The Fighter and The Swordsman...

By The789Guy

You're a Huntsman hailing from Vacuo. You travel Remnant helping others to make up for the many mistakes you... More

Chapter 1: Meeting a Fighter
Chapter 2: Welcome to Sanus
Chapter 4: Regrets
Chapter 5: Redemption
Chapter 6: Bitter Past
Chapter 7: Mistakes
Chapter 8: Feeling Better
Chapter 9: Vacuo Defense
Chapter 10: Team Reunion
Chapter 11: Fire in Our Hearts

Chapter 3: Forest Mission

183 10 1
By The789Guy

You rode on your motorcycle all the way to Vale.

Upon reaching Vale, you hopped off the motorcycle and went straight to the mission boards. You looked at the missions and couldn't choose which one.

Yang: "Hey, Y/N. Fancy seeing you here."

"I just thought I'd look for a mission instead of just looking around the continent for one."

Yang: "I want to help people too, but looking around personally probably isn't the most efficient way of doing it. I think that's why the Mission Boards are here. Come on, let's pick something out together."

Yang went up to the board you were looking at and checked out what's posted. She pointed directly at the map.

Yang: "Here's one: Search and Destroy. A Grimm infestation is growing in the Emerald Forest and must be eliminated. Let's take that one."

"I suppose so," you said slightly concerned, "but don't you think there might be a little too much Grimm?"

Yang: "Why are you so worried about Grimm all of a sudden?"

"Uh, I dunno."

You accepted the mission and get on your bike before driving out of Vale.

You and Yang stop in the forest and hid your bikes somewhere where you will remember since the forest isn't an ideal place for driving.

During your walk to the mission site, you took in the silence of the forest.

Yang: "Hey, you okay?"

"Oh, yeah," you said nervously. "Just, still not entirely used to trees."

Yang: "Oh yeah. Vacuo's mostly desert, right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

You and Yang continued walking and saw a bunch of wrecked supplies and weapons left behind.

"We're on the right track. Move carefully."

Yang: "Right."

You and Yang kept your guards up as you looked for the Grimm.

You then came across a path with several trees that have been knocked down. You followed the trail and see a pack of Grimm that noticed you and Yang.

Yang: "Sneaking is never an option when it comes to handling Grimm. Let's do this!"

Yang used Ember Celica to propel herself toward the Grimm and smashed some of them.

"I'm not going to let it happen again!" you shouted as you pulled out Inferno Redemption and charged at the Grimm.

Yang punches and shoots at the Grimm while you sliced through them.

You then turned your weapon into dual blades and attacked the Grimm with faster attacks. Yang is surprised by how quickly your fighting style has changed and continued fighting the Grimm.

Yang then pins multiple bombs to a Beowolf and launches it in the direction of you, and you sliced it in half and both halves blow up. Following that, you and Yang resumed wiping out the remaining Grimm that were charging toward you.

You took a breath and put away your sword.

Yang: "Well, that was a thing. Nice work."

She extended a hand to you.

"Yeah," you said as you grabbed her hand and shook it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 80.5K 42
Glowing hearts are a rare occasion but not unheard of. After all it's not every day someone finds their soul mate. Johan Mull laughs at the idea of h...
691K 18.1K 23
in which the huntress found love in the kind she hunted • " i'm not looking for a knight, darling, i'm looking for my sword " • [ TWILIGHT SAGA B...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.2K 86 11
You're a talented EDM artist who wants to make beats people enjoy. During the first week of class, you meet an ultimate with an energetic and upbeat...