CH 23

When Jisoo Gets Upset

Weeks gone by fast and their graduation is approaching. Jisoo and Jennie became even more inseparable after the proposal in the amusement park.

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé were staying in the Daragon Mansion for the last week since the couples from the States are arriving for their graduation next week.

Chaennie were making the most out of their time with their boyfriends since they will fly back to L.A with their parents after their graduation.

Jisoo's still haven't claim his rewards after Jennie gave him one hundred golden points because of his proposal and his points kept going up.

Now, the Jensoo Couple is inside Jisoo's car, the Program for the Graduating Students just finished.

Jisoo is driving them to his parents' company since they were being called with Chaelisa.

"Why do we have to go there? We should just make this time for ourselves." Jennie pouted.

Jisoo smiled at his girlfriend's actions. Jennie always want to be alone with him. "You miss me?" He asked. Jennie nodded instantly.

"Moms and Dads are coming in a few days." He said.

Their parents are going to reunite again that means they will stick with them until they go back to the US.

"Yeah. We'll not have our own time." Jennie mumbled. "Then we'll go back in the States two days after the graduation. We don't have time anymore babe." She complained.

"We will have a lot of times when we go out of the country. Don't worry."

"Oh yeah right!" She clapped her hands as she remembered. "I'll tell my parents we're going out of the country right after graduation! So I won't be away from you." She giggled.

"You're so selfish." He said playfully.

Jennie pouted even more, she's really selfish if it's about Jisoo, she admit it.

"Is it bad to miss my Jichu?" She asked.

"No, of course not. I missed you too." He said as he turned the car to the right. "We're near." He said.

Jennie took her lipstick out and retouched.

"What are you doing baby? You don't need that." Jisoo said as he parked the car.

"I need to look presentable to everyone." She said. Jisoo knitted his eyebrows. "Cause I want them to see that I'm the perfect girl for you." She said.

Jisoo sighed and stopped her. "You don't have to. You're perfect for me in every way." He said and took her bag and toss it at the back.

"Let's go!" He said.

The two walk to inside the building with intertwined hands, people were greeting them as they walk pass them.

"Hi Jisoo!" An older guy greeted. "Who is this beautiful girl beside you?" He asked looking at Jennie.

"Ah, this is my fiancée Ruby Jane Kim." He introduced.

The older guy's eyes went wide. "Fiancée? Oh wow that's great!" He said and tapped Jisoo's shoulder.

"Congratulations you two!" He said.

"Thank you Uncle. We'll go ahead. My parents must be waiting for us." The couple bowed down then ride a lift.

"That was my Appa's friend." He told Jennie.

The two arrived to his father's office. He then saw the secretary and greeted her.

"Hi Sir Jisoo! Mr. Kim is in the middle of a meeting right now." She informed him.