Soulmates.....[ JUNGKOOK INDI...

Kriti_OT73110

when a korean idol fell in love with an indian singer or the golden melody of india. what will happen in thei... Еще

Part 1: Summary....
Part 2: Introduction
part 3: WHO!!!! ????
Part 4: Arrival of Jeons
Part 5:Mohsin and Yn's MV shooting.....
Part 6: Reaction to the MV and Moments....
Part 7: FRIENDSHIP
Part 8: Are We Fallin in Love??
Confession
the shocking news 🗞️
Can an Assian help us with our task out their?
Bhai......
The Miserable end of our incomplete love: the ending

Karnika and yuvraj's engagement

121 5 2
Kriti_OT73110

Function: Engagement
Date: 28/5/23
Couples: yuvraj and karnika

It was Yuvraj and karnika's engagement ceremony today. They both were happy and their joy new no fucking bounds of happiness. They both were damn so happy that finally after long journey of staying together, finally in few days they gonna get married. They were totally happy. They knew nothing. As yn being the older sister took the responsibility of their marriage, here she was handling everything. She was way to stressed but as she wanted her sisters wedding to go perfect, she was checking damn so everything.

It was evening time, and here karnika was getting ready with her friends:

Karnika: kaisi LG rhi hu mai?

Ryna: aree tu toh katayi zeher LG rhi hai. Khi yuvraj tereko dekh ke flat na hojaye bhn

Karnika: kya ryna, kuch bhi bakwaas krti rehti hai. Apna muh band rkha kr.

Yn: shi toh keh rhi hai ryna kannu.

Karnika: di, aap toh kuch mat hi bolo, khud itne hot LG rhe ho Darr lgra hai ki kyu jungkook jiju aap pe flat na hojaye..

Yn: shut up. Shaadi Teri hai na,focus kr apni shaadi mein.

Karnika look:

Kriti look:

Ryna look:

Avni look:

Kashvi look:

Karnika and yn's mom: Aree ladkion, ajao neeche. Ladke Wale pohaunch gye hai.

Yn: ji maa bs 2 minute , hum log bhi aa rhe hai, aap logo chliye...

Karnika: di, chlo late ho jayenge.

Avni: dekho to zra, kya jaldi hai na isse.

Yn: aree avni, woh to ho gyi na, afterall iski shaadi iske crush ke saath ho rhi hai na..

Karnika: kya di, zyada bol rhi ho aap, filhaal ke liye chle, ki pandit ji se muhrat nikalwana baaki hai abhi...

Yn: nhi nhi, chl. Muhart niklwane bether toh hogya shubh mangal.. chlo ji..

With that they all went out of the room and sat in the car in order to reach the venue. They reached venue and realised that they were 6 minutes late...heheh!!

Kashvi: oyeee yn!! Lgta hai hum log late hai yr..

Yn: hn yrr... Chl jaldi se kannu ko yuvraj ke pass betha dete hai. Warna yeh aise hi tadti rhegi yuvraj ko yha se khade khade.

Ryna: di , bethade ise. Taaki iski Dil ko bhi shaanti mile aur yeh aaram se apne yuv ko tadti rhe..

Yn: hn..

With that they made karnika sit near yuvraj and yn went and bought the rings as it was the time to exchange the rings.

Their rings:

First yuvraj made karnika wear the ring then karnika made yuvraj wear the ring. The hall was filled from huge applauses. Soon they started dancing and why not it's karnika and yuvraj's wedding afterall...

Yn: hello guyss!! Welcome to my sister's engagement. Is every indian marriage ceremony complete without any fun?? No right!!! So put your hand together and don't be shy to fire up the stage with your amazing talent of dancing!!!

Karnika:

Karnika and yn: ( the girl in colourful lehnga is yn)

Karnika and her friends: ( karnika in middle , left ryna, right avni)

Karnika and yuvraj:

Yn and jungkook:

Like this they all enjoyed the function and the engagement ceremony came to an end.

Tbc...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.8K 1.3K 22
Hey guys this is my first ff story 😌 and this story is based on my favourite movie "Mera brother ki dulhan". This story will be publish in Hinglish...
NOT A MISTAKE Silver

Фанфик

5.9K 520 16
love is said to be a beautiful thing so beautiful that it makes you forget everything around you. sometimes we give ourselves to people that are only...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...