Beyond The World

tumsehii द्वारा

Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot... अधिक

Authors note
//characters info//
//chapter -1//
//wayangankar mansion//
//kkundrra mansion //
// chapter -2//
//chapter -3//
//chapter -4//
//chapter -5//
//chapter -6//
//chapter -7//
//chapter -8//
//chapter -9//
//chapter -10//
//chapter -11//
//chapter -12//
//chapter -13//
//chapter -14//
//chapter -15//
//chapter -16//
//chapter -17//
//chapter -18//
//chapter -19//
//chapter -20//
//chapter -21//
//chapter -22//
//chapter -23//
//chapter -24//
//chapter-25//
//chapter-27//
//chapter -28//
//chapter -29//
//chapter -30//
//chapter -31//
//chapter -32//
//chapter -33//
suggestions
//chapter -34//
//chapter -35//
//chapter -36//
//chapter -37//
//chapter -38//
//chapter -39//
//chapter -40//
//chapter -41//
//chapter -42//
//chapter -43//
//note//
//chapter -44//
//chapter -45//
//chapter -46//
//chapter -47
//chapter -48//
//chapter -49//
//Note//
Note

//chapter -26//

1.7K 211 6
tumsehii द्वारा

every thing was going good!!..love between both are increasing day by day!!...

Today karan has come early home...as his work finished soon thought to surprise her....but she was in the hospital!! ..he called her...but no reply!! he thought she might be busy!!...

it's raining heavily outside and 8.00pm karan is getting restless already!! but...she was no where seen..her heart started to beat faster... negative thoughts coming to his mind !! others are also tensed...as it is weekend...and weekend ko teju..jald Ghar ajati hai...Roshni..kabki achuki hai Ghar...she also came after meeting her..teju said that you go home I'll be coming after...a while as there is some work...

then door bell rang....and karan immediately ..goes to open the door...but shocked to see.... teju is completely drenched
in rain... her hand is bleeding...and she is shivering...

Karan panicked...and about to ask something...she fall unconscious!!...all shocked to see her in this state...Karan immediately pick her in bridal style!! and...go to their room...and said - bhai come and check her... please!!..

sid.. nodded and follow her...guesture Shreya..to bring his box...ne nooded and ran...

Karan made her..lay down on bed...and said-" bhai bhai!! she is getting cold!! "(panicked ).. please do something ( tears in his eyes)..

sid .. looked at him.shocked...as...he never saw her brother this vurnerable... said - Rosh...mom.. change her clothes..fast!! I'm going outside!!.. sunny you also come with me!!...

they...went outside!!! Shreya and km change her clothes and called sid for checkup!!

sid did dressing of her hands... and after.. check up ...come outside!!! ... with a serious face..

Karan - bhai.. bhai ..what happened to. her?? she is okay na...tell something!!

sid-  seems like she had a panick attack!!

all- what!!(shocked)

Karan was beyond shocked...he couldn't understand what is happening...he go inside room..some times back.. every thing was perfect...and now..his life laying...on bed... with a pale face...

At the same time teju's family reached!!... there running after knowing ... every thing!!

tm was crying badly.. td and pratik were emotion less...and trying to be strong... Shreya also crying at the same time consoling...tm...

tm ran towards them- how is my baby?? ( crying badly)...what happened to her.. every thing was fine...few times ago...she talked with me...in afternoon...and suddenly (crying badly)

Shreya -sh sh!! mom she will be okay..she has to...calm down!!

sid- she had a panick attack!!

tm/Shreya - what(shocked)

td and pratik stand there emotionless face....

td- how did this happened?

kd- don't know.. hospital main thi... Roshni bhi milke ayi thi use...usne bola..ki thoda kaam hai..uske baad ayegi!!...phir yeh sab..

pratik called mahi and phone conversation

mahi- hello

pratik - Aaj hospital main kya hua...??

mahi- kya hua matlab..?

pratik - she had a panic attack

mahi- what!! ..is she okay... OMG!!

pratik - she is unconscious..mujhe yeh batao kisine use kuch ..bola....??

mahi- use kon kyu bolega..she is the owner herself..but ha...there is a new doctor... viraj..he has been behaving weird..!!

pratik - ok...send me cctv footage of hospital before 2 hours

mahi-ok!!

inside the room!!

Karan is holding her hands... sitting beside her...and caressing her hair..

all entered the room.. looking at them... with tears in their eyes!!

sid goes and put hands on his shoulders!!
Karan looked at him tears in his eyes..

sid- she will be up.. after some time!! you come with me kuch baat karni hai...

Karan nodded... and left the room after kissing her forehead...

outside!!

They played the cctv...but what they saw made their blood boil!!

Flashback!!
teju was in her cabin.. Roshni come and meet her.. after that she left the room...

after some time!!... someone entered into her cabin with out knocking...it was.... Daksh Singh raizada....

Teju saw him...and all her past memories...come into her ...mind..she started....she was sweating....but still she trying to be strong !!

Teju- wh..at are you doing here???(angrily)

daksh- relax baby girl!! ( teju made a disgusting face)...main toh yaha sirf tumse milne Aya tha .. trying to touch her face...she jerked his hand...

Teju- security !!! security!!! (she shouted)

daksh-tch! tch!!  relax....I'll not harm you!!! ... I'm going...now...but remember.... I'm back....and I'll make your life hell...(evil smile)....and i will snatch your... every thing from you....and  left from there!!!....(evil smile)

Teju stood there numb...she was sweating!! shievering......at the same time.. security entered the room running... ma'am ma'am are you okay!! she didn't say anything....just run... from there.....her hand...hit on the near by table and bleeding!!! but she keep running!! and started driving!!!...and she reached at the mansion...but she was shaking badly!!! and completely drenched in water!!..but she.. manages till the door and rang Bell with shaking hands!!

flashback ends!!!

Td , pratik are fumming in anger...and karan was beyond shocked!!!....he is angry,helpless
couldn't understanding what is happening!!

Td- I'll kill that bastard!!..

Karan - but uncle how do you know him??

td - you know him??

Karan - yes!! he is our rival..

td sighs.....and started telling:

when teju was 5 years old !! she had gone for school...but some one... kidnapped..her...and it was Daksh Singh raizada!! because he was my rival that time...and our company was no.1...he tried every possible way to destroy me...when he failed....he target my daughter...teju was a premature baby...so she was very weak..he kept her...in hunger...beat...her(tears in his eyes)...and tried to harass her...(All are shocked as they have known teju as very strong, independent,bold ... women...who always... spread Positivity)... after 3 days...we found her...she was so weak...but..Daksh  has  already ran from their and left the town...we immediately  took her to hospital!!...she was in ICU .. after 2 days she got her consciousness back...you know she was in trauma...a five years old kid...we tried every possible way to make her normal but...she never forgets that... incident...it. had made a huge ... impact on her....and ended..

tm goes " meri bacchii..kabhi kisi ka bura nahi sochti..usike sath hi kyu hota hai...aise ... humesha .."(crying badly)..

Shreya - sh sh!! mom!!! apki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi!!

tm goes near Karan and tell- promise me Karan...tum use humesha protect karke rakhoge...use kuch nahi hone doge....

Karan - i promise mom!!!

Karan - mom...dad...aap sab jaiye ..Aram kijiye main hun yaha uske pass use..hosh ayega toh ...main apko bula lunga..

Unwillingly they all left ..from there...

After some time!!

Karan was sitting beside her..bed .. he felt her hand movements...then saw teju was trying to open her eyes...

Teju was trying to get up!! But she was so weak..due to fever....so she fails to get up...Karan help her sitting put pellow behind her back..."

Karan - do you need anything!!

Teju meekly - wa...t..e.r!!

Karan immediately fill the glass and made her drink water..!!...

Then Karan informed them that teju got her consciousness back!!...and he was so quiet...

Sid - how are you feeling???

Teju- I'm fine..

Sid - yeh i can see that ( sarcastically)

Teju smiled a little...

Tm come and hugged her tightly!!! And crying Teju was so weak but still manages to hug her back....

Teju- mom!! I'm fine..kuch nahi hua nahi (slowly)... relax!!

She cupped her cheeks and kissed her whole face..

Teju looked at the direction td was standing quite

Teju- dad!!

Td- yes princess!! Do you need something (worriedly)..

Teju-(shooked her head)

Td- I'm sorry princess!! I couldn't protect you...(guilty)

Teju- no dad!! That was not your fault!! Td hugged her and kiss her forehead!!!

Then all one by one ... asked about her health..

Teju- you all go and take rest!!!... sunny is here with me...(slowly)

All nodded unwillingly...as they know she needs rest!!!..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 26th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

205K 17.1K 67
a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have written for them.. Story cover by @sahni_...
137K 13.9K 35
A rich guy coming to a village to attend a wedding of his friend's Sister but instead getting married on his own Want to know how there journey goes...
74.2K 8.6K 53
What happened when a rude and dangerous boss and his innocent PA from middle class family......will fell in love slowly but dangerously....
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...