Miraculous Sins + Smuts

MLB_4Ever

A bunch of smutty one-shots for miraculous lovers Еще

~Voting~
Spin The Bottle - (LadyNoir)
English Final - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Marinette's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Purposely Caught - (Adrienette)
Sex Education Part 1 - (Adrienette)
Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Arrows - (MariChat)
~Voting~
A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)
Her Mistake - (LadyNoir)
Date Night Part 1 - (Ladrien)
Date Night - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
Eye for an Eye - Part 1 ~ (LadyBlanc & Adrienette)
Eye for an Eye - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
~Voting~
Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Stuck - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable)
Detour ~ (MariChat)
Caught in a Deal - Part 1 ~ (Ladybug + Argos)
Caught in a Deal - Part 2 ~ (Felibug + Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)
Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette)
The Break In - Part 1 ~ (Adrigami)
The Break In - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
The Break In - Part 3 ~ (MariChat)
Queen of Egypt ~ (Adrienette)
Heated Argument - Part 1 ~ (LadyNoir)
Heated Argument - Part 2 ~ (LadyNoir + Ladrien)
Pretension ~ (Feligami)
Helping Hand ~ MariChat
Invaded Privacy - Part 1 ~ (Lukanette)
Invaded Privacy - Part 2 ~ (Lukanette)
Sexual Tension - Part 1 ~ (GabeNath)
Sexual Tension - Part 2 ~ (GabeNath)
Anything & Everything - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Just For Tonight ~ (Feligami)
Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)
Wet Dreams ~ (Nalya)
Double Trouble ~ (Nalya + Adrienette)
A/N
My Football Coach ~ (Adrienette)
Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)
The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)
The Perfect Disguise ~ (Felinette)
Representation Deleted Scene ~ (Feligami)
The Perfect Disguise - Part 2 ~ (Felinette)
Under The Stars ~ MariChat

Adrien's Kinks - (Adrienette)

8.6K 41 62
MLB_4Ever

-This story includes Femdom material. If you are not comfortable with that topic, please don't read this chapter-

~ This is not part 2 to 'Marinette's Kinks'. Holy water warning. Enjoy ;) ~

Adrien laid back on his couch, constantly checking his messages to see if Marinette texted him. He couldn't believe she actually agreed. What's even more surprising was the fact she wanted to do it. Now, his heart was racing, waiting for Marinette to drop by.

About a half an hour later his doorbell rang. He hurled himself through his new house, weaving around fresh furniture until he came upon his front door. With an easy pull, he opened the door. Behind it stood Marinette with two plastic bags on her wrist. Adrien stepped aside and Marinette walked in.

She went to the living room Adrien was previously sitting in and sat down on the couch. Adrien sat down next to her. She took one of the bags in her hands and started removing the items.

"You didn't give me specifics about what you wanted, and the video we watched didn't have all that much in it." She took a moment to catch her breath. Adrien and Marinette had grown very close over the years, so close that they felt no shame watching porn together. "So when I got to the store, I just picked out things I thought were interesting."

"You bought a strap on?" Adrien asked, holding it in his hands. Marinette simply nodded her head and removed the items from the second bag.

Adrien looked at everything on the couch in between Marinette and him. Obviously the strap on, a set of three penis rings, lube, rope, two prostate toys, and a vibrating dildo. He gulped nervously.

"Hey, we don't need to do this if you don't want to." Marinette reassured, placing a comforting hand on his tense shoulder.

"No, I want to." Adrien said, looking into her eyes. She nodded her head before putting the toys back in the bags and carrying them upstairs with Adrien hot on her trail. They were quiet the entire way to his bedroom, neither bothering to break the comfortable silence.

Once Adrien's door was shut behind him, the silence was broken.

"So can you undress yourself or do you need me to do that, pretty boy?" Marinette asked, setting the bags on his king sized bed. Adrien chuckled lowly.

"I don't know, princess. I think I'll need you to do it for me." They laughed together and Marinette approached him from the front. She snaked her hands up his torso until they landed at the collar of his button up. She dragged it off his shoulders until he was able to shake it off his wrists and it fell to the floor.

"I can't believe we're really going to do this." Marinette breathed out unsteadily, butterflies twirling in her stomach. Adrien brought his hands to cup her cheeks. Her breath caught in her throat at the feeling of his warm hands.

"There's no one I'd rather do this with." When the words passed his lips, he brought them down to hers, consuming the space between them. Their lips slanted against each other, playing and nipping at their skin. Adrien brought her bottom lip between his teeth, causing her to moan subtly. The sound traveled south through his body, erecting him.

While their mouths danced, Adrien trailed his hands to her blazer and began to strip her of her clothes. He quickly unbuttoned her pink jeans and sent them pooling at her ankles. They broke the kiss in order to take off her shirt and his entire body froze. Underneath her clothes laid a black ring linked garter harness bodysuit.

"Wow," was all he could say, stunned by the amount of skin showing, but he desperately wanted to see more. Before she complained, he removed his shirt and immediately dove his mouth to the tops of her breasts, kissing the visible flesh before it disappeared behind the suit.

"A-Adrien~" Marinette moaned while her best friend nibbled her skin. She brought her hands to his pants, unzipping them. Once they were at his feet, he stepped out of them and kicked it to the pile of their other clothes.

Adrien guided Marinette towards the bed then they both stopped.

"Take off your boxers and lay down on your back." She commanded and he obliged. Marinette took the bags off the bed and retrieved the ropes from the one. She unraveled the loops before tying the ends to his bottom bed posts. When she stood up, she finally got a good look at his member. He was huge.

She took one of the ropes and tied the other end to one of his ankles then repeated the action to the other. He let her work the bind onto him without any complaints. She grabbed one last rope and crawled onto the bed until she sat on his hard groin. He took deep breaths, trying to calm his fast heart rate.

"We need a safe word." Marinette stated before grabbing Adrien's hands and bringing them in front of him. He tilted his head down slightly to get a better look at her.

"How about...donuts?" Adrien suggested while his wrists were being tied together. They chuckled lightly at his suggestion.

"That works." Marinette said as she finished with his wrists and brought them above his head. Adrien pulled at them, making sure they were tight enough. "I'll be right back." She crawled off of him and exited his room.

When she came back, she had a cup in her hand full of ice. He watched her breasts bounce with her movements as she placed the cup on his bedside table. She plucked a single ice cube into her mouth and let her warm tongue dissolve it.

She crawled onto his lap once more, rubbing her covered pussy against his cock. He opened his mouth and let pants and groans fly past his lips, but his mouth was soon occupied by her tongue. He shivered as the once warm muscle was now freezing cold and it slid along his own. She parted their mouths and smirked devilishly at him.

Adrien was about to question her until she leaned down and trailed her cold tongue along his abdomen, leading upwards. His breath hitched when she reached his nipple and swirled her tongue around it.

"Shit-" He hissed at the stinging cold then she trailed her tongue to the other one and repeated the action.

Marinette sat up and swallowed the water left in her mouth. She smiled innocently at him and grabbed another ice cube. He felt drops of water collide with his stomach while she dragged it towards herself.

She crawled backwards, sitting between his tied legs. Her cold fingers danced along his shaft, making him shiver and moan at the same time. Adrien waited patiently while he watched her play with his cock, experimenting with his pleasure. He let his head fall back, but then she dove her mouth onto him.

"Fuuuck~" he wrestled with the ropes as pleasure and pain bit at his nerves. Her mouth moved up and down on him briefly before she took her mouth away and grabbed two of the penis rings. They easily slithered to his base with the help of her saliva. Adrien whimpered once he felt his blood drum heavily through his dick.

Marinette took another ice cube into her mouth and put her mouth back onto him. She swirled the dissolving cube around his head and her numb teeth gently grazed his length, forcing a rough groan from his chest.

"Please don't stop." Adrien whimpered again, bucking his hips into her mouth. He wished he could have his hands on her head, but he enjoyed his bonded state.

Marinette sucked and licked his head then trailed her tongue down his length and back up. She repeated the cycle until she felt him throbbing against her tongue. His cock dropped from her mouth and they locked eyes.

"Don't cum until I tell you to." She demanded before taking another ice cube and reattaching her mouth to him. Her hand gently caressed and fondled his balls while the freezing water drained from her mouth and pooled in his lap.

"Fuck, Mari I-I can't. Please let me cum." He begged, digging his head into his mattress, trying to push himself away from the overwhelming pleasure. Marinette giggled on his shaft, sending shocks to his base where his orgasm was building. Underneath her body, Adrien writhed, pulling at the ropes as his need to cum was screaming in his mind.

Marinette pulled her head away for a moment. "Cum, Adrien."

When her mouth touched him again, Adrien did just that. He groaned loudly as he let himself release into her mouth, flooding her gums in white. His body continued to emit whimpers even after she removed her mouth from him.

Marinette crawled onto his dripping lap once more and swallowed his seed above him. He watched her throat move as his cum traveled down to her stomach. She connected their lips, allowing him to taste himself and consume whatever was left on her tongue.

Adrien tilted his chin to deepen the kiss, but Marinette pulled away with a smirk. He groaned as her ass contacted his dick again when she sat back up. She quickly scampered off his body, ready for round 2.

She first untied his ankles then his wrists, letting him stretch out his sore muscles. Marinette left the room momentarily to come back with a fresh towel in her hands. Adrien used it to clean off his lap and the sweat on his brow and back. He threw the towel aside and looked towards Marinette to see a few new toys in her hands.

Marinette set the vibrating dildo and lube on the bed sheets before grabbing another couple of ropes.

"Can you move to doggy style?" Adrien's eyes widened. Marinette realized his hesitance and quickly apologized. "S-sorry! If you don't want to then-" She was shut up with a blunt kiss from the blonde. He gripped her nape and held her close to him.

"I'm doing it." He assured her, pulling away from her body. She watched with curious eyes as Adrien moved to the position she requested. Experimentally, she slapped his ass. His body jerked forward with a groan escaping his lips. "Please do that again," he begged. Marinette hummed and slapped her hand against his ass again. He hissed and moaned.

"If I knew you liked this that much, I would've bought a whip for you." She said, backing off the bed.

She grabbed the ropes and re-tied them to his ankles, making sure they were loose enough to allow for little moving room. Adrien had his hands spread wide to prop his upper body up. He felt her approach him from behind and his breath stilled as he felt a rope contact his neck.

"May I?" Marinette asked, slightly pulling his neck back with it.

"Y-yes," Adrien stuttered through the pressure. Marinette hummed behind him, tying the rope around his neck and leaving a tail that she could use to pull. She picked up the discarded bottle of lube.

The room was quiet while Adrien's impatience crowded his mind. He didn't know what Marinette was doing behind him until she guided a slick finger towards his asshole, circling it with the lube on her fingers. His breath hitched once again, and he felt as she gently inserted her middle finger inside him.

He whimpered and tried to lower his head to the mattress, but Marinette tugged on the rope, making him face the ceiling and his back arch. She continued to push her finger until it was fully submerged; she curled it and played with his prostate.

"Fuck, please keep doing that." Adrien shut his eyes and let pleasure swirl within his veins. He couldn't feel the straining rope on his neck anymore, only his best friend's finger playing in his ass.

Marinette pulled out her middle finger and lube drizzled down to his ballsack. She applied more lube to her fingers and inserted 2 this time. Her other hand let go of the rope before grabbing his cock and stroking him roughly. Adrien's mind was frazzled. Too many feelings rushed through his body, numbing his mind and spreading through his shaft.

Adrien was about to cry out in pleasure until Marinette quickly extracted her fingers, leaving him needy for more. She got off the bed and walked around in order to sit in front of him. He gave her a curious look before she opened his mouth for him and laid her fingers on his tongue. Adrien closed his eyes, knowing what she wanted of him, and sucked the mess off her fingers until there was nothing but his saliva on them.

"Good boy." She said, placing a chaste kiss to his forehead before re-approaching him from behind. Adrien cracked his tired knuckles, giving Marinette time to situate herself. She grabbed the vibrating dildo and lathered it in lube before guiding it towards his swollen ass. He bit his lip as she pushed it inside of him. With the help from her fingers, he easily stretched to accommodate it.

"Oh god, fuck." Adrien groaned, rolling his head on the mattress while the pleasure consumed him. Marinette quickly grabbed the rope and pulled tightly, forcing his head upwards. He coughed and hissed as the rope dug into his throat. She pushed the rest of the toy inside of him, letting it sit for a moment before pressing the power button.

Adrien shuddered and moaned when the pulsing vibrations pushed against his lining. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly, allowing himself to get lost in the pleasure.

Marinette watched for a couple of seconds without moving the toy then she pulled it out to the tip and slammed it back in. Adrien clenched his teeth as the pain from the rope and the vibrations from the toy traveled to his cock. Pre-cum leaked from his tip, staining the bed sheets underneath him.

"Please Mari, faster." He begged, bucking his ass against the toy. In response, Marinette pulled tighter at the rope and thrust the toy in and out faster. Adrien grunted and groaned in front of her, aching with a need to release.

"Do you want to cum?" Marinette asked him, earning eager nods in return.

"Please, I need to." Adrien cried. Marinette let go of the rope and grabbed his dick. Her touch sent sparks straight to his base and she felt him throb against her palm. She continued to push and pull the dildo while stroking him unevenly.

Adrien felt the rings tighten around him while he pulsed. Marinette turned the dildo to the highest setting, making Adrien cry out.

"Fuck! I-I'm cumming!" He shouted as he dug his head into the mattress, silencing his moans. Adrien released onto his bed sheets, and Marinette turned off the toy. She let him relax for a few seconds before taking the toy out and cleaning it with a towel. If it weren't for his shaky hands holding him up, Adrien would've fallen out of exhaustion.

"You know," Marinette started, putting the toy back in the bag before getting something else and sitting behind him again. She took one of the prostate toys she grabbed and used the leftover lube to easily enter it inside him, making him groan. "I want to cum too." She finished with a smirk and sat in front of him. The blonde nodded his head and reached for her calf. He tugged it, making her fall backwards onto the bed. Her back collided with the warm sheets, and she pulled the bottom half of her suit off. Adrien lowered his head submissively towards her pussy, but she gripped his hair before he had the chance to touch her.

"I tell you what to do. Finger me with your middle and ring finger and circle my clit with your tongue." Adrien nodded under Marinette's tight grip on his hair. She guided his face back towards her folds and he flattened his tongue to lick her, spreading her with his tongue. Marinette moaned and squirmed at the pleasure, pressing Adrien's face deeper into her pussy. He brought his right hand towards her opening and thrust both fingers in at the same time.

"Ah shit, just like that~" Marinette breathed heavily into the air and arched her back off the mattress. Adrien chased her insides with his fingers while his tongue swirled around her bud, eliciting strong moans from her throat.

Adrien smiled against her sex, sucking and nipping at her nerves. Marinette thrust her hips onto his fingers, searching for her own orgasm. She pushed on Adrien's head harder and his fingers dove deeper inside of her. He lapped his tongue and curled his fingers, trying to make her release as quickly as possible, knowing she was as desperate as him.

"Yes yes yes! Adrien!" Marinette tightened dramatically on his fingers and he felt her clit throbbing on his lips. She was about to cum. He quickly added a third finger inside of her, bringing her the best orgasm of her life.

"Fuck, you're g-gonna make me cum!" She shut her eyes and strangled his hair in her hand. Adrien closed his own eyes, taking out his fingers and replacing them with his tongue. The different texture of his tongue compared to his fingers finally set her off. Her back arched and her moans danced on her lips. Adrien stopped his movements in order to taste his best friend on his tongue, swallowing everything she gave him.

He drew his mouth away from her arousal and grinned.

"You taste as good as you look, Mari." Her face flushed darker than it already was. She sat up and he sat on his tied ankles, shoving the toy deeper inside him.

"Are you ready for your final treat?" Marinette asked, brushing her hair out of her face. Adrien nodded breathlessly while his prostate was played with unintentionally.

Marinette stood from the bed and approached the bags for the last time. Adrien tried seeing what she retrieved, but she quickly hid it behind her back when she turned around. She got on the bed behind him again and pushed his top half towards the mattress. He let his chest and head lay on the bed while Marinette tied the tail from the rope on his neck to his arms behind his back. He was completely at her mercy without the use of his legs and arms.

"Don't forget our safe word." Marinette reminded him. He hummed in acknowledgement while she removed the prostate toy from his ass. He took deep breaths to soothe the ache.

Marinette grabbed the toy she took and buckled it around her waist. She brought the bottle of lube towards the strap on, coating it in the liquid. Adrien heard her squeeze the bottle, yet still had no idea what she was doing. That was until he felt something bigger than the vibrating dildo and prostate toy prod at his ass.

"M-Mari?" He whimpered, scared for what was about to come. Marinette rubbed his back with both her hands.

"Shh, it's okay. You can always use the safe word if you're not comfortable." She mumbled softly, making Adrien's tense muscles relax.

"Just go slow at first, please." Marinette replied with an 'of course' before pushing the wide toy inside of him. Adrien ground his teeth while his muscles stretched even more than before. He listened to her reassuring words while she continued to push into him. Once she bottomed-out, they took a few moments for Adrien to catch his breath.

"Okay, I'm ready." Adrien said with his breath retained. He was mentally preparing himself. Marinette grabbed both of his hips and thrust her hips backwards until pushing forward slowly. She repeated the cycle numerous times until Adrien grew restless from the horrendous pace.

"Harder, please, go h-harder." He pleaded, earning a rough thrust in return. Adrien grunted at the force, but bucked himself against the toy.

Marinette listened to his pleas as she began to thrust faster and harder into him. Her hips met his ass in a steady pattern that they both lost themselves in. She shuddered at the feeling of his burning skin against her hands and his balls colliding with her clit.

"You're such a good boy, Adrien. You're taking this big toy so well." She praised, dragging her hips in a circle. Adrien groaned loudly while the toy brushed along his prostate and slammed into his ass deeper.

"I love you, Marinette." Adrien blurted. Marinette stilled completely, stopping her thrusts and leaving behind a desperate Adrien.

"I-I love you too, Adrien." She replied, bucking her hips against his ass. Adrien smiled against the sheets and let the pleasure cloud his thoughts.

He pulsed heavily with the rings around his base. The feeling of Marinette's tiny hands caressing his naked skin felt heavenly. And the way her strap on was stretching him made him crazy. Excess lube spilled down his thighs, sending cold tingles through his nerves.

"I-I think I'm gonna cum." Adrien stated, not sure if the throbbing he felt was coming from his cock or swollen asshole.

"Don't hold back, Adrien." Marinette cooed, rubbing her hands along his skin. The shocks traveling to his dick built his orgasm to his tip until, with one final thrust, he released on the sheets once more with a loud groan.

Marinette waited for Adrien's high to settle until pulling out of him and removing the strap on from her waist. She untied his arms, neck, and ankles, letting him sprawl on his bed like a starfish. He took it upon himself to remove the penis rings and set them on the bedside table.

Adrien rested on his elbows as he watched Marinette finally strip herself of the rest of her lingerie. Her breasts bounced with freedom and he could've sworn they begged for his hands. She crawled onto his bed and laid down next to him.

"How about some cuddles?" She asked in a quiet voice. Adrien smiled widely and wrapped his arms around his best friend, bringing her naked body close to his. He kissed her forehead before they fell into a peaceful sleep.

~Hands down, my favorite story I've written. I don't know why I enjoy kinky Adrien so much. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be another kinky Adrienette because why not? Let me know of any requests~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
584K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 24K 51
❝ she's fast. ❞ - an alternate universe wherein scuderia ferrari signs the most controversial driver of their history yet; a rookie female driver. [...