Hurt | Remus Lupin

By soft_multi_fandom

Sara Finnigan, the older sister of Seamus, is in her seventh and final year at Hogwarts. As she and her two b... More

~1~ A New Professor
~2~ Care of Magical Creatures
~3~ Sara's Boggart
~4~ Tea with Lupin
~5~ Hogsmeade
~6~ Sleepover in the Great Hall
~7~ The First Quidditch Match
~8~ Crippled Finnigan
~9~ Necklace from a Secret Admirer
~10~ Gryffindor's Win
~11~ The Quidditch Cup
~13~ Sara's Discovery
~14~ The Werewolf
~15~ Remus Departs
~16~ The Burrow
~17~ Table Crashers
~18~ Quidditch Campsite
~19~ IRELAND WINS
~20~ Death Eater Attack
~21~ Auror Training
~22~ The First Task
~23~ Date with Charlie
~24~ Yule Ball
~25~ The Second Task
~26~ Sara the Matchmaker
~27~ Cedric's Death
~28~ Aftermath
~29~ The Fight
~30~ Angry Reunion
~31~ Lies
~32~ Shitty Spy
~33~ Advance Gaurd
~34~ Harry's Arrival
~35~ Questions
~36~ Clean up
~37~ The Hearing
~38~ Prefect Party
~39~ The Apology
~40~ Kings Cross
~41~ What are we?
~42~ Run in with Percy
~43~ Birthday Party
~44~ Dumledore's Army
~45~ A Night to Remember
~46~ Snake Attack
~47~ Christmas at St. Mungo's
~48~ Cured!
~49~ Valentine's Day
~50~ Dumbledore's Departure
~51~ Harry in the fireplace
~52~ Fred and George's Escape from Hogwarts
~53~ Hagrid and McGonagall's Attack
~54~ Battle At The Minsitry
~55~ After the Battle
~56~ The Dusley's
~57~ The Finnigan's
~58~ Family Dinner
~59~ The Twins shop
~60~ Moving In
~61~ Anger
~62~ Full Moon
~63~ Harry's Suspicions
~64~ Christmas Eve
~65~ Percy's Big Fat Stupid Face
~66~ New Years
~67~ Ron's Birthday Surprise
~68~ Return
~69~ Dumbledore's Death
~70~ Shouting Match In The Hall
~71~ Proposal
~72~ Sara and Remus' Wedding Day
~73~ Rescuing Harry
~74~ Battle of the Harry's
~75~ Unexpected Death
~76~ Bill and Fleur's Chaotic Wedding
~77~ The Year

~12~ Sara and Remus

1.6K 38 6
By soft_multi_fandom

Now that Quidditch season was over, it was time to focus only on exams. Me and Percy's stress levels were through the roof. I yelled at anyone who talked to me, and Percy gave punishments to anyone who was the slightest bit loud. Ollie was doing just fine. But with Percy and I wanting to go into the Ministry of Magic, we had to get full marks on everything. 

One evening in Potions, we were finally on Amortentia, the last potion to study before exams. 

"Can anyone tell me how to tell when a potion is Amortentia?" asked Snape.

I raised my hand. 

"Miss Finnigan?"

"You can smell the things you're attracted to." I said.

He nodded. "I would like you all to pair up in groups of two's or three's, and make your own Amortentia sample."

Percy, Ollie and I grouped up together, and started working on our potions. Towards the end of the hour, I was pleased to see that my potion was a pinkish pearl colour, the colour it's supposed to be. I suddenly smelled as strong scent too. I sniffed my potion. I could smell hot cocoa, warm cashmere, with a  hint of vanilla musk, citrus, and parchment.

I froze and sniffed it again.  "Oh Merlin."

"You alright?" asked Ollie. 

Percy hadn't heard me because he was too focused on his potion. 

I sniffed it one more time, ignoring Ollie's question. Yeah, there was no question about it.
My potion smelled like Remus Lupin.  

My eyes widened. "Oh Merlin. Oh no oh no no no."

"Is everything alright Miss Finnigan?" asked Snape, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I think I messed up the potion." I squeaked out, my heart was thundering in my chest. 

Snape peaked into my cauldron. "You're potion is fine."

Yeah, it was working too fine.

"Please put a sample in a flask and put your name on it, and put it on my desk." Snape said. "Then you may leave."

I quickly put the sample in a flask and rushed over to Snape's desk. I could smell everyone's potions now. The scent of Lupin was overwhelming and I was close to tears. What was wrong with me! He was my professor for Merlin's sake. I had never even felt this way about someone before either. Not even Bill Weasley, who I had always thought was hot when I was younger. 

"Your face is all red." Ollie said.

"Yeah. I have to go!" I said, grabbing my bag and running out. 

I needed to talk to Hermione. She might be able to help me figure this out. No, not Hermione. She's so young, and she's dealing with her own exams stress. McGonagall? Oh Merlin no that's embarrassing. Dumbledore was definitely off the list. And I definitely can't tell Percy or Ollie. Percy would call me delusional, and Ollie would just laugh in my face. 

I rubbed my face warily.  And of course, at the end of the hall walking towards me, is Lupin. He raised a hand but I had already turned around and started walking the other way. I could not face him yet. 

I spent the next few days avoiding Lupin. When eating my meals at the Great hall, I made sure to always sit on the side where my back was towards him. In classes, I stopped raising my hands to answer questions and would sit in the back. I always also tried to spend as much time in the Common Room as I could. One evening, when I was walking ack from the library, I ended up seeing Lupin. Right in front of me. 

"Hello Miss Finnigan!" he said smiling.

Oh why was he wearing that stupid scarf I gave him. He looked so cute and handsome and cuddly..... No stop it.

"How are you today?" he asked, his face falling at my lack of conversation.

I stared for a few seconds, my tongue feeling tied together, before doing what I needed to do. I turned around and literally ran away. I ran as fast as I could back to the Common Room and collapsed on a sofa, face first in a pillow, my face a burning red.

"What's up with you?" asked Shay.

"I'm just stressed, now leave me alone." I mumbled.

"She's been strange ever since Potions a few days ago." said Ollie.

"Shut up."

The next afternoon, we had DADA. As usual, I sat in the back and didn't raise my hand at all. At the end of class, Lupin called me to the front. 

"Miss. Finnigan." he said, once everyone had left. "What is going on with you?"

"Nothing professor." I said, avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me."

I focused my eyes on his nose.

"Look me in the eyes Miss Finnigan."

I looked at the desk instead.

"What has gotten into you?" he asked. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not."

"You ran away from me yesterday."

I scratched my cheek. "I had to use the bathroom."

Lupin sighed. "Miss. Finnigan, please. Was it something I have done? Or perhaps said? Did you not like one of my class topics?"

"No it's none of that."

"Then what is it?"

"It's really nothing." I said, playing with my moon necklace.

"Miss. Finnigan, are you alright?"

"Yes."

"Sara."

I my eyes snapped up and looked into his warm brown ones. He leaned closer to me, our faces closer together. "Please, what have I done?"

I felt my heart hammer in my chest as I looked him in his beautiful eyes. 

"This is why I'm ignoring you!" I cried, backing away.. 

"What?"

"I shouldn't be feeling the way I feel about you!" I blurted, before gasping and smacking my hand on my mouth.

He blinked, leaning back in his chair trying to process what I said.

"How do you feel about me?" he asked, looking confused. "You hate me don't you."

"What? No! I could never hate you! It's the opposite of hate. The total opposite-"

He stared at me for a few moments before he looked down at his hands. "Do you know who gave you that necklace?"

I touched it again. "No."

"I did." he stood up, walking around his desk and now standing over me. 

"You- you did?" I stammered. 

He nodded. "I shouldn't have. I really shouldn't have, but I had seen it in Hogsmeade and my mind went to you. I thought it brought out your eyes."

I rubbed a hand over my face. "Prof- Remus." I said his first name out loud for the first time ever. "You're my professor! I'm your student! I- I don't know! I'm confused! I'm so confused Remus!" 

He leaned against his desk. "I am too Sara. I've been in denial for a while."

"Me too." I said, looking at my shoes.  

I felt his soft fingers touch my chin, and tilt my head up. He leaned closer to me, our noses only inches apart, before he froze, looking into my eyes. 

"Remus." I whispered, before closing the space between us.  He tasted of tea and chocolate. We pulled apart at the sound of someone knocking on the door. 

We stepped as far apart as we could, and Remus yelled "Come in!"

The door opened and Hermione walked in. "Professor I had a question about-"

She trailed off as she noticed me, and looked at our pink faces.  "I can come back later..."

"No!" I grabbed my bag. "No, it's alright. I asked my question already. "Thank you for helping me with my essay Professor." I said, my voice sounding very high. 

"Anytime Miss. Finnigan." he said, avoiding eye contact. 

Hermione gave me a suspicious look as I walked past her. 

I leaned against the wall when I got outside and put a hand over my heart, trying to calm myself down. This man was going to be the death of me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 21.9K 33
For the first time in his life, Remus J. Lupin can't seem to get into a good book. Why? Because everytime his eyes go down to the pages, he finds him...
748 75 27
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin have now been joined with Lucius Malfoy and Gellert Grindelwald. Olive Collins is a Hogwarts teacher who gets whisked in...
308 20 24
Sarai McKinnon grew up in her Uncle Remus's household. Not knowing her parents as her mother died at a early age and her father abandoning her. Remus...
56.8K 1.4K 43
A story where the reader is 19(legal) and fall in love with her professor, read to see what happens next! I don't own any of the characters they all...