking back.

"We're fighting because of Irene, I guess she's more important to you than me." She said but he's not talking back.

Rosé and Lisa were already in the lobby. Lisa went to pick her bags in the compartment.

"Don't talk to me anymore, Kim Jisoo. Go to Irene and make her your girlfriend. I don't wanna see you anymore." She said. And went out.

But just before she close the car door, she heard him speak. "Don't worry Jen, I won't talk to you anymore." He said. And drive away.

Jennie fell down on the floor crying, she can't believe Jisoo just leave her. Rosé and Lisa were surprised to see her this way and ran to her.

"What happened By?" She asked helping her stand.

"Jisoo.." She cried. And by this, the couple understood. The two were fighting again.

They walked back their apartment and let her sit on the couch. Lisa gave her water to calm her down while Rosé sat next to her.

"What happened Ruby? It's early in the morning and yet you two were already fighting."

She tell them the whole story, and the two could only sigh.

"By, I'm not siding anyone or something, but I think Jisoo is right. Why do you keep on preventing him to date other girls when you don't even want to be with him in the first place?" She asked.

"I love him Rosie. I can't bear to see him with any other girls." She said.

"But aren't you too selfish for thinking about yourself? You want to hold him and yet you don't want to be with him. Let him live his life and set him free. Let him be happy with someone else." Lisa butted in.

He just won't let Jisoo be played like a toy.

"I don't want to." She cried harder. Just thinking of him marrying other girls makes her cry.

"Please Ruby, make us understand why you and Jisoo can't be together? Cause I honestly want to smack that head of yours to wake you up! You are so Dumb By! So dumb." Rosé told her.

Jennie sighed. "Because I don't know if I could leave him, if the time comes that I have to. I'm afraid that I might have conflict and tussle with my parents because of him. I love Jisoo so much, but I love my parents too." She cried.

"Whatever your choice is, I'll still be here for you. But a piece of advice.. Don't make it hard for the both of you. Your parents love you so much, and they only want your happiness, By. That I can assure you." She hugged her tight.

•••

The next day, JenLiChaeng went to school together, Jennie has been quiet the whole time.

They arrived at the school almost at the same time Jisoo arrived.

"Good Morning Jisoo!" Lisa greeted him.

"Morning." He greeted back without looking at her.

She sighed and look down, she look up when someone held her hand. It was Rosé smiling at her.

"Let's go, By." She said and pulled her to their room.

Jennie has been spacing out, and she got scolded by her professors due to her absentmindedness, Rosé is worried about her.

"By, are you okay?" She asked stroking her back. They are going out of the school since it's dismissal time.

"No. I need Jisoo, Rosie." She shortly said.

"But you pushed him away. Should I talk to him?" She asked again.

Jennie roamed her eyes around and saw him. Walking with someone, he's smiling to whatever's the girl was saying.

She stopped that made her best friend stop and looked at what she's looking.

Lisa then came and kissed Rosé. "Who's that Girl?" Rosé asked her boyfriend pointing at Jisoo's direction.

Lisa looked at Jennie first then back to his girlfriend. "Um. Yerin, she's in the same class with us." He explained.

Jennie was just staring at him. How could Jisoo take it, how could he take not talking to her.

Yes, she told him that she don't wanna see or talk to him, but Jisoo knows that she didn't mean it.

She cleared her throat and was about to walk when she bumped onto Jinwoo.

"Hi Ruby. Can we go out? It's late afternoon already, we can have dinner." He asked. Jennie look at Jisoo's direction again but he was busy to even notice her.

"Ruby." He called again.

"Um, I'll just call you Oppa. I'm not feeling well today." She said and gave him a small smile.

•••

Jisoo on the other hand was restraining himself from going near her, he knows once Jennie beg him, he won't be able to resist, all he wants now is to make her realize his worth by not talking to her.

Like right now, he could see her from where he was standing. Looking so pale, he almost ran to them but he held it in when he saw Jinwoo approached her.

He clenched his fist in anger. He knows that Jinwoo only wants Jennie for a huge amount of bet but Jennie won't believe him.

"Jisoo?" Yerin called.

"What is it?"

"Um. We're going out, do you want to come with us for dinner? We've been in the same class for so long but we haven't had the chance to hang out." She said that made her friends nod in agreement.

Jisoo looked at Jennie's direction but she and their friends weren't there anymore.

"Um. Yeah Sure. But I can't stay up late." He reminded them.

"Of course, we have classes tomorrow anyway." She smiled. "Let's go!"

They all went out of the school and hang out in a restaurant near the school, his mind drifted again with Jennie.

He remembered the time were she doesn't want to go there and he rented the whole veranda, but now it's different.

He's not with her and maybe she's having a good time with Jinwoo, who's maybe now her boyfriend.

He felt his heart clenched at the thought of it, but what can he do, when Jennie don't want him in the first place.

A tapped in a hand broke his trance. "Jisoo, are you okay? You've been spacing out even before we got here." Yerin worriedly asked.

Jisoo smiled and sat comfortably. "Um. Yeah. I was just thinking about school.. You know graduation and all." He lied.

"Oh yes, can you believe it, we're graduating in two months. My parents don't believe it too." His guy classmate Kang Seulgi said happily.

"Of course they won't believe it. You've been in college for six years cause you failed twice." A loud laughter boomed the whole restaurant because of Wendy's mocking laugh.

"Yah!" Seulgi shouted.

"Anyway guys, what are your plans after graduating?" Hayoung asked but she's directly talking to Jisoo who was just quietly listening to their conversations.

"My dad wants me to take over our company." Wendy answered.

Jisoo sighed, he can't live up with this, not talking to Jennie is like living in hell for him but he has to do it, for himself.

He took out his phone and realized that Jennie has been calling and messaging him for so many times already.

Good thing that he put it on silent mode that he wasn't able to answer it. He grip on his phone tightly, holding himself from calling back.

Jennie's name appears again, she's calling him.

He's having second thoughts of answering, he's worried about her, she might have been starving herself again.

The call was added to numbers of missed calls from her. He unlocked it and just read her messages.

Baby Jendeuk ❤️
: Chu, I went home straight from school, Jinwoo Oppa asked me out but I said no. Are you coming to our flat?

: Chu, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those words. I was just mad. I'm sorry too for my attitude. Chu I miss you!

: Chu, until when are you going to treat me this way? I'm sorry, and I miss you so much.

: Babe, you're not picking up my calls, I'm worried about you.

: Are you having a good time with your new friends? I saw you talking to girls after class. I'm jealous babe, you seemed happy with them. I'm still waiting for you.

: Jichu, please call me, I miss you so bad. I love you!

Jisoo breath deeply and put his phone back in his pocket. Jennie is waiting for him, she might not sleep because of him. He's starting to get worried.

"Guys, I have to go, my parents were already looking for me." Yerin told them. "And Hayoung too. Come on, your Mom probably looks for you too." She said. Hayoung's family is a long time family friend.

The two girls went home leaving the three guys alone. Seulgi stretched his arms. "It's getting boring here. Let's go have fun at Point Zero." He told them.

The two guys looked at Jisoo, waiting for his answer. "Jis. Are you coming?" Wendy asked.

Jisoo look at them, and nodded, it's about time to have fun with some new friends.

"Yes! Wooh! We're going to a bar with the school's heartthrob!" Seulgi happily exclaimed.

•••

Jennie was sitting on the couch, staring at her phone, she's been waiting for Jisoo to respond to her messages or just answer her calls.

She hasn't eaten yet, Rosé and Lisa were in the kitchen, probably cooking dinner for them.

"Ruby~" She didn't bother to look up, and just stared at her phone. "Dinner's ready. Let's eat!"

"I'm not in the mood, Rosie." She answered.

Rosé rolled her eyes. "Whatever happened to the two of you, it's all your fault By. You should be the one coming to him not just sitting there waiting for him." She told her and went back to the dining.

Jennie tried to call him again but he's not picking up. She laid down and fell asleep on the couch waiting for him.

•••

She woke up due to the loud ringing of her phone, she quickly answered without looking at the caller, in hopes that it was Jisoo.

"Hello?" She answered sitting up.

"H-hello Ruby." She knitted her eyebrows and look at her phone.

"Jinwoo Oppa?! It's late already, why are you calling me?" She asked.

"Ruby, I'm in the hospital, I got stitches on my face and arms. Can you visit me?" He asked. Jennie got alarmed.

"What??! What happened to you? Where are you?" She asked as she knock on Rosé's room.

"I'm in Seoul Hospital. Room 202." He told her.

Jennie sighed. "Alright, I'll be there." She said and hang up.

Rosé opened the door yawning. "What is it By? Don't tell me you're hungry. Cause I'm gonna bang your head to this wall."

"Rosie, Jinwoo Oppa is in the hospital. Can you come with me?" She asked.

"What happened?" She asked as she change her clothes.

"I don't know. He said he has stitches on his face and arms."

The two quickly drive to the hospital and went in the room.

"Oppa!" She called going on the bed.

She covered her mouth with her hand as she saw his face, her eyes were swollen and his forehead as well as the side of his cheeks was covered with gauzes, his lip was busted.

"Ruby. I'm so happy you came." He said. As he hold her hand, squeezing it.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

Rosé stood next to Jennie. "I went to the bar, then your best friend Jisoo was drunk and just charge on me. Hitting me nonstop, until I passed out. Good thing my friends were there and brought me to the hospital." He explained.

Jennie and Rosé were shocked to hear about Jisoo. "Why would Jisoo hit you? I mean, Jisoo don't just hurt people for unknown reasons." Rosé asked.

"He just did Rosé, I don't know why he did that but his punches are really something." He said. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on filing a case." He smiled.

Jennie couldn't believe it, how could Jisoo do something like this.

"Your parents.. where are they?" She asked.

"They are staying in London. I'm alone here in Seoul." He said still holding her hand.

"Um. Oppa, I'll visit you tomorrow, I need to do something." She said. Jinwoo nodded his head and let her go.

Jennie walked faster to the parking lot, Rosé was following behind.

Rosé went to the driver seat and started the engine. "Go to Jisoo's house, Rosie."

"What? No By, I don't feel any good in this." Rosé said.

"No Rosé, I need to talk to Jisoo." She insisted. Rosé sighed as she shake her head but still complied, driving to Jisoo's house.

They arrived in front of the Mansion, Jennie quickly step out of the car and pressed the doorbell.

After a few rings, the gate opened revealing Jisoo.

"Jen? What are you doing here?" He asked, then he saw Rosé closing the car door.

"What are you two doing here? It's late, come in." He said and hold Jennie by the arm.

She pulled her arm and put her right hand in the air and slam it to Jisoo's face hard.

Rosé gasp at what she witness. "Ruby!" She called.

"Why did you slap me?" He asked.

"That's for hitting Jinwoo Oppa. Did you know he's in the hospital right now? He has stitches on his face. How could you do that? How could you be that violent?' She shouted.

Jisoo smirked at her. "Hah! You came here just to slap me? I guess he told you some things already. And since you trust him that much you didn't even asked me first why I did that. You slapped me without even asking why. Well I guess, I don't have to explain myself to you since you're already siding him over me. Thanks for listening to me." He said and kissed Rosé's cheek.

"Goodnight Chaeng. Drive safely." He then turned his back on them and close the house gate.

Jennie once again cried. "Ruby Jane! Why did you just slap him? I don't understand why you keep on doing stupid things in your life!" Rosé shouted and drag her inside the car and drive them home.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.7K 206 6
A Jisoo x Jennie short story about time, memories, and coming home.
52.6K 3.3K 40
A person. A look. A smile. One touch. And your life can turn 360 degrees.
3.6K 189 30
Jennie and Taehyung was best friend since kids even they're are neighbors, soon they fall inlove but got broke up because of misunderstanding, they'r...
404K 12.4K 71
A reincarnation about two lovers 'You will always be the one i will choose to love in the next forever'