CH 5

Confession and Confusion

Jennie noticed Jisoo's quietness all throughout their dinner, she held his hand to get his attention.

"What's the matter with you, babe? Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

"Um. Oh! Yeah. I'm good. Quite tired."

"You wanna go back to our room?" She asked.

Jisoo shook his hands and head at the same time, he looks like a fool. "No. No. I'm good." He said.

Lisa was looking at him. 'Jisoo is hopeless. He's so dumb.' He thought.

Lisa stood up taking his girlfriend's hand for a dance that she gladly accepted.

Jennie was watching the couple dancing so sweetly. She looked at him waiting, normally Jisoo will just take her to the center and dance, but Jisoo is spacing out.

"Chu, can we dance?" She asked instead.

Jisoo stood up and took her hands nervously. "Why are your hands cold? Are you sick?" She asked.

Jisoo lead her to the center as he put his arms on her waist, Jennie sneaked her hands on his neck, she then put her head on his chest as she could feel his erotic heartbeats.

"I don't know what's happening to you Chu, but you can tell me everything, I promise I won't get mad or something if that's what you're worried about." She whispered as their bodies sway along the music.

Jisoo seems to calm down. He kissed her head. "You are so beautiful, Jen. The most beautiful girl in my eyes." He whispered.

Jennie looked straight to his eyes. Jisoo fixed her hair that's blocking her face. Jennie was watching his every move. He caressed her face gently, resting his thumb on her lips.

"Jendeukie.." He called. Jennie blink her eyes, waiting for him to speak but nothing.

Jennie's getting impatient, she stopped dancing and sighed. "Jisoo, you know my patience is really short. What is it that you wanna say?" She asked but he just look down.

She then leave him and went to the other couple who's now back on their table. Jisoo felt dejected, how can he be this weak.

"Rosie, Jisoo is not feeling well, we'll go ahead." Jennie said, and walked back to the dance floor after Rosé nodded.

She grabbed his hands and walk out of the restaurant.

"Jendeukie.." He called while they were walking back to the hotel.

She stopped and made him face her. "What do you want, Kim Jisoo? You keep on calling Jendeukie. Jendeukie and Jendeukie.. what is it really?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. I jus—" He was cut off when Jennie grabbed him by his collar and kissed him. Jisoo kissed back and pulled her by the waist.

Jennie pulled away and held his hand. "Much better." She said as she licked her lip.

"You're so stiff, Chu. And all you need is one kiss to get you back to life." She smiled and continued walking more slowly.

Jisoo sighed as he tightened the hold on her hand. "We will talk, Kim Jisoo, I need to know what's happening to you."

After a long walk, the two arrived in the hotel, she pulled her to their suite and made him seat on the bed while she went to the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes.

She went out, Jisoo was still on the same position. She rolled her eyes and crawled on the other side of the bed, pulling him by his necktie.

Jisoo crawled to her side and sat in the middle of the bed in front of her.