CH 96

Colorful

"Sheobaby pwetty!" Yoong complimented his girlfriend who is wearing a beautiful pink dress her Mommy bought her.

They are playing in the living room while waiting for their parents to finish preparing.

"Mawo!" The little girl thanked him.

"Hyeon looksh pwetty too!" Hyeon butted in showing the two younger kids his tuxedo.

Yoong look at himself, he's wearing the same outfit as Hyeon but his Hyung don't compliment him.

"Ewel pwetty too." He said.

They heard their parents' voices on the stairs, Hyeon suddenly laid down on the floor and close his eyes.

Seohyun walk to her brother then put her ear on his chest, "Ppa!" She called then shake her Oppa's body.

Yoong helped his girlfriend to wake the older kid, "Hyung!"

"Ppa, Up!" Seohyun hit her Oppa's tummy.

Baek Hyeon peek with his right eyes, "Hyeon dead." He told the two kids that made Seohyun cry out loud.

"Waahhh!"

"Wae?" Lisa run to the kids and saw his Son on the floor. "What happened?" He asked and pick up the little boy.

Rosé followed too, and take the crying little girl.

"Hyeon!" Lisa wake the little boy up but the little kid is keeping up on his good acting.

"Waahh!" Seohyun's face is turning red because of too much crying.

"What happened to Hyeon Hyung?" Rosé worriedly asked Yoong.

"Hyung dead!" He answered while watching the family panic.

"Let's bring him to the hospital Lice!" Rosé stood up.

Lisa was about to bring Hyeon to the car to go to the hospital when he saw the little boy smile.

He sighed, Hyeon got them again on another practical joke. "Hyeon open your eyes." He ordered.

"Lisa!" Rosé called.

"He's pranking us." He told his wife.

"What? Again?" She asked. "Yah Baek Hyeon!" Rosé shouted then tickled him.

"Kyaaaak!!" Hyeon laughed then opened his eyes.

"Look at your sister! She's crying.." Lisa told him.

"Don't cry little Princess, Hyeon Oppa is fine look!"

"Ppa!" She called and quickly moved on.

"Hyeon'sh good!" The little boy hug his Daddy.

"Why is Seobaby crying?" Jisoo asked while walking to the living room with his wife.

"Hyeon played dead." Lisa said that earned a loud laugh from the brunette guy.

Hyeon likes pranking everyone and his victim are always his parents and sister.

He picked up Yoong, "Don't copy Hyeon Hyung, okay?" He whispered to the little kid.

"Why?" He asked.

Yoong likes copying what other people is doing, so Jisoo knew that Yoong could be a prankster too.

"Always be Mommy and Daddy's adorable little Sweet Pea! Okay?"

"'Kay!"

"We're running late! Let's go now!" Jennie told them.